Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (54486 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhhaaahhhaaaa take it easy na, e be lyk say u really provoke dat day ooo, I don laff tire, take one orijin for my head, u too much, but next Tym,don't do dat, what if she nd her protocol friends no con get money nko,dat means dem go wash plate tire ,rtflmfao
Lolz. . . No be my fault jhare, if i no do like dat, i don bring ignominy unto myself be that. . . But i sure say some of them go get money for hand. . .

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Beamborla(f): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Baby, I don't care. My luv for u can't make ur father becomes a pastor.

*dont go jawe* abi u dey form for me.
It's my right to form... cheesy

Good morning
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Lolz. . . No be my fault jhare, if i no do like dat, i don bring ignominy unto myself be that. . . But i sure say some of them go get money for hand. . .

Lol. U dey mind dem. Dem get money 4 hand na
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2015
Beamborla:

It's my right to form... cheesy

Good morning

Okay oo. Make u no overform 4 me oo. Beambeam cheesy

Yea. Gmrmg. How ws ur nty?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Survivor33(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Guy you poor sha!!!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. U dey mind dem. Dem get money 4 hand na
And they will still be looking for innocent guys to magalize. . . I revoke and spirit of maga-rity in my life IJN!!!!!!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Survivor33:

Guy you poor sha!!!
Ok. . .
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Beamborla(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Okay oo. Make u no overform 4 me oo. Beambeam cheesy
Yea. Gmrmg. How ws ur nty?
I will keep that in mind.
my night was beautiful. Yours?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Mariojane(f): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2015
valmunich:
Who goes on a date these days?

if you no go come my house collect am, dey go!!!!!

Unless if I'm in a happy mood, I fit just take you out. undecided
hmmmm. is your type of guy that will even be begging the girl to go out with him. we know you bros. like you will know what you are doing when that thing between your---- started controlling you. wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Orijin101:

abi ooo my broda,some girls shaaaaa,lolzzzz
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Survivor33:

The lady in question should also come along with her own cheddar(money) in handy for unforeseen circumstances. Anything can happen when going on Dates.
its true sha, I keep telling my niece dat guys no dey smile ooo, make she no Dull herself, tnx

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Dey must wash plates oo. Hungry babes!
lolz, biko free Me oooo,lolzzzz
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Ephemmm: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2015
softysparky:

Collect wetin?

Collect wetin you desire inner tongue tongue tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by idihcoben: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2015
WHAT IF YOU DISCOVER THAT YOUR MAN IS AN ARMED ROBBER? www.penchant.com.ng
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by idihcoben: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2015
[b]WHAT IF YOUR WOMAN WAS ONCE A MAN? go to www.penchant.com.ng
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Survivor33(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Mariojane:
hmmmm. is your type of guy that will even be begging the girl to go out with him. we know you bros. like you will know what you are doing when that thing between your---- started controlling you. wink
How did you come abt that assertion??
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by valmunich(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2015
Mariojane:
I'm actually the type that doesn't mess around when it comes to my 'dough' cool

Get your facts straight, get your shiii together and get over yourself undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Forward1(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Orijin101:
1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch

bros abeg my belle don dey pain me for laughter.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by suzzy16(f): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Orijin101:
1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch
lol,u re bad o
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by oginni106: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2015
THE REASONS YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL NOT CALL YOU FOR A SECOND DATE
http://tonyhawttalk..in/2015/06/the-reasons-your-boyfriend-will-not.html
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mariojane:

grin grin grin lol
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by vega84(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
True talk bt is only naija gals oooo, that's hw low theirs mentality is. #vegatalks
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Survivor33(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
vega84:
True talk bt is only naija gals oooo, that's hw low theirs mentality is. #vegatalks
Undisputable fact.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by subbieD(f): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahaha. Wetin be the 1st one love?

Lol.....check ur mentions jhur
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by subbieD(f): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Upnepaa:
As your lordship wishes ma cheesy

wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by sotasty(f): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Na ur type nai dey turn husband into errand boy.

Something about errand boy husband?? no way jose!! he's lower than that and happy and so am i.
i guess (like Riri and kim k) goddesses are born that way, not made.
If we wanted,every man would be our pleasure sex slave so dont tempt us.
its not a man's world but you must think it is.everything you do is one way or the other for us and since i realised that, plus all the goodies a woman naturally has, i realised how powerful i was over a man. tongue

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
subbieD:

Lol.....check ur mentions jhur

Darl, my mentions are too much.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
sotasty:

Something about errand boy husband?? no way jose!! he's lower than that and happy and so am i.
i guess (like Riri and kim k) goddesses are born that way, not made.
If we wanted,every man would be our pleasure sex slave so dont tempt us.
its not a man's world but you must think it is.everything you do is one way or the other for us and since i realised that, plus all the goodies a woman naturally has, i realised how powerful i was over a man. tongue

Hmmm even your profile pix is saying all about u.

Hehehe orisirisi eda lo wa ni ile aye yi.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Spaxon(f): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

If him deactivate, romance section go collapse oo! shocked
who needs him grin cheesy
na joke o
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Spaxon(f): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
You never made mention of it after dat that
now that I've done it ....
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Kennedyiheme: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
sotasty:
Females should be worshipped so all of a man's efforts aint in vain.
The hotter the goddess, the more your effort should be.
are you ignorant? Why shld female be worshipped? Tht they are so brilliant nd intellectual and still beg money from men.......wow
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by opedaydydx9(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Edusouls:
naija babes na hungry,poor,red eyed,greedy ,nasty,and mannerless girls,the harsh enviroment made them like that, so the first and last thing in their mind is survival, and when you are dealing with such people, you have to be ready for war. And taiming these girls aint easy at all, many are untaimable, others requires serious hardwork and firmness. U dont play calm with a wild thing,it will devour you into pieces. You play rough and hard,to first taim it then you can deal with it.. Hope u guys understand.?
u cn say dis again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) / Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.