Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays (29579 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Environmental Sanitation To Hold This Saturday In Lagos / Lagos State Government Denies Abolishing Monthly Sanitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
Yeye people.
Ma lady. kiss

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 28, 2015
dom:

You've obviously never been to Kano, nor the core north.
Did 2years in Taraba and days in Bauchi...
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by thefarr: 1:53am On Jun 28, 2015
eleojo23:
I hope he knows that Christians go to church on Sundays or does he think there are no Christians in the state?

If there is no ulterior motive behind choosing Sundays (as they would claim) then the exercise can as well begin from Friday afternoon till Sunday.
I mean, there is no religious motive behind it, it's all for a cleaner environment so there should be no problem at all.
In fact, the State will be much cleaner if 3 days are dedicated to sanitation. Not so? undecided

Fridays have been included since the last administration,and it is for sanitation of office and market premises. So adding sunday now makes it 3 days unless it has been recently changed. Here in Rwanda they sign attendance for sanitation!
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 28, 2015
vislabraye:

My point is that the scenario you gave is different from the main topic of discussion.
I wasn't responding to the main topic of discussion Mate. I was responding to a reply of someone.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Bifwoli: 1:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Why can't these northern imbeciles clean up their killing,their backwardness,their oppression of others+women thru Islam before they force village cleanup?
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by oshaosha2014(m): 1:58am On Jun 28, 2015
lummy5000:
Don't u guys sleep nairalanders

Did you ask the question while sleeping. Or ur from another zone.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, some Southern Governors should simply make fridays a do or die sanitation day.

These Northerners never ceases to stir up the hornet's nest by making laws that infringes on the constitutionally recognized rights of other people residing in their region.

Yet some zombies are shouting 'sai' Buhari here in the South
. undecided
Every one know that this is wrong but what has sai Buhari got to do with this? What baffles me most about OLD men like u is that, u don't apply wisdom when ever u talk.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Truckpusher(m): 2:00am On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Every one know that this is wrong but what has sai Buhari got to do with this? What baffles me most about OLD men like u is that, u don't apply wisdom when ever u talk.
And who is this riffraff? undecided

And what makes your pathetic self think that I'm older than you? abokki.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 28, 2015
hansad:

... yet some zombies do not support actualization of Biafra.
If Biafra leaves Nigeria, BH shall automatically stop, because BH is fighting to impose sharia criminal laws upon all in a country it operates.

Some zombies do not understand that Muslim north indirectly drew the borders of its new sharia country when the 12 northern states adopted use of sharia criminal laws and courts.
Hatred will never take u any where Every one know that the government were insensitive to take this action.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by thefarr: 2:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Why are you people talking like this? A whole govt cannot take dis kain decision wdout taking all into consideration. There must be a way out provided for d christians in d state. Dont forget,there r many people that support n protect d christians in kano. It is mainly d thugs that want to loot and steal that cause mayhem. Your utterances are really discouraging. Am sure they will allow christians free movement that day. And if you dont know friday is also sanitation day in kano for offices and market places. What do you say to that
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Bifwoli:
Why can't these northern imbeciles clean up their killing,their backwardness,their oppression of others+women thru Islam before they force village cleanup?
u are a fool.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
And who is this riffraff? undecided

And what makes your pathetic self think that I'm older than you? abokki.
U see your life? Simple talk and u are showing your frustration and thuggery. I am not responsible for your failure in life? And this ABOKI will sponsor your wretch family until u old man get a brain. A fool at forty is a fool forever old man.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Truckpusher(m): 2:17am On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
U see your life? Simple talk and u are showing your frustration and thuggery. I am not responsible for your failure in life? And this ABOKI will sponsor your wretch family until u old man get a brain. A fool at forty is a fool forever old man.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Truckpusher(m): 2:18am On Jun 28, 2015
@Sameer1212 - Who gave you an internet connection? grin

5 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
@Sameer1212 - Who gave you an internet connection? grin
Hmmmm don't let me type what is in my mind o.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Truckpusher(m): 2:22am On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Hmmmm don't let me type what is in my mind o.
Do you even know why I'm laughing at you? grin
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Do you even know why I'm laughing at you? grin
until u tell me. Besides did I know u
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Truckpusher(m): 2:25am On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
until u tell me. Besides did I know u
You're a cuunt and nothing is gonna change that because I believe you've got some cuunt parents at home. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're a cuunt and nothing is gonna change that because I believe you've got some cuunt parents at home. grin
Now old man u are taking this too far. Aint that gentle as u may think o so behave yourself. I only bring a point that what has sai BUHARI got to do with the topic and u turn it to insult
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Truckpusher(m): 2:33am On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Now old man u are taking this too far. Aint that gentle as u may think o so behave yourself. I only bring a point that what has sai BUHARI got to do with the topic and u turn it to insult
Gerrout of ma face you illiterate scumbag.

Do I like your kind in this forum?

Back off or get ya ass whooped.
I have warned you.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gerrout of ma face you illiterate scumbag.

Do I like your kind in this forum?

Back off or get ya ass whooped.
I have warned you.
LOL... Between me and u who look like illiterate? U are an old fool and nothing will ever change that.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Truckpusher(m): 2:37am On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Between me and u who look like illiterate? U are an old fool and nothing will ever change that.
Just like your old cuunt momma and pops at home, right? grin
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just like your old cuunt momma and pops at home, right? grin
Yeah! But thank GOD their little son will feed your Ogogoro father and prostitute mother. Old man u look unkept and frustrated
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by mescapee: 3:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by chi080369243(f): 3:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Sanitation on Sunday? So we shouldn't go to church on Sunday mornings. Okay oo
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Truckpusher(m): 3:14am On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Yeah! But thank GOD their little son will feed your Ogogoro father and prostitute mother. Old man u look unkept and frustrated

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Reference(m): 3:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Well, how do we say....we voted for it so we have to live with it. Once again the prime problem of Nigeria is its faulty structure.

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Bifwoli: 3:18am On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
u are a fool.

At least I'm not a foolish northern towelhead with backward culture,violent religion,academic mediocrity and poverty as a distinguishing badges.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Tundeiab(m): 3:38am On Jun 28, 2015
CR77:
cheesy Sharia law grin
It won't be favorable to Christians who would want to go to church. This decision is anti Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Dollyak(f): 4:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

You should mind your language Mate... Many have fallen for far less carelessness....

I believe Religion is a sensitive issue and as such be given maximum support.
Are you threatening him? Just know that some people has the power to be as violent as you guys if they choose to. Religion is a sensitive issue and yet you guys don't have any respect for others religion.
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:37am On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
inconsiderate arseholes.
Their religious bigotry is something else.
they wee go after the sanitation na. grin
After all sef cleanliness is next to Godliness tongue
Re: Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol and this has nothing to do with preventing Christians from attending service on Sunday Mornings....see your overlords Nigeria, embrace your Sharia future

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.