Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76586 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Talon05: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
dinachi:

@Moana stop moaning on this thread! Extreme feminism is bad for marriage business unless you want to be twisted, frustrated and divorced then welcome to feminism!
Women who truly love their men feel privileged to submit to him but all these feminists who see men as their sparring partner always gets it hot in their marriage. When the husband refuses to bulge, they divorce and become bitter for the rest of their lives. Those who can now comes to naira land to offload their venom here .
Next thing due to lack of adequate care and proper focus in life their puccy hygiene deteriorates and the puccy begins to stink terribly thereby driving men further from them. Next thing extremely mouth odour joins their extreme feminism. Then the stage is set for permanent loneliness and blaming of men for all the world troubles. grin grin grin
Bruv, I agree with you 100% but hey what's with you and puccy. Puccy this, puccy that. Lol chill mate.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
dinachi:
Who told you she practises extreme feminism?
I know
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
you see my point? she only started being a feminist after she stopped trolling.

you don't just wake up one morning, come online and start "being" a feminist.

obviously the troll path did not get her the attention that feminism is doing at the moment.

trust me, I know a fake when I see one grin

Whatelse were you expecting from a person who's admitted 'she' has bipolar disorder in 'her' previous diary?undecided

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Talon05: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Chimamanda never told anyone when she got married.

Ekiti state first lady - Bisi Adeleye-fayemi.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisi_Adeleye-Fayemi
Oh okay.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dinachi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I know
You don't.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
I got a question for the feminists on this thread.

do you prefer marrying a man older or younger than you are & why? ✘

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
Feminism as a word has been viewed with much hatred by male and female folk alike even though the feminist movement is supposed to be a noble cause i.e fighting gender discrimination.

So what has caused such strong animosity between feminists and other sane individuals? I think females who exhibit feminism to the extreme are to blame and they usually have the following characteristics :

1. Extremely rude. One cannot hold a reasonable discussion with these feminists without it turning to an insult fest especially when the other respondent is male.

2. Disrespectful. Just because you are a feminist doesn't mean you should be rude to others around you.

3. Man hating. Anything to do with the male folk they are immediately up in arms about it. Everything about men is bad. Except for thier brothers, fathers and husbands.

4. Biased. As long as it's an argument/fight concerning a man and a woman such feminists will always support the woman even if what she did was totally wrong.

5. Delusional towards themselves and society. They believe a single mother or divorced woman is more appealing to the male folk than women without any excess baggage. They are ready to defend this anywhere since it falls in line with a woman being empowered and able to leave a marriage at anytime.

6. Anti-marriage. They don't believe in making marriage work. Once the man is giving you a little stress it's time to pack up and leave. Marriage is not a loving union to them, rather it is slavery. Divorce is the solution to every little problem. And thier mantra is they will be happy when divorced. This is a blatant lie but they would want to believe it with all thier heart.

7. Anti-christ. Of course since Christianity used that terrible phrase "submit to your husbands" they have been crying foul. Many of them would rather turn atheist than follow this simple principle of leadership i.e a follower must submit to a leader. They would rather deceive themselves by saying they are a "team" and taking decisions "jointly."

8. Seeing evil in everything male. They make Hasty generalizations with every male they come across. Any male that does not agree with the feminist view is a cheat, a slave master who sits in the parlour all day and drinks beer while his slave wife works in the kitchen, a wife beater or a rapist. This comes across as very infuriating and discouraging for the good men out there.

9 Naive/Young. Many of these rude hateful feminists have not really had any real life experiences. They just blab at things they can't do if they were the ones in the same situation.

10. They like using the word "Hypocrite", even though by their very actions they are the most hypocritical bunch of people.

Many other characters of nairaland extreme feminists abound. You can add yours.

Now the OP has been modified...

I agree with the OP.

