Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (41342 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Spybradd: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
BlackPencil:
Thank goodness I gat me a beautiful smart Igbo wife. The Igbo gene runs in my unborn child. ..
Thank goodness my best friend/biz partner is Igbo.. Hardworking niccur with toooo many biz ideas.

Should Edo state decide to remain in the zoo, I automatically become a Biafran. I won't even have to think about it.
Fvck Hausa Fulani....Fvck 'em all.
Nigeria is ill & stinks.
Split d cesspit! !
make no mistakes,theres no 4kn way Edo is staying back in that goddamm zoo...its either biafra or niger delta republic or worse but ok still,o'odua republic.

Pls i need those biz ideas. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
@noblezone and zendy, do you have the link of that thread where SE tops all developmental strides.

I kind off need it urgently to box back one dude on Twitter.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fizziea(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Drabeey:
Omo ode(son of a .....)
hunter
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by eraly(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls guyz, ibo, yoruba n hausa, lets not fight. Lets not go to war. Wueva wants to leave shuld leave in peace. Ibos shuld find anoda channel to champion dia course dan dis path of war. Na war una take dey use mouth talk like dis? Hmmmmm...., I pity una. Its good u guyz ar speaking out d injustices against u, but war is not an option to settle it. Am not afraid, am only pitying the innocent souls dat will go with dis call for/of war. I think those who truly love the igbo race shuld call Nnamdi kalu/kanu to order. If u want to go, please leave in peace. We are nomore holding u guyz.

And to all oda tribes, pls dnt let us comment like we ar holding them back from leaving. We av no right to hold them back from wat they want.

An a proud yoruba boy n I love ibos.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Sweetlemon(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
woodcook:
In as much as I am not in support of whatever radio Biafra has been alleged to be doing I think your so called traditional leaders, chief etc are worst than the Kanu guy. Before it was that Nigerian government has been stealing your oil to develop SW and North now it is that Biafra want to steal it. If only your so called as been in the fore front of your struggles I doubt if you guys would have been in the mess you are now.

Interesting!
Good. Bravo. And thank our lucky stars that you guys are not after our oil!

But come o! Please why are you guys then so obsessed with dragging the SS along with you on this your Biafra whatever? Most SS on this forum have said so many times that we are NOT interested. Why do you keep shoving it down our throats? How about just limiting it to your SE states alone? We SS are NOT interested! Since when did it become by force by fire?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by HopeAtHand: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
zendy:

Ikwere is but a tiny section of the South-South. Their entire claim to fame is denying to be Igbo and ownership of Portharcourt. I've always said that Biafra is not a country "of by force". Anyone who is not interested can choose to remain in Nigeria. Let me tell you something you may not know. On the day that Biafra was declared in Enugu, Porthacourt were the largest contingent that came to celebrate in Enugu. Then, the Ikwere's were everywhere and proud to showcase their "Igboness". You can verify what I'm saying by reading General Philip Effiongs "Biafra:My story". I'm quite sure that if Biafra had won, you have not remembered that 'you are not Igbo' today. If you read history, you will find out that Igbos never tried to create an 'empire' by fighting the minority tribes that surround them, unlike the Yorubas and Hausas so this talk about Igbos wanting to be "Overlords" is baseless. Infact in Biafra, after Ojukwu, the two most senior people in Governnent were from the SS. So stop all this useless talk. If you don't want to be dragged into a war, that's a different thing but don't make it out that Igbos are your enemy when Igbos have never done anything bad to you.

Explain what you mean by Tiny.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by 8unit(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.

sorry but you're not from SS/SE! Or maybe you're a gateman in Rivers but i'm sure you're not from South South. I'm very sure
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Coldfeet(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
I have a dream that one day The Land Of The Rising Sun shall emerge!

For indeed no matter how long the night may seem the Sun must surely rise! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmmmm. #NBC is afraid. Just listen to Radio Biafra this morning. The best Radio. To hell NBC. What ré u people doing àbt Boko haram.? At the mention of the name biafra Nigeria start shaking. Why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by 8unit(f): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
If yorubas here anything Biafra they feel like they'll die without the Igbos. I don't just get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by DollyParton1(f): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
adonis89:
really ur not educated at all. U went to school and u claim ur a graduate. Lemme educate u now, in d olden days Scottish parliament voted to b part of Britain, so it's normal for d British government to grant dem a referendum unlike biafra. We never agreed to b part of Nigeria. Luggard did it and d country has expired. Is it not reasonable for the nigeria government to let dem go? Stop Coming on public forum and display ur ignorance

I am a graduate. I went to school. I have common sense and I use it.
Has ur so called Kanu gone through the proper process? What has he done to let the appropriate authorities know that they do not want to be part of Nigeria. The pvssy sits in UK, while ur suffering asses are in naija. He keeps feeding yall with hates.
When shits hit the fan, yall behinds will be fried. Kanu will run back to UK, just like Ojukwu ran out on y'all.

