Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Have You Really Been In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Really Been In Love? (2306 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2015
arowtop:

Am happy for you all but am not happy because am not in love. Tho I know it is sweet to be in love.

#TeamStillSearchingForRealLove

bro it's just a matter of time, your love will soon catch up with you. Just be real to yourself and the girl you really like and let love take control.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2015
charlove:
Ummmm...
Love is a good thing but could end up as thorn in the flesh. undecided

Give an example please.

When love turns a thorn, then love is missing, or has transformed literally. Maybe when it starts taking your time, energy and money... Even then, love will make you enjoy expending those.

Like I said, give your reason/example.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2015
arowtop:

Am happy for you all but am not happy because am not in love. Tho I know it is sweet to be in love.

#TeamStillSearchingForRealLove

hey, dont let your 'singleness' take away your happiness. Searching for the real love can be complicated though. Simply because you can not read people's mind or intentions. I suggest you start by searching for a true friend, and love will fall in place.

Im happily single. Yes, it may get lonely and annoying but its simply what we ve told our mind. You can survive alone, but in all, having a partner is better if you are mentally prepared.

Like icedbeatz said, take your time and keep calm.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by justbeenpaid(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2015
epelumi42:
I've seen love, I've felt it. Its cool, touching. It connects hearts and minds and strikes with coordinated rhythm. It makes you care for that person so much that the thought of the love brings tears of joy.

The kind of love that makes your heart leap at your partner's sight. All you feel is excitement. It makes you a poet. It is a height of understanding.

A love where both of you are united towards a cause - purposeful. A relationship where both of you have so many similarities that you'd almost think God specially united you...

Such kind of love is not founded on money, not wealth. Its not hard to get. You meet after a few days and it feels you've known each other forever.

Now that's the love I want, not the crazy love out there. cheesy

have you really been in love?

" Love not found on money, not wealth".... Please can you tell me where to find it?

I have loved, done everything even the most " mumuish" things just to please a girl. I was faithful and all but what did I get in return when things went bad? Heart break!

So I tried to date one or twice again and it happens that they all like money! Who doesn't like money? Even your male friends like money! They will be around you when there is money to spend. But when there is no money.... Everybody turn their way!

There's no better love than the love of a Mother smiley

Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2015
justbeenpaid:

" Love not found on money, not wealth".... Please can you tell me where to find it?

I have loved, done everything even the most " mumuish" things just to please a girl. I was faithful and all but what did I get in return when things went bad? Heart break!

So I tried to date one or twice again and it happens that they all like money! Who doesn't like money? Even your male friends like money! They will be around you when there is money to spend. But when there is no money.... Everybody turn their way!

There's no better love than the love of a Mother smiley

True, motherly love is the truest.

One thing I've discovered is that the determinant of a successful relationship is the ground on which you kicked it off.

I've had friends, and I've dated, not once has money been the constant. When I acted as a player, my friends who were of your opinion were disproved when I dated a lady who'd pass for a material lady anytime and had her doing the spending (Im free from those times).

Here's the point, any lady who loves you because of money doesn't love you... That's why you should not rush into asking a lady out. I tell you, it is had to fake materialism.

When a lady falls in love with you, even you will enjoy spending on her and if you re broke, she ll gladly do the spending. Im lucky though. Im surrounded by ladies of understanding and its so hard for me to believe you have to be rich before you date.

It lies on how you present yourself to her. Be real. And dont go 'mumuish' over a lady, it degrades. Make her realize how important and special you are.

Goodluck.

P.S. Sorry my words are a bit incoherent. Its a fast reply.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2015
epelumi42:

hey, dont let your 'singleness' take away your happiness. Searching for the real love can be complicated though. Simply because you can not read people's mind or intentions. I suggest you start by searching for a true friend, and love will fall in place.
Im happily single. Yes, it may get lonely and annoying but its simply what we ve told our mind. You can survive alone, but in all, having a partner is better if you are mentally prepared.

