Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters (12543 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by NDPVF(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
walemoney007:
u are a stupid fool,if u cant show me wia in my post dat i said bini pple are yorubas.u are a fool and very daft if u fink igalas and idomas are not northerers,d way u talk about igalas and idomas slappin me if i refer to dem as northerners,just showed ao daft n stupid u r,cos i can see d north is a tribe in ur eyes.and fool,dia is notin lik ancient biafra.
[/s]A typical case of a man running from pillar to post,after haven his lies being deconstructed.I weep for your brain.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nsonso: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Young03:

thanks man

Dont fail to evangelize others, let them know abt radio biafra. I am a super lion, 014 set. Victoria acerta!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmao. Don't use Google n check it, Go n ask around or read books in libraries.

OE u can remain an olodo if that makes u happy
fool,what do ibos and igalas av in common?
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]A typical case of a man running from pillar to post,after haven his lies being deconstructed.I weep for your brain.
fool
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Radio Biafra, came becos Nigeria refuse to change after many years. That the best truth. If Nigeria change today nobody will listen to Nnamdi Kalu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Young03(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Nsonso:

Dont fail to evangelize others, let them know abt radio biafra. I am a super lion, 014 set. Victoria acerta!
cool manchi
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by EasternPride: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2015
The more the terrorist-in-chief keep doing his anti-East stunts, the more Radio Biafra is getting listenership.

And the more IPOB is getting more people.

The more our brothers outside is joining the game.

The more SE/SS keeps getting united.

Nigeria go hear am soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by AzontoGhost(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2015
NDPVF:
No.Why?.It has gone beyond and Igbo affair.
Yesterday being monday,i got stucked in a wild-flood.
It almost swept my car away.But this is Oil city that has built a former desert Abuja,to a world class city,while their is absolutely little or no federal presence here.Any attempt to bring any here,will be followed with press criticism,and tagged "Non viable project".Take the quest for seaport here,as an example.many a time,same people will use their press to tags it a "non viable project",just to stiffle it.But demands for more in Lagos.Lagos currently has two ports,(Tincan & Apapa),and the 3rd one is ongoing in badagery.
How about the recent call to shut down enugu intl airport,by same people with their press,saying "Nigeria doesnt need multiple entry routes".How about shutting down Kanos own or Lagos?.If a region of over 15million have to go to Lagos,kano or abuja to travel out of the country,then something is wrong somewhere.mind you,it isnt only Igbos that uses it.it makes life more easy for some middle beltans like Benue and kogi,who are near to the airport.i in person,i used that airport last year.how do you want igbo people to feel,when it is being close?.your gues is as good as mine.common Ghana that is not upto a state in Nigeria has more than one intl airport,how much SE+Other nearby user,i inclusive.shm on Nigeria.
what do you mean by common Ghana that is not up to a state in Nigeria Should you besmall someone's country to make your point?
And for your info, Ghana has only one int'l airport, Kotoka int'l Airport.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by PentiumPro(f): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
AdeniyiA:
A ti lepo for life.
(we're bonded for life) cool

bro, you and on you own (OYO) with this comment, many Nigerians are really interested in seeing that Biafrans go to their country.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2015
I can't wait for the 2nd Biafra ( Ndigbo-orchestrated ) war to start...I can't wait. I know Nnamdi Kanu can't be a bettet warlord than Ojukwu and we all know Ojukwu fled at the peak of the battle & came back to join the party ( NPN) of his so-called oppressors !
Ndigbo has started subjecting itself to deception again...well,not my business.
If you don't like what I have said you can hit your head against the closest wall to you.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by fr3do(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
i dont care about who hate who.but for u ibos to achive dis ur biafran wish,it must and will b made up of ibos and ibo territory alone

You can only speak for your yoruba territory,
Let the non-Igbo southern nations decide their fate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2015
carnegiefan:

A quick correction:

I listen to Radio Biafra, and NEVER has Nnamdi Kanu called for "Southern region to secede from the north".
His aim has ALWAYS been the restoration of BIAFRA, and by Biafra he means SS/SE and Igala and Idoma.
He hates sharing a country with Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba.
His popularity is increasing in his target zone because he speaks the truth and people recognize those truths.
hehehe! Did i just see igala? My eyes must be decieving me, lmaooo! Is this a joke or what?
Igalas and idomas have nothing in common with igbos, biafrans, we are from north central nigeria and majority of igalas and idomas are muslims,btw! grin grin

