Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,123 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos (48893 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by akanbiaa(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Civil servants are less than 10% of the total Population and most civil servants know him and trust him and they know his precedents and antecedents and know he has nothing to gain by intentionally not paying their salary.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by yak(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:
I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Those people in the pic are either the touts who are comfortable with the okada and 2000 bribe he gives them.

Or

The ones who are still under his spell.

Or

The naturally dumb and ignorant ones.

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state.

Modified:
First to comment for the first time in history.

I dedicate this to my adorable MUM who I regard as my earthly god,also to my sweet girl,who is like my breath,God bless them both!

I know its childish typing first to comment,but once in a while one needs to act like a child for the fun of it!
. My interest is wen was dis picture taken? Some of dis pictures cld av bn taken we d going was rossy

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
aaamos:
x

Xenophobic attack grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by geebehn(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ojestas:
SMH. .Suffering and Smiling. Ignorance is a bad thing!! . . E be like say Make i just get rubber , knack am for im Egg-shaped head from here. . Mtcheww

someone dey vex o grin grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Popemax(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
jaybee3:
Na real wa

Na them una go see for friday/sunday waiting on the lord to come answer their prayers

person wey dem suppose lynch

This is just beyond comprehension
guy u bad oh.....LOL@ LYNCH
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by peeta89(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
This Ogbeni guy dey use charm on these people I tell you.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Beync(f): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Osun people smiling and sufering since creation. That state is rusted, no meaningful deve, looks like a remote village.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by totalhouse(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=MrMcJay post=35181832]You can't be more catholic than the Pope.

If the people of The State of Osun are comfortable and proud of their Governor as evident in this picture, then let the haters on Nairaland go and impeach him with their 10MB per day data plan.[/quote
Which picture are u talking about. I wonder how so called educated people fall for propaganda of the politicians. You mean those who have not been paid for over 9mths will still be singing the praises of their taskmaster. I'm seriously diasppointed in you. Hope you find yourself in their shoes for you to know what it means to work without pay. This Aregbe is a complete disgrace.why can't he declare no pay for himself till things get better in the state. Go and learn from Peter obi on governance
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nicepoker(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
. Please give me example of such state, and tell me d transformation in such state start in a night, in any transformed country or state, someone surely initiate d plan and there is probability that such person hand over to another successor for continuation. Saying ogbeni is d best gov we ever had doesnt mean there wont be after him, but d transformation start from him.
presently am in osun state. There is nothing tangible and important the man did. Why spend more than u earn its not done that way pls. U can't come up with infrastructures in ur state by borrowing to execute those structures. who are u leaving the debt for.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by NobleG1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Not surprising at all, because majority of Nigerians are id*iots!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by macgibbs(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
OP, THAT'S AN OLD PICTURE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Most likely Ilesha..his home town and not the whole of Osun as OP is trying to make us believe or like someone mentioned already, an old picture.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by xakakes: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2015
You can stage act to fool men but you can't fool God.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by GLOBALINF: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2015
This was during election, now they stone him anywhere they see him,
YEYE man!!! Just so pity we Africans worship those brainless people..

Meanwhile, admission is now available for those that want to study but inside and outside Nigeria...

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by tonytony208(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2015
Some people are very funny sha! This picture was taken several years ago and peeps are commenting as if it happened recently.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by tonytony208(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Beync:
Osun people smiling and sufering since creation. That state is rusted, no meaningful deve, looks like a remote village.

Why not visit there first before commenting in ignorance. Your myopic self also can't deduce that the picture was taken some 4 years ago and not a recent picture.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by tonytony208(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2015
peeta89:
This Ogbeni guy dey use charm on these people I tell you.

Very funny. You can't even deduce that the pictures were taken several years ago and not recent pictures.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by unitysheart(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
You are correct. But, do you know the problem? The population of the educated ones is incomparable to the unletterred ones. Therefore, u u should understand why our politicians prefer to woo the uneducated ones.
adonismuller:
I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Those people in the pic are either the touts who are comfortable with the okada and 2000 bribe he gives them.

