Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Is The Right Age To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Age To Get Married? (114729 Views)

When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by pkrix(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2005
@ Angelgal, talking about economical independence, I agree. But saying that a girl at 30 shouldn't start panicking, I disagree.

A girl's right age for marriage is 20 - 30. And 20 is the welcome-to-marriage age whereas 30 is the bye-bye-to-marrige age.

So, a girl at 30 and not marry should look for a guy and woo and try to successfully get him for marriage. Why should a girl at 30 not woo a guy for a relationship and possibly for marriage if a girl at 18 can do that.

But I trust in God more than I trust my own self if you are a girl and you are 30 not yet married pray, for nothing with God is impossible.

A man's age for marriage is at least 25 and at most 30. So, should a girl's be above 30 if not that the enemy of the people covers her face with a veil but today, all such veils are removed in Jesus' name; Amen. For the Muslim in the house in Allah's name; Amin.

Now, employ the force of faith and your own go shele (happen).

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Greatpeter(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2005
Pkrix,
You spoke well.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by hopy2005(f): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2005
I wonderoooo, for this generation weh we dey, I bilike say marriage no too get limit againooo, this time some girls weh dey just met man get pregnant, evidence for marriage done start, off co's it true, but normaly, the right age for marrige shd be from 20 above for girls and for men 25 and above.

Shaa, make we try help our self, co's we are the future of tomorrow.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by gina34(f): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2005
For ladies 20-23 for guys 25-28.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by hotangel2(f): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2005
so many ages for sex.

When u r in love
when u know u can cater for a family
when u are ready to have babies
when u feel u wanna marry
when u just can't stand being a spinster or bachelor.
When ur families are getting on your last nerves.

yep...so many ages.

As a girl i would wanna marry at 22.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by otokx(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2005
its not easy but i put it in this range 21 - 45
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by hotangel2(f): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2005
45?? dude!! grin
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by WesleyanA(f): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2005
there's no such thing as right age for marriange. anyone can marry @ what ever age as long as they're mature

for me i'd love to marry @ twenty somethingish
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Latoya(f): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2005
The right age for marriage is when u can stand on your 2 feet.standing on your 2 feet doesnt mean walkng..... it means when u r very independent of yourself,no mum this,dad that.u have to be matured spritually because that is what matters most in marriage(God).then u have to be menatlly fit,physically ripe  wink,emotionally fit,because things don't go right at all times.its not always smooth.u have to be finacially stable,be it the man or the girl.u must work,no house wife or house husband,because una no go chop sand.
the most important one is that u have to love your partner,i mean true love,u have to be crazy about eachother,love makes u strong for eachother and gives u hope for the future.
Age doesnt really count in marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by WesleyanA(f): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2005
You're talking Latoya. wink
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Latoya(f): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2005
haha smiley
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Ra(f): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2005
As someone rightly said here on this forum, marraige is a beautiful thing when one enters into it with the right partner regardless of age. I continue to second that stand.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2005
Greatpeter you want to get married when life begins? are you serious? It's crazy! this used to happen in olden days...
Greatpeter:

At the age of 20 for Ladies and 22 for Man.(My suggestion)
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Greatpeter(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2005
michelin89:

Greatpeter you want to get married when life begins? are you serious? It's crazy! this used to happen in olden days...

There is no better age to get married than that.
What of yours?
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by icingbaby(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2005
the right age for marriage is between 23 to 25 year. kiss
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Greatpeter(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2005
well individual differences.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by nana(f): 2:58am On Oct 28, 2005
i agree with icingbaby wink
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2005
Greatpeter:

There is no better age to get married than that.
What of yours?
there's no age to get married, there's only the right time! make your life comfortable before you start to think of making another one that! so finish your studies, get yourself a job with a reasonable salary and also a nice house! realise your dreams before you think of jumping into mariage, cause that's the last bus-stop before your death!
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Naijalife(f): 1:43am On Nov 10, 2005
right age
women - 24
Men - 30 to 34 is the prime of the a man. if you don't gatt it all together by then, May God help you. at this age, mothers start naggign their sons to settle down.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by NduGod(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2005
For men, when one must have acomplished his primary objective.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by IAH(f): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2005
Women: 23-26
Men: 27-30

At these ages, one should be totally independent and mature.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2005
There ain't no real age for a man or gurl to get married, if u feel ya ready, then y not?wat matter is, READINESS, n LOVE, n also TRUST in da relationship. U have all that, then there should be nuffin stopping a guy or gurl getting married.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2005
I absolutely agree with IAH smiley
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2005
I agree with Gina too!!! wink
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by immanuella(f): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2006
Is there such a thing as "too old" or "too young" when it comes to marriage? And do you think age plays a role in the success of a marriage?
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by hadesanjo(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2006
The old mummies in nairaland should be up and doing. Otherwise, we'll have to auction them one by one.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by IAH(f): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2006
hadesanjo:

The old mummies in nairaland should be up and doing. Otherwise, we'll have to auction them one by one.

grin cheesy grin cheesy on Ebay. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by funloving(m): 1:30am On Jan 05, 2006
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married?

12 for girls and 13.5 for boys  grin

And please no more 26-29 for boys.What about Borthers who have crossed 30 in NL. You want them to start getting worried !!
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by nicetohave(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2006
IAH:

Women: 23-26
Men: 27-30
At these ages, one should be totally independent and mature.

easier said IAH, its called paperwork.

Z4M4eva:

There ain't no real age for a man or girl to get married, if u feel ya ready, then y not?what matter is, READINESS, n LOVE, n also TRUST in da relationship. U have all that, then there should be nuffin stopping a guy or girl getting married.

The best input to me then this..........

Z4M4eva:

I agree with Gina too!!! wink

so youre chaning your opinion then?

Naijalife:

right age
women - 24
Men - 30 to 34 is the prime of the a man. if you don't gatt it all together by then, May God help you. at this age, mothers start naggign their sons to settle down.

And at what age do they start nagging thier daughters to get married?

NduGod:

For men, when one must have acomplished his primary objective.

True but some primary objectives take too long though cool

funloving:

Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married?

And please no more 26-29 for boys.What about Borthers who have crossed 30 in NL. You want them to start getting worried !!

cry cry cry rolleyes cry cry cool
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by kechy(f): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2006
Great WEEKEND everyone![/color][color=#000099][color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by nicetohave(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2006
greetings to you too Kechy, whats up NL?
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by IB7(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2006
The right age is whenever both sexes have accomplished their economical stability.  And both are matured enough; at least 27 for the lady and 30 for the male. 

Why does NIGERIA have timetable and why does NIGERIA put too much emphasis on MARRIAGE? .... should be a topic.

Regards,
I.B.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.