Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (18705 Views)

What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by ikeyman00(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2015
@@@@

i said this since 2012 and i repeat it once again

Abagworo is not normal!

there is something wrong with him in real life!

a self hate fool living in denial

and upon that always a loser he is

and having looked into misunderstanding between chino and him i then know chino is right

this man is better off forgotten as an igbo man honestly

a bitter loser, a self claimed dollar millionaire, deluder and foolish irritant he is

what a person; tufiawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2015
I don't care if he is normal or not, my own is that I will be more mad than him to give him exactly what he crave for. I don't care if I insult the whole of Imo state because of a deranged animal called abagworo. The same i.diot lives with his poor old mother in a shanty at Borokiri area of PH even at his old age of 42.

ikeyman00:
@@@@

Abagworo is not normal!

and having looked into misunderstanding between chino and him i then know chino is right

a bitter loser, a self claimed dollar millionaire, deluder and foolish irritant he is

what a person; tufiawa
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by ikeyman00(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

go and study the history

Olisa okike stopped the moslem intruders from infecting our land with islam

today the criminal himself; the mallam that claimed to be Igbo is polluting our land

and u think we are happy

upon that your darling Mallam okorocha is owing so many families salaries upon salaries

and u have the gut to open up your smelly mouth

may i say u are an iidiot to be frank!

it a matter of time, then the truth will fight back

onye ara

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2015
abagworo, we must finish this together, where are you?

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Dbboy(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
owerri is the dirtiest eastern town

Please do us a favour and tell us what part of owerri is that because I have never seen this part unless you are trying to be clever by halve.
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Foolish ala wu otu. Imbecil1c animal. Do you want to deny your useless state? What about this one? Don't tell me you do not know this one too? Do you remember the abandoned owerri city gates?

[s]
Dbboy:

Please do us a favour and tell us what part of owerri is that because I have never seen this part unless you are trying to be clever by halve.
[/s]

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
I don't care if he is normal or not, my own is that I will be more mad than him to give him exactly what he crave for. I don't care if I insult the whole of Imo state because of a deranged animal called abagworo. The same i.diot lives with his poor old mother in a shanty at Borokiri area of PH even at his old age of 42.

The boldfaced is the more reason you should spare the whole state. It doesn't portray you in good light.

You can't insult a whole state because of a confirmed mad man.
You are an Anambra boy like me and should take the high road. Class matters!
You are not a mad man as well or maybe I'm wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by MrEverest(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2015
new2020:

If you don't know that Anambra...Omambala is the first son of all Igbos, then a Hausa man must be your father. There is no basis for me to continue any further with you. Go and ask your mother whom your real father is. Very shameless Imo man
There he goes again mixing emotion with fantasy, I am a bonafide Igboman, may it was an igalaman man that impregnated your mother to give birth to you so you should go and trace your lineage. What facts or historical document do you have to back up your preposterous claim that a geographical area created by the military is the first son of all Igbos, are you even making sense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Dont be deceived by state boundaries created by the Hausa/Fulani controlled military, it was the same way they demarcated villages in Egbema and Oguta and put some in Rivers and others in Imo, these are kits and kins that were separated by artificial state boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Abagworo(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

Abagworo is not normal!

what a person; tufiawa

I have won already. Owerri is finer and more developed than any place you can think of in your HIV infested State. Rochas Okorocha has equaly defeated your gang up.

Finally and most importantly Buhari is now President. You can go and die now. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by chumakk: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2015
pazienza:
Abagworo is not an Igboman. He majors in causing division amongst Ndiigbo. He isn't from Imo.

Only a stupid Anambra person will start saying trash about Imo, just because of Abagworo, who himself is neither Igbo nor from Imo state.
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Both Abagworo and CentralIntels. Are agent of division .....

They are enemies of Igboland

Cc : Ishilove

You are needed here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Postpones Ekiti Governorship Primary Election / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / Expel Obaseki - Edo APC LG Chairmen Tell APC National Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.