Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos (48886 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by neweraomo: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Can u see a responsible or literate among those people jubilatin ..#thugs
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
Not really happy with d situation of things in my state, but believe me, he is still the best governor Osun have ever had........before this month ending, things will be normal i pray.

If Aregbesola is the best governor Osun has ever had, then i am not surprised! Celebration of mediocre!!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Marchman: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
slyopez:
See crowd that came to cheer him, then why i come dey pity dem?..... mtchew

Very true. When hunger catch them well well, dem go no how far. With the love they show him, the man go owe dem for two years.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by omooba969(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
teebest4we:
This pics was captured during last campaign, osun people are ready to stone that man

Correct guy. cool
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Dollyak(f): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Freciprocal:

Bitterness did not let u read my post well...

Also note, I am a christian... smiley
Even worse. At least, Muslims have a reason to support him. Knowing a corrupt and a very bad leader is a man after your heart says a lot about you. Grassroots politics my foot.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by loomer: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
This na old pictures jare, who una wan deceive?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Charly68: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
He used to bring his boys from Lagos with train to make kakabubu awuruju. The man is not popular again.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by BLOTRS: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
he used to av more people on the streets for him than this...his popularity is dwindling
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
These Yoruba people are so shameless. Cutting their nose to spite their face and always playing the ostrich. The way the ordinary Yoruba man thinks. The governor is not performing but the people 'love' him. Tinubu is a thief but all Yorubas love him.
#
Dumb people

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Freciprocal: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dollyak:

Even worse. At least, Muslims have a reason to support him. Knowing a corrupt and a very bad leader is a man after your heart says a lot about you. Grassroots politics my foot.

I know my post is not what is making u bitter, probably a loved one u know is been owed.

For a governor to admit he has no clue to handle the situation shows something is amiss and that it is beyond him.

If there is something I am missing u can let me know. I share ur compassion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
lawanson44:

If Aregbesola is the best governor Osun has ever had, then i am not surprised! Celebration of mediocre!!
..........ur view though.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by JOLSOFT(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Apc and dea ways of lieing to deceive ignorant ppl and ppl that dont have a mind of their own......and who said dis pixs is recent? Dem no born m make he show face lik that for osun....m presently dea and I know ao d ppl feel about him even his party members r not in support of him again (d 1ns that can tink)

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

By faith abi? grin

Sorry o shocked ur moniker sef appears to be an islamic one, abi u ppl no dey exercise faith too? smiley
......must u involve religion in ur comment?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by porah(f): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am very sure dis pictures are not recent one cos osun is hot presently,aregbe himself can't do dis for nw
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by abbas2(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
DonCortino:
Where is ? definately not oshogbo, might be ilesha his home town
You got it all wrong. They love him in Osogbo more than Ilesa. U may ask those who know. Besides,Ataoja of Osogbo is on his right hand side.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Dasini: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Am from osun, but live in lagos, I must say aregbe has redefined governance in the state of osun. People who say aregbe is the best governor to come out of osun are actually right, he has done well, but I detest the idea of embarking on project that will hinder you from paying the workers. Indeed as a good student of the bible ,I know it condemns this, I don't know for quoran. No one can deny your great achievements and good intentions in osun, but please sir,pay your workers, they deserve the best. But am against those who emphasise on osun as if it is the only state owing. I feel aregbe has some enemies on nairaland, because virtually all states are indebted, infact at a time benue was indebted to its workers for abt 11months, no one said anything. Let us stop playing politics with every issue. no thank to govt of jonathan, this is the legacy he left behind from a boom treasury to a comatose economy. Osun a' dara.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
remmyton:
FP

Modified
My friend serving in Osun told me not long ago dat in most schools in Osun, there ar few teachers and they accept about 15 corpers in a school, and they don't pay corpers too

I wonder if dats true
If its true, den aregbe shud be questioned
True!!!....Infact, examinations were not conducted for the students in the last 2 terms. Corpers are not allowed to fail the students even when they deserve it.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by mandamus: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
jaybee3:

Why you dey kiss aregberascal?

lwkmd.....
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nicepoker:
travel and witness transformation young man. U stay in the most backwardest state and u claim transformation. Pity.
. Please give me example of such state, and tell me d transformation in such state start in a night, in any transformed country or state, someone surely initiate d plan and there is probability that such person hand over to another successor for continuation. Saying ogbeni is d best gov we ever had doesnt mean there wont be after him, but d transformation start from him.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by irominiwwx1: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
thinkdip:
You are posting the campaign pictures during his visit to the central mosque and you think ill fall for it like some fools
God will bless you and your generation for your good observation. Where and when did it happen cuz I base in the state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Viktor1983(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
slyopez:
See crowd that came to cheer him, then why i come dey pity dem?..... mtchew

that picture was taken in his hometown. its just like expecting otueke people not to cheer GEJ .
APC na propaganda ware house.
forget the picture.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by maasoap(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
thinkdip:
You are posting the campaign pictures during his visit to the central mosque and you think ill fall for it like some fools
All those pics were taking today. A stone throw away from my house
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by OLUJAY4REAL: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
True be told, i stay in osun and i know how he transform by beloved state.

Stop all these lies! Which transformation? Look @ all the sectors one by one and make bold to present the areas where u think he has done brilliantly well. This is just one of the deceits resurfacing. I was @ OAU Ile Ife today: hear the way people were cursing the governor
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by papoose999(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
old pics put together 2 deceive pple anoda apc propanganda...
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by maasoap(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
MKO4ever:

How many people are educated in that region?
The masses are those that matter
South West has highest level of literary in Nigeria. Uninformed mind
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Reference(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Then someone will come here and say that politics is about good governance and that is why the polity votes one way or the other. I will always dispute that.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Kunlexity(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:
I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Those people in the pic are either the touts who are comfortable with the okada and 2000 bribe he gives them.

Or

The ones who are still under his spell.

Or

The naturally dumb and ignorant ones.

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state.

Modified:
First to comment for the first time in history.

I dedicate this to my adorable MUM who I regard as my earthly god,also to my sweet girl,who is like my breath,God bless them both!

I know its childish typing first to comment,but once in a while one needs to act like a child for the fun of it!
....Ur profile details speaks volume,You stay in Mars not in Osun lols...
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Vicben(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Suffering and smiling grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Someone should ask Aregbesola why he is always on white. That's speak a lot..why won't the crowd be mumu-ing after him when the white garment and the broom is filled with a tinubuish......
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by OgeniBravo: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:
I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Those people in the pic are either the touts who are comfortable with the okada and 2000 bribe he gives them.

Or

Or

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state.

Modified:

I dedicate this to my adorable MUM who I regard as my earthly god,also to my sweet girl,who is like my breath,God bless them both!

I know its childish typing first to comment,but once in a while one needs to act like a child for the fun of it!

How many are the educated ones? It's about the majority my brother
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:

Or

Or

Modified:

Rauf Aregbeshola is a crowd puller. His mastery of Yoruba proverbs, folklores and oriki as well as maxist politics, makes it easy for him to blend with all sets of people. Even in Ile-Ife, where his party is not that accepted, he still has a strong influence.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
. Please give me example of such state, and tell me d transformation in such state start in a night, in any transformed country or state, someone surely initiate d plan and there is probability that such person hand over to another successor for continuation. Saying ogbeni is d best gov we ever had doesnt mean there wont be after him, but d transformation start from him.

Are you for real? If people haven't been to osun I have been there because I served there. So this your lies is far fetched. Places like atakumosa, boripe, oriade, ikirun, ikire, isokan, irewole, irepodun, Ayedaade, ayedire etc are worst than expression!! Only some major parts in osogbo and ilesa is fair enough!! Don't sell your cock and bull story here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Toyota Snubs Nigeria, Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.