Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) (13027 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by benkings(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
I thought president buhari banned all activities of SSBAN?
benkings:
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by czarr(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
she's very curvy!!!
sexually tempting, babes like this don't meet up to your expectations of them in bed!!!

true story
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Are u sure about this?
czarr:
she's very curvy!!!
sexually tempting, babes like this don't meet up to your expectations of them in bed!!!

true story
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by czarr(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
sunshine1974:
Are u sure about this?
....TRUE STORY!!
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
But me like dem like dis o
czarr:
....TRUE STORY!!
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 25, 2015
`Those jugs tho. Dayuuummn!
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2015
xynerise:
Is it just me or is there anybody out there that hate giant boobs?

you're not alone brather.
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Larablink(f): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2015
lovelygurl:
I think she was wearing those 'waist trainers' corset and that is y her waist is tiny.

But will she b able to get pregnant with such tummy lipsrsealed
she is using the waist trainer you much. E no make sense again.
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by teepsee(f): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2015
what's this, that babe must be starving. she got no tummy.

All in the name of fashion, some ppl will just die young.

But if she give me that nyash me go accept with all pleasure grin
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin
teepsee:
what's this, that babe must be starving. she got no tummy.

All in the name of fashion, some ppl will just die young.

But if she give me that nyash me go accept with all pleasure grin
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2015
I don't think dis is xcess fat
qloreal:
Mtchew, excess fat
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by kuuljay(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2015
that girl kindirmo make sense die shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Which one is "kindirmo" again?
kuuljay:
that girl kindirmo make sense die shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by kuuljay(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2015
sunshine1974:
Which one is "kindirmo" again?
fresh milk in fulani grin grin
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Hahahahahaahahaha grin how do u know it's fresh?
kuuljay:
fresh milk in fulani grin grin
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by cdaboss: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2015
loool....bad Photoshop
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by lilmax(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2015
As usual,a guy will help her run her ministry
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by SisterCaro(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2015
I see at least 10 women in SA that look like that on a daily basis, no bleaching and no cosmetic surgeries. Really nothing out of the ordinary about her.
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by qloreal: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
sunshine1974:
I don't think dis is xcess fat
what then do think it is?
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by SisterCaro(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
firstEVA:
This is the kind of woman men who patronize prostitutes like.
but there are many skinny shapeless and fat shapeless prostitutes that men still patronise
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by SisterCaro(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2015
lovelygurl:
I think she was wearing those 'waist trainers' corset and that is y her waist is tiny.

But will she b able to get pregnant with such tummy lipsrsealed
a baby develops in her lower abdomen area not her stomach
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Qualer: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Is she high?she is sexy but not d most sexiest.

no dey beef am joor! grin
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Qualer:

no dey beef am joor! grin
why should i? cheesy
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2015
She is. Face&body shocked
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Qualer: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
why should i? cheesy

cos your own no big and round reach am.. wink
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2015
Qualer:

cos your own no big and round reach am.. wink
who tell u dat? cheesy
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Qualer: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
who tell u dat? cheesy

the gods of ukwu-dom!!!
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2015
Qualer:

the gods of ukwu-dom!!!
D ukwu wey u wan die on top tongue
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Qualer: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
D ukwu wey u wan die on top tongue

quite the opposite, as an advocate of everything ukwulicious, I come alive when I see or come in contact with the aforementioned! Gbam!! cool
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2015
Qualer:

quite the opposite, as an advocate of everything ukwulicious, I come alive when I see or come in contact with the aforementioned! Gbam!! cool
cheesy ok ayaf hear u btw i have never post d pics of my ukwu on nl,i dont knw wherr u get d pics from cheesy
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by chinedusamson(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2015
MosakuAW:
What is this?

Na whaooo! My eyes don see many things for NL.

Where is her tummy?

I love half of the last pix. (head to chest) only.

Her dressing self
her tummy was joined to her yash in course of exercise and dieting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! / Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.