Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays (29297 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Environmental Sanitation To Hold This Saturday In Lagos / Lagos State Government Denies Abolishing Monthly Sanitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Ahmeduana(m): 4:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Not out of place.... Sunday is the rest day and free day for the majority of their residents...
CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT KANO IS THE MOST DIRTY STATE IN NIGERIA!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by jamilkb(m): 4:44am On Jun 28, 2015
See insults shocked.. We notherners are being insulted at every step we take. I'm sure 85% of the isults are from igbos. They are just eager to see a flow from other parts of the country and start firing insults.. En bara uba!! grin

Back to topic; Capital NO.. Thats really bad..but i dont think that extension will be accepted.. He must not extend it to sunday, saturday is Ok. In fact I dont believe in this news angry.. I live in kano, and I didnt hear about this extension..
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Billygee2u: 4:52am On Jun 28, 2015
DRPYGRU:
I hope it's not compulsory cos church service dey in the morning. undecided
it's a plot to hinder Christians from going to church on Sundays.
why didn't he fixed it on Fridays and Saturdays?
bloody hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Zeddicus001(m): 4:56am On Jun 28, 2015
kano is Muslims state so any christian who don't like just leave my state and go back to where you come from... cos some idiots of are busy talking nonsense
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by AminuRano87(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2015
am currently in Kano city, on Sunday sanitation NO MOVEMENT RESTRICTIONS people are allowed to go any where.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by AminuRano87(m): 5:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Billygee2u:
it's a plot to hinder Christians from going to church on Sundays. why didn't he fixed it on Fridays and Saturdays? bloody hypocrite
am in Kano now people are allowed to move freely
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nairalander303(m): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2015
U were born out Wedlock. No wonder
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by oc2fish: 5:15am On Jun 28, 2015
kano is Muslims state so any christian who don't like just leave my state and go back to where you come from... cos some idiots of are busy talking nonsense [/quote]
[color=#990000][/color]

I am really disappointed in you, you live in the west where luv exist among both religion and you talk like this. This prove that if you have opportunity you will kill for no reason as your brothers in the North and around the world are doing.

Why cant you tell Muslims that wear hijab in France to relocate.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by fr3do(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

In Yenagoa, there is a Market whose environmental sanitation is on Fridays and We both know How Islam cherish Fridays. Now ask yourselves that if those Islam's that own store in the market will go and pray or observe the sanitation. Mind you a reasonable amount of the traders here are Islams...

So when in Rome, Just behave like a Roman

there isn't a market in the South whose sanitation exceeds 12 noon on any day, if it passes 12 then with what time will the traders sell?
even if rights of muslims are being violated in the south, is retaliating the best way to go about it?

you are clearly a bigot, and I don't count the northerners socially and emotionally developed enough to be worthy of being my country men.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by fx45(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Not out of place.... Sunday is the rest day and free day for the majority of their residents...
What about the christians among them? Though they're the minority but they are also many. Does it mean there wont be any church services for them on sunday mornings? Do you understand the implications of such a policy?
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by olalat(m): 5:43am On Jun 28, 2015
If dey do sharia law, tell ur state gov do apostle paul or john law. Bigot!!!
CR77:
cheesy Sharia law grin
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by fr3do(m): 5:44am On Jun 28, 2015
jamilkb:
See insults shocked.. We notherners are being insulted at every step we take. I'm sure 85% of the isults are from igbos. They are just eager to see a flow from other parts of the country and start firing insults.. En bara uba!! grin

Back to topic; Capital NO.. Thats really bad..but i dont think that extension will be accepted.. He must not extend it to sunday, saturday is Ok. In fact I dont believe in this news angry.. I live in kano, and I didnt hear about this extension..

outside the yorubas that are sympathetic to you and the under - represented minorities, who else is left to scrutinise your excesses?

that commisioner had better watch it, this should not repeat itself.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by fr3do(m): 5:46am On Jun 28, 2015
olalat:
If dey do sharia law, tell ur state gov do apostle paul or john law. Bigot!!!

or we could have our apostle paul or amadioha country as a whole!
we would really miss tomato and cocoa.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by fx45(m): 5:48am On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Aba will fix theirs on friday from 4pm to the next day.
From 12noon to 5pm on fridays and the usual 8-10am on saturdays....
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by olalat(m): 5:52am On Jun 28, 2015
U have ugwu nd banga nah. Palm tree as well. So nothing to worry about.
fr3do:

or we could have our apostle paul or amadioha country as a whole!
we would really miss tomato and cocoa.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by fr3do(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Hatred will never take u any where Every one know that the government were insensitive to take this action.