While I might not know the characteristics of extreme feminists, I do know that extreme of anything never do good.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by snakebeat: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

Thier ability to misinterpret information is amazing!
I tire my bros o... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
dinachi:
You don't.
Why?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by SisterCaro(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Another one again?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by esscence00: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:
Guy, lady, whatever??... i don tell u, i nor dey argue with homosexual angry
oga not his fault. blame it on his ridiculously low testerone levels. not all with a 'third' is a man.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by SisterCaro(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, most Nairaland feminists are smarter and more intelligent than their other female counterparts.
Prove me wrong if you can.

Now watch as I debunk your baseless claims.

1. Feminists are not extremely rude. In fact, they are very polite. It's only when you provoke or insult them that they show you their other sides.

2. Like I said before, Nairaland feminists are not rude or disrespectful. If by being respectful you mean "licking asss" or being sycophantic in their comments, then you must be on a long thing, because We don't like asss.

3. Feminists don't hate men. We only hate the fact that men feel they are better or of a higher class than us. And as such we should treat them like our superiors and accord them such respect.
Feminism is all about a believe in the equality of the sexes so if we see a man who feels he is above us, or he is more superior than us, we will prove to him that he is not. Not that we hate him.

4. Nairaland feminists are not biased. I myself I am not biased. I say things as I see them and I know a lot of ladies who aren't biased in anyway.

5. Feminists are not delusional to themselves or the society.
And who the hell told you that feminists find single or divorced mother more appealing?
A lot of feminists embrace the concept of marriage and long for the day they get married. The only thing is that she would want her husband to respect her views on feminism, even if he doesn't support it.
Come on, there are acclaimed feminists who are happily married. You have the likes of Beyonce and Chimamanda

6)I don't know where you got this idea from but you are wrong. Most feminists here on nairaland are not even married so how would they understand a marriage situation and what to do when they have issues.
That being said, a feminist would never advice a lady to leave her marriage because of simple issues that can be handled through other means.
Except the person isn't using her brains.

7)There are many Nairalanders who are championing the cause of feminism and at the same time are still dedicated to their religions.

8 )You are the one making a hasty generalization with this point you gave.
Everyone has a right to their opinion and views. You can't force someone to join in your cause. Because someone doesn't support your views doesn't mean the person is "bad"
Feminists don't see men who don't share their views in the way you just described.

9) I am a feminist and I won't describe myself as naïve. I have had experiences in life and those experiences have shaped my mind and the way I view things.
on point
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol, just stating the hard truth to, "Angry men association".
The pain is real. cry

You have been taking oestrogen steriods, haven't you? Start menstruating already.undecided

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
the cal for the promotion of gender confusion, homosexuality and androgyny is proof that society has gone over to the dark side...

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Well, I'm well aware that you are a feminist Ms. Freecocoa , however I do know you are one of the few logical and well mannered ones here on Nairaland. I therefore do hope this can be a civil and respectful conversation.

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get an education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what else are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? They want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Show me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.

I am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life..

Im a newlywed btw.. my obedience to God has worked for me so far and I pray it continues this way.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you NAIRALAND'S MOST RATIONAL AND HONEST WOMAN.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by SisterCaro(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Well, I'm well aware that you are a feminist Ms. Freecocoa , however I do know you are one of the few logical and well mannered ones here on Nairaland. I therefore do hope this can be a civil and respectful conversation.

That being said, I am a Christian and my bible teaches me to submit to my man. The same bible also instructs men to Love their wives like Christ loves the church.. this means in an unconditional and sacrificial way. In my time on earth I've come to learn that life is so much easier when things are done God's way and any home structured in this manner will definitely be successful/happy and peaceful.

Feminism started off as women asking for basic rights such as the right to vote, work, get an education and be financially independent... All of which are now achieved. So what else are modern day feminists fighting so vehemently for? They want to be superior to men but yet call it "equality" .. thinking that to be wise is to disrespect a man whilst demanding adoration in return.

Show me a woman who constantly battles to wear the trousers in her relationship and il show you an unhappy woman who doesn't know how to enjoy her life. There is strength and blessing in submission.. A man who loves his wife would do ANYTHING for her if she were to play her role. Why turn your home into a war-zone.

I am a woman who is not ashamed to admit that as women we all need companionship and I enjoy allowing a man be a man whilst I do my part as a woman. This approach to relationships has never failed me in life..

