Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters (12541 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kcinho:

Your reasoning is just a little above that of a 10 year old. So towns like Igga, asaba, ojo, ogwurugwu all in enugu and ode and others in Anambra are just 500. You know nothing about history son, your elders are not doing enough for you indomie generation.
I should help you a little, the attah of Igala has constant interaction with the Igala people in Enugu. He actually promised to accommodate them anytime they decide to migrate back as most of them have traced their origin in the course of the interactions.
These same people you call outcasts accommodated the echenwo pe
Trash! Are they minority in those places or not? U can't tell me about my history. All i know is that majority of igalas, as the largest ethnic group in kogi state, does not share anything with igbos, yes we do business with igbo immigrants in kogi state but that doesn't mean we have anything in common with u people.
Majority of igbos are christain, majority of igalas are muslim
Our food,dressing, culture is different, mr.man! grin

Like i said earlier those igalas who got lost in igbo land as a result of war with the jukuns are even eager to trace their origin back to kogi, in order words, they ain't really indigenes, they were few unlucky people who got seperated from their kinsmen as a result of the mistake of the nigerian govt by drawing unnecessary boundaries. From ur post, Those few, tiny, almost extinct minority u said are in enugu state self wants to leave biafraland, that is why they interacted with attah igala (his traditional outfit doesn't look anything igbo but hausa o) so they can be relocated back. grin grin grin And here u are claiming there support biafra, hehe! U shot urself right in the foot. And lastly, u can never use the decision of a tiny minority who make up less than 1 percent of igalas to judge the whole "real" igalas of kogi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
hoobs:
frequency is 102.1 or 104.7 any of the 2
What about Umuahia? I only listen via web
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by funlord(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Gaining relevance amongst who? A small minority of _stupid and xenophobic igbo people? The wise among them don't care about the garbage dat comes out of nnamdi kanus dirty mouth!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Aegon(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nearer and Nearer comes the time. The time that shall surely be.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Aegon(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

igala, idoma, Ibibio, and very many more tribes are of Igbo origin. its a long story, u can investigate on ur own.
The average Nigerian is too intellectually lazy to investigate the roots of his ancestry. The Igbo, Ibibio, Igala, Igbani, Idoma, Ijo Ikwerre, Ika, etc all have a common anthropology, but wait for the man from Benue or Kogi, he will tell you he's from the mid belt while ignoring the prehistoric ties he has with his neighbours. What is mid belt? Or south south? A name given by semi illiterate army officers? That defines you? It is issues like this that we all agree that a Nigerian Education is largely deficient. Truth is systematically hidden from people in order to foster an agenda. If you casually ask about education in Nigeria the average person will tell you that Yoruba are the leaders in that because dibu ojerinde finds it embarrassing that IMO and Anambra states have consistently performed better in UME than any other group, Or that there are more Professors from there than any two states combined or that the have the higest cutoff points for any national exam in Nigeria. But Punch, The Nation, Sahara reporters, Premium Times, Osun Defender, The Cable will pass a blind eye to this and rather Demonize Okonjo Iweala and Stella Odua ignore Bankole, Tafa Balogun, and Obasanjo while praising Akinwunmi. Hypocritical people, Have you ever seen a Redeemed or Winners Chapel Church not headed by a Yoruba pastor? Even when I served in Adamawa it was a Yoruba Pastor singing Yoruba songs promoting his culture at the detriment of his host community a modern day colonisation.

Ndi Ara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by winniz: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s][/s]KevinDein:
I hate ibooes more. you guys are they scum of the earth. I swear the thought of my children being half biafrans is so nauseating its almost ruining my day. I advice you dont quote me. don't wanna be reminded of this shiitt[s][/s]

Hausa/Fulanis are the worst set of Animals to live with cos you animals enjoy slaughtering and bombing people, you animals are extremely very Aggressive and Violent, so who wants to be with you Terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
I am an ibo but I do not believe in the radio biafra ideology.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by kotv: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
So? Is the director lying in everything he says about Nigeria? We are not complaining. why is it Yoruba and North are the ones complaining the most. Is he broadcasting to you?
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by kotv: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
u guys keep makin mistake.wetin concern d igala,idomas and d pple of d south south wit biafra now.biafra should b an ibo struggle alone

