Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (18729 Views)

What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Abagworo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
joeyfire:

Princewill1 :
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!
I'm from Isiala-mbano in Imo state.I hate MALLAM ROCHAS
OKOROAWUSA(The agent of Islam in igboland) with a passion.
May God punish that mallam for bringing Islam to our land!!

The op is a bastard. Ugly as sin, a living abomination to his people. A useless cockroach like his fool and master in govt house

Still one of the lies aimed at curbing Okorochas popularity. 1st of all there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim. Asari Dokubo is a Mujaheed but you peoples friend while Okorocha who is a Christian wants to Islamise Igboland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Abagworo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
atlwireles:

He is not from Rivers state, don't allow him fool you. The Gworo seller is a Northerner.

I am an Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by chinolization: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
B.astard go and face ur useless imo state that is bankrupt and backward.

Okorosha is a clueless animal that should be stoned to death

Abagworo:

Still one of the lies aimed at curbing Okorochas popularity. 1st of all there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim. Asari Dokubo is a Mujaheed but you peoples friend while Okorocha who is a Christian wants to Islamise Igboland.
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by mayorchelsea(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
By education and my "little" exposure,i'd say it's wrong to make conclusions and assertions about the igbo tribe based on the views,behaviours of few easterners but from different threads and comments on NL and those around me,I have no regret saying the Igbos naturally have a tendency to hate people esp. if you aren't Igbo.If they can have people labelled as OSU aka outcasts among themselves,believe one eastern state is greater than the other etc I know better now.

6 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
mayorchelsea:
By education and my "little" exposure,i'd say it's wrong to make conclusions and assertions about the igbo tribe based on the views,behaviours of few easterners but from different threads and comments on NL and those around me,I have no regret saying the Igbos naturally have a tendency to hate people esp. if you aren't Igbo.If they can have people labelled as OSU aka outcasts among themselves,believe one eastern state is greater than the other etc I know better now.
At heart Eboes are villagers that is the basic truth. They have ALWAYS operated at the level of the CLAN and its associated villages and so that is their psychology.Before Nigeria there was no town in Eboe land where strangers lived in peace among Eboes NONE

6 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by tonychristopher: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
StOla:

Yes indeed, there's a tussle for superiority within Ogun.
The Ijebus and Egbas make up about 75% of the state. The Ijebus (Remo and Ijebu) who are the majority have always wanted a state of their own. I believe all states have this tussles even within senatorial zones with ethnic homogeneity.

But you do not have a political disunity coming out of the SouthWest on who is a senior brother to the other and stuff like that as seen on this thread.
The Yorubas have learnt to let go of such petty differences to forge a political unity that the East will have a hard time forming.

If they catch you here you run to there ....how can you say there is no political disunity in Yoruba land ..what is happening in ekiti?is it political unity .? Pls tell us or is ekiti isn't Yoruba again
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by tonychristopher: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

Okorocha popularity is in negativity

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
Imagine an ordinary imo state with its poor prostitution infested population. Just save ur breath and allow me clip this I.diots' wings

As at the time Anambra started producing leaders imo state was still busy carrying our bags, so how does he think it will change now. cheesy

Imo state and child prostitution?grin

Victoriabee, here's your Igbo 'brother' revealing a few home truths.grin

Now I know why Victoria is a slut. Quite revealing.wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by walwala: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
zendy:

This something a lot of younger people don't know. What is 'Imo state people'? Igbos that illiterate military men like Buhari named after the Imo river. What is Anambra state? Igbos that a military idiot named after the Anambra river. Even Nigeria is named after a river. This 'divide and rule' tactics really worked well for the Northerners. When get Biafra, one of the first things we shall do is abolish all the states and bring back regions. As for Okorocha, he should perish any thought of being president. I'm a proud Igbo man and Biafran, I don't care about Igbo presidency because I aspire for something better but if an Igbo should be president of Nigeria, it should not be Okorocha
Its people like you that are a problem to Aligbo. What's Okorocha's crime? It's because he's pan Nigerian? Igbos have to decide if they want Nigeria or not; this prevarication is disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by walwala: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
new2020:

If you don't know that Anambra...Omambala is the first son of all Igbos, then a Hausa man must be your father. There is no basis for me to continue any further with you. Go and ask your mother whom your real father is. Very shameless Imo man
pls what's ur obsession with Hausa people? They make better fathers than Igbo. So what's all the fuss about?

