Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (41357 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by scantee(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Biafra!!! my Home, Nigeria my neighboring country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by omenka(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The NBC wants us to play ostrich and ignore while a massacre of some gullible yet innocent Nigerians is being provoked.

Are they being tactical or just plain irresponsible?

This is exactly how Boko Haram started, the people being brainwashed were ignored till we started seeing graduates tearing their certificates, foolishly sacrificing themselves for a dream that would never be realized.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nayok(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Reorient north bout what? Radio biafra? Or what are you trying to insinuate?
woodcook:
NBC it is never too late to extend this advice to the North as well. It is time NBC start a program to reorient Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Princesaha: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
This may not go down well with some peeps here but the truth remains that Biafra has come to stay. Am not Ibo but doing my biz in the eastern city of Nnewi. This guys are sophisticated now and I don't see Nigeria government stopping them either. I just pray it does not lead to another civil war.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by eraly(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Please, let us allow dis Pple go. Maybe wat is left of naija will av direction. Its obvious they are not being treated well n are not happy. I hate d way som tribes talk to dem even though they demselves brag too much. Let dem leave so dat it wunt look as if they are d 1 sustaining naija. War is wat me I dnt want from dem cos they will b the ones to lose. I love dem n wish they stay though. Truthfully, nigeria needs to sitdown n talk. Tinz are not working. Dnt let us decieve ourselves. But if na tru war una wan take comot, na 1 advice me get for una, 'pesin wey follow war nor dey report weytin happen for war o'.

By the way, am a proud yoruba boy n I love ibos.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by big7: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:
I am an igbo man, from Imo and I am against Biafra... Anybody who wants Biafra and is asking for Violence shud go and arm himself, and his family members to fight d war and leave d entire igbos out of it.
I stand only for one Nigeria.

Guy speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by boxypane(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2015
A war biafra will always Lose. I think they should let dem b on there own, they "WON'T" stand d test of time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by dbucas: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
bolabolakemi:
This is hypocrisy shocked
No one requested for radiokudirat, bbc hiusa, radio chanji... to be shut down. So why attack radiobiafra

Housa kill Biafrans, yorubas burn biafran shops in lagos, fashola deport biafrans from lagos, iba akiolu threaten to throw biafrans into lagoon, so why all these noise from nigeria if biafrans want their nation embarassed

NBC is not telling us what they are hiding...

Fools

TRUE BIAFRAN BLOOD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by redcliff: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
I wonder Why they haven't been annihilated... Absolutely irrelevant..

Its your generations that are irrelevant.. dolt
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Burger01:

Same way the gorverment deals with Boko Haram same way Biafrauds get dealt with...and massively too smiley

U don see as government dey deal with dem na. Since may 29 how many boko haram members has the government killed? The thing about Nigeria is that we re more reactive than proactive! We wait till they start killing innocent people before we take action. Maybe after they bomb a few oil facilities and the economic is in a shambles then u will take them seriously
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by omenalfa: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2015
True Biafrans must go after the hausa Fulani Yoruba ethnic bigots and dismantle their monumental bundle of illegality and lies against Biafrans. Go after them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Viber, Whatsapp etc and all the platforms you find yourselves. We have only told them to stop the decades of injustices against us and they having nightmares. The journey has just begun!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by ozoebuka1(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Guy, the Igbos are looking for a means ro substitute the Hausa/fulani and own the oil blocks in Rivers State..

What has really changed if you take away Hausa and put Igbo to the detriment of the Indigenous people of Rivers..

Being in Nigeria with Hausa and Yoruba is too hard for Igbos to navigate, so they want an easier republic where they are single majority to control everything..that might work id they use their 5states, except that, they're just a bunch of Fvckers.
hypocrite... why are u instigating hate? u and nnamdi kanu who's now better... mind u. ibos are not lazy folks they always hustle...saying that they'll depend d oil sector is hillarious

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Masterclass32: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2015
I usually do not comment on Biafra threads. But I will make this one exception.

Given: Nigeria is a mass of mess right now and we are not very much in love with each other but splitting Nigeria is not the solution either. Forces behind the scene are engineering our break up but somehow we don't seem to be able to see it. The plan is to sponsor different uprisings in different regions and cause us to fight ourselves. Why do u think our efforts to procure weapons to fight the BH boys were blocked? Beacuse a well-equipped Nigerian army will crush boko haram - which they don'twant. Hence the flimsy excuses. How do u think Nnamdi Kanu became so powerful recently? Some forces are sponsoring him. I recently heard Biafra has been invited to a UN organised meeting. They want to break us up so we can be easier controlled. Once we break up into tiny countries, they will install their loyal puppets as presidents and we will be worse off than before. This is the essence of neo-colonialism. Remember our break-up was predicted years ago and much resource has been put into making it a reality.