Why is it you yoruba always feel you need to be the voice of south south. There are multiple tribes in SS and when did we give you guys the galant to be the voice of every tribe in SS. Can't you yoruba just focus on yourself for once.
I don't support Biafra but I support complete disintegration of Nigeria and anything that achieves it is okay by me.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
I am an ibo but I do not believe in the radio biafra ideology.
Radio Biafra is for Igbos. Thank God U're 'an Ibo'.... The new Republic has no space and zero tolerance for Ibos

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
I read an article on nairaland the other day. The person was saying that the igbos should develop the geopolitical zone and not opt for a new country. If you ask me, we should practise a type of fiscal federalism, where we generate our own revenue and develop our part of the country and stop relying on crude oil, export our locally produced goods through the akwa ibom port, build an inter state rail way (I am sure we can find foreign investors for that if we are serious enough) which will facilitate the movement of goods to the port . I know the plan is to ambitious but it can be done . That is what we should do and stop fighting for a hopeless biafra

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
fx45:
Radio Biafra is for Igbos. Thank God U're 'an Ibo'.... The new Republic has no space and zero tolerance for Ibos
illiterate!!!. Igbo is the language. I am not surprised that you are deceived by that radio biafran fool who didn't even see the horror of the civil war. When the war should start, he will stay in London when they will be killing you family in BIAFRA...FOOL!!!
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Kcinho(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
Trash! Are they minority in those places or not? U can't tell me about my history. All i know is that majority of igalas, as the largest ethnic group in kogi state, does not share anything with igbos, yes we do business with igbo immigrants in kogi state but that doesn't mean we have anything in common with u people.
Majority of igbos are christain, majority of igalas are muslim
Our food,dressing, culture is different, mr.man! grin

Like i said earlier those igalas who got lost in igbo land as a result of war with the jukuns are even eager to trace their origin back to kogi, in order words, they ain't really indigenes, they were few unlucky people who got seperated from their kinsmen as a result of the mistake of the nigerian govt by drawing unnecessary boundaries. From ur post, Those few, tiny, almost extinct minority u said are in enugu state self wants to leave biafraland, that is why they interacted with attah igala (his traditional outfit doesn't look anything igbo but hausa o) so they can be relocated back. grin grin grin And here u are claiming there support biafra, hehe! U shot urself right in the foot. And lastly, u can never use the decision of a tiny minority who make up less than 1 percent of igalas to judge the whole "real" igalas of kogi. grin
No sane igbo man would love to be an indigene of kogi state. That people who are enthusiastic decided to actually see if they have roots with neighbors they share culture with doesn't mean they want to go back. The attah till today still wishes they migrate back. These people fought for biafra and are still willing to do same in future if need be.
Many Igala people practice traditional religion and same with the igala-igbo of Enugu and Anambra and are neither Christians nor Muslims.
For you to claim a population the size of two LGAs are tiny and about going into extinction shows the extent of your stupidity and ignorance, probably your family a smaller population would go into extinction first.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by patrick89(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
KevinDein:
very annoying fuuvkers. they are not done claiming Niger delta, now they wanna start claiming some of middle belt. these bastards ain't serious indeed. war is fvvvking imminent indeed. they desperately want war. I think they are gonna get it.
just got me angry.
idoma in Biafra? spits spits spits
you are a stupid low ape, most your people call in and indicate interest, meanwhile I will never support you lost souls to be among the chosen one! you lots are evil! and dark, ugly and backward, you can be in your Zoo where fulani ranches will barbecue you demented fools. we give no damn about your existence, let make it clear to your, igala people are indigenous people of biafra, this according to the old map of africa before the british came but you will never be amont the coming country have you got that? we do not give a damn about your existence! afteral Islam the devlish religion has corrupted you. so to he'll with you. conquered people of emirate empire! that's what you are! you under the muhammad Ian caliphate! burn to ashes foolish fools

