Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (54422 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

Trust me, they always have a plan B grin
Lol, some of them do but the naive ones don't. tongue

Though ,girls would always get out from that kind of mess. grin

But if you jam people like us ,I first make sure say one naira and shishi no ya hand before I go hatch my plan. grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
I invite you and you bring your friends without my permission,I still dey wait the babe wey go get mind do am,I'd let us all have a good time,laugh and chop,then I'd excuse myself,let them all watch me through the glass walls of the eatery drive off smiley
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
We all know the end result the guy wants from the date...... so undecided angry

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK WITH YOUR YANSH angry
DO YOU THINK ALL GUYS LIKE THAT SMELLING ORGANIC THING YOU CALLED PRIVATE PART undecided

TIME WILL TELL VERY SOON

TIME WILL TELL

5 Likes

wristwatch:

Darling, that's what it is. cheesy cheesy. Does these things happen @ your place? sad

If it did the guy if he is nice won't call her back or he'd embarrass her right there and then. Number one is just disgusting and all the others show a girls class level. I could never do any of those things because I go on dates with a guy for two reasons: 1) I fancy him therefore I'd wanna impress him and 2) if I don't fancy him then I'd show him respect. Hungry chicks do number 1. At least tell the guy you're bringing A friend so that you'll could double date when he brings a friend.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by rattlesnake(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
kids
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by subbieD(f): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:
I don't know why some ladies prove hard to get as they stylishly punish guys to know if he can withstand their haughty behaviour or simply they are not interested in having a relationship with him.

Therefore, I will discuss briefly on ways ladies stylishly punish guys.

1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

The poor dude perhaps may have borrowed money just to make the date a memorable one. However he later discovers that instead of having a date with his supposed girlfriend alone, she eventually comes along with her numerous friends to siphon his pocket. Funny enough if he tells her his preparation was just for him and her alone, she will start nagging, giving unnecessary excuses like maybe he is a criminal or something, so she can't trust a stranger.

Bringing friends doesn't mean they Re glutton or something, it's just for security purpose. I know the next thing you would say is,Even in an open place?Yes,dude,it's still called security cautious

2. They get busy with their mobile devices

This is when they bring out their collection of mobile devices and start pressing them as if they have not operated one before whereby making the dude look foolish and non existence in their presence.

Yes,she could be a business lady that can pay x10 of ur bills tongue

3. Make him overspend

Some ladies are parasitic in nature as they explore the rare advantage at the ink of any date by requesting for several meals, etc. I call them "the sharwama or hot dog babes" as they pick every dick and Harry of meals in an eatery during the first date.
Some dudes behave nd form as If their father owns the earth....ori e ku ni, won dey fe ba fa...I.e, he has too much and he doesn't know How to spend

4. They show up very late

When a date is fix at 3pm, they showed up around 6pm giving flimsy excuses of traffic jam due to a tanker explosion, armed robbery attack, boko haram bombing, etc. Thereafter, they won't show any remorse at the expense of expecting the guy to apologise.
*Person whey e dey lagos dey claim boko haram bombing... some babes no sabi lie*

The showing up v.late,I do that too wink ,but That's not because I feel like keeping the guy waiting, but because I have too many things to attend to and I Dnt wanna disappoint him..yeah, and That's a real woman tongue
5. Monosyllabic reponse to your discussion

How can a guy talks like parrot from morning till night, trying to prove good sense of humour only for him to get short and annoying responses from her like "k" "alright", "hmmm", "what", etc. His morale and confidence will burst like balloon.... one time!

I Dnt really do this though,but If I eventually do..Hmmmmm...the guy must b a talker or boring,or too fake,or not presentable .Eminako

6. Communicate with unfriendly body languages

Some use frustrating body languages like bad eyeing to downsize him, hissing continuously and frown @ him like tiger. In such scenario, the guy will have no choice other than to call it quit.

Probably he has bad,terrible mouth nd body odour grin

7. They deliberately start making several calls

This is the time they start calling their long time friends and relatives, keeping the guy in their lust prison like a dog. As a guy, so many things will be going on his mind as what he can do to have the lady's attention.

What If the guy is boring undecided ? What If his expression looks disappointing? What If the lady is anxious wink

8. They are in a hurry to leave

Perhaps she is a student, this is when she claims about an early lecture to attend the next day after she came late o! She rush the whole dating thing by asking the guy to get her "take away meal" and she zooms off immediately.
"Babe just admit it, you are hungry and looking for maga to feed u."

