Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76067 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Rilwayne001: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kizmarty:

and you've not only lost your manners,you threw away your sense of humour too undecided

".... our brothers abandon ramadhan and come here crying for your head on a gold plate"

Does this^^ sound humorous to you?? If it does, then you are pathetic, cus its more like you are trying to mock the muslim because of the actions of some misguided fellow. Stop being ignorant. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by chibwike(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Your opinion about me have been duly noted and used to wipe my monthly flow.

Nonsense!
Must you use that illustration?..eh
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
chibwike:
Must you use that illustration?..eh

How is it your business whether I use such illustration or not?
Are you the one buying mb for me?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Op, you've perfectly painted a perfect picture of a misandrist and not a feminist in as much as I do agree with you that our women in this part of the world misunderstood feminism for equality with man.

But again you can't blame them when they grew up in a patrichial society where women undergo a lot of scrutiny,they live in fear and constantly blamed for every wrong thing that went down in relationship and marriages, most of their destinies tied to a man's destiny .So, it is normal that when such a people or gender find for themselves an avenue to express themsevles they might likely use it in the most undesirable and vigorous manner.

Women need a voice in the society to discard that western scourge and be African women and that can only be achieved by educating the girl child but today in this country you still have men that lay more emphasy on the sex of a child .You can now see that something is fundamentally wrong with the society and not women.
Bottom line is : we can't blame the women for what they are turning into until we put our house in order.

Bless you my brother!.

Finally una get energy o. I tap into you guys energy.
Everyday feminist, feminism... even the word for done tire by now.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:
ok sir or maa, bye bye na angry
Bye Bruce or Caitlyn?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
@TV01, pickabeau1, crackhaus, Ewuro4, Edwife, ............

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee, I take it you don't want to be engaged by me, no?

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Moana(f): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
dinachi:
Frustration is the bedrock of extreme Nairaland Feminists. That and of course their atrociously rotten puccy! Clean women has no business with extreme feminism. They love their men too much to care about who's boss and all what not... grin grin grin
i doubt a man who is confident with himself will feel the constant need to make a woman feel like she is inferior to him either. Only insecure, frustrated men feel the need to do so grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
You are making it a bit difficult to understand your point.

The analogy of the children's ages doesn't apply here as it never said anything about age in marriage.

You shifted the argument from men and women to husband and wife and I agreed with you. Unless you are arguing that submitting to someone who is supposed to head you, doesn't mean anything and should not be adhered to, no?

Please try to stay on topic.
ok...Can I use trinity analogy I saw somewhere?
God the father is the head of God the son and holyspirit.
Does that make any of them less equal? NO, even bible said they are equal and play different roles.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by oloyede252(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Like you can afford a pack of sanitary pad if asked to......mtcheeew

Please take your pathetic self out of my mention.

Arrant nonsense!

don't have time for nonsense.

good night,my pathetic extremist missclassy..grin

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by chibwike(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

How is it your business whether I use such illustration or not?
Are you the one buying mb for me?
stop using it....this is my last warning oh.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
oloyede252:

don't have time for nonsense.

good night,my pathetic extremist missclassy..grin

Good night and sweet dreams. At least your dreams will create a temporary escape from your sad life.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
chibwike:
stop using it....this is my last warning oh.

Where did this one escape from?

Who the fvck gave you the right to warn me for making a comment that doesn't concern you.

Are you high?

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

ok...Can I use trinity analogy I saw somewhere?
God the father is the head of God the son and holyspirit.
Does that make any of them less equal? NO, even bible said they are equal and play different roles.
Just answer the question, I don't care if God and his cohorts are equal as I don't believe in that, using your analogy, aren't you supposed to submit to God and jesus and the rest of them? Are you equal to God?

And yes, they are lesser than God btw.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kaboninc(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Well, I'm well aware that you are a feminist Ms. Freecocoa , however I do know you are one of the few logical and well mannered ones here on Nairaland. I therefore do hope this can be a civil and respectful conversation.

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get and education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? The want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Show me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.

I am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life..

Im a newlywed btw.. my obedience to God has worked for me so far and I pray it continues this way.

I talk am......I talk am....when I said something like this, they wanted to electronically eat me like that without even cooking me!

Pls dear, take this sweet cheek-kisssss. I have pink lips and use mouth wash every single hour! cheesy

God bless you so much for this and dwell continually in your already blessed home! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by chibwike(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
All these yeye feminists..maybe you want to become reverend sisters abi.
coz when it comes to marriage.....feminism is nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by chibwike(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Where did this one escape from?

Who the fvck gave you the right to warn me for making a comment that doesn't concern you.

Are you high?
Lol...Shut ur mouth jor...always looking for a little opportunity to lash at someone....na you vex pass..

Goodnite jare.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Just answer the question, I don't care if God and his cohorts are equal as I don't believe in that, using your analogy, aren't you supposed to submit to God and jesus and the rest of them? Are you equal to God?

grin
freecocoa:

She will soon drop another "LABE ORUN" story 4 you soon! Don't worry my dear! Its coming!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...Shut ur mouth jor...always looking for a little opportunity to lash at someone....na you vex pass..

Goodnite jare.

Good night joor grin grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Beamborla(f): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon ! Stop believing everything you see. grin
I thought as much grin

The demon that possessed you to write what you wrote left too soon angry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Beamborla(f): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
kaboninc:

I talk am......I talk am....when I said something like this, they wanted to electronically eat me like that without even cooking me!

Pls dear, take this sweet cheek-kisssss. I have pink lips and use mouth wash every single hour! cheesy

God bless you so much for this and dwell continually in your already blessed home! cheesy
So na here you dey dey kiss married woman abi

Where my cookies angry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by angieberry(f): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Very interesting thread.
FrancisTony:

Lol, just stating the hard truth to, "Angry men association".
The pain is real. cry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by oloyede252(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Good night and sweet dreams. At least your dreams will create a temporary escape from your sad life.

Rubbish!

sad life,,,Missy you're on your monthly flow,

Good night

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
oloyede252:

sad life,,,Missy you're on your monthly flow,

Good night

When you tell someone "good night", you don't quote the person again after 5 minutes. Shows how unprincipled undisciplined you are.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:

We are discussing about christian feminist. They are equal in my bible.

I'm not equal with God-Jesus) - i have submitted to Him. Eh?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by crackhaus: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get an education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what else are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? They want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Show me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.

I am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life..

Im a newlywed btw.. my obedience to God has worked for me so far and I pray it continues this way.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Ewuro4: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wetin Ewuro do again?

I braided 3 heads full of hair in feathers all day yesterday my wrists ache.

Funlord you're cray grin

una too bellefull.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

We are discussing about christian feminist. They are equal in my bible.

I'm not equal with God-Jesus) - i have submitted to Him. Eh?
Lol, there goes. You need to know where you stand, I see why it's easy for these guys to make conclusions the way they do most times.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ewuro4:
Wetin Ewuro do again?
Funlord you're cray grin
una too bellefull.
wink
Ewuro4:
Wetin Ewuro do again?
Funlord you're cray grin
una too bellefull.
No be 2day, na godwin!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, there goes. You need to know where you stand, I see why it's easy for these guys to make conclusions the way they do most times.
Last I checked, feminism isn't about submission but equality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.