Same you Biafrans will come tomorrow and drag Lagos with the Yoruba claiming it is in Nigeria and suddenly you are Nigerians. You can report the Lagoon case to Amnesty International but your brains got fried when it got to realizing your Biafran dreams.
Yall brains are too fried to do anything about Biafra aside war
If you want to leave naija, first carry ya loads in the southwest and north and move to your zone. Confused mòrøns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by babeface3: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.
seriously I pity you guys. I recall that during the civil war you guys were busy acquiring Igbo peoples properties spearheaded by late saro wiwa. Where is he now. You see you guys can never learn. Let's keep watching. We rallied around GEJ because we considered you guys brother not because he turned south east to gold in Hus reign . An opportunity he threw to the winds in a show of cowardice . you guys cannever learn. Let's continue to watch the drama ...
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Reference(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yeah, accidentally tuned into it in Portharcourt yesterday. Serious stuff. Don't know what time say at this time but self determination is a fundammental human right. The East is taken as an appendage of Nigeria in the scheme of things so such moves are expected. The Started ofnthe Union remains precarious.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
same2u:

I schooled in south east... enough state.

There was a day the argument came up,
An old woman that e xpierenced the war intervene and shut us up.. that we know nothing of what we are saying.

No right thinking person will call for that.. says the woman.

Why I said biafra is DOA.

Ojukwu is their warlord. He never believed in nigeria. He declared a republic, this same ojukwu died as a nigerian. Buried as a Nigeria.

Is he better than the ones that died as a biafran?

When ojukwu declare intention to run for presidency he did not even have the majority support in south east.

So what is biafra?

why are u trying so much to make igbos forget Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
babeface3:
seriously I pity you guys. I recall that during the civil war you guys were busy acquiring Igbo peoples properties spearheaded by late saro wiwa. Where is he now. You see you guys can never learn. Let's keep watching. We rallied around GEJ because we considered you guys brother not because he turned south east to gold in Hus reign . An opportunity he threw to the winds in a show of cowardice . you guys cannever learn. Let's continue to watch the drama ...
I tried to warn u ppl, d Ijaw ppl I know wud never give any igbo man 10% of d support we gave GEJ, if an igbo man was to be president...
They wud instead halt his presidency because in der twisted thinking igbos want to tk der oil.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Sweetlemon(f): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
babeface3:

And you're happy to say that? Who sent you message?

We SS do NOT see you guys as brothers but we all know your heads very easy to use for political gains. GEJ used your heads. Elections are over. Have you heard him say anything about being Igbo since then. The same way Saraki is using your heads in the NA for his selfish gains. You are the ones that will never learn. Stop living in hate! Learn to discover your true standing and people from other regions may just start respecting you guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Noblechi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
lol....nnamdi kalu the radio Biafra's director said it....that very soon all the medias that have decided not to talk abt Biafra will do it by force

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
banki:

Did he build an airport in Enugu? To me he upgraded it, I would have hailed himnifb he built cargo airport, in aba...at least

There's an airport very close to Abia state already.

Did gej build any airport
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Noblechi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
elodie:
Hmmmmm. #NBC is afraid. Just listen to Radio Biafra this morning. The best Radio. To hell NBC. What ré u people doing àbt Boko haram.? At the mention of the name biafra Nigeria start shaking. Why
don't mind them
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
size40:

Your oil in 1967 Looooooooool. crude oil was a useless commodities in the 1960s. U rarely see cars in Nigeria that time sef.

I guess ur still a young person n never knew the reason for the war. Igbos were hunted like animals n were slaughtered across Nigeria, mostly in the north. it was estimated that over 30,000 igbos was slaughtered in that period. That caused the war, not lousy oil.

Even in that ur rivers state, a very huge chunk of their populace are igbos, u might be igbo sef.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by wirinet(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
I am highly disappointed at this response from NBC. The government is treating this "Biafran" problem with kid gloves, the way it treated the Boko Haram problem with Kid Gloves. They should immediately stop Kanu and his hate radio station and charge him and all involved for sedition. That is what the UK does to hate campaigners.

The danger is not to Nigerians in general and not even to the general Igbo population. The danger is to impressionable Igbo youth, who are being indoctrinated with extremist idealogies. They are made to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are the cause of all their problems and so are the enemy. This is the same way Hitler indoctrinated young Germans that they are a super race and all their problems were caused by the Jews. If ISIS could inductrinate affluent youths from UK, US, Australia and canada with their hate campaign, how about poor and uneducated Igbo youths. I am yet to see veterans in the civil war (on Biafra side) screaming for war with Hausas and Yorubas the way Kanu and his juvenile followers are shouting.