Na there she go sleep? cheesy .....admit it OP you b broke ass cheesy tongue why can't she order for take away....lol

You can add yours
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
she is not interested...
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by kinglekan: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
subbieD:

I know sey u go come here......
Sobo sobo sobo!! Oya 4ward ur digit I need to soro gba ori eee
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by subbieD(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol pain orijin ke.. Hahahaha babe u no c wetin him write?

I kuku see am.....d guy Don take four create of Orijin because he think say d lady go go house with am......I can feel ur pain Orijin101 grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THE THINK WITH YOUR YANSH angry
DO YOU THINK ALL GUYS LIKE THAT SMELLING ORGANIC THING YOU CALLED PRIVATE PART undecided

TIME WILL TELL VERY SOON

TIME WILL TELL
Organic thing? Hahahaha. You're damn funny!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by subbieD(f): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101:

lolz. . . U girls ehn, una fit send us go early grave grin

Lol......my hands Re clean dude cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Swagk101(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
valmunich:
Who goes on a date these days?

if you no go come my house collect am, dey go!!!!!

Unless if I'm in a happy mood, I fit just take you out. undecided
My nigga...if she not fit come collect joystick 4 my crib make she siddon her papa house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Beamborla(f): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Look at all these broke guys applauding and celebrating the OP angry

Real guys...I mean correct men don't complain of this because they hardly experience it.

Step up your game, build up her interest in you...make her want to go on a date with you first.

It's really annoying when we get bugged for dates...hence, such behaviour just to push the dude away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

undecided undecided undecided
What's up?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by subbieD(f): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Sobo sobo sobo!! Oya 4ward ur digit I need to soro gba ori eee

Wristwatch o....come and see.....another topic for u....
8 ways guys stylishly request for ladies digit..... Lol.....

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
MuhdG:

To www.mynigerianewspaper.com

Ok sir. Since u have asked for my permission, no probs. Don't forget to include the writer cheesy cheesy.

I will visit the link bro.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Spaxon(f): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
U no dey forget sometin tongue

lol
so u forgot about creating me a blog..
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Finally! A Lady that doesn't Fancy Eateries grin.....this Days, When you tell a Lady you want to Spend Some time with her, the first place she'll suggest is one Eatery undecided

Lol.......You are right sha...... Many ladies are like thatcheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by valmunich(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Swagk101:
My nigga...if she not fit come collect joystick 4 my crib make she siddon her papa house
Your head dey there jarey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, some of them do but the naive ones don't. tongue

Though ,girls would always get out from that kind of mess. grin

But if you jam people like us ,I first make sure say one naira and shishi no ya hand before I go hatch my plan. grin grin
I no fit commot without enough money and my atm, I order what I can pay for incase the guy man starts misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by TrishaP(f): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
u of all matured ladies do dat too?
Yes!..only to pests. grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
2dice:
uhnn... Sweetie oya clean your mouth with your left mouth... tongue ... Btw were you wan carrry me go first

Lol..... I go carry you go my mansion wey dey under Lekki beachwink
wristwatch:

Ok sir. Since u have asked for my permission, no probs. Don't forget to include the writer cheesy cheesy.

I will visit the link bro.
Thank you.
You are welcome to do so.
[quote author=subbieD post=35116002][/quote]

Lol see as u analyse my write up oo cheesy cheesy. U try

1 Like

softysparky:

Hehehehe next time I will suck more than your blood.
Aahaaaa! cheesy
You really should suck more than my blood. wink grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by TrishaP(f): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Finally! A Lady that doesn't Fancy Eateries grin.....this Days, When you tell a Lady you want to Spend Some time with her, the first place she'll suggest is one Eatery undecided
It is not about the food but the safest zone to meet up on a first date other than the man's house.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by subbieD(f): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
Next time you do that,i will snatch the fone from you and smash it on the floor,na who invite you me or the phone (frown face) PARA MODE ACTIVATED angry

Calm down cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
No: 2 though... lipsrsealed

6 and 7 applies to a boring ish grin

What's the next topic on what girls do @OP sad undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Abbey2sam(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Some girls are so annoying
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Truckpusher(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

I no fit commot without enough money and my atm, I order what I can pay for incase the guy man starts misbehaving.
But why would one pack all her friends for a date with a one guy?

It is immature and totally uncalled for - If someone is bugging you to go on date with them and you don't want it ,you simply tell them to understand and that you're not going on any date with them.

Sha! na small girls and small boys waka dem be that sha. grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Hollyb(f): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

1,2,4,5,7 are so annoying. Babes who do number one should be slapped multiple times on the face. angry

They wouldn't invite a toddler to church, yet they would automatically become soul winners on a first date.

Rubbish!! undecided

Lols at "soul winners"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.