Anybody with at least one eye can see the great potential and destiny of Nigeria. These people have seen it and are bent on nipping it in the bud. They don't want to allow the glory of the black race (Nigeria) to shine, cos when it does, Africa will far better off by it. The looting of Africa will cease. Make no mistake: Nigeria IS the crowning glory of the black race. This will become clearer as time goes on.

So do we (Igbos) remain slaves? No. I know too that an Igbo president is coming, soon enough. Whoever thought an Ijaw man would rule Nigeria the time he did? Our time is coming.

We are being goaded to our destruction. If we continue on the path we are on, BLOODSHED in imminent. But Nigeria will still not break up. I hope is doesn't get to that.

We are better of united despite our differences. One Nigeria it is.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by omenalfa: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:
I am an igbo man, from Imo and I am against Biafra... Anybody who wants Biafra and is asking for Violence shud go and arm himself, and his family members to fight d war and leave d entire igbos out of it.

Sabo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fr3do(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2015
tensazangetsu:
There can never be true peace without freedom and there can never be freedom without war, what you want is an utopian dream. .

wars can now be fought without weapons - propaganda war, economic war etc.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2015
redcliff:

Its your generations that are irrelevant.. dolt
Smh... Continue my wayward child, there shall be peace when you are done
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by kotv: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.

And when did this happen because I don't remember not one leader in my town who spoke what you just said they did nor have even heard one politician who spoke what you just said they did. So when did this happen or is it just you they said this to. You do realize river state is state right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by UncleJudax(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2015
fr3do:

the average Igbo man is not a beggar!
last night I was thinking about how commercial cattle rearing and tomatoe farming would be practicable down here in the south so that my people would not be inconvenienced when the north starts to misbehave and so that I can make cool cash in those periods if they arise.
Not talking about beggars and alms. You and I know we deserve more than we are getting from our politicians. It is not particular to Igbo politicians, but we can be different.

And from your thoughts, I dare say we are on the same page. You need a certain level of self sustenance to be an independent state. We are not there yet, and even if we were, Biafra is not necessarily what we need to be the 'talk of the town'

Ndewo!
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by joseph1832(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2015
gbl01:
Teenagers who have never seen war bragging abt Biafra! Maybe coz they live outside the Iboland.
Don't mind the shitheads. Many of them fail to know that the war they're craving for, should it happen, they guys will be drafted to join the army, while the girls may even end up raped and abused.

I wonder why they haven't learnt and read about the happenings in Somalia and The Rwandan genocide.

War is something a sane mind should never clamor for!.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by lomprico(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
I wonder Why they haven't been annihilated... Absolutely irrelevant..
Its because of statement like this that keeps d station thriving. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Elan83(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2015
u cnt trck Nano technology,, Nigeria is dead,, baboons & monkeys wtout brains! Biafra hs invinsibly arrived! Tek it or kill urslf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by laclass(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2015
NBC are very stupid for saying they are tracking the source.plz they are not hidding it is an open broadcast with the name of the direct and where he is.so stop saying ur tracking the source. Nonsense .let the truth be told .free biafrans .let them go and live for themselves.is that a crime for one asking to be left alone ?there is no one Nigerian .bullcrab

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:

This guy again,

You better start that ur business idea now or it will be in Biafraland cheesy
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fr3do(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2015
Masterclass32:
Hmm .... Folks are not even seeing the bigger picture.

I usually do not comment on Biafra threads. But I will make this one exception.

Given: Nigeria is a mass of mess right now and we are not very much in love with each other but splitting Nigeria is not the solution either. Forces behind the scene are engineering our break up but somehow we don't seem to be able to see it. The plan is to sponsor different uprisings in different regions and cause us to fight ourselves. Why do u think our efforts to procure weapons to fight the BH boys were blocked? Beacuse a well-equipped Nigerian army will crush boko haram - which they don'twant. Hence the flimsy excuses. How do u think Nnamdi Kanu became so powerful recently? Entering and leaving Nigeria as he pleases? Some forces are supporting him. I recently heard Biafra has been invited to a UN organised meeting. They want to break us up so we can be easier controlled. Once we break up into tiny countries, they will install their loyal puppets as presidents and we will be worse off than before. This is the essence of neo-colonialism. Remember our break-up was predicted years ago and much resource has been put into making it a reality.

