Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters (12544 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by patrick89(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
lol... Just be wise Bro and don't let yourself be used as a tool
Mr wise man! what have you contributed to humanity with your "I don't want to be used" attitude? you are doing sense! what do you know? Germans fought, English fought, hamas are fighting, ussr fought many countries fought for their freedom, and they are doing better than you coward! when will you continue to be kept down because others aren't catching up with you. have taken cognisance of your poverty and backwardness? you keep doing same thing all the time expecting different result..

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyFiona:
I reiterate that nobody is calling for war. If Nnamdi KANU is calling for war then IPOB won't have been invited by UN.

I strongly believe that it's those who are not happy with the call for Biafra that is agitating for the fictitious war.
if nnamdi kanu is not calling for war, why is he insulting everybody and why did he say that Somalia will look like a paradise if we are not given biafra ( and if you don't knw what that phrase means, it is just another way of saying that he will wreck havoc in Nigeria) that is not a very nice thing to say to somebody that you want a diplomatic situation with

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
patrick89:
Mr wise man! what have you contributed to humanity with your "I don't want to be used" attitude? you are doing sense! what do you know? Germans fought, English fought, hamas are fighting, ussr fought many countries fought for their freedom, and they are doing better than you coward! when will you continue to be kept down because others aren't catching up with you. have taken cognisance of your poverty and backwardness? you keep doing same thing all the time expecting different result..
the Russian seperatist are still fighting in urkraine and see what the sanction is doing to the Russian economy. Lol nd please note, m not wise
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by OreMI22: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.[/size]
this is the only person that is saying something reasonable here
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by winniz: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
I am an ibo but I do not believe in the radio biafra ideology.

Yoruba Coward, did you just register this moniker to spew this rubbish?
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Goldmaxx(f): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
KevinDein:
idoma part of Biafra? no fuckkkkjng way man. my children can't be half biafrans. god forbid.
delete idoma from your biafran dreams. I'll fight with my last drop of blood to make sure idoma doesn't join that shittty Biafra. the thought of my children being half biafrans is nauseating.
pukes....
angry. very angry
f***k you b*****d
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
winniz:

Yoruba Coward, did you just register this moniker to spew this rubbish?
old cargo, I have heard
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by winniz: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
old cargo, I have heard

Coward, which moniker where you posting with on this thread before you registered dis one? or are you tired of claiming other tribes? cheesy
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by patrick89(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
The only thing we are fighting for now is the oil, and maybe (just maybe) we get the oil, the elites in the society will harness it for their personal gain and not for our collective biafra
P/s oil price is still falling
the brainless child, if you listen to radio biafra nobody is talking about Oil, and when we fight the restoration, and pay with our money, no human born of a woman can come embezzle or steal our collective wealth never! the IPOB members are upright, they re as white as snow, incorruptible, if you are elected to serve biafra land people fought tooth and nail to get, and u start your Nigerian attitude, you will be consumed. we will jealousy guard our nation like egg! because biafra is an ideology, it's not only just a country!! can you die for nigeria? but people died for biafra, and they are ready to do that again! idiot!

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by cheruv: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
u are a stupid fool,if u cant show me wia in my post dat i said bini pple are yorubas.u are a fool and very daft if u fink igalas and idomas are not northerers,d way u talk about igalas and idomas slappin me if i refer to dem as northerners,just showed ao daft n stupid u r,cos i can see d north is a tribe in ur eyes.and fool,dia is notin lik ancient biafra.
Saying that is analogous to saying there's nothing like ancient Oyo
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by patrick89(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
the Russian seperatist are still fighting in urkraine and see what the sanction is doing to the Russian economy. Lol nd please note, m not wise
very typical! is that the only nation u know? what about Serbia? Slovakia and other nations? black coward!
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
patrick89:
the brainless child, if you listen to radio biafra nobody is talking about Oil, and when we fight the restoration, and pay with our money, no human born of a woman can come embezzle or steal our collective wealth never! the IPOB members are upright, they re as white as snow, incorruptible, if you are elected to serve biafra land people fought tooth and nail to get, and u start your Nigerian attitude, you will be consumed. we will jealousy guard our nation like egg! because biafra is an ideology, it's not only just a country!! can you die for nigeria? but people died for biafra, and they are ready to do that again! idiot!
listen to ur self Bro, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. incorruptible my foot... Are you incorruptible? If you see bundle of money on the road, will you return it. Maybe nnamdi kanu should employ you. Cos u sound a lot like him
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by mauriceju2(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
but what is the problem in letting them(igbo) go and form their own country since you don't like them? im not igbo but separation or division will surely happen if not now it may be letter, Nigeria is divided between religious and ethnic line, igbo ,Yoruba and hausa are like water and oil they cannot be mixes, you know the truth just acknowledge it as an Hausa man you dont naturally like igbo man and the same Yoruba man they don't like igbo man