weren't they also diabolically insensitive and secessionist when they decided to implement sharia in a secular country?
if I go to the northern part of this supposed secular country, I wouldn't be able to enjoy beer freely even as a non-muslim.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by bola4dprec(m): 5:54am On Jun 28, 2015
Why is it that Nigerian were insensitive ? Both the law makers and the commentators, most of the reactions centered on religion which make thing difficulties for us in this country even banks operated here in Norfolk both saturday and sunday. Sanitation which you ppl observed it was as a result of enforcement otherwise we observed community service here compulsory without enforcement I mean mandatory with proper schedule. I am of the view that Nigerians in general were religion bigotry. #YEYE
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by olalat(m): 5:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Itr only d nomads dt keeps complainning nd c no gud in wt odas do even when dey do not hv better options. Na wa o o o
fr3do:

outside the yorubas that are sympathetic to you and the under - represented minorities, who else is left to scrutinise your excesses?

that commisioner had better watch it, this should not repeat itself.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by EMANY01(m): 5:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

If you are not a muslim , this statement is an attempt to hide your head in the sand. Keep living in denial of what we all know is happning .The agenda is unfolding little by little couched in seemingly harmless and unrelated policies like this one above while you make excuses and explain them away until their teeth is barred and you can not deny things anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by ignis: 6:04am On Jun 28, 2015
OutOnBail:
Does this simply translate to Christians staying indoor till after sanitation before going to church?
No sir
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by olalat(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Dont mind dem, their scam religion dat didnt stop them from fraud, stealing nd cheatg other people. They hardly help one another. The hypocratic religion that allows poor to suffer. Religion of affluent competition. Bunch of bigots.
bola4dprec:
Why is it that Nigerian were insensitive ? Both the law makers and the commentators, most of the reactions centered on religion which make thing difficulties for us in this country even banks operated here in Norfolk both saturday and sunday. Sanitation which you ppl observed it was as a result of enforcement otherwise we observed community service here compulsory without enforcement I mean mandatory with proper schedule. I am of the view that Nigerians in general were religion bigotry. #YEYE
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Blackfire(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
u are a fool.

no u are the fo.ol, the north is more backward, breeding ground for religious fanatics, looting,illiteracy, transfering there aggression on others instead of there corrupt leaders...
Should i go on?
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 28, 2015
UnknownT:
Mba, most states restrict movement of persons(vehicular and 'leggicular' grin ) within the hours of sanitation (usually 7-10am) except those on essential duties
Yes! that was the usual practice until some one went to court in Lagos to get a judgement against it.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Amokwe(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2015
So far NO restriction of movement on CHRISTIANS attending various Church services
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by passey: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2015
This is the beginning of persecution of Christians. Soon you will hear that Christians have been killed for the blasphemy of going to church during sanitation. If your heart is dirty and blood thirsty, then you don't need sanitation on Sunday. What you need is repentance. Religion of killing peaceful people not religion of piss or peace as they claim. God will judge you all. Sanitation ko insanity no. Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2015
eleojo23:
I hope he knows that Christians go to church on Sundays or does he think there are no Christians in the state?

If there is no ulterior motive behind choosing Sundays (as they would claim) then the exercise can as well begin from Friday afternoon till Sunday.
I mean, there is no religious motive behind it, it's all for a cleaner environment so there should be no problem at all.
In fact, the State will be much cleaner if 3 days are dedicated to sanitation. Not so? undecided

Sharia does not recognise Christians nor Sundays. They are testing grounds. Gradually, they will get where they want to.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by delishpot: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2015
And tjey say naija is one.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by 30pence: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2015
gratiaeo:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/kano-extends-monthly-sanitation-to-sundays/

A Grand plan to islamise Nigeria is creeping in seriously and yet Nigerians ain't seeing it yet. This an attempt to cramp down on christian activities in kano. Soon other states will follow suit if it happens to be successful.

Buhari on his own part, did send down his foot soldiers (bokoharam) to Anambra in a strategic move to unsettle and impose his religion.

The bombing of calabar owing to domestic issues appears to be buhari way of retaliation and registering his hidden displeasure on why the activities of bokoharam should be challenged.

Christians are in for a ride!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Ndeewonu: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2015
The Bible forbids a Christian working on Sundays. I hope it would not be made compulsory. If it is, then,MIT is pure witch-hunting.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by darkjorse: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2015
All their plans will surely come to light and it will fail. Even Buhari s secret islamization plan
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by adusco(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2015
stylishly depriving others from performing their religious rite. Why not Friday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar & His Entourage On A Queue At Airport In Abuja - photos / Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.