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Abagworo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
walwala:
Its people like you that are a problem to Aligbo. What's Okorocha's crime? It's because he's pan Nigerian? Igbos have to decide if they want Nigeria or not; this prevarication is disgusting.

At least you have made a clear observation. The reason for all these hullabaloo is the envy and anger of Okorocha possibly being President. Most of those castigating me know deep in their heart this truth and all of them supported Jonathan.

Biafra is not possible. The referendum will fail because a lot of interests will clash. For example if Peter Obi were to be as popular as Rochas Okorocha most of these people would have supported him as Nigerian President but because the popular Igbo man is not from their State, they would rather opt out of Nigeria than Okorocha become President.

5 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by chinolization: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Animal shut up. Okorosha is a known dunce and a criminal and should not be mentioned on the sentence with a sane lettered Peter Obi. Nobody is envying ur useless people because there is nothing to envy about. Imo is useless and worthless

Abagworo:

At least you have made a clear observation. The reason for all these hullabaloo is the envy and anger of Okorocha possibly being President. Most of those castigating me know deep in their heart this truth and all of them supported Jonathan.

Biafra is not possible. The referendum will fail because a lot of interests will clash. For example if Peter Obi were to be as popular as Rochas Okorocha most of these people would have supported him as Nigerian President but because the popular Igbo man is not from their State, they would rather opt out of Nigeria than Okorocha become President.
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by after1: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lmao. Laugh wan kill me oooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by chinolization: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
B.astard go and look for ur father.

Abagworo:

I am an Igbo man
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Macelliot(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Pazienza, u see your people??

Igbos are actually wired to self-destruct.

Biafrans! grin grin
Shut up!
The OP Abagworo is your brother from rivers state disguising as Igbo to cause confusion among Igbo...
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Dbboy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
chinolization:
Animal shut up. Okorosha is a known dunce and a criminal and should not be mentioned on the sentence with a sane lettered Peter Obi. Nobody is envying ur useless people because there is nothing to envy about. Imo is useless and worthless

Lekwani o, who they hell was peter obi when rochas started his political journey. Now I see, what the OP just put up is true. Just imagine anambra that just woke up from political oblivion no thanks to Ngige that librated your people, where one money bag would implore his will on the million. Sorry Imo isn't like that go ask ohakim how we chased him when he wanted to try this. Is it not desame anambra that a sitting gov was kidnapped and locked up for days, how obj seriously disgraced and relegated you people. Pls Imo is our pride we love our state don't come in when you are not invited. Traitors that sold us out during the war claiming leaders over ndi Imo and Abia.

5 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by chinolization: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
You are just dumb with your thoughtless and incoherent argument.

Imo state is useless, worthless and bankrupt. Imo state is being ruled by an animal called okorosha. Very soon one money bag from Anambra will come and give poor prostitutes some change and buy up that useless land you call imo state. cheesy

[s]
Dbboy:

Lekwani o, who they hell was peter obi when rochas started his political journey. Now I see, what the OP just put up is true. Just imagine anambra that just woke up from political oblivion no thanks to Ngige that librated your people, where one money bag would implore his will on the million. Sorry Imo isn't like that go ask ohakim how we chased him when he wanted to try this. Is it not desame anambra that a sitting gov was kidnapped and locked up for days, how obj seriously disgraced and relegated you people. Pls Imo is our pride we love our state don't come in when you are not invited. Traitors that sold us out during the war claiming leaders over ndi Imo and Abia.
[/s]
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by zendy: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
walwala:

Oh come on! You think Igbos fought the Biafran war because they want Nigeria? I have no problem with Okorocha being pan-Nigerian, what I have against him is that he is a back-stabber and traitor just Chibike Amaechi. Okorocha rode to power on the name of Ojukwu, APGA and his promise to be true to his people. As soon APC was formed and they dangled 'political positions' in front of him, he sold his people down the river. The mark of a good statesman politician is one who stands by his people no matter what. Not someone who is jumping around from one party to the other for political expedience. Okorocha showed by his actions that all he cares about is getting into Aso Rock. To this day, APC is still a "one man Okorocha road side show" in the South-East. Has anyone ever seen ever seen Okorocha together with any Igbo Politician or repute besides Ngige? They all avoid him like a leper. Every body saw how this Okorocha handed his Son in-law the APC Governorship ticket so he that could go to Lagos to waste his time then come back and remain Governor. We Anambra will not forget how Rochas hosted almost 200 election 'riggers' from Osun state in Owerri so that they could go and rig Ngige in Anambra. Okorocha is a joke, we are going to stone him with pure water if he ever shows his face in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by chinolization: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
With pure water? Nah! Okorosha will be stoned to death with concrete stones.

zendy:

Oh come on! You think Igbos fought the Biafran war because they want Nigeria? I have no problem with Okorocha being pan-Nigerian, what I have against him is that he is a back-stabber and traitor just Chibike Amaechi. Okorocha rode to power on the name of Ojukwu, APGA and his promise to be true to his people. As soon APC was formed and they dangled 'political positions' in front of him, he sold his people down the river. The mark of a good statesman politician is one who stands by his people no matter what. Not someone who is jumping around from one party to the other for political expedience. Okorocha showed by his actions that all he cares about is getting into Aso Rock. To this day, APC is still a "one man Okorocha road side show" in the South-East. Has anyone ever seen ever seen Okorocha together with any Igbo Politician or repute besides Ngige? They all avoid him like a leper. Every body saw how this Okorocha handed his Son in-law the APC Governorship ticket so he that could go to Lagos to waste his time then come back and remain Governor. We Anambra will not forget how Rochas hosted almost 200 election 'riggers' from Osun state in Owerri so that they could go and rig Ngige in Anambra. Okorocha is a joke, we are going to stone him with pure water if he ever shows his face in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by HopeAtHand: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Macelliot:

Shut up!
The OP Abagworo is your brother from rivers state disguising as Igbo to cause confusion among Igbo...

I bu Onye ara.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Dbboy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
chinolization:
You are just dumb with your thoughtless and incoherent argument.

Imo state is useless, worthless and bankrupt. Imo state is being ruled by an animal called okorosha. Very soon one money bag from Anambra will come and give poor prostitutes some change and buy up that useless land you call imo state. cheesy

[s][/s]

Rubbish what do you have, just noise,last time when it was posted on naira land our GDP out strips you guys from anambra, just noise. Look at anambra yesterday that learning to walk I laugh in Greek, noise maker. Common get lost imolite rule and Rochas would continue to rule us so pls go hang yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Macelliot(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I bu Onye ara.
I'm a doctor... I volunteer to treat you...
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by chinolization: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
You mean the GDP driven by cheap brothels and commercial prostitution in owerri? Lol

Abeg I no wan laugh. cheesy

You don't get it, imo state is economically useless, bankrupt, backward and worthless. There is nothing attractive about imo state except cheap and affordable prostitutes that litters all over owerre and imo state.

[s]
Dbboy:

Rubbish what do you have, just noise,last time when it was posted on naira land our GDP out strips you guys from anambra, just noise. Look at anambra yesterday that learning to walk I laugh in Greek, noise maker. Common get lost imolite rule and Rochas would continue to rule us so pls go hang yourself.
[/s]

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Dbboy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
zendy:

When you are through tell us about peter obi a bot chairman in anambra that left apga for pdp. Rochas is our choice so beat it, who give you people the right from anambra to dictate what's good for us. You talk about your money bag, last I check a land in Owerri out strips that in awka by far both in value and money. Now you can go hang yourself because rochas would continue to be our governor, I don't blame you I have always had anambra friends like you that compare a lot and i make sure I put them in there place.