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
if nnamdi kanu is not calling for war, why is he insulting everybody and why did he say that Somalia will look like a paradise if we are not given biafra ( and if you don't knw what that phrase means, it is just another way of saying that he will wreck havoc in Nigeria) that is not a very nice thing to say to somebody that you want a diplomatic situation with
Have you ever tuned in to this radio station or you're partaking on the watered down version being peddled by online bigots?
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
patrick89:
very typical! is that the only nation u know? what about Serbia? Slovakia and other nations? black coward!
nd note, I also want biafra but not the way you guys are going about it. Nnamdi kanu is preaching a gospel of hate and before God and man, that is not right. Insulting as he wishes and asking people to acquire arms. On the radio today, somebody called him and when he asked for the persons tweeter handle, the person said that he can't afford a smart phone but is willing to buy guns for his community... DAT is poverty accumulating

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by shineeye: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
some people are making these people feeling important i will not even support to include them with blessed people they are lazy unproductive and importantly muslims...They should be left with fulani that use them for suya on weekly basis God forbid joining with those kogi benue people,those lucky ones that found themselves in Holy land of biafra are thanking their God and it will end there of all i care they will be a problem for us in future
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by cheruv: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
KevinDein:
I hate ibooes more. you guys are they scum of the earth. I swear the thought of my children being half biafrans is so nauseating its almost ruining my day. I advice you dont quote me. don't wanna be reminded of this shiitt
Igaladoma is the new name for the Biafran provinces of igala & idoma land. The capital is at Ankpa...

Have you puked

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by shineeye: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
Trash! Are they minority in those places or not? U can't tell me about my history. All i know is that majority of igalas, as the largest ethnic group in kogi state, does not share anything with igbos, yes we do business with igbo immigrants in kogi state but that doesn't mean we have anything in common with u people.
Majority of igbos are christain, majority of igalas are muslim
Our food,dressing, culture is different, mr.man! grin

Like i said earlier those igalas who got lost in igbo land as a result of war with the jukuns are even eager to trace their origin back to kogi, in order words, they ain't really indigenes, they were few unlucky people who got seperated from their kinsmen as a result of the mistake of the nigerian govt by drawing unnecessary boundaries. From ur post, Those few, tiny, almost extinct minority u said are in enugu state self wants to leave biafraland, that is why they interacted with attah igala (his traditional outfit doesn't look anything igbo but hausa o) so they can be relocated back. grin grin grin And here u are claiming there support biafra, hehe! U shot urself right in the foot. And lastly, u can never use the decision of a tiny minority who make up less than 1 percent of igalas to judge the whole "real" igalas of kogi. grin
Ok thank u very much the igalas in anambra and enugu have been there for centuries and they will never wish of joining kogi or benue in 1000 yrs to come..stop feeling important u have nothing to bring to the table end of the day igbos will develop your backward villages if u are included and made aliya the people of Chukwu okike Abiama those that want to relocate back can move back but they cannot take land with them the land is in biafran territory
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
winniz:

Coward, which moniker where you posting with on this thread before you registered dis one? or are you tired of claiming other tribes? cheesy

bia, akparikwanm. Abum Nwa afo igbo. Obu maka Na m Na ekwu eziokwu?. Translation... Do not insult me. I am a full fledged igbo. Is it because I am saying the truth?
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
"To say the least, It was an arresting, almost hypnotic voice, but it was not the voice that was the problem, but the substance of what Kanu said and how he said it that called for concern"