Like icedbeatz said, take your time and keep calm.
arowtop first of all you have to be comfortable and happy with being single I mean be in charge of your happiness, make yourself happy instead of depending on people to make you happy. then be secure ( this has to do with self esteem and confidence which are VERY IMPORTANT IN EVERY MAN'S LIFE) know the kind of girl you want, observe your potential dates if they got the features you desire while dating. go for the type you want and be yourself! be real to yourself and pray to God to provide that special one and believe me bro God do answer prayers. you have to LOVE yourself first before you can be able to love another person very well and you have to be ready to communicate, care, be kind, be understanding and all that.
the point is if you want the best then be the best, treat her like a queen in fact DO TO HER OR FOR HER ALL THOSE SWEET THINGS YOU WILL LIKE HER TO DO TO OR FOR YOU then love will come and take control.
ensure you have feelings for you and that she doesn't take you for granted or for a ride and that she is ready for real love if not all these would only be meaningless because she will see you as another maga. the feelings should be MUTUAL
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
icedbeatz:
arowtop first of all you have to be comfortable and happy with being single I mean be in charge of your happiness, make yourself happy instead of depending on people to make you happy. then be secure ( this has to do with self esteem and confidence which are VERY IMPORTANT IN EVERY MAN'S LIFE) know the kind of girl you want, observe your potential dates if they got the features you desire while dating. go for the type you want and be yourself! be real to yourself and pray to God to provide that special one and believe me bro God do answer prayers. you have to LOVE yourself first before you can be able to love another person very well and you have to be ready to communicate, care, be kind, be understanding and all that.
the point is if you want the best then be the best, treat her like a queen in fact DO TO HER OR FOR HER ALL THOSE SWEET THINGS YOU WILL LIKE HER TO DO TO OR FOR YOU then love will come and take control.
ensure you have feelings for you and that she doesn't take you for granted or for a ride and that she is ready for real love if not all these would only be meaningless because she will see you as another maga. the feelings should be MUTUAL

You are on point. Thumbs up.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by dgalon(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
love huh!
I searchd
waited
looked
asked
prayed
for it
but upto know no avail
so op I dont blv in love...its all lie
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
dgalon:
love huh!
I searchd
waited
looked
asked
prayed
for it
but upto know no avail
so op I dont blv in love...its all lie
never say never.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by godoluwa(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
epelumi42:
I've seen love, I've felt it. Its cool, touching. It connects hearts and minds and strikes with coordinated rhythm. It makes you care for that person so much that the thought of the love brings tears of joy.

The kind of love that makes your heart leap at your partner's sight. All you feel is excitement. It makes you a poet. It is a height of understanding.

A love where both of you are united towards a cause - purposeful. A relationship where both of you have so many similarities that you'd almost think God specially united you...

Such kind of love is not founded on money, not wealth. Its not hard to get. You meet after a few days and it feels you've known each other forever.

Now that's the love I want, not the crazy love out there. cheesy

have you really been in love?
hmmm LOVE? LOVE brings JOY, HAPPINESS, SADNESS, HBP. To have the best out of LOVE, LOVE with your HEAD and not your HEART
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
godoluwa:
hmmm LOVE? LOVE brings JOY, HAPPINESS, SADNESS, HBP. To have the best out of LOVE, LOVE with your HEAD and not your HEART

grin grin your ideology, well done. Keep the love rational and sane.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by chigoizie7(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yeah, as I tot, I don't really think it exists, it not worth it after all, its just an over rated word.

I ve truly loved someone(a girl),but she does not love me, ( its really hard to let go) even though she does "runs" I was still ever ready to keep up with dat,(stup!d me I guess, yeah, I am truly stup!d, I just found out).

Some people have also told me how dey could do anything just to prove to me that they love me,I kinda believed them( they really showed it) maybe it an obsession. But I never loved any of them,cos the one I truly loved is still with my heart.

My point is, its meant to be a two way thing, apart from that, its as useless as my sh!t.

So, It does not exist.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
chigoizie7:
Yeah, as I tot, I don't really think it exists, it not worth it after all, its just an over rated word.
I ve truly loved someone(a girl),but she does not love me, ( its really hard to let go) even though she does "runs" I was still ever ready to keep up with dat,(stup!d me I guess, yeah, I am truly stup!d, I just found out).
Some people have also told me how dey could do anything just to prove to me that they love me,I kinda believed them( they really showed it) maybe it an obsession. But I never loved any of them,cos the one I truly loved is still with my heart.
My point is, its meant to be a two way thing, apart from that, its as useless as my sh!t.
So, It does not exist.