I think that kanu of a guy is a big joke, a confused fellow, just because we accomodate igbos in kogi state or igalaland as a whole doesn't give him the audacity to speak for us, he needs his brain examined! The yorubas the idi0t desist so much are also indigenes of kogi, the whole kogi west is yoruba land grin grin
His dream of biafra should be only igboland, it is very funny, kogilites even voted for buhari in the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
I can't wait for the 2nd Biafra ( Ndigbo-orchestrated ) war to start...I can't wait. I know Nnamdi Kanu can't be a bettet warlord than Ojukwu and we all know Ojukwu fled at the peak of the battle & came back to join the party ( NPN) of his so-called oppressors !
Ndigbo has started subjecting itself to deception again...well,not my business.
If you don't like what I have said you can hit your head against the closest wall to you.
Atleast Ojukwu fought for what he beleived in,not like Aworowo dat betrayed him and later drank rat poison

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Princewill1(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Nobody can stop RADIO BIAFRA!!

Our technology is second to non.

Buhari,catch us if you can.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2015
new2020:

Pathetic Fool using online translator. You are such a unique fool. Get out from this thread before I....
Thank you thank you thank you, is all I have to say to you. Am a busy type. Am not as jobless as you are.

Jobless E-troll, always ranting on faceless forum.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
i am an igala boy from angwa-ede, ankpa local govt area of kogi state. Guy, we have nothing in common with igbos, our native wears are the same with hausa, even some hausa words such as buta, lafiya lo, machalachi is part of the igala language. grin grin

The guy must have been completely brain washed by his director, ANGWA which is my hometown means TOWN in the hausa language. grin they are igalas who u will mistake for a fulani or hausa. grin

Tell that guy to look at our governor nau, does captain idris wada look anything like igbo? grin grin kai! This people wont kill me ooo, i am very shock to see this, i swear to GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by ovicky(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2015
my question is....if Jonathan had won,will all dis pp be clamoring for biafra lyk dis......Jonathan used 5 yrs and did not build any airport for u......every tribe has it's own devilish part...... buh i tink d SE shud be allowed to go.
......their minds are off one Nigeria
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by puritygen: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2015
we are not receiving Radio Biafra here in owerri since 4days now,what's the problem
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2015
fr3do:

You can only speak for your yoruba territory,
Let the non-Igbo southern nations decide their fate.

tell ur ibo brodas n sisters to stop speakin for dem too.let dem speak for demsefs.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2015
This desperation is getting out of hand o, igalas to be part of biafra? grin grin

For crying out, look at our igala governor, does he look like igbo man, does he dress like igbo people or southern nigerians? What is this? cry

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
u dont and cant speak for dem too.we hav yorubas in d south south(edo).and d idomas in benue and d igalas in kogi are in Northern Nigeria

we xan speak for them. we have igbos in edo..
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
i am an igala boy from angwa-ede, ankpa local govt area of kogi state. Guy, we have nothing in common with igbos, our native wears are the same with hausa, even some hausa words such as buta, lafiya lo, machalachi is part of the igala language. grin grin

The guy must have been completely brain washed by his director, ANGWA which is my hometown means TOWN in the hausa language. grin they are igalas who u will mistake for a fulani or hausa. grin

Tell that guy to look at our governor nau, does captain idris wada look anything like igbo? grin grin kai! This people wont kill me ooo, i am very shock to see this, i swear to GOD!
hahahaha,,one even said igalas n ibos av d same origin,and igalas was under d ancient biafra(a kigdom dat neva existed)
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:

we have igalas in anambra. wr treat them right
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2015
patmaine:

guy! Don't annoy me, majority of igalas are muslims, our food is northern, dressing northern, language northern. We, igalas have nothing in common with igbos, what is ur problem? Same with idomas, our traditional system is northern style. Oh my goodness!

