Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76056 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chai! I come late ooo. No wahala sha
Plugs earpiece....
Wo bobo,werey lo ba de ee To get this money to dey ball every night and day Wo bobo, werey lo ba de Zero dulling emi o le naa gere mo laye Oya shakiti bobo O fe ra bentley bobo O fe ra ferrari bobo Fly you to paris bobo Oya shakiti bobo O fe ra bentley bobo O fe ra ferrari bobo Fly you to paris bobo
Trolling dey sweet die grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
crackhaus:
Help me understand: Same you justifying polygamy and cheating?

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Last I checked, feminism isn't about submission but equality?
Babe you don't know what you are arguing for.

18 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
kaboninc:

I talk am......I talk am....when I said something like this, they wanted to electronically eat me like that without even cooking me!

Pls dear, take this sweet cheek-kisssss. I have pink lips and use mouth wash every single hour! cheesy

God bless you so much for this and dwell continually in your already blessed home! cheesy

Amen o.. e-hugs for you my brother.. smiley

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Ewuro4: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
'Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice
Laid back with my mind on my money and my money on my mind " cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dharay99: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord,

y yhu summon me here nw
Abi wetin concern me wid feminists... angry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Ewuro4: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nonso23:
Chai!
I come late ooo. No wahala sha

Plugs earpiece....

Wo bobo,werey lo ba de ee
To get this money to dey ball every night
and day
Wo bobo, werey lo ba de
Zero dulling emi o le naa gere mo laye
Oya shakiti bobo
O fe ra bentley bobo
O fe ra ferrari bobo
Fly you to paris bobo
Oya shakiti bobo
O fe ra bentley bobo
O fe ra ferrari bobo
Fly you to paris bobo

Trolling dey sweet die grin

Hehe grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

You can be funny you know.grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Babe you don't know what you are arguing for.
ok
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Moana(f): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.
God told men to love their wives in a conditional and sacrificial way thats true, but do tell me why they divorce or cheat on their women over trivial issues? Shebi they are still God-fearing but when a woman decides not to submit (im not even talking about infidelity or divorce) she is the next best thing after Satan.

A man cheats or has an extra-marital child---> he is a human being capable of flaws

A woman decides to go against her husband's decision to relocate to another city---> an anti-christ, going against the will of God. She cannot submit to her husband's authority.

Maybe you like society this way but i feel everyone should be treated in the same dignity and respect whether man or woman.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get an education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what else are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? They want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Lets see;
1.There are still child marriages.if you dont believe me go ask at what age Yerima marries his last wife and what age he divorces her to take a wife younger than her. Come back at tell me there is no need for those child to be treated with the same respect and dignity as their male agemates. Instead of being in school their are being married off at 15 and divorced at 17, again go ask Yerima whats up.

2. Sexual abuse against women and underage girls. How many stories on NL have made FP in the last 2months alone where an underage female child was molested or a female was gang raped. But you know what maybe you are right, they already have the rights, there is no need to promote realisation of those rights now is there?

3. You probably dont live in Africa but women in many African countries as still being denied succession rights because of their gender. Unless you are telling you help everyone of them that finds herself in this situation, i dont think you should be saying anything any further.

how me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.
why would be treating each other with same respect and dignity be seen creating a war-zone. Last time i checked we are all equal before the Lord, whats so sinful about treating each other that way?

am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life...

No one said you shouldn't be a woman. The issue is being treated with the same respect and dignity

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by shrekandfiona: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

cheesy
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kaboninc(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Beamborla:

So na here you dey dey kiss married woman abi

Where my cookies angry

Hian!!!!

Biko...na adults dey here nau. We'll resolve your "cookies" in the teen room.

Besides it is an e-sweet-cheek-kiss nau...should I also do the same to you? Don't be shy ohhhh
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe grin

The thread don go far na. Nothing remain cry

continues song:

Omo gravity, gravity
Won lelelele, won ba mi ti
Omo gravity, graviity
Won lelelele, won ba mi ti
Turn it up for me one time
Fun awon temi ni ojota
Fun awon temi l’agege
Fun awon temi lo’kota
Dem kall me local bobo, mo gbe de
yankee
Mo tun gbe de ilu london, won funmi
permit

Wo bobo…wo
Werey lo ba de ee
To get this money to dey ball every night
and day
Wo bobo, werey lo ba de
Zero dulling emi o le naa gere mo laye
Oya shakiti bobo
O fe ra bentley bobo
O fe ra ferrari bobo
Fly you to paris bobo
Oya shakiti bobo
O fe ra bentley bobo
O fe ra ferrari bobo
Fly you to paris bobo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

If you are really not pained, why not concentrate on your husband?.
Your attack on people in almost every thread reeks frustration in denial.
All the women associated with divorced marriage in Ikoyi registry court aren't a feminist.
Cococandy and Bukaytne are feminist and married and they don't go around attacking people like you do. You're the real definition of frustration.
ALL men are not frustrated and power drunk like your husband.

Ronald4lif, Francistony, Blackleopard, Mynd44 etc are all men and they're not complaining about feminism.

@bolded, that is not polite,I have seen people insults each other,bash and the rest but nobody have gone as far as insulting someone else family..

Please let learn to be civil,even if this is a faceless forum

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
dharay99:
funlord,

y yhu summon me here nw

grin
dharay99:
funlord,

y yhu summon me here nw

U no wan witness their burial? Okay na! Next time we go allow u 2 dey sleep! No vex
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kaboninc(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Moana:
God told men to love their wives in a conditional and sacrificial way thats true, but do tell me why they divorce or cheat on their women over trivial issues? Shebi they are still God-fearing but when a woman decides not to submit (im not even talking about infidelity or divorce) she is the next best thing after Satan.