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
illiterate!!!. Igbo is the language. I am not surprised that you are deceived by that radio biafran fool who didn't even see the horror of the civil war. When the war should start, he will stay in London when they will be killing you family in BIAFRA...FOOL!!!
Just listen to yourself! Stop making a fool of yourself publicly. I dont need any Nnamdi Kanu to tell me there's nothing like Ibo. This is a sad reflection of who you are....'My papa tell me say I be Ibo'. Tell your father to at least bring you and your siblings home to Igboland(that is, if he has a house here). Even if it is once in a year. It will do you some good.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by patrick89(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
U ain't as angry as i am, these people don't even know my history, they should go and ask those igbos in igalaland who igalas will most likely align with among any other tribe in nigeria, majority of us have our ancestors from the core north.
The name of my village is ANGWA-EDE, the word angwa doesn't even exist as an igala language, angwa is actually a hausa word which means town. grin grin grin I find it very disrespectful and shocking, that some group of people for their own selfish reasons will start spreading falsehood all over NL just to get sympathy. They are only creating more enemies for themselves. grin
please I beg you, quit whatever you're smoking, we do not intend to have you in biafra struggle stop feeling funky, I don't know why anyone would believe such lies, how can we allow Islam infested tribe that have nothing in common with, these backward entities are such myopic even thou the old map included you in biafra territory before the coming of british, we as a people must not allow you evil to cross our path! you lots are evil! Islam is infested with evil. you remain the conquered territory, and their is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
fx45:
Just listen to yourself! Stop making a fool of yourself publicly. I dont need any Nnamdi Kanu to tell me there's nothing like Ibo. This is a sad reflection of who you are....'My papa tell me say I be Ibo'. Tell your father to at least bring you and your siblings home to Igboland(that is, if he has a house here). Even if it is once in a year. It will do you some good.
thank God Ndi igbo have somebody like you that will be the first person to die if they start a fight. Go hustle for money like the normal ibo person and stop this you biafran bullshit
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by modhream: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
fx45:
You're responding to someone who registered that moniker today just to comment on this thread.Haba man,use your teeth to count your tongue.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by patrick89(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:

you are a horror to behold, you're a functional coward by referring to someone that is writing with you illiterate. ignorant is a leach on you must wean. you coward that are afraid of death what have you achieved as a living being. you lots that are forming indifferent or against are going to be sacrificial lamb, becos the way I see it, those who are hardcore will create problem, and they will retaliate on you.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
patrick89:
you are a horror to behold, you're a functional coward by referring to someone that is writing with you illiterate. ignorant is a leach on you must wean. you coward that are afraid of death what have you achieved as a living being. you lots that are forming indifferent or against are going to be sacrificial lamb, becos the way I see it, those who are hardcore will create problem, and they will retaliate on you.
lol... Just be wise Bro and don't let yourself be used as a tool
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:

I think yo are the brainwashed one here. It is Igbo in all ramifications whether the language, people or culture. Foreigners call it IBO and that is not right, period.
You can go ahead as " IBO"

And what made you people think there will be a war for Biafra to be actualized.?

Read u the genesis of Nigeria/Biafra war...the cause and effects, who attacked first and the retaliation.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by patrick89(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
KevinDein:
idoma part of Biafra? no fuckkkkjng way man. my children can't be half biafrans. god forbid.
delete idoma from your biafran dreams. I'll fight with my last drop of blood to make sure idoma doesn't join that shittty Biafra. the thought of my children being half biafrans is nauseating.
pukes....
angry. very angry
No way I will never allow edoma or whatever you call yaselves to be among Biafra never!! I said never! we have to build a nation where few clans can be contained, the lesser the number the lesser the problem, you should be worried by your imminent extermination from the surface of earth by your lords!
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
modhream:

You're responding to someone who registered that moniker today just to comment on this thread.Haba man,use your teeth to count your tongue.
I weep for ur mum who will cry for you when you die for something that can be resolved through diplomacy #lost soul
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
thank God Ndi igbo have somebody like you that will be the first person to die if they start a fight. Go hustle for money like the normal ibo person and stop this you biafran bullshit
So a Yeriba lowlife like you registered today to come and make stvpid comments here. Someone else has already pointed you out..... And I was even wasting my energy and precious megabytes on a Yeriba impostor.

