Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Do I Do With Her?and More Importantly This Matter-----fumzeeygold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do With Her?and More Importantly This Matter-----fumzeeygold (810 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter / This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With Her?and More Importantly This Matter-----fumzeeygold by FumzeeyGold: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
What Should I Do?
I Had A Chat Wif My Bae's Classmate To Know How Shez Faring Twaz The Other Way Round I Heard..because Shez Highly EndOwEd Meaning She Has Big Assets I Heard People Press Her Assets And This Is Making Me Mad..Later I Asked D Guy Dat I Was Chatting Wif That Was It MistakingLy Or Intentionally..Guyz T Cant Believe WoT Guy Told Me He Said"He Is Not A Coward That It Was Intentional And Deliberate..Guys Wot Do I Do With Her? SHEZ D FUMZEEY I'M THE GOLD----FumzeeyGold
Re: What Do I Do With Her?and More Importantly This Matter-----fumzeeygold by Omotayor123(f): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
And what was DAT.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With Her?and More Importantly This Matter-----fumzeeygold by natas22: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Is that a thread, bro if you put your mind in a girl too much 6ft will become your best friend.
www.
Re: What Do I Do With Her?and More Importantly This Matter-----fumzeeygold by FumzeeyGold: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
And what was DAT.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?
Re: What Do I Do With Her?and More Importantly This Matter-----fumzeeygold by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mstchewwwwww
Re: What Do I Do With Her?and More Importantly This Matter-----fumzeeygold by missyruq(f): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
D guy is jealous of ur relationship wt er, he simply wants 2 mk u leav her by gvin u such news.. Well, it depends on ao u kw d gal 2b & ao much u trust her,
Re: What Do I Do With Her?and More Importantly This Matter-----fumzeeygold by tuffgongjo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
The op don confuse my fuse.

(1) (Reply)

Costly Mistake In Life / Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) / A Thread For Tiv Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.