Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67498 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Hian! Nawa oh. The way some people think sha. That's how someone went and opened a thread calling people who take food out of airplanes uncultured. Now this one is implying that girls who take pictures in hotels are hoes? (Africans though)
Op, pls you need to reset your brain. Hotels are not synonymous with ashawo work. Absolutely nothing wrong with taking picture there. You're being very judgmental!
noticed that people without profile pics are always insultive.... u get luck.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by akatekpe(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Honestly speaking, this is the first time I'm hearing what op just posted. And it sounds like horseshit to me
you are not a good observer or maybe u don't look through people' pics on instagram, Badoo, Facebook and even Nairaland sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by yiwaldecanta: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stupid post so anybody that goes into a hotel is going in there to bleeped by a guy ....this local mentality is really shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Daisydeevarh(f): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
There is no reasonable sense in this post, because I don't see any reason why girls shouldn't take pictures anywhere we like, even if its in a hotel room

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Hotels are not synonymous with ashawo work.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
repogirl:
Ibeere! Girls have suffer!
But he is right though, ladies hate to hear the truth, they always want to be pampered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by akatekpe(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:
I agree 100% with the OP and most of his subsequent posts.

If a lady is logded in an hotel for any reason apart from sex, she would most likely Take several selfies in the event venue. E.g.

If she lodges in an hotel for a wedding, she would Take morepictures at the wedding venue/ reception hall/with a group of friends bla bla. Why would she leave such scenery and start snapping herself @ the corridor of the hotel or the toilet or even the room?

If she is there on hols/vacation, same thing

If she is there on a course, same thing.

I would be wary of ladies who have several pictures of hotel toilets/ rooms or in the front seat of several cars.

Ladies Take it as a constructive feedback kiss
GBAM!!! This is a lady whose morality is in check.God bless your parents and teachers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Whaaaat shocked. Everyone's allowed to take pictures anywhere. Jeez

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
A lady who lodges in a hotel for official or legitimate business purposes won't bother taking selfies around the hotel premises or lavatories..... except she's has a profession that has something to do with decoration or .....

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by dyabman(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jason , u bad gan.. You just spoke out the shameful-ness they didn't know about.. Na why dem dey attack you but its true grin.. And 95% of young girls , 55%of matured woman lodging in a hotel actually go there to fvck grin.. Its obvious !. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Dindondin(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont just get this...what wrong with taking a photo in a hotel?? is it a crime
Cos most of you battle with LSE low self esteem.
When a girl feel so special to take picture in the hotel room or car of her boyfriend, Aristo, then that girl needs help.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by modelboy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

If you took a selfie in a hotel room and place it on a social network for all to see, honestly, what impression are you giving off??
that's non your bizzzz nigggga..
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
truthfulguy:

So the topic should have been don't ladies feel ashamed taking pictures in a hotel room when taken there for a night?

Because someone passed a night in a hotel and decided to take picture means she is exposing sexual escapade? Dirty mind you have got. What if she lodged there on her own? If you lodge at Burj will you take pictures or not. Even if you dont share it I bet you will take.

For a fact, the percentage of ladies who lodges in a hotel with their money, all by themselves on a basis of necessity in Nigeria is on a very low side.

Truthfully, the greater majority of ladies who lodges in a hotel with a man whether for a short period of the day or all night are there for sex. It is mostly during this engagement that most of them utilize the opportunity to pose for different selfie in the "supposed" well decorated rooms and charming lobbies.

I am in no way condemning taking honest photos in a hotel my friend.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bukatyne(f): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
A lady who lodges in a hotel for official or legitimate business purposes won't bother taking selfies around the hotel premises or lavatories..... except she's has a profession that has something to do with decoration or .....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by prettyjo(f): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
kasheemawo:
this girl is ashewo
ok

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by dyabman(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eugenedimgba:

Gbam ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by AsanwaKC(f): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Babe, you Take your selfies in/out of the gym room with your gym gear.

Everybody born of a woman who sees that picture knows What you are doing.