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Dbboy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
chinolization:
You mean the GDP driven by cheap brothels and commercial prostitution in owerri? Lol

Abeg I no wan laugh. cheesy

You don't get it, imo state is economically useless, bankrupt, backward and worthless. There is nothing attractive about imo state except cheap and affordable prostitutes that litters all over owerre and imo state.

[s][/s]

You see if brothel could increase GDP so be it rather than having so called alleged one shops owners that cant pay tax. Yeye they smell, I know you are jealous cos anambra cant boast of the kind of hotels available in Imo. You talk about bankruptcy, yet we pay more in civil service than your state, we have more better road than you, we have more institution than you, we are indeed journey good fellas no had feeling now go hang yourself because rochas would continue to rule us. In terms of politics call one anambra man that is up to per with rochas politically. He is the Igbo maradonna of our time in politics.

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by PedroJP(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

Atleast you receive at all...
All parasites are parasites!!!...but the only problem with you guys is that you are not OK being the smaller parasites. You want Biafra with the SS so you can be the sole/major parasite.

GREED!!!!

Whether ss or Biafra, wat u failed to understand i major onshore drillings apart from Akwaibom are Igbo dominated areas.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by chinolization: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yes we determine who rules u. The same way we gave u okorosha in 2011.

It appears u dont get the point..imo state is bankrupt, backward, worthless, valueless and useless..so there nothing that worth anything in imo state no wonder u can never see other igbos in imo state. cheesy

[s]
Dbboy:

When you are through tell us about peter obi a bot chairman in anambra that left apga for pdp. Rochas is our choice so beat it, who give you people the right from anambra to dictate what's good for us. You talk about your money bag, last I check a land in Owerri out strips that in awka by far both in value and money. Now you can go hang yourself because rochas would continue to be our governor, I don't blame you I have always had anambra friends like you that compare a lot and i make sure I put them in there place.
[/s]

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by chinolization: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hehehe. .do you know that imo state is owing over 1yr salary arrears?

Do you know that all the projects in imo state has been abandoned for years because there is no money which means imo state is bankrupt.

Do you know that everything is at standstill in imo state? Do you know that okorosha is an I.diot? Lol

Don't worry am coming with pictures lol

[s]
Dbboy:

You see if brothel could increase GDP so be it rather than having so called alleged one shops owners that cant pay tax. Yeye they smell, I know you are jealous cos anambra cant boast of the kind of hotels available in Imo. You talk about bankruptcy, yet we pay more in civil service than your state, we have more better road than you, we have more institution than you, we are indeed journey good fellas no had feeling now go hang yourself because rochas would continue to rule us. In terms of politics call one anambra man that is up to per with rochas politically. He is the Igbo maradonna of our time in politics.
[/s]

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by FKO81(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
But he was right, everybody knows that imolites are cursed apes.

You and op are very stupid both of you lack common sense, please don't represent Anambarians with your silly posts.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Dbboy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
chinolization:
Yes we determine who rules u. The same way we gave u okorosha in 2011.

It appears u dont get the point..imo state is bankrupt, backward, worthless, valueless and useless..so there nothing that worth anything in imo state no wonder u can never see other igbos in imo state. cheesy

[s][/s]

You gave us okorocha why didn't ur new apga/ pdp candidate win. Man am Imo precisely Orlu and we from that part of Imo don't bow to idiot more less Apga local champion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by chinolization: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hehehe but okoroawusa has been wandering until we picked him from the gutter and clothed him and gave him APGA ticket and saw him through.

Why didn't he use any other party? Why did he frequent Anambra then to see his masters? Lol

[s]
Dbboy:

You gave us okorocha why didn't ur new apga/ pdp candidate win. Man am Imo precisely Orlu and we from that part of Imo don't bow to idiot more less Apga local champion.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Governor Umar Ganduje's Inauguration / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan / Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.