Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (42921 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2015
pjc:

Oluku. Which state are u from sef. Y not they carry them over to your village or better still why didn't he build more prisons in Daura instead of his selfish helipad. Your plans shall fail. Peace to the East.

Its part of cutting cost. Why build new prisons when capable prisons are begging to be occupied in Ekwulobia. like isaid, its the FG discretion and its within FG facility. That is FG presence u know. u dont need to be scared. these criminals cant do u any harm.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by jbaby265(f): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2015
i don't even know wat to think anymore...am pained
confused
crying for the igbos
God in heaven hope u are watching
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by omoelesa(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2015
I DONT Why theese bobo bolo are making noise all over the place because of common 47 Prisoner.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Mistermamus(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
tot apc denied it party of deceit
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by conyema12(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:
There is absolutely nothing wrong if the FG deemed it fit in her wisdom to keep those criminals in any part of the country within her facility.
If ibos would want FG intervention on second Niger Bridge, why not take care of FG children? Its within the laws of the land, nothing is illegal here.
tongue tongue tongue grin grin

Are these FG children convicted yet? If they are, what should be their fate based on the latest terrorism act passed by the house of assembly?

If they are not yet convicted, will they be going to the court in Abuja from Anambra.
Something is fishy here.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by slap1(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
You can contain their madness, issorait grin grin...

Man, it'll only lead to war which isn't an option. ..

Boko Haram fighters can't come from the North to liberate them in Onitsha. In the north, some prison officials could be sympathetic to the Boko Haram cause and may therefore facilitate the prison break. Here in the east, their cellmates will show them hell...I think it's even better if they are sent to the eastern prisons.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Guyman02: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Diaris God ooo!
Anambra has not seen any reasonable Federal Presence and the new APC Govt wants to punish them with Boko Haram terrorists for not voting for APC.
Saai! This thing no good oooo

Even the US keeps their terror suspects in Guantanamo Bay maximum security Prisons in , far away from civilians and in a totally military facility. Why keep them in the center of a densely populated town in Anambra State?

He told Nigerians he is going to meet with Obama with a wishlist of how to rebuild the North East Zone affected by BH and all he gives to South East is terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Bants:
Why dont they want to share boko haram prisoners my igbo people too dey fear jor nothing dey happen issakaba
lolz...make dem no wori;dem knw no say we dey use gun legit for Anambra...those boko boiz will be served our kinda jungle justice... #isakaba way!! We"re the Odeshi Niggaz! We"ll waste "em,let dem 4get justice!
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by sunnyflakes(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
IF MY GUESS IS CORRECT THIS IS A PUNISHMENT 4 NOT VOTING THE RULING PARTY IN THE LAST ELECTION. BECAUSE NO MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON IS AS FAMOUS AS KIRIKIRI IN LAGOS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by shizzleStar: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
lonelydora:
I thought FG refuted this claim.
It was the bastad osita okechukwu the APC mouth piece in the SE that attempted to refute it. That guy is such a nuisance, waiting for the bastad to make his next iddiotic comment. His doomsday is getting closer angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by VISTIN(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Which minister is responsible for this job now?

Or, doe Buhari want to do all this by himself?

The first thing is not to relocate prisoners but get to work.

The man is out to rebuild the North from where he stopped with PTF. But he has to do it diplomatically, not this way.

Somebody should tell him this is democracy, people have their rights. Let him not start it now.

The fear is that if relocation is true, it might bring d Easter region to d spot light of d heartless Arab terrorists. Jail break and influx of evil may rise.

Baba, we want peace in the East.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Mistermamus(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
Why not condult a mass cruxification of those terrorists

who knows if they have bomb plants inside them!
if dey do now dat stupid amnesty international. will come out n start shouting human rights abuse.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2015
philips70:
But why this stupidity? So the comptroller General of prisons will go seek permission from Buhari to move prisoners in a routine exercise to any part of the country? I don't get this obsession over Buhari. If you are yet to get over GEJ's defeat you are doing yourself no good. Anambra is part of the federal republic of Nigeria!

wellsaid. Besides, the controller General of prisons is Dr. Peter Ezenwa Ekpendu an Mbiase man from Imo. surely he knows the dividend and goodies in having this sort of criminals in his domain. Ibos will forever be grateful. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by nellyquash(f): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2015
why didn't they transfer them to lagos or Ogun state at least where baba Obasanjo and baba Tinubu resides? Nonsense undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Buchukwu:
Ok oo. So buhari wants to know and test our strength and resilience as a people abi? No problem, let one bomb blast occur in Anambra and we'll show these Nigerians what we're made of. Shebi Nigerian Army and Boko haram dey bleed?
STORY STORY,
before it was 'ANY SUCH MOVE WILL BE STRONGLY RESISTED BY NDI ANAMBRA', now una tune don change to 'LET ONE BOMB BLAST OCCUR', very soon it will be 'LET ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS BE HURT', i am from Anambra too, but you guys should shut up, as we are helpless to the situation, lets just pray and hope that tragedy doesnt follow this move

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by shizzleStar: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
slap1:

Boko Haram fighters can't come from the North to liberate them in Onitsha. In the north, some prison officials could be sympathetic to the Boko Haram cause and may therefore facilitate the prison break. Here in the east, their cellmates will show them hell...I think it's even better if they are sent to the eastern prisons.
you area despicable dunce and an odious f00l.

Why don't your dullard president send them to your village you iddiot.

May thunder strike you dead this moment angry

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by glimpse33(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Mistermamus:
if dey do now dat stupid amnesty international. will come out n start shouting human rights abuse.
for terrorist kwa?
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
conyema12:

Are these FG children convicted yet? If they are, what should be their fate based on the latest terrorism act passed by the house of assembly?

