Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76064 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
If people are changing and accepting it like you said , the op won't open this thread . tongue
keep living in self denial until these women makes the wrongest decision that will change the game entirely .
What you said was wrong.
I have no problem with gender discrimination which by the way is not as bad anymore as you painted it.

You can be a feminist without being a pain in the as5, that's all I'm trying to say.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Mary a woman bore the saviour of our world. So?
Mary Magadalene a woman saw the opened tomb of Jesus first. So?
Eve gave Adam an apple and he ate without questioning her - doesn't that portray how weak men are?
I can use these points to arrive at my point that women are above men but i believe in EQUALITY.
Hmm, i'm sorry but you seem to have it all mixed up, you can't answer the question, can you?

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
ooh my goodness! grin

who exactly was this post directed at?

all I saw while trying to read the post was a confused and undecided female trying to be associated with the new cool of being a feminist on nl :'\

just when did you become a feminist miss? all you did was state unfounded points that obviously must have been a result of your daydreams.

I hate self adulation angry

tankangry

Shut the fvck up and don't try to sound more silly that you already are.

Where is the self adulation In my post?
All the comments where I opined in the first person was just because I wanted to elucidate on my point using myself as an example.

Trying to associate with what? Are you foolish, plain ignorant or both?
What do you even know about me that gives you the right to make such _stupid assertions?

Never you in your pathetic stay on Nairaland ever quote my moniker to spill such trash again.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
snakebeat:

I beg u in the name of feminism.... Pls don't miscontrue & misinterprete my post. I didn't say see, I said communicate,...

Abeg o....
Who told you God didn't speak to women?
Eve?
Hagar?
Sarah?
Mary?
Elizabeth?
Hannah?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Hmm, i'm sorry but you seem to have it all mixed up, you can't answer the question, can you?

Oh cocoa! But WHY?

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

What you said was wrong.
I have no problem with gender discrimination which by the way is not as bad anymore as you painted it.

You can be a feminist without being a pain in the as5, that's all I'm trying to say.
You probably didn't read my posts well with an open mind.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
shocked shocked
Coming from a dude??
Tell me more!
Everything is not as it seems, wait till fed. govt. legalizes homosexuality.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

All the comments where I opined in the first person was just because I wanted to elucidate on my point using myself as an example.

What do you even know about me that gives you the right to make such _stupid assertions?

Never you in your pathetic stay on Nairaland ever quote my moniker to spill such trash again.

HIAN? Tochi!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by JoeCutie(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Are we still on this Feminism? embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

The topic is 10 Behaviors of an Extreme nairaland feminist. It doesn't cover all feminists only the badly behaves ones.

But as usual You and myndd have quickly jumped to conclusions.

Your 2,4,5,6 and 7 are Lies by the way. Either that or you are not aware of what your fellow feminists have been up to.

Please define extreme?

We all know your motive for opening this thread. Stop wearing over it the cloak of "extreme feminism".

Don't give me that load of crap.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Rilwayne001: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
shocked shocked Coming from a dude?? Tell me more!
A confused dude

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by angieberry(f): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Now this is the funniest thing I've read today.
Kizmarty:
It's funny how a thread on feminism springs up and the ladies won't stop trooping in like a colony of ant transporting a cube of sugar.

No offence to any party ...I'm still ttrying to understand humans...male,female and bisexuals

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by angieberry(f): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Me, I don't care much for feminism kmt
Rilwayne001:

A confused dude
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Kimoni: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Big big grammar. Somebody get me a dictionary plssssss angry angry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
shocked shocked Coming from a dude?? Tell me more!
Lol, just stating the hard truth to, "Angry men association". The pain is real. cry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:

Oh cocoa! But WHY?
Lol, dude stop it o.grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Please, it would be nice if you share your knowledge of feminism with us, and also tell us how many feminists you know in person, thanks in anticipation.

Well, I'm well aware that you are a feminist Ms. Freecocoa , however I do know you are one of the few logical and well mannered ones here on Nairaland. I therefore do hope this can be a civil and respectful conversation.

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get an education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what else are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? They want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Show me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.

I am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life..

Im a newlywed btw.. my obedience to God has worked for me so far and I pray it continues this way.

43 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:

Hmmmmm?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

A confused dude
This one need my attention, seriously? cheesy
Rilwayne, go back to religious & politics section and continue with your bigotry.

It's already obvious that your islamic religion enslaves women. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Now this is the funniest thing I've read today.

sarcasm or real deal undecided
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:
Sadly, I can't be bitter and frustrated misogynist like you. Sorry

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
FrancisTony:

Rilwayne, go back to religious & politics section and continue with your bigotry.
[s]
It's already obvious that your islamic religion enslaves women[/s]. angry

just leave it that way lest our brothers abandon ramadhan and come here crying for your head on a gold plate tongue
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by oloyede252(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Are you An Extreme Nairaland Feminist?if yes,you gave a well thought out response.
but if not,why bother responding to the op post,as Eddy already said,I quite agree to his assertions about you.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by edwife(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Well, I'm well aware that you are a feminist Ms. Freecocoa , however I do know you are one of the few logical and well mannered ones here on Nairaland. I therefore do hope this can be a civil and respectful conversation.

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get and education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? The want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Show me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.

I am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life..

Im a newlywed btw.. my obedience to God has worked for me so far and I pray it continues this way.

Beautiful smiley and you are right about freecocoa.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
I don't know why people take the feminist struggle so serious

For survival sake,there are tons of problems affecting humanity...

Things are changing,humans are evolving so therefore there are bound to be changes,but one beautiful thing about life is that there is something called CHOICE..

As a man,when it time for me to get married,which of course. I would have to court my partner first,if along the line,I found out that she is a feminist,as an african man,I will simply tell her to go her way,I can put up with her feminist. Struggle and lifestyle,there are millions of women out there,even in america and developed countries not all of them give a f4ck about feminist

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by angieberry(f): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Serious grin
Kizmarty:

sarcasm or real deal undecided
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
oloyede252:

Are you An Extreme Nairaland Feminist?if yes,you gave a well thought out response.
but if not,why bother responding to the op post,as Eddy already said,I quite agree to his assertions about you.

Your opinion about me have been duly noted and used to wipe my monthly flow.

Nonsense!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
. Extreme feminists. Focus on the title.

I should ask you to do so

The OP started with NL extreme feminists and ended with you asking posters to give other characteristics of NL feminists they know

Check the last paragraph of the OP.

Thanks
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Rilwayne001: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
[s]
FrancisTony:

It's already obvious that your islamic religion enslaves women. angry
[/s]

K

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by EddyBlingzz(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

grin grin grin

just what I expected grin

I know your type. I've never been one to bandy words with females. much less your type.

I've stated what I wanted to and you spewing trash doesn't change that fact.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get and education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? They want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

you've made some nice points...wish you success in your marriage smiley

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.