Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Truth About Lightskin Females! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Lightskin Females! (29546 Views)

Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am a damsel! Take it or leave it.
Damsel??..kindly upload and let see how dam_ you're sel.....

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
profojah:

keep hoping...
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
profojah:

...bro plis remind her not to upload fake picture....those village girls can be very smart & jollyjoy from the village! (truss me) undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrCork:

...bro plis remind her not to upload fake picture....those village girls can be very smart & jollyjoy from the village! (truss me) undecided

That's why I'm pleading to her to upload her pix...I know she's a village gal grin.. She's from my village, Abule-Igbotako

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
profojah:

That's why I'm pleading to her to upload her pix...I know she's a village gal grin.. She's from my village, Abule-Igbotako
lolllzzzz.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrCork:

am nt uploading any pix,u cn go to hell!
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolllzzzz.
Why ain't u straight and truthful to MrCork...You're darkskin and you're from my village...just tell him the truth, he'll like you for who you are
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:

^^^^^KAIIIII..SHE AIN'T LIGHTSKIN!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ubyj:
what's wrong with darkskinned girls

...notin wrong wit dakskin girls...dakskin girls are beauriful.. undecided
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^KAIIIII..SHE AIN'T LIGHTSKIN!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
upload ur own pix.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
upload ur own pix.

. I did! undecided
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrCork:

. I did! undecided
i didn"t see it. Upload ur pix and i wil upload mine.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by solodox(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
are ghanaians the only dark people in the world? Foo ool

Sounds like an angry dark ghanian!
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by solodox(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:

hell ke? make him get darker still?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrCork:

..WOW..U A PEGAN??...FINE BABE LIKE U??...dyammm...well u look like witch doctor recepptionist anyways! (no ofeennse) undecided

Pmsl! Mrcork you killin me! Witch doctor's receptionist grin grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sex starved dude.

...hangon ...why did u call me sex starved dude?....did I or hav I evar ask u for punnnny? angry
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Ubyj(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrCork:

....anyways,bak to the thread before bein rudaly intarupted by that Afganistan Nigerian called Jollyjoy..... Sweeery which dakskin girl did u hate & why? smiley
I don't hate any of them. I am not just sure why u dislike dem so much
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ubyj:
I don't hate any of them. I am not just sure why u dislike dem so much

The truth:

I dated a dakskin babe years ago & I waz in love for the forst time eva..All ways dropped her at her cousins place most weekend coz they were very close. Few months ask, she told me she waz preggy.. I almost ran away but my brother convinced preggy waz a great thing & that he wanted to be an uncle.. Two weeks afta, I found out from one of my DJs that her so called cousin waz her ex...Kingsley.. I waz depressed for 3 month & almost went on hunger strike.. Since them, every time I see dakskin females, they bring bak memories..*hate hate hate*....they all the same!!!! (TRUE STORY)
angry

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Ubyj(f): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrCork:

The truth:

I dated a dakskin babe years ago & I waz in love for the forst time eva..All ways dropped her at her cousins place most weekend coz they were very close. Few months ask, she told me she waz preggy.. I almost ran away but my brother convinced preggy waz a great thing & that he wanted to be an uncle.. Two weeks afta, I found out from one of my DJs that her so called cousin waz her ex...Kingsley.. I waz depressed for 3 month & almost went on hunger strike.. Since them, every time I see dakskin females, they bring bak memories..*hate hate hate*....they all the same!!!! (TRUE STORY)
angry
oh..now I understand. That means non of us stands a chance of sitting beside u in your 'range rover spot undecided' . So sad cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by rosy4u(f): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
embarassed
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrCork:

The truth:

I dated a dakskin babe years ago & I waz in love for the forst time eva..All ways dropped her at her cousins place most weekend coz they were very close. Few months ask, she told me she waz preggy.. [b]I almost ran away [/b]but my brother convinced preggy waz a great thing & that he wanted to be an uncle.. Two weeks afta, I found out from one of my DJs that her so called cousin waz her ex...Kingsley.. I waz depressed for 3 month & almost went on hunger strike.. Since them, every time I see dakskin females, they bring bak memories..*hate hate hate*....they all the same!!!! (TRUE STORY)
angry
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
...REMEMBER: ...Iron Mike Tyson,s (BOXER) heart waz broken so had by Robin Givens (Dakskin female) that he almost gave up Boxin to jump infront of speedin 1000 miles an hour Train......sadly he didnt...so our question remains: how can dakskin fermales be beaurifull ther intention is to break u & then use all yor salary to buy or replace there Brazillian wig. ..Beyansi (Wifey Material) has Husband...Kelly Rowland (Playa) has Boy Friend....DO THE MATHS!!.

..I LIE??
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by angieberry(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=4pt]Mr clock is an albino![/size]
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrCork:

The truth:

angry
lmao, poor guy. Truth is u were not man enough. (small dick guy) no offeinse.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrCork:

The truth:

angry
Haha, so this was it.
One dark skinned broke your heart and u develop hatred towards all dark skin ladies. That 3 months wasn't enough, it should av been 3 years grin
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good punish the darkskin village girl that broke the heart of a whole Londoner like Mrcork cry cry cry

A light skin girl wouldn't do that to him undecided

Chop this kisskisskiss baby cork

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chiam55:
Good punish the darkskin village girl that broke the heart of a whole Londoner like Mrcork cry cry cry

A light skin girl wouldn't do that to him undecided

Chop this kisskisskiss baby cork
lol, what a big lie, light skin gals hold the record for being heartbreakers and u are one. No harm intended
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Lordabas: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
@OP d most beautiful woman on earth according to historians, d bible and facts is a black woman.
Abeg which portion and who was she?
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, what a big lie, light skin gals hold the record for being heartbreakers and u are one. No harm intended

Lol! embarassed

You need to leave my husband alone or else you'll have me to deal with angry
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, poor guy. Truth is u were not man enough. (small dick guy) no offeinse.

Please don't jealous him all light skin gal know Mrcork has a 17" dick grin if you keep shatting he'll slap you wiv it grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.