Im a newlywed btw.. my obedience to God has worked for me so far and I pray it continues this way.

Dont think like im saying this will happen to you. But i have come across women who gloat over their marriage like its their best achievement but things take a wrong turn down the lane.

I have a friend married to a good christian brother who follows the Lord. She is a good christian as well. My only problem was he was asking out other women before they even clocked 1year. These women include myself and my cousin. I dont date married men and i have never made myself appear easy to approach.

Its not all women who act like women that let their men be a man that get a good husband. You still have a lot to learn about life.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kandiikane(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kizmarty:
It's funny how a thread on feminism springs up and the ladies won't stop trooping in like a colony of ant transporting a cube of sugar.

No offence to any party ...I'm still ttrying to understand humans...male,female and bisexuals

Lool...

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
esscence00:
oga not his fault. blame it on his ridiculously low testerone levels. not all with a 'third' is a man.
true!!!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Mary a woman bore the saviour of our world. So?
Mary Magadalene a woman saw the opened tomb of Jesus first. So?
Eve gave Adam an apple and he ate without questioning her - doesn't that portray how weak men are?
I can use these points to arrive at my point that women are above men but i believe in EQUALITY.

eve got played & fell for the cheap gimmicks of a mere raunchy reptile. that's gullibility & weakness at its vertex.

I wonder why I've never seen any street rally or outdoor feminism campaign in Nigeria. It's all mouth & internet activism. that's more than enough proof that Nigerian feminists are slacktivists & vain imitators of the westerners.

evangelizing in the visual world alone screams 'cowardice & insecurity' .
perhaps because they know deep down that there is no need for feminism here because the rate of gender discrimination is vanishingly minute. . It's just an over-hyped concept really & it's overly generic & boring..

you know I got nothing against gender equality, but I'll always let the words of George Orwell resonate in the ears of wannabe & tryhard feminists - 'all animals are equal, but some animals are more equals than others'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by esscence00: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
winner01:
true!!!
my oga I sight you smiley
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by SisterCaro(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

marriage should be based on mutual understanding, love, honesty, patience and respect. Age shouldnt be made a priority. Young or older which one ever makes you happy.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
bukatyne:

OK, don't scream if a lady starts a thread on why some men are dogs and end with men are dogs

Focus on the title doesn't fly here.

Interestingly, I have not even commented on the OP

You do care, you opened this thread grin
I'll probably correct her if i notice.
No need to make a big deal out of it.
I care yes about the thread
I cant do anything about your misinterpretation of it so its a waste of time caring about that.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I would love to marry a man I can connect with in every aspect, most importantly, a man I can reason on the same level with, if he's older or younger cool, however, I would prefer if he was just a few years older or younger than I am, this is based on how good I want us to look together.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kandiikane(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
shrekandfiona:

touche! I usually don't comment on threads like this but had to like your post.

All these pseudo Femi-Nazis on nairaland that don't know what feminism is all about undecided they keep ranting from thread to thread yet most of them have never earned 1 kobo all their lives. They depend on their boyfriends/ spouse for all their needs ranging from hair to even money to buy pads. They go out on dates and expect their partners to foot their bills still they come here to chant the feminist song cheesy

I honestly hope people aren't fooled by their pseudo lives. " un follows thread
"

How exactly do you know about the bolded? Have you been buying pad and hair for all these "femi-nazis"? Bros, can you even afford to eat garri each day? You are just here making speculations like an illiterate. Stop being ignorant and go sit a corner. It is one thing stating your opinion but another coming here and trying to bullshyt us with bullshyt.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by bukatyne(f): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

I'll probably correct her if i notice.
No need to make a big deal out of it.
I care yes about the thread
I cant do anything about your misinterpretation of it so its a waste of time caring about that.

You have a lot of catching up to do

I understand as a thread starter.

Ndo, pele grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
I would love to marry a man I can connect with in every aspect, most importantly, a man I can reason on the same level with, if he's older or younger cool, however, I would prefer if he was just a few years older or younger than I am, this is based on how good I want us to look together.

