Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (54418 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=wristwatch post=35111166][i]I don't know why some ladies prove hard to get as they stylishly punish guys to know if he can withstand their haughty behaviour or simply they are not interested in having a relationship with him.

Therefore, I will discuss briefly on ways ladies stylishly punish guys.

1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

Tell her straight-up, that the date is between yourself and her, perhaps when you are acquainted (when you have smashed it) , you could arrange a trip to a private beach. (lies!) . tell her you are not having it. only naive and immature (in the game) guys do this to impress their potential date.. She will see you as a Maga and won't be impressed. her new contact will be Maga24. Engineering Faculty

2. They get busy with their mobile devices
Taunt her stup1dity with some intellectual questions.. this often gets them looking mood-ish and agitated. they will start talking. if they fail to change, send SMS to a friend and ask him to call you that you have something important to do for the CEO..NOW!! look worried and cancel the date..if she talks about the food you ordered, dump some cash and dash out.if she no wash plate that day.. she will get smashed by the manager anyways.. cheap mgbeke feeling funky

3. Make him overspend
I once took a date out who decided she wanted to eat a whole cow in small pieces.. Beef Sharwama, Beef in Chilli Sauce, Beef Chowmein etc.. I left some cash on the table for her to order drinks while i went to the gents.. that was it.. switched off my phone and drove off to the next joint to get me some.

4. They show up very late
This is the worst behavior from practically all females who have the privilege of a guy inviting their sorry arse out for a date. They make you wait for hours.. the plan really is that she just wants to make it soo late that you will just eat, she has fun and goes back home without dropping the punny.. there is a defense for that. Leave but keep calling asking if she has arrived.. when she does.. switch off your phone and leave.. there are many swank joints to catch your fun and many migis out there (female magas)

5. Monosyllabic reponse to your discussion

Do not blame them, because all their paroles are initiated and concluded on the phone, their vocabulary is very limited. if they attempt to go beyond their 10- syllable vocab.. they will literally sweat all their make-up on to their laps. My strategy for such girls is this. recognize their deep fault. English is not our native language. talk to her in yoruba or bini (if you are familiar with the lingo). if not ask them straight up. "Are we going to f#@ck tonight" she will start talking TRUST ME grin grin

6. Communicate with unfriendly body languages
This is the best part where my madness comes into play.. call up another girl ask her to take a cab.. make sure she hears you.. if she asks,tell her you want to give her something to deliver to a friend. (Seriously call another girl).. There is no other equalizer than a date who feels another date is taking her slot.

7. They deliberately start making several calls

Just like her.. make calls to other girls because this wh0re knows what she is doing. A mind-play to increase her brand worth when she is not worth one durex condom.

8. They are in a hurry to leave
Give them their cab-fare and set them on their way, without the food.. seriously they will respect you if you do not fall for their maga tricks. her friends will secretively love you for that. nobody likes a slackerrr

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Truckpusher(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
chimkaire:
No: 2 though... lipsrsealed

6 and 7 applies to a boring ish grin

What's the next topic on what girls do @OP sad undecided
I can bet my ass that you these things. tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Bloggz74(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
My guy as the hunter v learnt how to shoot withot missing,,,,,,"eneke" the bird has equally learnt how to fly without petching.deal with it as they come.
As a real guy treat these whole like you never noticed but be the real guy while you dish out ur stuffs.
Seconds must count,things will be,time will tell!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by shiki(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
And while going, if u buy a row of soap, they must remove one tablet grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:
[i]I don't know why some ladies prove hard to get as they stylishly punish guys to know if he can withstand their haughty behaviour or simply they are not interested in having a relationship with him.

Therefore, I will discuss briefly on ways ladies stylishly punish guys.