Anybody with at least one eye can see the great potential and destiny of Nigeria. These people have seen it and are bent on nipping it in the bud. They don't want to allow the glory of the black race (Nigeria) to shine, cos when it does, Africa will far better off by it. The looting of Africa will cease. Make no mistake: Nigeria IS the crowning glory of the black race. This will become clearer as time goes on.

So do we (Igbos) remain slaves? No. I know too that an Igbo president is coming, soon enough. Whoever thought an Ijaw man would rule Nigeria the time he did? Our time is coming.

We are being goaded to our destruction. If we continue on the path we are on, BLOODSHED in imminent. But Nigeria will still not break up. I hope is doesn't get to that.

We are better of united despite our differences. One Nigeria it is.

sentimental talk!
was it foreign powers that caused the civil war, pogroms in the north, Oba of lagos' threat, fashola's deportation etc.

any mischievous thing the foreign people wanted to do has been done in the Berlin conference of 1888 that partitioned Africa.
haven't you wondered why Nigeria is surrounded by french speaking countries? it was done so that the ethnic nations don't merge with people from these surrounding countries that share culture with them and form stronger nations.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by kotv: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2015
new2020:

Size40 is a yoruba man...don't waste your time on him.

I thought as much like who in their mind will say in rivers our rulers, chiefs, etc said so and so like river state have one ethnicity. I can't speak for an igala, neither can an igala speak for me or ikwerre, etc. Every river state person knows this. I noticed the Yoruba attach by force are always the ones always saying 'we SS, we rivers" like we are one tribe. It's insulting and annoying. Yoruba if you are going to attach by force, pick a tribe and speak for that tribe then instead of a state. It's insulting!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by vanunu: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

We SS?? Please who is we? If you are speaking, speak for your tribe..tell me the name of your State and tribe in the SS before we start..i am Ikwerre, Rivers landlord.
Sharrap, I am from Etche and if biafra go, I and my whole clan will go with them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Saklekplus:
Useless animal people, they are the one spoiling this country, that's why they will never rule this country, over my dead body nit to talk of vice president. ... Nothing for our agbari ojukwu "inoki" born bastard brothers

Look at the so called "One Nigeria" advocate.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^^ Becos u aint the only Rivers man on this platform, may i remind u that u have a collection of village sanguines u refer to as elders? Now, talking about stealing crude oil from Rivers people, are u still believing in the same old stories they told our intellectually lazy fathers and grandfathers during the civil war?

In a situation whereby u can't point to one Rivers man who owns an oil well, while u have countless number of Hausas irrespective of the fact that they dont have single drop of oil in their region, does it not amount to stealing of crude oil @ your backyard? If u can't rebuke a Hausa man for stealing ur crude oil, why wud u do so to an igbo man?

besides, the igbo man produces crude oil in about 2 states, he's not a leech to us. U shud as a matter of fact start thinking like a 21st century being. Becos u are thinking like ur so called senseless elders, u just dont make a difference now. Btw the way, i'm a Rivers man.

Forget that Edo boy.

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fr3do(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Don't mind the shitheads. Many of them fail to know that the war they're craving for, should it happen, they guys will be drafted to join the army, while the girls may even end up raped and abused.

I wonder why they haven't learnt and read about the happenings in Somalia and The Rwandan genocide.

War is something a sane mind should never clamor for!.

then lets call a bloody referendum!
fear of the aftermath of war isn't going to stop inter tribal hatred and its destructive effects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by kotv: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2015
I've listened to Radiobiafra occasionally and I've yet to hear one thing on it that's false. Yes there's hate speech but apart from that everything the director have said about this country is very much accurate. Nigeria is a false country, a mistake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The NBC wants us to play ostrich and ignore while a massacre of some gullible yet innocent Nigerians is being provoked.

Are they being tactical or just plain irresponsible?

This is exactly how Boko Haram started, the people being brainwashed were ignored till we started seeing graduates tearing their certificates, foolishly sacrificing themselves for a dream that would never be realized.

Oya nah, tune in n listen to the hate broadcast, odeh; wot. Is rong wit NBC urgin us to ignore deir mssge as dey search 4 d source Ur brains is 2 watery 4 sth so glarin Haba!
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by kotv: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Normality:

Look at the so called "One Nigeria" advocate.

Cute kids

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.