A man cheats or has an extra-marital child---> he is a human being capable of flaws

A woman decides to go against her husband's decision to relocate to another city---> an anti-christ, going against the will of God. She cannot submit to her husband's authority.

Maybe you like society this way but i feel everyone should be treated in the same dignity and respect whether man or woman.

Lets see;
1.There are still child marriages.if you dont believe me go ask at what age Yerima marries his last wife and what age he divorces to take a wife your after that. Come back at tell me there is no need for those child to be treated with the same respect and dignity as their male agemates. Instead of being in school their are being married off at 15 and divorced at 17, again go ask Yerima whats up.

2. Sexual abuse against women and underage girls. How many stories on NL have made FP in the last 2months alone where an underage female child was molested or a female was gang raped. But you know what maybe you are right, they already have the rights, there is no need to promote realisation of those rights now do we?

3. You probably dont live in Africa but women in many African country as still being denied succession rights because of their gender. Unless you are telling you help everyone of them that finds herself in this situation, i dont think you should be saying anything any further.

why would be treating each other with same respect and dignity be seen creating a war-zone. Last time i checked we are all equal before the Lord, whats so sinful about treating each other that way?

No one said you shouldn't be a woman. The issue is being treated with the same respect and dignity

I wish I could just respond to this...

But I'll just pass.

However, I heard Sweden abi na Switzerland just opened an emergency abi na crisis center for men who claim to have been raped!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
I saw a blog link on a Nl'er signature, I checked it out and saw an interesting article.

When feminism meets feminity
http://pathsonwater.com/2014/05/19/when-feminism-meets-femininity/

credit to- ujsizzle

cc cococandy
bukatyne
stillfire
moana etc

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Ewuro4: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
You can be funny you know.grin

I know. grin

shrekandfiona:

cheesy

Oh well.

Nonso23 grin , what is that gbedu called?

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
kevinberry:

@bolded, that is not polite,I have seen people insults each other,bash and the rest but nobody have gone as far as insulting someone else family..

Please let learn to be civil,even if this is a faceless forum
I know people to respect. She has done worst to other people without being provoked.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:
I saw a blog link on a Nl'er signature, I checked it out and saw an interesting article.

When feminism meets feminity
http://pathsonwater.com/2014/05/19/when-feminism-meets-femininity/

credit to- ujsizzle

cc cococandy
bukatyne
stillfire
moana etc

Thanks, will check it out.

Modified:

I have read it and I must say it is very interesting though I have very little reservations

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dharay99: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

U no wan witness their burial? Okay na! Next time we go allow u 2 dey sleep! No vex
burial.?
I was expecting real punches.
More like boxinq so i can do my tin.

All I'm seeinq is long text books full of trash.

Girls are feeble fake assēs jare.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

I know. grin

Oh well.

Nonso23 grin , what is that gbedu called?

Olamide ni cheesy

Title: Bobo

continues:

Omo eko akete nilu ogbon ni mi o
Ki to shi iwawu ma ko ro ti mummy mi o
bi mo mu garri ki to ko ile, ko le han ni
body mi o
Swagga kun le o tun se ku ni body mi o…
ni body mi o #Gbagbe
Eyin bobo e da mu…eyin bobo e da mu
you dey live flashy lifestyle but your
mama dey soak akanmu
Ade ko dere, Ejowo e mu owo wa le
Bo she lo loshe bo, BNLB lomu wa le

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:
I know being a she.male sucks and answering bitterleaf as a username.
Continue. grin
Christian feminist...Lol......Leave God out of feminism biko....

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, dude stop it o.grin
Stop it?!

Really? because you have stopped focusing on the one who called you an extreme feminist to the "one" who is dragging feminism with you or the feel good upper hand debater syndrome is no longer making you LOL?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:
Christian feminist...Lol......Leave God out of feminism biko....
It's my life.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by shrekandfiona: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get an education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what else are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? They want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Show me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.

I am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life..

Im a newlywed btw.. my obedience to God has worked for me so far and I pray it continues this way.
touche! I usually don't comment on threads like this but had to like your post.

All these pseudo Femi-Nazis on nairaland that don't know what feminism is all about undecided they keep ranting from thread to thread yet most of them have never earned 1 kobo all their lives. They depend on their boyfriends/ spouse for all their needs ranging from hair to even money to buy pads. They go out on dates and expect their partners to foot their bills still they come here to chant the feminist song cheesy

I honestly hope people aren't fooled by their pseudo lives. " un follows thread"

14 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

".... our brothers abandon ramadhan and come here crying for your head on a gold plate"

Does this^^ sound humorous to you?? If it does, then you are pathetic, cus its more like you are trying to mock the muslim because of the actions of some misguided fellow. Stop being ignorant. undecided

Aurevoire
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Ewuro4: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nonso23:

Olamide ni cheesy

Title: Bobo

Owkay... GOT IT!

Kosontowosheti cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:

Bye Bruce or Caitlyn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
shrekandfiona:

touche! I usually don't comment on threads like this but had to like your post.

All these pseudo Femi-Nazis on nairaland that don't know what feminism is all about undecided they keep ranting from thread to thread yet most of them have never earned 1 kobo all their lives. They depend on their boyfriends/ spouse for all their needs ranging from hair to even money to buy pads. They go out on dates and expect their partners to foot their bills still they come here to chant the feminist song cheesy

I honestly hope people aren't fooled by their pseudo lives. " un follows thread"
The male feminists that commented here are pseudo, shey? Keep deluding urself.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Moana(f): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
kaboninc:

I wish I could just respond to this...

But I'll just pass.

However, I heard Sweden abi na Switzerland just opened an emergency abi na crisis center for men who claim to have been raped!!
thats a good thing no one should force another to have sex with him or her without consent and get away with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.