Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam (30425 Views)

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by nathasha(f): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2015
some south westerners thinks this only affects d southern easterners, bear in mind that we r in ds 2geda... 1ce BH comes down 2 Anambra (dwn d map) d south as a whole is doomed. u had better start thinking of ways 2 stop them and stop hating

4 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Ofeakwu(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

They are not cowards, but you don dey shit for body by hearing Boko Haram prisoners tongue tongue tongue. Ojukwu, who ran away from the battlefield is the true definition of a cowards in Nigeria.

Ozodimgba!, na ur generation be cowards!!!!. #slowpoke
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by chernest2002: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2015
This is the federal share of my people igbos for voting for gej, if our sabotuer brothers like amaechi will think twice and unite the east to move out of this jungle state called nigeria all this mess will end.

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by RICKYMARIO(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2015
So many biased illiterates on NL
The issue here is not even about relocating the prisoners but how tight is the security in the prison.Even heard the prison is already overcrowded.
Ever wondered why the developed countries house their high risk pisoners on islands and deserts?

3 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by writetopoker: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2015
1adewoye:

U asked, How did I know that? my mum was raped too?

cowardice in my family is a deases.

PLS TAKE IT EASY OK, BUT WHERE U BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK.? grin
1adewoye:

U asked, How did I know that? my mum was raped too?

cowardice in my family is a deases.

PLS TAKE IT EASY OK, BUT WHERE U BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK.?
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by 400billionman: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2015
This directive is faulty and uncalled for.

Why should these radicals be relocated to the east ? Is Ekwulobia prison a maximum faculty like Kirikiri ?

For the other tribes condemning protests by anambrarians, if boko haram radicals are brought to Ondo or Osun States or even Lagos states, will you be happy ?
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Fynpatra(f): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Y can't buhari kill dis terrorists once, y put dem in a prison,,,KILL THEM, KILL THEM...he who kill by sword should die by sword...
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Defcon1(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2015
First off, swear you wouldn't feel uncomfortable if these mindless monsters were dumped in the city you or your loved ones are staying.

Second, say in all honesty you will not support any protests to ensure that doesn't happen.

Third, nobody says the FG can't relocate prisoners to any of their prisons; the problem is the said Anambra prisons are no where near high security!

It's a terrible risk, given the high incidence of bloody jailbreaks associated with these monsters; coupled with the fact that these prisons are all in some of the most populated territories in the state.

Developed countries usually house their high profile inmates in HIGH SECURITY island or desert prisons - away from the populace eg Guantanamo bay and the defunct Alcatraz.
Do you think they are stupid?

Don't let prejudice becloud your better judgment

3 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by ahamonyeka(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2015
MASSOB,my igbo brothers always making noise since 1800BC.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Defcon1(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Alcatraz is closed down(since 1963)....and Guantanamo is about to be closed down...with some prisoners already moved to regular lockup in the US...while some remain there.

Of course....regular American prisons are more secure than your average Nigerian jail.....which is why some Guantanamo prisoners were moved. Of course...not everyone is comfortable...there were protests at attempts to move some Guantanamo jailbirds to Kansas.
l have a good knowledge of both prisons
Was only using them as references on how high-risk inmates should be handled by a sane government.

I'm glad you mentioned the protests in Kansas; that justifies the Anambra protests.

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by KOBOJO: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2015
aldrick:

Ur very stupid, watin concern we south south wit u igbos again?? Eeeh. Were dey relocated to south south. And even if d ey we r e hw does it concern u?? Have any south south freedom fighter said anytin abt d relocation of dose boko boys?? Wich kind attach by force be dis one.

OMO YORUBA..
ANUOFIA....
OLORIBRUKU LIKE YOU..
OMO ALE JATI JATI...

MAY YOUR TESTICLES SHRINK IN UR SCROTUM.,IF U DARE QUOTE ME AGAIN.....EDIOOTTTT!
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Traders wants to do a mother of all protest? can somebody educated from the East, please tell this people nobody has ever won a fight with the Federal Government.
They should know, they lost the last one.

