Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? (5101 Views)

She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question / He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by aklosx(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Since two days now my fiance dnt wanna pick my calls, jst because i cut a call from her EAR when my master called me from my second phone. to tell me that HE wanna see me in few second, after few second i cound'nt pick her calls again since then SHE DNT wanna pick my calls or responds to my TEXT. I WAS SO WORRY NW UR CRITISM AND ADVICE MAY BE WELCOME.

Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by dkronicle(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Visit her, hug then bang her.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by MEGGATRON(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy

and you said she is your fiancee?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ignore her for some time, she will be the one to call you.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Sveen: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
You cut a call from her ear

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by kheart(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bone her for a While, she ll do d calling Herself if she don do d vexing finish.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by aklosx(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][right][/right] grin still waiting for the person below me

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Send a text message. undecided
Still don't understand dis part
I cut the call from her ear tho

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol

Text message?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by aklosx(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am in imo state working. while SHE IS in ABUJA' so hw can i leave my work in which SHE KNOW d nature of my JOB? ANY WAY tanks
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
text serial number to her she'll call you to ask yo which network
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Bisjosh(f): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ending a call without notifying the other party is simply been rude angry
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by hebenezher(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
calling her continuously will only make her ego boost more. you just ignore her, she'll definitely come back knocking... babes and 'em stupid shakara... shioo... undecided
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Patented: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
mrsefan:
text serial number to her she'll call you to ask yo which network
LWKMD
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by hebenezher(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bisjosh:
arrrg! rude my foot.... can't she call back to confirm why he ended the call without notifying? it's all obvious that the guy been dulling for her, and always beg her whenever there is a misunderstanding... nigga learn how to be aggressive, and let her know the extent of ish you take
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by hebenezher(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bisjosh:
can't she call back to confirm why he ended the call without notifying? it's all obvious that the guy been dulling for her, and always beg her whenever there is a misunderstanding... nigga learn how to be aggressive, and let her know the extent of ish you take

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Mostwanted7: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
The nigga above me works in my state of mind
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by osaslord500(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Use private number #31#0705679*****
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by publicenemy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
aklosx:
Since two days now my fiance dnt wanna pick my calls, jst because i cut a call from her EAR when my master called me from my second phone. to tell me that HE wanna see me in few second, after few second i cound'nt pick her calls again since then SHE DNT wanna pick my calls or responds to my TEXT. I WAS SO WORRY NW UR CRITISM AND ADVICE MAY BE WELCOME.

Guy you have proposed to the wrong person...
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Generalkorex(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
Ignore her for some time, she will be the one to call you.
make use of it.
Since dis is coming frm a female.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Generalkorex:

make use of it.
Since dis is coming frm a female.
grin it's the truth.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
send her airtime of #1,500 cheesy make sure you change one of the digits.

Thank me later
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Generalkorex(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
grin it's the truth.
I knew
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2015

Explain to her through SMS, then call her.
If she doesn't pick your call, don't call her again.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by xtervaganza(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
aklosx:
get another girl. this one is a drama queen
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by donholy28(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
man...ur dating a kid..when u get married,f*ck up once then she go kill u
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Signs of worst things to come
Just because you put phone down ... Hmmm shes gonna have chain round ur neck next cool
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Introvert vs Extrovert oya naw
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheekilicious:
Send a text message. undecided
Still don't understand dis part
I cut the call from her ear tho
are u married? Because I want to marry u now now
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by freeage7(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fry turkey for her, I swear she will pick ur call one hand.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
hebenezher:
arrrg! rude my foot.... can't she call back to confirm why he ended the call without notifying? it's all obvious that the guy been dulling for her, and always beg her whenever there is a misunderstanding... nigga learn how to be aggressive, and let her know the extent of ish you take
Why should she be the one to call back? How many seconds does it take to say 'Babe, I will call you back, My boss is calling me'. However I agree that she has taken too far by not picking her calls regardless he was rude!

@OP, Is she the type to make a mountain out a molehill? If no, find a way to get to her-it could be though texts or any of her friends. And if Yes, is it an attitude you know you can endure on the long run? Whatever is your answer, I think you need to sit back and think deeply about it
Re: What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? by katerine7(f): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
just send her a text explaining wat really happened

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 24th Birthday With Nude Photo / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.