Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos (48892 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Elvis295(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
those people are clearly jobless. they dnt even read the papers.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by hardballs: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
FOR CCTV INSTALLATION, ACCESS CONTROL, INVERTER ALARM SYSTEM, AUTOGATE, ELECTRIC FENCING, HAND SCANNERS AND METAL DETECTORS, ETC CALL08186948992 or 08091173506 or 08062699441
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by DonCortino: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Where is ? definately not oshogbo, might be ilesha his home town
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by mmsen: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Any fool can get a crowd to show up for them and make it appear as if they are wanted.

And why do these charlatans always take pictures of themselves in religious houses? Is one fraud not enough?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by kk4kiss(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
That is Nigeria for u, suffering and laughing but no one to blame cos our leaders will always keep us in much hunger so wen they drop a piece of bone we will forget the past hunger and happy for today without thinking of future, may God help us

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by unclejb2(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aregbesola is a bigger fool than I thought. Instead of using the small funds available to pay some people at least, he still went ahead to rent that crowd. That guy is mean.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by adonismuller(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
handsomeclouds:
[s][/s] igbo people when will u learn? I doubt if u are in osun
if you were observant u will see a thread I created about osun corpers.

Btw,who said Delta is igbo?

Who also said someone from Delta cannot live in osun?

Have you ever left your state of origin?

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:
I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Those people in the pic are either the touts who are comfortable with the okada and 2000 bribe he gives them.

Or

The ones who are still under his spell.

Or

The naturally dumb and ignorant ones.

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state.

Modified:
First to comment for the first time in history.

I dedicate this to my adorable MUM who I regard as my earthly god,also to my sweet girl,who is like my breath,God bless them both!

I know its childish typing first to comment,but once in a while one needs to act like a child for the fun of it!

I was agreeing with you intil you said educated. Educated people are not the only citizens of the state.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by OBTMOS(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Oh! Lord, When will u lead suswam back to benue state like this
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Lousymouth(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
All this showmanship even makes me hate him the more.... He is trying to flex on peoplez pains.... APC and their Wicked Leaders...SMH
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by AWONEYAN(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na only OSUN dey owe workers?

while all this noise about him.......we never hear of Benue,kogi,platue and others. the kind of structural developments in Osun can not still be brush aside...those other states have nothing to show for their indebtedness

I dont dispute the fact that, the guy is not a good resources manager because you dont put all your investment into developmental projects at once.... you must have a back up any day..

All the compesation money paid for House demolitions at Olaiya for road construction or demolition at Fakunle can be saved and alternative plan been made

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by adonismuller(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
netizenbuzz:

I was agreeing with you intil you said educated. Educated people are not the only citizens of the state.
no offense to anyone, but the educated people are the ones who really know what is going on,the others are just following whatever sweet word they are told,thereby being brainwashed!

I didn't mean any insult.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by mayorski01(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aminat508:
Osogbo cheesy
Ejigbo.. though i reside in kano. where you got your hausa from
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by StraightManner: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
The truth is that these are his SOME of the party faithfuls and touts paid by Hon. Timo, Hon. Lance and the likes, I was there when they are planning this for his entry to Ilesa, his home town. Just to save faces.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by abbas2(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Its true people still love him. Let anybody conduct a research. I live in Osogbo. People knows that he is not only one in the problem. Workers complain but some of them still feel for the man. That's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by ybportable: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Haba! Why are you people so full of deceit. These pics are for the campaign inn 2014. STOP this deceit. i am a stakeholder and an active player @ that
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by vigasimple(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is the usual propaganda by APC ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS.

The photos are the ones taking at Ilesha central mosque during the election campaigns.

He deceived the people then and he continues to do so. He borrowed to pay salaries to win elections.

The debts of Osun state has gone from less than 50billions to 400billions in just 4years.

Shame on Aregbese.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Aminat508(f): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
mayorski01:

Ejigbo.. though i reside in kano. where you got your hausa from
mum na hausa cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by abbas2(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

so for your mind u be educated osun citizen
Please don't deceive people. They still love the man despite this challenges he has tried beyong his predecessors.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by richardomoko: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
U must be hallucinating.
adonismuller:
I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Those people in the pic are either the touts who are comfortable with the okada and 2000 bribe he gives them.

Or

The ones who are still under his spell.

Or

The naturally dumb and ignorant ones.

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state.

Modified:
First to comment for the first time in history.

I dedicate this to my adorable MUM who I regard as my earthly god,also to my sweet girl,who is like my breath,God bless them both!

I know its childish typing first to comment,but once in a while one needs to act like a child for the fun of it!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Frankiss44(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Slave na slave anytime, anyday.... Starve men and they will respect you even more
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by dejonathan(f): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aminat508:
Omo osun ni Mi tokantokan cheesy cheesy cheesy
...u are from where in osun..am also from osun state.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by olasalam(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
mayorski01:
same here.. where are you from
Me too! Omo Osun, lez hook up: may b on watsApp (08029490636)
let's ignore the haters joor, no be only Osun dey owe salary ..jst dnt kn why Osun own is always on the front pages?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
Not really happy with d situation of things in my state, but believe me, he is still the best governor Osun have ever had........before this month ending, things will be normal i pray.

@bolded,

By faith abi? grin

Sorry o shocked ur moniker sef appears to be an islamic one, abi u ppl no dey exercise faith too? smiley
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by kennywan: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
I can bet u dis is not a current pix cos we hate him lyk sh* t if it is current put d place and time
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by adonismuller(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
remmyton:
FP

Modified
My friend serving in Osun told me not long ago dat in most schools in Osun, there ar few teachers and they accept about 15 corpers in a school, and they don't pay corpers too

I wonder if dats true
If its true, den aregbe shud be questioned
there is a school named Akiorun,there are forthy corpers there. What he does is employ like 20 teachers and take nothing less than 20 corpers in a school to teach.

That is why corpers find it very difficult to re-deploy from osun state.

The worst is,he fills the numbers of corpers who he doesn't pay as workers thereby siphoning money from that means!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by teebest4we(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
This pics was captured during last campaign, osun people are ready to stone that man
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Ayuba123: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
His fellow Izala muslims who r proud of dier own cheering him up after Juma prayer n some pple r here commenting nonsense. Osun muslims, xpercially Ilesha one r more fanatical dan d north, so much so dat even if dey r not payed for 2yrs, d fact dat he is an islamist dey will still rally round him.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by betty202020(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
See how his people are hailing him. Showing him much love... grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/GbengaGOLD/status/614455038707126272
op, how many people are in that picture? besides it is in the musque. even as orji did not perform to his people's satisfaction, if he enters into a catholic church, the crowd you will see will be as daura people is welcoming buhari. stop deceive the shallow minded guys. which nonperforming governors in nigeria did u hear(d) people deserted before? some governor's members of extended families will surpass that number in that pix. will family members say because he did not perform therefore they will not welcome him? tell me a civil sertant that will come out with empty stomach to welcome this slowpoke? if u have taken up a publicity job to market this dullard, u need to be fired for poor marketing of unmarketable product like that governor.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by omooba969(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
kennywan:
I can bet u dis is not a current pix cos we hate him lyk sh* t if it is current put d place and time

Sharp guy. cool
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
person wey dem suppose stone with red hot stones! Mtchewwwww angry

till he forfeits his million naira salary b4 I start taking him serious..rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.