love can be very very crazy. When better girls are there, love sometimes makes you drool over the bad one. Here's my take; open your heart to love again. You deserve a good woman and only you can make it happen. If you're willing to go through the trouble, make the 'runs' girl realize love with you, I bet it, she ll change. I've had to use the power of love to transform a lady like that. Believe me, it works. Be persistent and also, know when to give up. cheesy
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by chigoizie7(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
epelumi42:

love can be very very crazy. When better girls are there, love sometimes makes you drool over the bad one. Here's my take; open your heart to love again. You deserve a good woman and only you can make it happen. If you're willing to go through the trouble, make the 'runs' girl realize love with you, I bet it, she ll change. I've had to use the power of love to transform a lady like that. Believe me, it works. Be persistent and also, know when to give up. cheesy

Tanx, but I don't think I can tow that road ever again,

u really don't know how it feels,

I just wish u never experience heart break in ur entire life,

because it will kill u a million times and still counting,

"Lolz, change her? U don't get it, she is an olny child of a loaded parents, she lacks nothing, she is only doing that for fun." This is a gal that will go out on a date with u, but u can never spend up to 1k on her head. She is not the materialistic type. So, I really don't know were to start.

Being single is kinda my companion now, I can now do and undo(I am a fucklicant) I know its stup!d of me to tow that lane,but..........................................

Tanx anyways.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
chigoizie7:

Tanx, but I don't think I can tow that road ever again,

u really don't know how it feels,

I just wish u never experience heart break in ur entire life,

because it will kill u a million times and still counting,

"Lolz, change her? U don't get it, she is an olny child of a loaded parents, she lacks nothing, she is only doing that for fun." This is a gal that will go out on a date with u, but u can never spend up to 1k on her head. She is not the materialistic type. So, I really don't know were to start.

Being single is kinda my companion now, I can now do and undo(I am a fucklicant) I know its stup!d of me to tow that lane,but..........................................

Tanx anyways.

Are you sure we are not referring to the same girl? grin your description fits. She's an only child, and rich, yet she's changing. Its time and understanding. All they need is love.

I've been heartbroken, once.

If you check through my profile you ll probably get to see what I wrote for my ex on her birthday. It wasnt exactly a breakup cause she couldnt bring herself to tell me, but I understood the circumstances which led to it so I moved on too... It affected me, and I wrote a lot but I moved on.

Being single is ok if you're not ready, but loving is never wrong. Im single too and Im ok... I've got cool female friends.

You're welcome anyway. Whatever your choice is, know that you're not alone.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by chigoizie7(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
epelumi42:

Are you sure we are not referring to the same girl? grin your description fits. She's an only child, and rich, yet she's changing. Its time and understanding. All they need is love.

I've been heartbroken, once.

If you check through my profile you ll probably get to see what I wrote for my ex on her birthday. It wasnt exactly a breakup cause she couldnt bring herself to tell me, but I understood the circumstances which led to it so I moved on too... It affected me, and I wrote a lot but I moved on.

Being single is ok if you're not ready, but loving is never wrong. Im single too and Im ok... I've got cool female friends.

You're welcome anyway. Whatever your choice is, know that you're not alone.

Lolz, same here, we never really broke up. she left because, she tot she is causing me too much pain(and she was right).

Though, we are best of friends now.

I received a call from her one day, she just "ashawo m,can we just get married and stop all these?" I was dumb struck, but I couldn't , I mean, even if I wanna marry not now.

We call ourselves "ashawo" as pet names, that's how crazy we were.(Even in public)

I guess, all that is in the past, I ve moved on, and that's it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz, same here, we never really broke up. she left because, she tot she is causing me too much pain(and she was right).

Though, we are best of friends now.

I received a call from her one day, she just "ashawo m,can we just get married and stop all these?" I was dumb struck, but I couldn't , I mean, even if I wanna marry not now.

We call ourselves "ashawo" as pet names, that's how crazy we were.(Even in public)

I guess, all that is in the past, I ve moved on, and that's it.

Alright then. But stop being a 'fucklicant'.

Being single gives you no such license. Give ladies respect even if their attitude doesn't beg for it. Please, lets restore sanity together.

Thanks. Its been nice 'talking' with you...
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by chigoizie7(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
epelumi42:

Alright then. But stop being a 'fucklicant'.

Being single gives you no such license. Give ladies respect even if their attitude doesn't beg for it. Please, lets restore sanity together.

Thanks. Its been nice 'talking' with you...

Dankie bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? / Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents / A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.