SisterCaro:
marriage should be based on mutual understanding, love, honesty, patience and respect. Age shouldnt be made a priority. Young or older which one ever makes you happy.

both of your answers seem diplomatic & somewhat tactful.

I need utmost honesty before I can expectorate my theory.

lemme refashion my question- do feminists[women in general] prefer marrying a man older or younger than them? ✘

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
KcMark:

You have been taking oestrogen steriods, haven't you? Start menstruating already.undecided
That's equivalent to saying "ALL WOMEN WHO MENSTRUATES SUPPORTS EGALITARINIASM". Isn't that contradictory going by women folks that commented here?

Nevertheless, i'm entititled to my opinion/way of life.
It's hypocritical to praise the female up there without asking her if she has been taking testosterone steriods.
Double standard sucks!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Moana:
please are you a feminist? you sound like just the way you described them
I am a He, a male and a progenitor.

I am comfortable with my evolutionary outcome fashioned by God Almighty.

And you.... Are you comfortable underneath, do you feel trapped under your skin?

Are you suffering from identity crisis with a sub par sexual orientation?

Is your vagina fistula like a deserted weed ridden footpath?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
SisterCaro:

Dont think like im saying this will happen to you. But i have come across women who gloat over their marriage like its their best achievement but things take a wrong turn down the lane.

I have a friend married to a good christian brother who follows the Lord. She is a good christian as well. My only problem was he was asking out other women before they even clocked 1year. These women include myself and my cousin. I dont date married men and i have never made myself appear easy to approach.

Its not all women who act like women that let their men be a man that get a good husband. You still have a lot to learn about life.

I can't dispute that a lot of women go through hell in the hands of men.. But if you read my post carefully, I never claimed to know it all.. I am still very new in my marriage and I'm talking from experience in what I have observed in my parents and aunties marriages, friends, and even my own dating life prior to getting married. Backed up with the word of God which will forever remain truth and life!
So, pls don't wish me bad if you don't want the same to happen to you. wink

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

both of your answers seem diplomatic & somewhat tactful.

I need utmost honesty before I can expectorate my theory.

lemme refashion my question- do feminists[women in general] prefer marrying a man older or younger than them? ✘
What are you talking about? I gave you my very honest opinion.

Some women would want to marry an older man according to my findings, doesn't change the fact that there are women who would love to marry younger men and another group really wouldn't care which.

Your theory being?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

eve got played & fell for the cheap gimmicks of a mere raunchy reptile. that's gullibility & weakness at its vertex.

I wonder why I've never seen any street rally or outdoor feminism campaign in Nigeria. It's all mouth & internet activism. that's more than enough proof that Nigerian feminists are slacktivists & vain imitators of the westerners.

evangelizing in the visual world alone screams 'cowardice & insecurity' .
perhaps because they know deep down that there is no need for feminism here because the rate of gender discrimination is vanishingly minute. . It's just an over-hyped concept really & it's overly generic & boring..

you know I got nothing against gender equality, but I'll always let the words of George Orwell resonate in the ears of wannabe & tryhard feminists - 'all animals are equal, but some animals are more equals than others'

Still arguing with a teenager who still dresses her barbie doll, battles with ranging hormones and believes a knight in shining armour would come elope with her?

Here are some facts:
1. Chimamanda lives in her husband's house.wink

2. Chimamanda has never denied that she cooks and clean up after him (something her Nigerian followers term "slavery"wink.lipsrsealed

3. Beyonce is so glad she's married that she now refers to herself as MRS CARTER more than BEYONCE. It's more like JAY-Z defines who she is and without him she's incomplete. More like how CHIMA defines MRSCHIMA in her entirety (watch how she quotes me to insult instead of countering my assertions).grin

4. Beyonce named her world tour "THE MRS CARTER SHOW". Quite telling.grin

12 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by snakebeat: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Ur husband is indeed a lucky man...
The rationality of this comment is unrivalled.
Pls take this kiss but no let ur hubby know o grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40)

Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.