Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (18733 Views)

What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by otukpo(f): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
The OP must be up to some kind of mischief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Deluxii(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
In Yoruba and African tradition generally people trace origin to their father. Wole's Father is from Isara and his mother is Egba
Yess u are correct sir. His dad is from Ijebu Isara and his mum belongs to the Famous Fela Kuti's family from Egba, that is why he always joke and calls himself "IjeGba man" lolz!!!
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.

They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face.

Would you be objective enough to list those "unmatchable track records ...and...realities" ?
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lmao. The sword of Babel has dropped in the midst of yeeboes and they are practically taking themselves to the cleaners. Very revealing !

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Abagworo(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face.

Would you be objective enough to list those "unmatchable track records ...and...realities" ?

1 Free education to university level

2 construction of over 300 new schools

These cannot be matched. They are in addition to the normal road construction and remodelling of old schools done by every Government. His transformation of rural areas in the State is unique as well as the ambitious 27 solid hospitals which though not yet realised has attained commendable stages.

I do not really count all the roads and bridges as his major achievements but the way he used little to touch every part of the State is good and most importantly education at the reach of every citizen.

4 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by EzeUche(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
I never liked Abagworo but you Anambrans do think you are superior to other Igbos. The way some Anambrans disrespect Igbos from Ebonyi is pathetic. What is an Anambran anyway? Name your clan and see if your history was ever important to the wider Igbo.

I am of Arochukwu and we have indigenous Aro communities in all the South East states. These state lines are artificial. They were Aro before Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi or Enugu state was ever created and so they will remain Aro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
EzeUche:
I never liked Abagworo but you Anambrans do think you are superior to other Igbos. The way some Anambrans disrespect Igbos from Ebonyi is pathetic. What is an Anambran anyway? Name your clan and see if your history was ever important to the wider Igbo.

I am of Arochukwu and we have indigenous Aro communities in all the South East states. These state lines are artificial. They were Aro before Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi or Enugu state was ever created and so they will remain Aro.
So you are from Aro ? Interesting!! How come you have kings from Akamkpa ruling over Ibos in Aro?

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by IGBOPRINCE: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
SilverSurfer:
Shut that your mouth. Abum nwafor Uga na Aguata lga and I don't buy this crap you wrote. If I may ask, who made you the first son? when and Where? Such display of arrogance. Biko ndigbo nile no ebea, ekwekwala Ka ofu onye nzuzu obula bute nkewa na etiti anyi.
you re very considerate bro.
Keep it up...
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2015
manchy7531:

Op i am from imo But u äre a Big fooool for Opening such a senseless and needless thread

I told you they will hide or remove that beautiful Enugu Biafran thread you opened. They only allow lies about Biafra to be published. Anything peaceful and beautiful..they will hide or remove it. Useless, wicked and jealous yoruba moderators....what are you people afraid of? Please replicate it.
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by cheruv: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Abagworo:
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.
Gini!!!!! angry
This thread is one of the reasons I support Biafra!! Its stupld and painful that people from Abia, Anioma, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugwu & Imo would see themselves as different people and shameless seditious peeps like abagworo are here promoting the division.
The OP isn't Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by cheruv: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2015
carnegiefan:
Abagworo is a sociopath while CentralIntels is a psychopath: two sides of a very bad coin operating tirelessly to divide Igbo people.
I know without a doubt that neither can be Igbo because their comments are constantly fanning division in Igboland.

These are the type of people that Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB promised to root out first. cheesy
Gbam!!
Their likes would be found and expelled from our lands with their families.
In Biafra, all these states and boundaries would disappear and the land would return to how it was before 1911

3 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by MrEverest(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Everything you wrote up there are some of the lies being peddled by Anambra and Mbaise people against Rochas. Mbaise in this situation is a willing accomplice with the hope that they could get Governorship through Anambra financiers and Jonathan's backing but the overwhelming popularity of Okorocha demolished their gang up. The fight is all about Igbo President likely coming from Imo State and being Okorocha. No Governor built over 300 schools in 4 years but Chibuike Amaechi and Anayo Okorocha. All the lies against them is from one source.
There is nothing wrong with Ihedioha paying obeisance to Obi Achebe, he is one of the most prominent traditional rulers in Nigeria just like Oba of Benin or sultan of sokoto. Btw where is the 300 schools he built located
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by omonnakoda: 7:52pm On May 25, 2016
cindicandy:
Imo state people are cursed OSU in igboland. The origin of imolites was through Ada owerre- a renowned prostitute of the 19th century. It was through her that all imolites were conceived, no wonder 98% of imo women are into prostitution.
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by 9japride(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2016
Anambrarians loves Imo people, but the problem is Rochas that man is a fraud and an hausa in disguise
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Beremx(f): 11:51pm On May 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Apatra: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
The rivers state man in absolutely right. I am igbo but unfortunately, we igbos are heavily divided among our selves. Remember the popular saying," kingdom divided against itself can never stand". Why are you attacking the young man he is saying thighs out of what he has observed. Anambra people to be honest are very obsessed about imo people. They put up false claims about imo people. Blowing thighs out of proposition. It is a shame that a non igbo tribe has observed our stupid deeds.

The trending topic now is about imo girls. They say all sorts of derogatory statement about imo girls like they are wicked, very expensive, arrogant and so on. So the young man is being objective which I like so much and I'll give him a thumbs up for that. So why attack the young man over what he has observed. I like being objective and I like objective people. So let's not pretend that we are one because we ain't. Blaming the Young man over what he said by saying that he is trying to divide us Which we know in the real sense we are.

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by amachuk(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
CentralIntels:
Imagine an ordinary imo state with its poor prostitution infested population. Just save ur breath and allow me clip this I.diots' win. Guy you sound stupid, you have zero ability to reason, except off course you are an afonja. I can forgive the OP but not you, NWAMKPI!!!

As at the time Anambra started producing leaders imo state was still busy carrying our bags, so how does he think it will change now. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries / Obaseki's First Day In Office As Governor Of Edo (Pictured) / Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.