Pictures are momentos that should tell people What you are doing/about your activity.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by prettyjo(f): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dindondin:

Cos most of you battle with LSE low self esteem.
When a girl feel so special to take picture i the hotel room or car of her boyfriend, Aristo, then that girl needs help
ok

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Laredojohn(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmm op quite right, know most gals guilty of. this will never accept, nothing wrong taking pictures were ever u like, just that it's getting quite common and obvious, some even make the mistake of not cropping the pictures well, u see d mop, wash hand zinc, closet, the gals guilty of this just wanna create another impression of them selves, there are other cool places. Pictures can be taken...

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Namdeenero(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by happney65: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:
I agree 100% with the OP and most of his subsequent posts.

If a lady is logded in an hotel for any reason apart from sex, she would most likely Take several selfies in the event venue. E.g.

If she lodges in an hotel for a wedding, she would Take morepictures at the wedding venue/ reception hall/with a group of friends bla bla. Why would she leave such scenery and start snapping herself @ the corridor of the hotel or the toilet or even the room?

If she is there on hols/vacation, same thing

If she is there on a course, same thing.

I would be wary of ladies who have several pictures of hotel toilets/ rooms or in the front seat of several cars.

Ladies Take it as a constructive feedback kiss

Na you get sense pass jare..It shows you are well brought up..Dont mind all those naughty girls saying rubbish..If you are not married,You wld get the best..infact your boyfriend is fortunate..Thumbs up babe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by prettyjo(f): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
nwadiuko1:
no dear its not.....but doing it consistently is something else
ok
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by GodMode: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
First of all, you're the one being very judgmental. How would you just conclude that the majority of girls who go to hotels go there for sex?
Secondly, this is the first time I'm hearing that girls who take selfies in hotels are making a mockery of themselves. That's ridiculous.
Finally, you say they are exposing their "excapades'' to prying judging eyes? Well, it's none of your business then, since you're not the one being "judged". People are not so jobless to gather round and start insulting a girl, just because she took a selfie in a hotel undecided

There's nothing wrong with taking pictures in hotels. Deal with that! smiley

Let's meet at four points gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
I really understand what the OP meant but it's totally unfair to generalise because I've been a victim of such...

I travelled to a city and I stayed in a family house, their guest room was so nice and I took a picture in it (selfie)...I posted it in a group chat and a girl made a comment about me being in a hotel room and some other stuffs..I practically had to take a picture of the kitchen and sitting room to prove her wrong...

It's none of my b usiness where people decide to take their pictures but I so despise the toilet affair...

I also know a male Doctor that follows this trend, I was really really shocked shaaaa..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by janefrancis1312: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truth is always very painful. But I see no reason why anyone should be overly paranoid, you can better still dodge comenting if you are guity of the so said, @ op, don't mind their rants, they are only showing they are guilty. Cause what you said is true and clear

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by hensben(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Adaeze003:
I still remember when someone saw a pic of me in front of universal hotel and I got a strong "what were you doing there?" even when he saw my laptop bag in the pic. Maybe they now use computers to prostitute grin

People hang out in hotels you know? Especially when they sell snacks and drinks and even the tv can attract football lovers sef.

Even if she went there to sleep with a man, how is that your business?
So how many hotel u don go with your laptop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
noticed that people without profile pics are always insultive.... u get luck.

That's right bro, some of them insult cos of guilt

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bukatyne(f): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
AsanwaKC:

cool

Asanwa KC.... fine KC cheesy

Gym well grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by GodMode: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
korazon:
OP are you ok? What is there to be ashamed about?

Who's the kenyan chic in your profile
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
modelboy:
that's non your bizzzz nigggga..

Non of my bizz but I'm making a point.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by MSItachi: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Morals have deteriorated so much that what Is now the norm was formerly an aberration

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bukatyne(f): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
happney65:

Na you get sense pass jare..It shows you are well brought up..Dont mind all those naughty girls saying rubbish..If you are not married,You wld get the best..infact your boyfriend is fortunate..Thumbs up babe

Thanks.

My husband is blessed and So am I cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.