Tell her straight-up, that the date is between yourself and her, perhaps when you are acquainted (when you have smashed it) , you could arrange a trip to a private beach. (lies!) . tell her you are not having it. only naive and immature (in the game) guys do this to impress their potential date.. She will see you as a Maga and won't be impressed. her new contact will be Maga24. Engineering Faculty

2. They get busy with their mobile devices
Taunt her stup1dity with some intellectual questions.. this often gets them looking mood-ish and agitated. they will start talking. if they fail to change, send SMS to a friend and ask him to call you that you have something important to do for the CEO..NOW!! look worried and cancel the date..if she talks about the food you ordered, dump some cash and dash out.if she no wash plate that day.. she will get smashed by the manager anyways.. cheap mgbeke feeling funky

3. Make him overspend
I once took a date out who decided she wanted to eat a whole cow in small pieces.. Beef Sharwama, Beef in Chilli Sauce, Beef Chowmein etc.. I left some cash on the table for her to order drinks while i went to the gents.. that was it.. switched off my phone and drove off to the next joint to get me some.

4. They show up very late
This is the worst behavior from practically all females who have the privilege of a guy inviting their sorry arse out for a date. They make you wait for hours.. the plan really is that she just wants to make it soo late that you will just eat, she has fun and goes back home without dropping the punny.. there is a defense for that. Leave but keep calling asking if she has arrived.. when she does.. switch off your phone and leave.. there are many swank joints to catch your fun and many migis out there (female magas)

5. Monosyllabic reponse to your discussion

Do not blame them, because all their paroles are initiated and concluded on the phone, their vocabulary is very limited. if they attempt to go beyond their 10- syllable vocab.. they will literally sweat all their make-up on to their laps. My strategy for such girls is this. recognize their deep fault. English is not our native language. talk to her in yoruba or bini (if you are familiar with the lingo). if not ask them straight up. "Are we going to f#@ck tonight" she will start talking TRUST ME grin grin

6. Communicate with unfriendly body languages
This is the best part where my madness comes into play.. call up another girl ask her to take a cab.. make sure she hears you.. if she asks,tell her you want to give her something to deliver to a friend. (Seriously call another girl).. There is no other equalizer than a date who feels another date is taking her slot.

7. They deliberately start making several calls

Just like her.. make calls to other girls because this wh0re knows what she is doing. A mind-play to increase her brand worth when she is not worth one durex condom.

8. They are in a hurry to leave
Give them their cab-fare and set them on their way, without the food.. seriously they will respect you if you do not fall for their maga tricks. her friends will secretively love you for that. nobody likes a slackerrr

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

75% of guys........ most especially the broke onestongue
hmmmm
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can bet my ass that you these things. tongue
I can't keep away from my BB. Who doesn't do that, by the way grin

The other 2...nope it wouldn't come up...except lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

Should I say dull and uninteresting dudes. You have to beg God to send some callers as distractions to discharge him. Mehn..that kind of silence that can make one uncomfortable, you gnaw and gulp down a whole glass of water like a fool.
lol i get the feeling. some guys can be whack. buh it shouldnt all be left for the guy to bring up ideas u knw while u act all silent and uncontributive to make the date an interesting one. some of u girls are guilty of that too.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
subbieD:

I kuku see am.....d guy Don take four create of Orijin because he think say d lady go go house with am......I can feel ur pain Orijin101 grin
pained? I'm sure you are flippant with that grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
chimkaire:
I can't keep away from my BB. Who doesn't do that, by the way grin

The other 2...nope it wouldn't come up...except lipsrsealed
Make I take style believe you small sha.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Gaidenk:
I invite you and you bring your friends without my permission,I still dey wait the babe wey go get mind do am,I'd let us all have a good time,laugh and chop,then I'd excuse myself,let them all watch me through the glass walls of the eatery drive off smiley
Hahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

See as water dey comot for my eyes cheesy

I go drop my own thread tomorrow cool
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
TrishaP:

Yes!..only to pests. grin
lol.. check ur mail.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Kennedyiheme: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmmm mine was wot one unilag babe like dt, we used to chat on bbm, bt she neva saw my picture, so on that faithful day I was waiting for her at I.c.m...(Ikeja city mall) so she called nd told me were she was in d mall and wht she was wearing, lo and behold I saw 3 other girls with her, making them 4. When she saw me her face changed, she was kinda suprised, lmao maybe she wasn't expecting a cute dude like me(joking) then I asked her, who are they? With confidence, she was like "they are my freinds, they decided to come along" I said, "well I have decided to leave, have fun" omo me sef suprise for the kind stunt wey I pull tht day infront of those hot pretty girls...they just looked at me while I left, later in the night she called my fone and was beggin me............really some guys are too shy to stand against things tht are bad becos she's a girl. Well me I no send you, I'll tell her as e dey go. Peace
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by kinglekan: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hollyb:
Lols at "soul winners"
My sister na so ooo. grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by 2dice(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lol..... I go carry you go my mansion wey dey under Lekki beachwink
chaii ...I don dey suspect you tey-tey....better no mention my name for una meeting ..*i no wan here say one bird turn to human tomorrow tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by kinglekan: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
subbieD:

Wristwatch o....come and see.....another topic for u....
8 ways guys stylishly request for ladies digit..... Lol.....

Dis subsidy gal yaf kolo finish oooo. Will u 4ward it b4 I descend on you. angry
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by mekussa(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101:

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch

bohemian felicitations...u no go talk the wan wey MAJEL THE JEW do you ba?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Aahaaaa! cheesy
You really should suck more than my blood. wink grin
grincheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Welrez:
Feigning they have never visited the toilet!

God bless u, .most girls act like they no dey sh!t
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by TrishaP(f): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. check ur mail.
Nothing there.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by subbieD(f): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Dis subsidy gal yaf kolo finish oooo. Will u 4ward it b4 I descend on you. angry

2nd point for you Wristwatch..... they start threatening you.... cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Mcowubaba: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
We all know the end result the guy wants from the date...... so undecided angry
yes- SEX nd so .....
What else to most Nigerian girls have to Offer
Tell me sad undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by subbieD(f): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101:

pained? I'm sure you are flippant with that grin

wink cheesy what ya think wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
2dice:
chaii ...I don dey suspect you tey-tey....better no mention my name for una meeting ..*i no wan here say one bird turn to human tomorrow tongue

Lolcheesy

I'm not a bird nah, I'm a FISH
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:
yes- SEX nd so ..... What else to most Nigerian girls have to Offer Tell me sad :-/

Mmmmmmmmmmmmn
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Slimzjoe(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
TrishaP:

It is not about the food but the safest zone to meet up on a first date other than the man's house.

I get.....This Days, You can't Have a Date without Spending....I just wish Females can learn To also Share the Bills
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by kinglekan: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Voltron are you a learner? undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by shammahyaro(f): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
if the girl talk too much,dem go talk say she dey Lousy....if she dey free...dem go say na desperado...if she come alone dem go dey suspect say she wide.....c'mon..cant guys never apriciate anytin?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, some of them do but the naive ones don't. tongue

Though ,girls would always get out from that kind of mess. grin

But if you jam people like us ,I first make sure say one naira and shishi no ya hand before I go hatch my plan. grin grin
undecided my ATM is always with me even if I aint with my bag, purse or purse grin
And I bet you'd stop grinning when I bounce off. What's the wallet in my phone holder for

Disclaimer: aint looking for ya trouble, bikokwa sad
Make I no enter am this night lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Voltron are you a learner? undecided

are you a maga? undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by 2dice(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lolcheesy

I'm not a bird nah, I'm a FISH
wow nice ...love to have you as lunch tomorrow by 1pm ... tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by kinglekan: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
subbieD:

2nd point for you Wristwatch..... they start threatening you.... cheesy
ROTFL.. I don die for sobo hand ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.