The few, hundred igalas in anambra are those who missed road as a result of state creation, theirs is quite unfortunate. They are not even up to 500. grin
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
hehehe! Did i just see igala? My eyes must be decieving me, lmaooo! Is this a joke or what?
Igalas and idomas have nothing in common with igbos, biafrans, we are from north central nigeria and majority of igalas and idomas are muslims,btw! grin grin

I think that kanu of a guy is a big joke, a confused fellow, just because we accomodate igbos in kogi state or igalaland as a whole doesn't give him the audacity to speak for us, he needs his brain examined! The yorubas the idi0t desist so much are also indigenes of kogi, the whole kogi west is yoruba land grin grin
His dream of biafra should be only igboland, it is very funny, kogilites even voted for buhari in the last election.

yorubad. ..

the only tribe that can switch tribe in a second

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by oduastates: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2015
NDPVF:
No.Why?.It has gone beyond and Igbo affair.
Yesterday being monday,i got stucked in a wild-flood.
It almost swept my car away.But this is Oil city that has built a former desert Abuja,to a world class city,while their is absolutely little or no federal presence here.Any attempt to bring any here,will be followed with press criticism,and tagged "Non viable project".Take the quest for seaport here,as an example.many a time,same people will use their press to tags it a "non viable project",just to stiffle it.But demands for more in Lagos.Lagos currently has two ports,(Tincan & Apapa),and the 3rd one is ongoing in badagery.
How about the recent call to shut down enugu intl airport,by same people with their press,saying "Nigeria doesnt need multiple entry routes".How about shutting down Kanos own or Lagos?.If a region of over 15million have to go to Lagos,kano or abuja to travel out of the country,then something is wrong somewhere.mind you,it isnt only Igbos that uses it.it makes life more easy for some middle beltans like Benue and kogi,who are near to the airport.i in person,i used that airport last year.how do you want igbo people to feel,when it is being close?.your gues is as good as mine.common Ghana that is not upto a state in Nigeria has more than one intl airport,how much SE+Other nearby user,i inclusive.shm on Nigeria.

Airport
Port harcourt has had an international airport since obj regime (for more than 12 years ) .
Enugu was designated an international airport by Yar adua . Use those .
Airlines will fly any route they can make money.

Sea port
How can you build anything when you keep voting clowns into power .

You cannot eat your cake and have it .
On Lagos having 2 seaports .
Lagos has had her trading ports for over 500 years . Way before Nigeria .
The ports will continue cracking even after Nigeria
The British modernised them and handed over the ports to the rightful owners , the western region , in 1960 .
The new port is being by Lagos state and the private sector .
Anyway , there are ports in warri and port harcourt . Use those , build yours or tell your politicians lobby the presidency for structures and not pocket.
The finger you use to damage yourselves is the same finger you used to vote Jonathan .
You cannot eat your cake and have it .
What have the like of Jim Nwobodo , ekweremadu , Peter obi , Iweala ,Pius Ayim, onyeka onwenu etc being doing over the last 5 years .
My guess is that they were helping Nigeria with all the wreckage they left behind .
Whenever you mention your Biafra , Never mention Odua states or Odua states citizen .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
guy! Don't annoy me, majority of igalas are muslims, our food is northern, dressing northern, language northern. We, igalas have nothing in common with igbos, what is ur problem? Same with idomas, our traditional system is northern style. Oh my goodness!

The few, hundred igalas in anambra are those who missed road as a result of state creation, theirs is quite unfortunate. They are not even up to 500. grin

sango strike you
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:

yorubad boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2015
[img]www.kogistate.gov.ng/images/gov2.jpg[/img]
patmaine:

yorubad. ..

the only tribe that can switch tribe in a second
may thunder fire ur brain washed brain there, u mad Biafra cannibal, do i look yoruba to u? grin grin grin

FOOL! I am from angwa-ede in ankpa l.g.a of kogi state, angwa is a hausa word for town. grin grin grin

So idris look igbo to u,huh? grin JOKER!

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2015
patmaine:

yorubad boy
effect of smoking fresh cow dung and listening to radio biafra. grin fool i am ready to maul u back to ur senses u retarded, deranged, warthog faced buffoon. grin If u claim my people ever again, may ur armpit be infested with the fleas from a thousand camels. grin grin grin grin grin
Face ur biafra u soulless, septic, sychopathic clodhopper and leave us out of it, go to any igala town an say we have anything in common and get lynched. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2015
patmaine:

my bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC / Is Securing 2nd Term More Important Than Nigeria’s Security? -Atiku Asks Buhari / My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.