Fvcking bastard. Your hatred will kill you. Anu mpam
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Hungerbad SAY AFTER ME

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

grin

grin

Say it everyday and your life will have a sense of direction wink

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by gmus: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2015
kayalla:

Well spoken! If u have cancer on one part of ur body or any kind of spreadable disease will u willing allow it spread just becos ur legs cannot scratch ur shoulder?
Answer then I will tell u wat I have to say.

Napolion hill told d story of a general who on arrivg through ship for combact wt an enemy army realised dy were out overwhelmingly ou tnumbered.Guese what he did.He ordered dt d ship in which dy came be burnt up. Theb he told his men.It is either he wins or we perish. Gues what? Dy won .

The problem of nigeria is dt there very few nigerians but a lot of igbos,yorubas, hausas etc.Normally if one part of a body suffers, d entire body is also affected in some degree. biology and bible attest to ds fact. and dt is a preservatn mechanism of d body.

In reality, it will be foolhardy for boko haram to try to bring d fight all d way to d south. Such an attempt will spell dr end . It is just a strategy to get other parts d nation to be psycgologically involved so dt we can collectively in unity eraducate bg. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall. Pls be a nationalist and not a tribalist.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by shepherdnoble: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Traders wants to do a mother of all protest? can somebody educated from the East, please tell this people nobody has ever won a fight with the Federal Government.

You are bloody illiterate!
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by luckyboss(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2015
is that the way Buhari and his government will fight corruption by keeping the group of terrorists alive to be distributed to other unaffected areas?
No wonder my dog called him ""2nd Abacha"".
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by kayalla(f): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2015
gmus:

Napolion hill told d story of a general who on arrivg through ship for combact wt an enemy army realised dy were out overwhelmingly ou tnumbered.Guese what he did.He ordered dt d ship in which dy came be burnt up. Theb he told his men.It is either he wins or we perish. Gues what? Dy won .

The problem of nigeria is dt there very few nigerians but a lot of igbos,yorubas, hausas etc.Normally if one part of a body suffers, d entire body is also affected in some degree. biology and bible attest to ds fact. and dt is a preservatn mechanism of d body.

In reality, it will be foolhardy for boko haram to try to bring d fight all d way to d south. Such an attempt will spell dr end . It is just a strategy to get other parts d nation to be psycgologically involved so dt we can collectively in unity eraducate bg. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall. Pls be a nationalist and not a tribalist.

If read my other comments I keep saying this not a tribalistic or religious issues it is a matter that concerns us all. When this war started years back with hausa killing igbos burning motor parks and destroying their business other tribes folded hands cos it was igbos now the wild fire spreads out. If it was cotailed from the onset Nigeria wount be a terrorist country that is now.

Every tribe of Nigeria has felt these horror and no one will want more of it so I don't believe that letting these wild strikers free will in anyway solve the problem. It would be better or best to keep them where they belong, tight security.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by gmus: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
nathasha:
some south westerners thinks this only affects d southern easterners, bear in mind that we r in ds 2geda... 1ce BH comes down 2 Anambra (dwn d map) d south as a whole is doomed. u had better start thinking of ways 2 stop them and stop hating

Nice one! Dts d spirit.

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by gmus: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2015
kayalla:

If read my other comments I keep saying this not a tribalistic or religious issues it is a matter that concerns us all. When this war started years back with hausa killing igbos burning motor parks and destroying their business other tribes folded hands cos it was igbos now the wild fire spreads out. If it was cotailed from the onset Nigeria wount be a terrorist country that is now.

Every tribe of Nigeria has felt these horror and no one will want more of it so I don't believe that letting these wild strikers free will in anyway solve the problem. It would be better or best to keep them where they belong, tight security.

I agree wt u.Dt has always been d problem of Nigeria.Tribalusm, lack of natnalism, arm chair observing, uncincernededness. All of this had got to stop. We must change and it is not too late to start.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Abagworo(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2015
warrior01:
Igbos were right for not voting the Daura President after all. Can you imagine, instead of bringing infrastructural development to the East, he chose to bring Boko Haram. The same thing happened when he was chairman of PTF; no infrastructural presence in the East

Please we in Imo State voted him and we are very happy he is righting Jonathan's mess.

