Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man (42332 Views)

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by kalufelix(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
op i dont understand, are these supposed to be some kind of rare traits or what?? cos these are my default qualities

its either am a real man or you are wrong...

4 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Then I have found a real man.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by misreal(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rounakid:
1) He Does'nt Bother More About Your Appearance.
Is every compliment from him about your different part of body? It doesn't matter how creative he can be, if a guy's sole focus is on how you look, or 'talking dirty,' see it as a red flag. A real man will value your personality, your kindness, your intelligence, and who you are as a person, in general. The things he makes you feel good about will be things that you control, not just results of getting lucky in the gene pool.
2)He will never be intimidated by your motivation.
A man who has goals for himself, will want to be with a woman who has goals for her own life, too. He will never feel intimidated or threatened by a woman who goes after what she wants. He will want to be part of a power couple, rather than a dictatorship. Be mindful of anyone who tries to keep you from pursuing your dreams.
3)He will have more interests than just you.
I don't mean this in a negative way. You should, of course, be a priority in his life -- but he needs to have a life as well. Interests, friends, hobbies, aspirations. If a man works his entire life around you, it's another red flag -- relationships should be a great part of your life, but not encompass your whole life.
4)He will always provide answer in any situation
No matter how awkward or uncomfortable a situation is, a real man will approach it, and you, with respect. I have always felt that a mark of a man is how he handles conflict, criticism, and less-than-ideal situations. A man will not dance around answers or make excuses. If there is something you two need to talk about, he will talk about it.
5)A real man is always straightfoward.
In addition to the last point there will be no mind games or manipulation in your relationship. A man will be direct, to the point, and honest with you... but with kindness.
6)His Trust in you.
As long as you haven't betrayed his trust, a man will NOT be paranoid, or snoop around invading your privacy to make sure you're not doing anything bad. He will have confidence in your relationship. A boy will project his own insecurities onto you, and like termites in a house, will eat away at the foundation of what you've built.
7)He shower shower you deserved respect.
Nothing signifies an empty shell of a man more than someone who disrespects women, animals, or children. A real man will treat you with the respect that you deserve, never force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with, and never mistreat you. Be honest enough with yourself to walk away from any situation that is dangerous to you, physically or emotionally.
coolHis unstoppable effort in the relationship.
Boys are generally apathetic and just look for one thing from a woman. A man, will do what it takes to make you happy, both inside and outside of the bedroom. Your happiness, is his reward.
9)He will make you want to be the best version of yourself, without changing who you really are.
A man will empower those around him. He will strive for greatness and therefore inspire others to strive for it as well. This not only includes friends and co-workers, but also significant others.
10)Add yours
Written By Rounakid Kutty.
Source : www.nairarich.wapka.mobi
only women want this qualities not girls??

2 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Flame4chi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
He show's you off....

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by carzola(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
pinkycute:
I'd found him... wink
your english and Buhari's own no difference...

3 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by 1freshdude: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
If you have found him, hurry up and tie the Knots so that you can dance shakiti Bobo before e rain pass.

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Rounakid(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Noah13:
is today op's birthday or what? 3 FP in one day - Impressive!
No Na God... Completinq it 4 Soon grin
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
All this intelligence thing don tire person sef. angry

What is the difference between physical attractiveness and mental prowess?

Are they not both genetically determined? Or can one choose to be intelligent?
Why judge people on circumstances they have no control over?

This is nonsense nah angry
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by iPopAlomo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shay nah man come suffer...
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
10 feature that show you have found a real mugu undecided

REAL MAN MY FOOT angry

THE MORE YOU DISPLAY ALL THESE 10 CHARACTER THE MORE THOSE ANIMALS ( NIGERIA WOMEN) GO TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Rounakid(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whizpeter:
All hail Rounakid the new Lalasticlala..
grin
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by segzybam(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abeg o which one be real man, shey fake man dey ni? Abi God Don turn igbo man wey dey produce original and fake. I think nafdac needs to come in here. How come all we here about na real man what about woman dem no get their original and fake version?

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by tpiander: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
10. He will always like your posts on NL grin

come, how do you check who is liking your post, I know some of you have the algorithm.

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Emereolevanwill(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Me dey here oo.

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by tpiander: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
1freshdude:
If you have found him, hurry up and tie the Knots so that you can dance shakiti Bobo before e rain pass.

na godwin dey reign now, too late.

una go dance am tire.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by AsanwaKC(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
jericco1:

for ur mind.
Before nko?? na your mind I wan use get thee behind me, you unreal man*boxing*
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Mznaett: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
My fiancee have d above attributes yet i still don't love him a bit. Sometimes,,i do pity him sha sad

2 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Kendumazy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmmm....
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Apex32: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na lie undecided
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Karlman: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Unfortunately Babes Are Always Blind When the real man comes along.

Especially when babes are still below 25

3 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by NERDYDREAMS(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na this kind thing all these _unloyal girls go wan hear..

1 Like

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by 1freshdude: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:

na godwin dey reign now, too late.

una go dance am tire.

Na only Wazobia Fm you dey listen to? You need to start going out bro...Shakiti bobo is the main dance now!
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Mystery007(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Akuko na egwu Mike Ejiara. Dream on Op, Dey give dem false Hope
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by princenation(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Real Men? Do they Exist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by tohpahz(f): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
I have found him grin
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by beyoncausme: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
nice one...

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
All these to prove one is a real man? Then I better remain the fake man I am cos I have never, and will never trust biches
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by jameshardly(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good thing my woman isn't on nairaland...she 4 don come dey evaluate me with these traits and 1, i no get grin but she stills loves me just the way i am kiss
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Takim107(f): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
10:always tell me how much he have or when paid...It makes me do more for him...I actually don't need the money , but let me just know.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
All these to prove one is a real man? Then I better remain the fake man I am cos I have never, and will never trust biches

Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Dmetro: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol

Nice one there.
Re: Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man by Mskrisx(f): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=grayht post=3526011 1][/quote]

That pic got me cracking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18) / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.