Or

Or

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state.

Modified:

I dedicate this to my adorable MUM who I regard as my earthly god,also to my sweet girl,who is like my breath,God bless them both!

I know its childish typing first to comment,but once in a while one needs to act like a child for the fun of it!

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by nicklaus40: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=adonismuller post=35181369]I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Or

Or

When election comes the so called educated ones would stick with their tv, y dis grassroots go out to vote
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2015
adonismuller:

Or

Or

Modified:

Are the educated ones the only citizen of Osun state?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by beetruth: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2015
Any being paid to spew lies and propaganda will never be a success in his entire life. Pls enjoy it now while it last. How dare you call this mean wicked soul the best that has happened to osun state? What transformations The so many abandoned projects He himself knows he dare not pass through the town without his siren else he is pelted with stones and pure water unlike his first time when he waves as he passes. Aregbe posterity will judge you. U have sown and May you reap it fully. You have suffered innocent hard-working literates of the town and brainwashed with change the foolish and gullible ones who sold thier consience for a bag of rice, fufu and some thousands of Anita thereby selling the future of their wards. Wonder what they amount to after wasting already 2good educational terms learning and gaining nothing. May God in his mercy deliver Osun State.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Alao96(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na jazzz...
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by cornoil(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
This was during the previous elections held in the past. Most of the people in the crowd are paid people from different wards in the state. Stop joining APC propaganda, abi Aregberascal Don pay u?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Petra23(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
adonismuller:

Or

Or

Modified:

hmmmm.smilinggggg.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
ogbeni is loved by the good people of osun state it was dwindling in allocation of osun state that result to unpaid salaries of workers.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
cornoil:
This was during the previous elections held in the past. Most of the people in the crowd are paid people from different wards in the state. Stop joining APC propaganda, abi Aregberascal Don pay u?
abegi jare stop lieing here he worship in osogbo central mosque recently.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by cornoil(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Recently? That's an old pix bro,n ve seen it b4. No one loves that man again. He sometimes worship at Osogbo Central Mosque at Oja Oba though, so do you expect his fellow brothers of same faith to stone him. Stop spreading lies and propaganda.
Johnnyessence:
abegi jare stop lieing here he worship in osogbo central mosque recently.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by cornoil(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dwindling or mismanagement of allocation? When someone spends more than he earns and also borrows to complement his expenses, the person would definitely get into trouble. He doesn't need to start his elephant projects that's even now difficult for him to complete. First Aregberascal spread propaganda that Jonathan's govt didn't give him allocation, later the dwindling resources. This man collected Loan that Osun State will still Continue paying in many years to come and he will definitely run back to Lagos at the end of his tenure. Huh I see u are APC fanatic. You better stop all this if you are not praying for wat is happening to Osun state workers to happen to you when you start working or at your work place if you are already working.
Johnnyessence:
ogbeni is loved by the good people of osun state it was dwindling in allocation of osun state that result to unpaid salaries of workers.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by cornoil(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Loved by workers who are hungry and are queuing up for food by CAN, NASFAT and others or My civil servant neighbour that has turned to sudden Okada rider or the market women that complain of lack of sales. Abeg Oga park well.
Johnnyessence:
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Haishophem(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
True be told, i stay in osun and i know how he transform by beloved state.

Also from Osun state...it'll be a pleasure if you can enlighten me more about the so called transformation?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Beync(f): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
tonytony208:

Why not visit there first before commenting in ignorance. Your myopic self also can't deduce that the picture was taken some 4 years ago and not a recent picture.
quote me not u nonentity
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by tonytony208(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Beync:
quote me not u nonentity
you are actually the nonentity. That is why you just comment like a mentally blind soul. You have never been to a place before, yet you are making comments as if you know about this place. To worsen your case even further, yoiu couldn't differentiate between a recent event and an old one. You fit the right profile for a nonentity. And am sure you know you are a nonentity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.