Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points (61931 Views)

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by theV0ice: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Columba90:

You are right bro

Sure bro
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by enkay2go(f): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
The army checkpoints has helped especially the one at effurun round about leading to sapele. This is not a good move from the president.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by adamskutty(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
DropShot:

You are too wicked bros.
cheesy Kia kia as a drink is dangerous to the health, i am very glad that the drink has been banned, live healthy by drinking fura D nunu. cheesy
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by kukl0(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
I hope d police is now well paid else crime rate would increase thru bribes on d highway... God b my refuge

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by eazydon(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
marvelyole:

O boy this 1 pass 3d oooo,dis is reality oooo,heyyyyyy could this really be the change una dy cry 4? Hmmmmm I'm missin transformation ooooooooooooo

Wet in again u want make I talk na? The police should have been wholesomely reformed, retrained and reequipped before taking the military away, but maybe they have other plans different from the one you and I envisage. Nonetheless, make we still dey watch

Latest music from www.naijareplay.com

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by mployer(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
theV0ice:

My fears shouldn't override the constitution....or you think it should? wink

The constitution is meant to protect you. If the constitution turns around to put you at security risk, then it should be reviewed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigeria has been raped

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by manutdadex(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:
.In a Democratic system of government, Its the police,that is empowered by law,to be solely in charge of internal security, the military is only called in,in a very serious security emergency. However, in our own case,the military has virtually taking over the functions of the police and this not a good development in our nascent democracy. This recent order by Mr.president, is a good development, but i believe that it will be best,if the withdrawal of our military personnel is done gradually because of the current ill equipped State of our police force. If our police is well funded,and equipped, there will not be any internal security challenge that won't be able to handle.I was surprised during the unfortunate Boston bombing in the US that it was the police handled the situation, in contrast to ours here where the military will be immediately deployed.
BH NO BE SERIOUS ISSUE Madman!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by ASAbraham(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tank God for dis wise order frm PMB. Atleast I will be more focus in maiduguri wit real military work. Its never d duty of we soldiers manning check points but because d police failed woefully in dis aspect. IGP Arase would restore d police in d rght tract

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
jamesharryson:
must they be removing it every week? pls tell buhari to focus on important issues first

And what issue is that?
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by mathskill: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by seglad2(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
If police is not your friend, any time u fall's into problems call the outcast grin
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
And the Daura President makes the wrong move again! With the spate of bombings in the NE that has worsened since May 29th, this old senile cow decides that the police are a better option to quell the dissidents?

Nought and South West...can you see who you 1diots voted for? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by AlPeter: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
buygala:
I am no expert on security issues, but this doesn't look good from whatever standpoint I choose to look at it sad

is it just me, or is Baba really going senile?
DUDE IT IS JUST YOU! this is a common sense decision. but from your post it's obvious common sense is not common.
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by manutdadex(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Nigeria beside the NE is not a war zone. Why should it be heavily militarized ?
until dem bomb ur head comot?
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by chimaroked12: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
I hope the president knows what he is doing he always promised change let this be a good change undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by 1stdami(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
whala don shele
for yur cheap data check my signature
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Burger01(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
adamskutty:
stop drinking ogogoro u won't listen, it has completely rendered the left cerebral hemisphere of ur cerebrum useless, na only the right one remain ooo grin grin
grin
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by theV0ice: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
mployer:

The constitution is meant to protect you. If the constitution turns around to put you at security risk, then it should be reviewed.

Good. Then let the review take place before we start distorting it.

Moreover, you were not at the meeting with the service chiefs today so you can't really pontificate on this matter my friend
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by flerKys(f): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Let's give our president a chance.
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
mployer:

It is not.

We are fighting a strange kind of war that has no boundary. A war that can spring up anywhere at anytime. It is necessary that trained personals on war should be stationed at every corner of the nation.

Where in Nigeria don't they have military presence ? The issue is should they be allowed to roam the street in a civilized society ?

The military is suppose to be the last resort in case of breakdown of law and order. That is what is obtainable in saner climes and stop arguing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by manutdadex(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
CaptaiinG:
PMB is not a novice, he purposely removed military at internal point and want the military to concentrate on the fight against the bokos
wen u are tru wit his ass... Try his balls! Fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Jorussia(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
manutdadex:
BH NO BE SERIOUS ISSUE Madman!
who this one self?did you go through my post at all?
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by adobe25(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
thats a good story, because they are making and harrasing people
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
AlPeter:

DUDE IT IS JUST YOU! this is a common sense decision. but from your post it's obvious common sense is not common.

What's the common sense in it? |Explain why the Police will tackle this problem more than the Army. You just typed "Common sense is not common" while you hold foolishness in your left hand and stupidity in your right hand .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
How many military check points do you know pre BH war?
Bluetooth2:

How many times have you seen the military doing the work of the police in developed countries ? The fact that it has become the norm over time doesn't make it an acceptable standard. Just admit it was a wise decision and stop tripping.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
manutdadex:
until dem bomb ur head comot?

Maiduguri is heavily militarized yet bombing is a daily affair there. What will you say about that ?
Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Jesusloveyou: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Where did we wrong President Muhammadu Buhari?
because u are use to illegality in this country, we don't have problem in this country,if everyone abide by d laws

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by MyMouth(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
CaptaiinG:
PMB is not a novice, he purposely removed military at internal point and want the military to concentrate on the fight against the bokos
How do you expect scumbags like barcanistar to understand this?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bluetooth2:

How many times have you seen the military doing the work of the police in developed countries ? The fact that it has become the norm over time doesn't make it an acceptable standard. Just admit it was a wise decision and stop tripping.

And Nigeria is a developed country!

This baboon has run outta his cage again. I always knew your brain has been transferred from your head via Bluetooth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
nice move, but those military men funny, you cannot ping, you cannot receive calls, you cannot even talk when passing through those check points. It's either you press up, frog jump or you pick dirts around them while your co-passengers and driver wait for you. tufia

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest States In Nigeria / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) / Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.