Did he lie about the injustice? Did he give false information? Did he break any law by telling the truth? I really don't know why Nigerians hate to hear the truth. I have listened to Radio Biafra many time, there is no hate in his comments just plain undiluted truth. If you have a problem hearing the truth then you need Jesus.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by jaymichael(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

igala, idoma, Ibibio, and very many more tribes are of Igbo origin. its a long story, u can investigate on ur own.
Igala is a language of the Yoruboid branch of the
Volta–Niger language family , spoken by the Igala
ethnic group of Nigeria . In 1989, an estimated
800,000 spoke Igala, primarily in Kogi State , Delta
State and Edo State . Dialects include Ebu, Idah,
Ankpa, Dekina, Ogugu , Ibaji, Ife. The Agatu,
Idoma, and Bassa people use Igala for primary
school. Igala is related to Yoruba
. The Igala
language as well as Igala culture and tradition
has influenced other languages and cultures
around the confluence of the Niger and Benue
rivers
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igala_language

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by nwadiuko1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Edwardhead:
dis guy self

[size=15pt]i have question, why issit that na only are poor dudes are brainwashed to fight for biafra, cos I never hear rich igbo people dat get coy for abuja n lagos fight for dia struggle?[/size]
you are so so wrong
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by blessnija: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
NDPVF:
My questions has always been straight and simple.

1.Why is blackman allergic to truth?.I cant tell.

2.Is it a crime for people to ask for freedom,when it is obvious that they are hated,allenieted from anything good,killed at will and underdeveloped?.Capital NO.

3.Has the North & Southwest cheated and impovrished the rest of us?.Capital YES.

4.Is my environment polluted,and my God given wealthy glaringly and brazenly being carted away,without any recourse to my welfare,welbeing and future?.Capital YES.

5.Was Jonathan hunted and hounded out of office?.Capital YES.

If you are Igala & Idoma,its time to join this historic emancipation.Your future matters.Your children will shame you for failing to grab this oppurtunity with two hands,when they realize that Fulani cattle rearers has over-ran,islamize,and enslave you all.

i hear yoy.good talk

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kcinho:

No sane igbo man would love to be an indigene of kogi state. That people who are enthusiastic decided to actually see if they have roots with neighbors they share culture with doesn't mean they want to go back. The attah till today still wishes they migrate back. These people fought for biafra and are still willing to do same in future if need be.
Many Igala people practice traditional religion and same with the igala-igbo of Enugu and Anambra and are neither Christians nor Muslims.
For you to claim a population the size of two LGAs are tiny and about going into extinction shows t
This sh!!!!!T is about to get real. Deranged mofo! Who in his right frame of mind will want to associate with yall backwards, primitive cavedwellers? grin grin grin

Actually, it is ur own people that are trooping into kogi state in their millions, running away from the soil erosion ravaged land filled with ritualist, drug barons and cannibals, we have 2nd to 3rd generation igbos here, who visit their village every christmas and new year and return to continue with their small business grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Read carefully u primitive creature, those few igalas in ur zoo are probably southern igalas who lost their way after war, we don't need them and they hate to associate with yall biafrauds, there was even a trade that graced NL front page by a lost southern igala boy in anambra and he talked about how his kind were treated and that the language in the primitive land is on the verge of extinction. grin grin grin infact, they are not igalas anymore. grin grin

May thunder strike those ur lying thumbs there for saying many igala people practice traditional religion grin grin The many igala people u are talking about are kogilities, more than 4 million and 70percent of them are muslims. We true igalas do not wish to associate with ur kind, we prefer other ethnicity but definitely not Biafra, get that into ur miserable skull and face ur tribesmen. grin
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
This sh!!!!!T is about to get real. Deranged mofo! Who in his right frame of mind will want to associate with yall backwards, primitive cavedwellers? grin grin grin

Actually, it is ur own people that are trooping into kogi state in their millions, running away from the soil erosion ravaged land filled with ritualist, drug barons and cannibals, we have 2nd to 3rd generation igbos here, who visit their village every christmas and new year and return to continue with their small business grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Read carefully u primitive creature, those few igalas in ur zoo are probably southern igalas who lost their way after war, we don't need them and they hate to associate with yall biafrauds, there was even a trade that graced NL front page by a lost southern igala boy in anambra and he talked about how his kind were treated and that the language in the primitive land is on the verge of extinction. grin grin grin infact, they are not igalas anymore. grin grin

