Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76069 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I know people to respect. She has done worst to other people without being provoked.

I know...but that should not justify why you have to attack her family...

What you should have done is to attack her instead,with the way and manner in which you construct the sentence(power drunk and frustrated)will make the men who have been emphasising that feminist are male hater's seems right....

PEACE

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
kevinberry:

@bolded, that is not polite,I have seen people insults each other,bash and the rest but nobody have gone as far as insulting someone else family..

Please let learn to be civil,even if this is a faceless forum

Hmmmm! Again? Uncle get better OJU sha!

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:
It's my life.
toor, with this ur 2naira strong head.....goodluck.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

Owkay... GOT IT!
Kosontowosheti cool
heheheheh wink
57mb shocked For one song? Hard disk go full in 2 weeks grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Floodgater:

Stop it?!

Really? because you have stopped focusing on the one who called you an extreme feminist to the "one" who is dragging feminism with you or the feel good upper hand debater syndrome is no longer making you LOL?
Lol, i'm supposed to follow the crowd because I'm a woman and should see things same way as you? No one called me an extreme feminist as I am not one, the listed traits aren't any I posses so why should I care?

You can call it whatever you like, I certainly have been reasonable in my debate, i'm supposed to start attacking the OP because I'm feminist? Honestly, many don't get the concept of feminism and it's annoying to read all the rubbish attributed to the movement because of this.

Don't start the "women pulling each other down" nonsense with me because I am anything but petty, I try as much as I can to call out hypocrisy, don't sweat it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Moana(f): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:
Christian feminist...Lol......Leave God out of feminism biko....
let me get this straight feminism is anti-christ because you people believe they are going against the will of God.

Do you call yourself anti-christ when you go against the will of God by having sex outside marriage or do you call it a common human weakness?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Beamborla(f): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
kaboninc:

Hian!!!!

Biko...na adults dey here nau. We'll resolve your "cookies" in the teen room.

Besides it is an e-sweet-cheek-kiss nau...should I also do the same to you? Don't be shy ohhhh
Cookies... cookies...cookies...I want cookies cry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, i'm supposed to follow the crowd because I'm a woman and should see things same way as you? No one called me an extreme feminist as I am not one, the listed traits aren't any I posses so why should I care?

You can call it whatever you like, I certainly have been reasonable in my debate, i'm supposed to start attacking the OP because I'm feminist? Honestly, many don't get the concept of feminism and it's annoying to read all the rubbish attributed to the movement because of this.

Don't start the "women pulling each other down" nonsense with me because I am anything but petty, I try as much as I can to call out hypocrisy, don't sweat it.
I passed the message when i did and i can see it got to its destination.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kaboninc(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Beamborla:
Cookies... cookies...cookies...I want cookies cry
Would you love home-made cookies?
I could make some for you tonight....
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Moana:
God told men to love their wives in a conditional and sacrificial way thats true, but do tell me why they divorce or cheat on their women over trivial issues? Shebi they are still God-fearing but when a woman decides not to submit (im not even talking about infidelity or divorce) she is the next best thing after Satan.

A man cheats or has an extra-marital child---> he is a human being capable of flaws

A woman decides to go against her husband's decision to relocate to another city---> an anti-christ, going against the will of God. She cannot submit to her husband's authority.

Maybe you like society this way but i feel everyone should be treated in the same dignity and respect whether man or woman.

Lets see;
1.There are still child marriages.if you dont believe me go ask at what age Yerima marries his last wife and what age he divorces her to take a wife younger than her. Come back at tell me there is no need for those child to be treated with the same respect and dignity as their male agemates. Instead of being in school their are being married off at 15 and divorced at 17, again go ask Yerima whats up.

2. Sexual abuse against women and underage girls. How many stories on NL have made FP in the last 2months alone where an underage female child was molested or a female was gang raped. But you know what maybe you are right, they already have the rights, there is no need to promote realisation of those rights now is there?

3. You probably dont live in Africa but women in many African countries as still being denied succession rights because of their gender. Unless you are telling you help everyone of them that finds herself in this situation, i dont think you should be saying anything any further.

why would be treating each other with same respect and dignity be seen creating a war-zone. Last time i checked we are all equal before the Lord, whats so sinful about treating each other that way?

No one said you shouldn't be a woman. The issue is being treated with the same respect and dignity

What kind of men have you had dealings with in life? So according to your logic only men do inhumane things? What then do you say about women who cheat and their husbands end up unknowingly raising children who aren't really theirs? Or haven't you seen women who verbally, emotionally and physically abuse men too? Pls be fair in your reasoning ok.

My previous comment strictly applies to decent people who are at least trying to live their lives in a way that pleases God.. If your have had bad experiences with men in life, I do hope you eventually find peace and realise there are PLENTY of handsome, loving and decent brothers out there.. smileyThat's all I have to say to you. Take care!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Floodgater:

I passed the message when i did and i can see it got to its destination.
You didn't make any sense.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
That awkward moment when one basic _idiot starts claiming to be a Feminist.