If they are not yet convicted, will they be going to the court in Abuja from Anambra.
Something is fishy here.

nothing concern these FG criminals with state laws. they will be governed by the neccessary court. Leave the logistics for their task masters, its their headache or have they requested that OBiano assist in transportation?
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2015
So igbo people dey fear boko like this,e clear say biafra will never happen,IMO there must be a reason our president chose an igbo state to send the boko boys,the northern prisons might have been compromised,it will be hard for boko haram to launch any attack or jailbreak because its in the midst of a different tribe that doesnt take rubbish,if anything sef its the boko prisoners that should be scared,they could be shanked in jail and nothing will happen.

Good idea from the president,infact they should spread the prisoners to other states,the inmates will tame the boko boys in no time
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by ukandi1(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Any must they be relocated to Anambra why can't they stay in Abuja. Buhari should not invite terror into that peaceful region.

on the contrary, that is exactly what he wants to do
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2015
gbrown:

THESE IGBOS GUYS ARE VERY FUNNY, WHAT'S ALL THE FUZZ? I THOUGHT THE IGBOS WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT BEEN MARGINALIZED UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION, I THINK THE IGBOS HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION INSPITE OF THE FACT THAT THE MASSIVELY VOTED AGAINST BUHARI, FIRSTLY THE IGBOS HAVE BEEN REWARDED AGAINST ALL EXPECTATIONS WITH THE POSITION OF DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT, NOW THEY ARE FORTUNATE TO HAVE FEDERAL PRESENCE AT EKWULOBIA PRISONS IN EKWULOBIA IN ANAMBRA, YET THEY ARE COMPLAINING

VERY USELESS SET OF HUMAN, THIS GOVTS REALLY FAVOUR THEM A LOT, YOU CAN'T COMPARE IT WITH GEJ REGIME EVEN THE MASSIVE TURN OUT VOTE FROM THE IGBOS

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by ruffDiamond: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2015
Darlduchi:
Confirmed that The Muslims have a sinister motive against the people of the south East and Christians in the Zoo. it is confirmed that Buhari has moved his fellow Jihadist to Okwuloba prison in Onitsha. currently the army have moved armourd tanks to the prison premises.

Now you understand why they want Radio Biafra closed, understand why the Yoruba media is having a sleepless night.

Fellow Christians, from the North or west woe will be upon you twice, If you align with Islam for the second time to kill fellow Christians, because of your hate for Biafra.

I am telling you that if you do this time, your current experience in Nassarawa, Benue Plateu state will be a child play.

Only Biafra can save everyone one of you weather you are Yoruba, Tiv, idoma, middle belt lower belt central belt or whatever.

Last few days the Nigeria army used Nepalm bombs on our people of Cross river and Akwa Ibom, and idiots on Nairaland said it was a lie, until it was confirmed by their own military spoke man.

Last week onissha demonstrated Idiots on Nairaland said it was a rumour, now that the state Governor has responded and protest is going on at the prison what else can you say all haters of Biafra.

Your lost and greed for Oil is about to consume you.
u dey mad who told u that gibberish that sw media having sleepless night ?for wetin ?over radio Biafra? Or yr Biafra itself ? For yr mind, nobody is worrying abt ya damned Biafra e no concern us AT ALL !STOP MOANING HERE AND GO START YOUR WAR !dem dey there now...Biafra my as.s
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Buchukwu: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2015
7Alexander:

STORY STORY,
before it was 'ANY SUCH MOVE WILL BE STRONGLY RESISTED BY NDI ANAMBRA', now una tune don change to 'LET ONE BOMB BLAST OCCUR', very soon it will be 'LET ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS BE HURT', i am from Anambra too, but you guys should shut up, as we are helpless to the situation, lets just pray and hope that tragedy doesnt follow this move
You're mad. We aren't helpless, i say one bomb blast and you'll see war.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by 9jatatafo(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Easier to transfer the baboon and dog that are soaked in blood to Anambra than build the second Niger bridge. Nonsense.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

Its part of cutting cost. Why build new prisons when capable prisons are begging to be occupied in Ekwulobia. like isaid, its the FG discretion and its within FG facility. That is FG presence u know. u dont need to be scared. these criminals cant do u any harm.

Yoruba man you guys have always been slave to the North why not relocate them any Yorubas state to be taken care of by their slaves.... in the next two months these guys will be executed and you will never hear jackshi.t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by slap1(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2015
shizzleStar:
you area despicable dunce and an odious f00l.

Why don't your dullard president send them to your village you iddiot.

May thunder strike you dead this moment angry

You can't spell properly. Learn how to spell or you may end up insulting yourself.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Holyman3(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Thank God Ekweremadu is in the Senate.
The moment Saraki travels, we will impeach the Daura President.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2015
kaycid77:

Yoruba man you guys have always been slave to the North why not relocate them any Yorubas state to be taken care of by their slaves.... in the next two months these guys will be executed and you will never hear jackshi.t

Fool, am already enjoying this thread. i have no time for ur bigotry. FG presence will now be noticed in Ekwulobia prisons. grin
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by UncleJudax(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:
South East people how market? Na only 47 waka come Anambra and una dey complain, expect more of them in a short time grin grin Lwkm.

But, on a more seriou note my ndi Igbo friends, there is no cause for alarm. Boko haram prisoners can't do u any harm, as they are under chain, lock and key. The goverment is just trying to decongest the prison in the North.

[/b]
Height of Insensitivity and astute ignorance.

Theses are high risk prisoners taken to a non-maximum security prison, with overcrowded inmates. How is that decongestion?

Of course they are in 'chains' but what happens when the unchained ones come looking for them?

I wouldn't feign to not know why you have taken such a lousy position, but let it be on record that the good people of Anambra have aired their concern.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.