May thunder strike those ur lying thumbs there for saying many igala people practice traditional religion grin grin The many igala people u are talking about are kogilities, more than 4 million and 70percent of them are muslims. We true igalas do not wish to associate with ur kind, we prefer other ethnicity but definitely not Biafra, get that into ur miserable skull and face ur tribesmen. grin
what d f**k is this 1 talking about?... Wait o, are we even talking about kogi people, are they recognised?. Crawl back into ur mud house Bro

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
shineeye:
Ok thank u very muctop feeling important u have nothing to bring to the table end of the day igbos wiy
puha! Bwahahahahahahha! grin grin grin grin grin Niggeer hasn't even developed aba in abia state and here he is bragging? grin grin grin Look how i am gonna destroy u compeletely now braggart and render u completely useless. grin grin grin grin

Igbos in my precious,rich, lovely igaland are in the millions, now ur chukuma and chioma kind have infested every town and remote villages of igala land with their make shift shop were they sell their 10 naira biscuits, okrika cloths, pirated cds, and even dirty mama pot restaurants, apart from this ur women are in every hotels selling their body for dirty mechanic boys to baaaang. grin grin grin Ur kind are indeed curse. Now, there is a problem, the biafrauds here don't wanna step foot in their backwards, primitive, under- developed villages, why? They prefer life in igalaland, free from juju, no fear of cannibals or drug barons, they only go back to their cave on christmas and come back after 1wk with their dirty, burnt, ugly faces. grin grin grin grin

Mad man, there is no doubt, that we, the igalas, the real igalas rule over other lost igala clans and they obey and pay homage to the attah of igala. grin grin grin And no one here gives a sh!!t a bout some tiny people, what is their poulation, mad monkey? grin grin grin grin No igalas in benue state, we share ancestry with hausa and yoruba people and not with biamonkeys. grin grin grin grin

We don't dress like ur kind
We don't bear any similar names with yall primitives
We don't eat the same food
We are not genetically related.
We have nothing in common with demons, anyway, go develo aba zoo. grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
what d f**k is this 1 talking about?... Wait o, are we even talking about kogi people, are they recognised?. Crawl back into ur mud house Bro
do u know i am superior to u Biafra monkey? Are u aware that ancient igalas fought wars and had strong rulers, are u aware that ur kind are at our mercy in kogi, were they beg for food and drinks and were to sleep? grin grin grin grin

SLAVE! U have no right to speak when an igala speak, cos u are below me. Now crawl back to the cave of ur under developed zoo u emerge from. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
do u know i am superior to u Biafra monkey? Are u aware that ancient igalas fought wars and had strong rulers, are u aware that ur kind are at our mercy in kogi, were they beg for food and drinks and were to sleep? grin grin grin grin

SLAVE! U have no right to speak when an igala speak, cos u are below me. Now crawl back to the cave of ur under developed zoo u emerge from. grin grin grin
then see how time have changed things, the ruler turned to slave( NT that I believe you though)
Nd I have a friend from kogi and she is NT as f**cked up as you.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Kcinho(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:

E pain you
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kcinho:

E pain you
what is this mad Biafra blabbing about? grin grin grin grin grin I am an easy going dude ready to fix malfuntioning brain of biafrauds like u. grin grin grin

Ur kind are hated by all, yoruba, hausas, fulanis, igalas, idomas, even ur niger deltan neighbours desist yall cunny, backward, ugly creatures. grin grin grin
Now going international, south africans, kenyans, ghanaians, cameroonians? U wonder why they voted to seccede from nigeria? It is because of yall cannibalistic biafrauds! grin grin grin grin grin grin indonesia, malaysia, even indians call yall cancer to society! grin grin grin grin

Oh! Thank u GOD, u didnt make me a Biafra! grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
then see how time have changed things, the ruler turned to slave( NT that I believe you though)
Nd I have a friend from kogi and she is NT as f**cked up as you.
see this mor0nic mongrel, i am igala of fulani ancestry, grin grin grin Actually it is the igbos that were slaves and still slaves, igalas are tough warriors who fought and defended their territory with pride, that can't be said of ur kind tho. grin grin grin foool! Don't u know that igalas are even different from each other? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis / Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail / Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.