Now get lost!
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by patrick89(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
KevinDein:
is obvious what these heeebos want is a country where they will be the only majority and as such can determine the fate of every other minority group that goes with them. they just want a country where they can be lords. they hate hausas and yorubas only because those two groups serve as check and balances.
whatever evil iboees claim hausas and yorubas are, iboeees are waaaaaay worse.
true story y'all. I know the ibooooes. I know how they think
delete idoma from your Biafra dreams NOW
foolish theorist! we only have one mission! to dissolve this useless entity called nigeria, if we get it dissolved, if ijaw wants to go fine, if ibibio wants to go fine. we have to distablize all the usless inorganic empires of the whites, and allow indigenous people to form a country with the likes mind organically! that's our mission! then I will even like a situation where all the tribes in africa form a country, then, they can decide to join forces with other countries in a mutual agreement!! fullstop.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by fr3do(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
tell ur ibo brodas n sisters to stop speakin for dem too.let dem speak for demsefs.

Yes and when they start saying things that don't suit you, don't be in a hurry to label them Igbo.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyFiona:
I think yo are the brainwashed one here. It is Igbo in all ramifications whether the language, people or culture. Foreigners call it IBO and that is not right, period.
You can go ahead as " IBO"

And what made you people think there will be a war for Biafra to be actualized.?

Read u the genesis of Nigeria/Biafra war...the cause and effects, who attacked first and the retaliation.
war is never the best path for independence *Mandela and zik of Africa understood this, see for yourself what is happening all over d world(cave man) and for who attacked first, ojukwu broke away from a constituted authority. Not that I am blaming him but in this 21st century, diplomacy is the best step

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by patrick89(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
shItGBO:
Biafra goat, why shouldnt i be concerned with your land grabbing tendencies? Greedy ba'stards !

The day before yesterday, una wan steal PH and Niger Delta, despite the fact that the Ikwere's, the natives of PH have consistently rejected and dendied being Heeebo.

Yesterday, na Lagos una wan steal, despite the fact that their king thretened to drown you cannibals inside the Lagoon.

Today, na Idoma and Igala una wan steal. Who knows if your longthroat wouldnt make you attempt stealing my land tomorow.

Thieves, cant you make Biafra a Heeebo affair alone? Must you forcefully attach others to your cursed selves? Are you Heeebos cursed or something?
black fool! these are only your wishfull thinking! we don't want this country to remain one! if we pull out it will fall like demolishing building,and that's what we want.. and as for Ghana man don't be offended you are taking it personal..
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
fx45:
So a Yeriba lowlife like you registered today to come and make stvpid comments here. Someone else has already pointed you out..... And I was even wasting my energy and precious megabytes on a Yeriba impostor.

Now get lost!
if I am a yoruba imposter, then I have no pride for my tribe #HARD CORE IGBO
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
war is never the best path for independence *Mandela and zik of Africa understood this, see for yourself what is happening all over d world(cave man) and for who attacked first, ojukwu broke away from a constituted authority. Not that I am blaming him but in this 21st century, diplomacy is the best step
I reiterate that nobody is calling for war. If Nnamdi KANU is calling for war then IPOB won't have been invited by UN.

I strongly believe that it's those who are not happy with the call for Biafra that is agitating for the fictitious war.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by BLINGZ88: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
The only thing we are fighting for now is the oil, and maybe (just maybe) we get the oil, the elites in the society will harness it for their personal gain and not for our collective biafra
P/s oil price is still falling
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
BLINGZ88:
if I am a yoruba imposter, then I have no pride for my tribe #HARD CORE IGBO
So you've quickly metamorphosed into an IGBO with the speed of light You're such a huge joke... It's too late already bro. You've been exposed for the fraud you are.

I still insist you should get lost!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And / Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC / Answer Your Query, Yakasai Tells Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.