Nigeria Government need to get tough on any group threatening violence and hatred, whether they are Militants, Jihadists or Successionists. They are more legal and moral way of attaining independence without resorting to hate campaigns and treats of violence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by shepherdnoble: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:
They pass so much hate messages that I will agree with NBC but they made some claims about how corrupt our leaders are to the point of giving details only an insider should know but the so called EFCC, ICPC etc ignored such infor. And the so called leaders should be checked because millions of Nigerians are suffering in a land filled with honey.

I believe in one Nigeria and all my life I have never seen were hate overshadowed LOVE.
www.
No my brother, Biafra is love.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:

And you're happy to say that? Who sent you message?

We SS do NOT see you guys as brothers but we all know your heads very easy to use for political gains. GEJ used your heads. Elections are over. Have you heard him say anything about being Igbo since then. The same way Saraki is using your heads in the NA for his selfish gains. You are the ones that will never learn. Stop living in hate! Learn to discover your true standing and people from other regions may just start respecting you guys.

The SS have already seen that the only people who have their backs in the whole Nigeria are igbos.

The SS also have discovered that their problem in Nigeria is not igbos, unlike what they were meant to believe in d past.

The SS now know that it is the north n SW that are sucking their oil.

The SS want a way out of Nigeria already.

The SS now know that they cannot separate alone, They need the igbos.

The SS are ready to align with igbos to leave Nigeria.

Some people from SS should get it into their thick skull that we don't need their oil... Igbos have oil as well and igbos can ignore oil n use industrialization and commerce to power themselves to any height.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by DollyParton1(f): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
crixtex:

Aunty mi.. u wan to fight ni? Longest time
Fight ke.
I hope naija won't bother fighting them sef. They should just let them go as soon as they bring their war songs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by wtfCode: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
so much hate for this biafra.
Yorubas no dey take ear hear dat name, like devil no dey take ear hear 'blood of jesus'.
Mehn, nothing concerns NBC with radio biafra. NBC is 4 nigerians, Radio biafra is 4 biafrans.
These are people(biafrans) that want to be on their own,i don't see why some confused ethnic wont allow them be!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
same2u:

U said we have investments...

Tell me your investment and how u plan to move it out ... I will take u serious afterwards

we have investments in Kd before 1967 n we have received 20 folds of that amount from 1970 it was rented out till today. So forget ur nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by ukomko: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Dagote has completed laying his pipe from your backyard to lagos
It is either you are a baboon or a monkey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
wirinet:
I am highly disappointed at this response from NBC. The government is treating this "Biafran" problem with kid gloves, the way it treated the Boko Haram problem with Kid Gloves. They should immediately stop Kanu and his hate radio station and charge him and all involved for sedition. That is what the UK does to hate campaigners.

The danger is not to Nigerians in general and not even to the general Igbo population. The danger is to impressionable Igbo youth, who are being indoctrinated with extremist idealogies. They are made to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are the cause of all their problems and so are the enemy. This is the same way Hitler indoctrinated young Germans that they are a super race and all their problems were caused by the Jews. If ISIS could inductrinate affluent youths from UK, US, Australia and canada with their hate campaign, how about poor and uneducated Igbo youths. I am yet to see veterans in the civil war (on Biafra side) screaming for war with Hausas and Yorubas the way Kanu and his juvenile followers are shouting.

Nigeria Government need to get tough on any group threatening violence and hatred, whether they are Militants, Jihadists or Successionists. They are more legal and moral way of attaining independence without resorting to hate campaigns and treats of violence.

Nigerian government need to correct all inequalities leading to this talk of sessation flying in Nigeria now. If they fail to do so, Then Nigeria go enter wahala tomorrow, sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
size40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDaHlTaHJw
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
ukomko:

It is either you are a baboon or a monkey

No mind d fool, he's a Size 40 Chimp.

The SW n north are busy stealing his oil n destroying his land, air n sea, all he can do is hate in igbos who are then only ones who have their back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by ukomko: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
It is either you are a baboon or a monkey.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Explain what you mean by Tiny.
. What is South south ? Is only in Nigeria map that u will see South south. Go back to school and study geography. South south is a division map only exist in Nigeria. Even till now vé u Wondered why bbc, cnn etc dont call u people south south but south Eastern Nigeria cos there is no south south in the world map. Take that and thank me later. Merci.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Presidential Rally In Enugu State (More Photos) / Gov. Ayo Fayose's Son Tomiwa Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.