Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man (42344 Views)

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Flashh: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
netizenbuzz:

No dude. I think you are the one finding it difficult to take corrections. If a woman is being unreasonable, I will call her out on it. Is that not why you men say we are our own enemies? You men are always looking for excuses and means to justify your actions even when you are wrong. What you just wrote is not a fact but a mere stereotype. You say women don't bring anything into relationships because you only measure your worth based on finance. The cooking, cleaning etc is what to you? Nothing? Please dude, your orientation about relationships is faulty and you still have some growing up to do. Meanwhile, this is not a personal attack. I don't even know you.

I will like you to always reason well before you make emphasis.

You are still finding it very difficult to make a single point... Mind you i didn't write this... I typed it, it isn't my handwriting.

When comes to maturity you don't need to tell me, you are quoting me like a female teen who's trying to debate on relationship matter, but couldn't just make it, either by just being off-point.

netizenbuzz:

Bobo your case is beyond redemption. You know the truth, let is set you free. Too bad a "teenager" is making more sense than you. I'm not even surprised you are this defensive. Men will be men. Go ahead and treat the woman you claim to love like shot just because you think they bring nothing to the relationship. Teach your son the same sogbo? If you want something why not ask instead of going on a revenge spree lol. Life is not that hard.

You know the truth, but you are just committed to understood me.

With your statements shows you are down to the bottom of iQ... Please stop spreading ignorance here!

I take care of you, you take care of me too... Relationship is all about symbiosis.

A man should worship you coz he came down to earth became of you huh?

Quit all these poor Nigerian ladies mentality.

Let your defending come with fact and stop all these stereotyping crap.

Ladies and their biscuit brain... Nobody is talking about revenge here, and your replies isn't corresponding with my post.

netizenbuzz:

Bobo your case is beyond redemption. You know the truth, let is set you free. Too bad a "teenager" is making more sense than you. I'm not even surprised you are this defensive. Men will be men. Go ahead and treat the woman you claim to love like shot just because you think they bring nothing to the relationship. Teach your son the same sogbo? If you want something why not ask instead of going on a revenge spree lol. Life is not that hard.
Must you chat with me?

I give thanks to God that i overcame the act of bashing you coz I don't like indulging in it with a female.... But if you would know, your replies are quite cheap and awful.

I don't just want to fall in into argument with you.

You must be a Yoruba lady... What do you do, i couldn't get your mentions until i check the mention myself?

2 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Noah13: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
gmacnoms:
all dis fp, ftc wetin e dey do for person? I js dey curious.
using intro-vert as a case study, we could reach the conclusion that it actually earns you points on the nairaland fame scale.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flashh:

I will like you to always reason well before you make emphasis.

You are still finding it very difficult to make a single point... Mind you i didn't write this... I typed it, it isn't my handwriting.

When comes to maturity you don't need to tell me, you are quoting me like a female teen who's trying to debate on relationship matter, but couldn't just make it, either by just being off-point.

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by gmacnoms(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Noah13:
using intro-vert as a case study, we could reach the conclusion that it actually earns you points on the nairaland fame scale.
dem dey use d point tk go market?
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by peterkul(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2015
A relationship is like a job. You av to work hard to get in it and You av to work even harder to stay in it.

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by tommychow(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

I AM TELLING YOU!
THERE ARE JUST TWO DIFFERENT KIND OF WOMEN,
THE BLACK ONE AND THE WHITE ONE, THERE MENTALITY IS FAR DIFFERENT. I ALSO STUDY THERE AND I HAVE SEEN IT,

I guess naija is backwards in almost every aspect. Sad!
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by AlphaDex: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rounakid:
1) He Does'nt Bother More About Your Appearance.
Is every compliment from him about your different part of body? It doesn't matter how creative he can be, if a guy's sole focus is on how you look, or 'talking dirty,' see it as a red flag. A real man will value your personality, your kindness, your intelligence, and who you are as a person, in general. The things he makes you feel good about will be things that you control, not just results of getting lucky in the gene pool.
2)He will never be intimidated by your motivation.
A man who has goals for himself, will want to be with a woman who has goals for her own life, too. He will never feel intimidated or threatened by a woman who goes after what she wants. He will want to be part of a power couple, rather than a dictatorship. Be mindful of anyone who tries to keep you from pursuing your dreams.
3)He will have more interests than just you.
I don't mean this in a negative way. You should, of course, be a priority in his life -- but he needs to have a life as well. Interests, friends, hobbies, aspirations. If a man works his entire life around you, it's another red flag -- relationships should be a great part of your life, but not encompass your whole life.
4)He will always provide answer in any situation
No matter how awkward or uncomfortable a situation is, a real man will approach it, and you, with respect. I have always felt that a mark of a man is how he handles conflict, criticism, and less-than-ideal situations. A man will not dance around answers or make excuses. If there is something you two need to talk about, he will talk about it.
5)A real man is always straightfoward.
In addition to the last point there will be no mind games or manipulation in your relationship. A man will be direct, to the point, and honest with you... but with kindness.
6)His Trust in you.
As long as you haven't betrayed his trust, a man will NOT be paranoid, or snoop around invading your privacy to make sure you're not doing anything bad. He will have confidence in your relationship. A boy will project his own insecurities onto you, and like termites in a house, will eat away at the foundation of what you've built.
7)He shower shower you deserved respect.
Nothing signifies an empty shell of a man more than someone who disrespects women, animals, or children. A real man will treat you with the respect that you deserve, never force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with, and never mistreat you. Be honest enough with yourself to walk away from any situation that is dangerous to you, physically or emotionally.
coolHis unstoppable effort in the relationship.
Boys are generally apathetic and just look for one thing from a woman. A man, will do what it takes to make you happy, both inside and outside of the bedroom. Your happiness, is his reward.
9)He will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.
A man will empower those around him. He will strive for greatness and therefore inspire others to strive for it as well. This not only includes friends and co-workers, but also significant others.
10)Add yours
Written By Rounakid Kutty.
Source : www.nairarich.wapka.mobi
Another dozens of relationship prescription that's far from reality and practicability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.