Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How (5418 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 12:48am On Apr 02, 2016
she rarely call. I do virtually all the calling. I do the giving also. yet she claims she loves me. sometimes I wonder maybe its because she is a student. but I am not convinced. Matured ladies on Nairaland, please I need your opinion;

Is it possible for a woman to be in love with a man and yet not call him regularly or text him once in a while but flash him regularly even though he recharges her phone often?
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 02, 2016
grin Lol...ofcurz u feed her with these recharge cards & she juz only saying what u expecting to hear exactly from her... cool
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Chrisjane(f): 12:53am On Apr 02, 2016
No
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Vinshu(f): 12:59am On Apr 02, 2016
So you want a reward for recharging her phone? She must be calling your phone? Besides she is a student she is busy with school stuff.

She doesn't need to call you. You do the calling.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 02, 2016
You can only know by talking to her about it not bringing it to NL because 'they' are going to 'spoil' ur joy. 'They' will change ur mind and mentality. Communication is what you need, u hear(abi na read) undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by tolzy90(m): 1:03am On Apr 02, 2016
That's why we keep advising guys to stop dating broke girls, they want you to do virtually everything for them.

4 Likes

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by AfroKnight: 1:11am On Apr 02, 2016
It is time for you to unveil Plan B. Working guys have no business dating students. Find a lady who knows what it feels like to earn money.

7 Likes

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by osesology(m): 1:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Nigga, you are on a looooong tin!

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by unapapadeycraze: 1:23am On Apr 02, 2016
She doesn't love you. If a lady cannot call you, she does not love you.

She is a sarewagba to someone else while she is your queen.

3 Likes

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Onosone(m): 2:25am On Apr 02, 2016
No love Bro.. Being a Student is never a yardstick for that
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by nuggarito: 2:39am On Apr 02, 2016
Don't you have something better to do? Other than calling her, please limit your attention and make yourself useful.

2 Likes

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by fuckshit: 4:00am On Apr 02, 2016
she's fυςking toying with your heart; fυςking use your head; to her; your nothing more than a fυςking recharge card “vending machine"; all she needs to do; is fυςking play with your fυςking emotions; with the fυςking “i love you" comment and she fυςking gets what she wants; grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2016
My nigga, take good advice from the masters...

1. Never bring your problem into social media... never ever.. dnt even mix ur offline life with it.

2: if u ever need advice, call one or two frnd's or chat with dem on whatsap and hear what they have to say..

3: quit calling that girl... and pls stop sending her recharge cards. You dnt owe her anything.

4 Likes

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:
So you want a reward for recharging her phone? She must be calling your phone? Besides she is a student she is busy with school stuff.

haba, Op should keep calling ba? it's obvious from the statement that OP has been *magalized(a source for money and recharge card when broke), I knw it's ur opinion but i don't want a fellow man to be mumu forever.

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Pls don't walk away, run away from the karishika, Ladies that love you will always give you attention even busy lady bankers would text once in a while, i can categorically say that you are a maga and you are at the bottom of her priorities. you are only beeped when she needed something. pls find a gal that makes you her number 1.. bless you

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by cognize: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
She doesn't love you. If a lady cannot call you, she does not love you.

She is a sarewagba to someone else while she is your queen.
OP, believe him 110%. If not OYO

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Homguy(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2016
colabotu:
she rarely call. I do virtually all the calling. I do the giving also. yet she claims she loves me. sometimes I wonder maybe its because she is a student. but I am not convinced. Matured ladies on Nairaland, please I need your opinion;

Is it possible for a woman to be in love with a man and yet not call him regularly or text him once in a while but flash him regularly even though he recharges her phone often?
you should know better.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2016
same way my ex was- she rarely calls but visits though. i realised it's just her nature. i complained and she promised to change but she didn't. she once told me that she's always having airtime but it does not always just occur to her to call. one of her visits, she received a call in which i heard a guy ( who she said was her former classmate) from the other end complaining that she doesn't call and this made me believe that it's just her nature. she once told me how her mum kept saying she's never seen a male friend with her. i really would love to walk her down the aisle but she doesn't seem to be serious with relationships even after spending nice time together, so, i just moved on. my advice: just jettison your love for her and move on.

5 Likes

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by kossyablaze(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2016
cognize:
OP, believe him 110%. If not OYO
I concur

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Mustack: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2016
I am in the same dilemma...
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Ask her what she does with the cards you sent her.

She's calling the real Boo. You are the eleri-Boo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by ashmanpolo: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
You can only know by talking to her about it not bringing it to NL because 'they' are going to 'spoil' ur joy. 'They' will change ur mind and mentality. Communication is what you need, u hear(abi na read) undecided

Nice advice. I salute your wisdom.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Calling is not an obligation so kindly stop if you're uncomfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by 49cents(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2016
Cutehector:

1. Never bring your problem into social media... never ever.. dnt even mix ur offline life with it.

2: if u ever need advice, call one or two frnd's or chat with dem on whatsap and hear what they have to say..

3: quit calling that girl... and pls stop sending her recharge cards. You dnt owe her anything.

I he didn't bring this to social media you won't have advised him

This is how good guys go bad aswear
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by brilliant5(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2016
She's calling her school heartrob. Go find out bro b4 its too late
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

we have being dating for over a year and most of the time, its always like that even when she is on break. whenever whenever we talk about it even to the point of agurment most times, she always insist that she truely love me that she is just not the calling type. which as for me I find it hard to believe. I dont give a damn about the recharge cards I only say it so that no one will misconstrued the fact that she dont have airtime to call.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2016
brilliant5:
She's calling her school heartrob. Go find out bro b4 its too late

thanks men, thats my thought also.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Chrisjane:
No
thanks for your direct answer. I get it.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Yomieluv:
Ask her what she does with the cards you sent her.

She's calling the real Boo. You are the eleri-Boo.

the stupid girl says she is using it to call all her female friends and her family members. I think are right. I also think she is using me as a spare boyfriend.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Mustack:
I am in the same dilemma...

sorry my brother may God deliver us. just follow the thread mabye u will get one advice or two also.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Cutehector:

we have being dating for over a year and most of the time, its always like that even when she is on break. whenever whenever we talk about it even to the point of agurment most times, she always insist that she truely love me that she is just not the calling type. which as for me I find it hard to believe. I dont give a damn about the recharge cards I only say it so that no one will misconstrued the fact that she dont have airtime to call.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Cutehector(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2016
colabotu:

if she says she ain't d calling type den why continue to give her airtime? Who does she uses it to call? Well some girls are like dat cuz dey feel they just duno what to say when the make fone calls.. it seems you both are sort of in a long distant relationship, correct me if I am wrong.. u guys need to communicate actively in person, like there should me more visits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Searching. Guys How Many Do This, And Girls Is This All You Care?. / Things I Can't Do For My Girl / My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.