Oh! Nairaland is just funny, some people switching personality like a freak! grin grin

10 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Mary a woman bore the saviour of our world. So?
Mary Magadalene a woman saw the opened tomb of Jesus first. So?
Eve gave Adam an apple and he ate without questioning her - doesn't that portray how weak men are?
I can use these points to arrive at my point that women are above men but i believe in EQUALITY.
Huh

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Talon05: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Edwife, why you silent?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
snakebeat:

I beg u in the name of feminism.... Pls don't miscontrue & misinterprete my post. I didn't say see, I said communicate,...

Abeg o....
Thier ability to misinterpret information is amazing!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Tay16(f): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
The advise i have for non-feminist women is when your husband or boyfriend cheats on you please don't come and complain about because you need to remember that he is superior to you. Just carry your cross waka go, you shouldnt expect him to value you the way you value him. You 2 are not equal, remember that.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
You didn't make any sense.
I see! My turn to lol? i'm so lol.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
They keep reiterating old shitss about men paying our bills. It goes a long way to show the kind of gold diggers these non-feminist ladies are - using their frustrated lives to judge ours.

Going by their retarrded logic, any woman that provides painstainkly for the family when her husband is struggling to make it, is ABOVE him. Confused skets.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by edwife(f): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Talon05:
Edwife, why you silent?

Because i am here smiling and reading through,nothing to add really.

If a feminist is getting confused by another feminist point of view imagine what mine will be? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by pickabeau1: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Shollypopzz

hello?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Moana:
let me get this straight feminism is anti-christ because you people believe they are going against the will of God.

Do you call yourself anti-christ when you go against the will of God by having sex outside marriage or do you call it a common human weakness?
IT IS AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD MISS MOANA

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nneka123:
That awkward moment when one basic _idiot starts claiming to be a Feminist.

Oh! Nairaland is just funny, some people switching personality like a freak! grin grin
Leave her alone Nneka. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Floodgater:

I see!
My turn to lol? i'm so lol.
Please leave me out of your pettiness, I don't have time for it.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Talon05: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

What kind of men have you had dealings with in life? So according to your logic only men do inhumane things? What then do you say about women who cheat and their husbands end up unknowingly raising children who aren't really theirs? Or haven't you seen women who verbally, emotionally and physically abuse men too? Pls be fair in your reasoning ok.

My previous comment strictly applies to decent people who are at least trying to live their lives in a way that pleases God.. If your have had bad experiences with men in life, I do hope you eventually find peace and realise there are PLENTY of handsome, loving and decent brothers out there.. smileyThat's all I have to say to you. Take care!
Go girl. I can tell you're an amazing woman. Your husband is a lucky man.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dinachi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Moana:
i doubt a man who is confident with himself will feel the constant need to make a woman feel like she is inferior to him either. Only insecure, frustrated men feel the need to do so grin
@Moana stop moaning on this thread! Extreme feminism is bad for marriage business unless you want to be twisted, frustrated and divorced then welcome to feminism!
Women who truly love their men feel privileged to submit to him but all these feminists who see men as their sparring partner always gets it hot in their marriage. When the husband refuses to bulge, they divorce and become bitter for the rest of their lives. Those who can now comes to naira land to offload their venom here .
Next thing due to lack of adequate care and proper focus in life their puccy hygiene deteriorates and the puccy begins to stink terribly thereby driving men further from them. Next thing extremely mouth odour joins their extreme feminism. Then the stage is set for permanent loneliness and blaming of men for all the world troubles. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:
They keep reiterating old shitss about men paying our bills. It goes a long way to show the kind of gold diggers these non-feminist ladies are - using their frustrated lives to judge ours.

Going by their retarrded logic, any woman that provides painstainkly for the family when her husband is struggling to make it, is ABOVE him. Confused skets.

I have always loved to distance finance from such discussions else a number of wives are above their husbands.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dharay99: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Beamborla(f): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
kaboninc:

Would you love home-made cookies?
I could make some for you tonight....
cookies... cookies... cookies...I love me some cookies cry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Please leave me out of your pettiness, I don't have time for it.
I let you be.
In your voice "dont sweat it".
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

Thier ability to misinterpret information is amazing!

I see the OP is still same.

Alas, you never wanted to discuss NL extreme feminists but NL feminists.

Good one cheesy

Feminism, feminist and bolded. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You probably didn't read my posts well with an open mind.

I did.
Your opinions are archaeic.
Women dont "Live in fear" anymore unless they are threathened by criminal elements.
Some people still prefer male children but its nto like they are going to throw away or kill the female ones
Feminism has lost its appeal. The women have been given thier chance, and they used it to turn the term "Babymama" into a career and divorce into a buisness. They take no responsibility for thier actions and blame everyone else(men and women who dont agree with them) except themselves for their short falls.

They've had thier chance and they blew it. They should take a back seat and not engage in the pity parties of breaking toilet seats and cyberbullying men that did not contribute in any way to thier misery.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dinachi(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

All the blasted feminists, make una come see woman wey get beta sense. Before your last resort for companionship becomes rabbit vibrators and candlestick come and learn wisdom from this woman you miserable feminist worms. grin grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.