Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos (48888 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by exemen: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by 190: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
sighs
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by redsconsult(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:
I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Those people in the pic are either the touts who are comfortable with the okada and 2000 bribe he gives them.

Or

The ones who are still under his spell.

Or

The naturally dumb and ignorant ones.

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state
so for your mind u be educated osun citizen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by ajepako(f): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chai....see what poverty and idiocy will cause?

The Aregbese will go home smiling with the assurance that he is still popular in his state..

This is a disgrace to us Yorubas i swear..

That is why i sometimes like the Northerners,,

They will pelt the idiot onigbese with stome and pure water sachets..

Anyway, I dont blame these Osun idiots

Because they have churches, mosques and corporate organisation donating foodstuffs to them abi?

Awon odey!

Ebi o ti pa yin..
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by lalasticlala(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
slyopez:
See crowd that came to cheer him, then why i come dey pity dem?..... mtchew

Lol grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by notoriousbabe: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Its either this is an old photograph snapped during his campaign or the people are just fooleesh.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Aminat508(f): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
mayorski01:

same here.. where are you from
Osogbo cheesy
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Olamipapa(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
This pictures should be old one's. Not the current state of Osun. when dem know swear for them!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by maverickdude(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
he cud av used d money he paid these people to clear sm workers salaries undecided
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Aminat508(f): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol grin
why u dey laugh leave our governor. cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by dridowu: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:
I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Those people in the pic are either the touts who are comfortable with the okada and 2000 bribe he gives them.

Or

Or

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state
what you said is also happening in Ekiti state
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by MKO4ever(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:

Or

Or

How many people are educated in that region?
The masses are those that matter

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hypnotised
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Caution30: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
We deserve the type of government we have
Gbam,and that is a statement of fact!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nicepoker(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Am currently in osun state. Osogbo to be precise. The rascal dare not show his face if he does sorry will be his middle name. That's an old pix joor.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Dollyak(f): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Freciprocal:
He has always been a grassroot politician after my heart... I still don't know what is going on in osun state.

Our Muslim Bros/Sis should please put him in prayers during this ramadan...

All will be well smiley
A man after yiur heart Because he is a Muslim smiley. Don't worry, I hope he continue to steal and bleed osun dry. Until people start dying massively from hunger, maybe that's when your conscience will force you to think of your fellow human being, rather than looking up to him as a fellow Muslim.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by abbas2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:

Or

My friend that's a lie. We all live in the state. I live in Osogbo.
Thr truth is that he owes and as I write arrangements have been concluded to pay as much as 5 months once. It is the workers leadership that prevented him from pay 2months at intervals they would have been getting alert since Thursday. But the true lies that you have told is that people no longer show ove to him. Even some of the workers feel for him and actually knows that things are tight for him. Remember that not all will see things the way you sre it.

Or

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by staymore: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
We deserve the type of government we have

Most people won't understand what you mean, but you said it all.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by anonimi: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
The jazz plus tira (charms) wey the man put for the election stomach infrastructure still dey work na grin grin

[img]http://favourafolabi.files./2014/07/aregbe-rice2.jpg?w=1008[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Karleb(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Believe that, believe anything.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by denedene(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
oya osun people receive healing.... TAKE IT

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nicepoker(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
Not really happy with d situation of things in my state, but believe me, he is still the best governor Osun have ever had........before this month ending, things will be normal i pray.
still under the influence of his jazz I guess.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Freciprocal:
He has always been a grassroot politician after my heart... I still don't know what is going on in osun state.

All will be well smiley
Did you pray for Jonathan during the fuel crisis

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by prophetfire: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Freciprocal:

All will be well smiley
PDP and Omisore cast a spell on him so that he ll become confused in preparation for next elction. Let him go for deliverance of the brain.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Freciprocal: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dollyak:

A man after yiur heart Because he is a Muslim smiley. Don't worry, I hope he continue to steal and bleed osun dry. Until people start dying massively from hunger, maybe that's when your conscience will force you to think of your fellow human being, rather than looking up to him as a fellow Muslim.

Bitterness did not let u read my post well...

Also note, I am a christian... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by sewentybaba: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:

Or

Or

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state.

Modified:
First to comment for the first time in history.

I dedicate this to my adorable MUM who I regard as my earthly god,also to my sweet girl,who is like my breath,God bless them both!

I know its childish typing first to comment,but once in a while one needs to act like a child for the fun of it!
thank you jare. Let them cone to Osogbo and see what is happening.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
[s]
adonismuller:

Or

Or

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state.

Modified:
First to comment for the first time in history.

I dedicate this to my adorable MUM who I regard as my earthly god,also to my sweet girl,who is like my breath,God bless them both!

I know its childish typing first to comment,but once in a while one needs to act like a child for the fun of it!
[/s] igbo people when will u learn? I doubt if u are in osun

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nicepoker(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
True be told, i stay in osun and i know how he transform by beloved state.
travel and witness transformation young man. U stay in the most backwardest state and u claim transformation. Pity.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by juman(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sai aregbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.