2 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by PentiumPro(f): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2015
I don't know why Yiboooes are going berserk over this issue, you want Federal Government presence and you got FG presence. shikena!
Those BH guys are FG properties. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by coputa(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2015
cant the government respect the peoples will.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by coputa(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2015
PentiumPro:
I don't know why Yiboooes are going berserk over this issue, you want Federal Government presence and you got FG presence. shikena!
Those BH guys are FG properties. grin grin cheesy
your post is offensive.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by AstraNetwork: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Poverty infested animal since ur useless imo state voted him, has he started fixing that horrible federal road that leads to owerri on ur way from Ph among other ones?

[s]
Abagworo:

Please we in Imo State voted him and we are very happy he is righting Jonathan's mess.
[/s]
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by oduastates: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Millions of Igbo traders are Degree holders.

Just like Jonathan's PhD .
As long as any state collects allocation from the centre , the FG has the right to relocate them to any federal facility(prison) ,anywhere in the country .
The terrorists are in prisons all across the country , we no hear noise .
The only viable protest allowable is the question of whether the security arrangements are adequate .

2 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by dandollaz: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

people like you is why the oga on top eat ur money with impunity.egypt,tunisia,libya did it and suceeded.if nigeria masses have one voice all this this nonsense will stop. This is democracy so people view must be heard first not imposing things on them.boko haram prisoners in SE is totally wrong move,why not SW were we have moslems too.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Goldmaxx(f): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2015
sexynabila:
buhari kws wat he is doing.... first he orderd d removal of soldeirs for check point..now he has relocated boko haram prisoners to anambra....y? so dt boko haram can can freely spread to the east...and if dat happen....wat next is likely to happen? war...cos i know d east will not fold their hands to be killed by boko haram..... i pray for peace in dis contry....if buhari is d one dat wants to start another war in dis country...let him not see d light of a new day...and let osinbanjo take over....
wink
sexynabila:
buhari kws wat he is doing.... first he orderd d removal of soldeirs for check point..now he has relocated boko haram prisoners to anambra....y? so dt boko haram can can freely spread to the east...and if dat happen....wat next is likely to happen? war...cos i know d east will not fold their hands to be killed by boko haram..... i pray for peace in dis contry....if buhari is d one dat wants to start another war in dis country...let him not see d light of a new day...and let osinbanjo take over....
nne i bu onye anambra
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by coputa(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2015
gmus:

How would you fight a bomb swallowing lunatic.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by after1: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2015
lygn19:
When the igbos start complaining some people wud say they are always playing d victim card, d land mass of d entire Southeast is as big as just one state in d north, even bornu state is bigger dan d entire SE, but the fools deem d south east fit, and d yorubas are throwing support.
Shouting if igbos don't like it dat Igbos shud relocate to another state.
I don't blame dem sha, tomorrow d terrorists and der brothers from d north, wud drive pass d new policeless checkpoint to Anambra and unleash mayhem with the intention of releasing der brothers. Igbos wud cry again and they wud say they are playing d victim card.
Yoruba ppl time shall tell.

Stop crying and making noise here. Face the FG and stop shouting Yoruba. Wetin concern Yoruba for this thread, una too like wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by coputa(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2015
oduastates:

As long as any state collects allocation from the centre , the FG has the right to relocate them to any federal facility(prison) ,anywhere in the country .
The only viable protest allowable is the question of whether the security arrangements are adequate .
Are you a clown,do we have security in Nigeria.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by gmus: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2015
coputa:
How would you fight a bomb swallowing lunatic.

D truth is these: where there is unity an a will, they will always be a way . United will priduces creativity and innovatn needed for victory.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2015
oduastates:

South West

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 / FEC Approves ₦2.9 Billion For Printing Of Question Papers, Others / Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.