Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (59523 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by deadZONE: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
mzpetite:
mawni. I can't do what
get me banned
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Felitsa187(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Slimmos:
Broke ass bitche*s thinks they hav an opinion. Bitch wen next i see u in real lyf, i would fuc*k hell out of u and give u d fuc*king money u need. So pm me and let us do biz cuz i know u need money and i am going to treat u d way christian grey treat Anastasia in 50 shades of grey. i love suffering bitches and broke ass lyk u. Dont forget to pm me and let us do biz cuz i would pay u well.
Lmfao!!! Have a nice day! wink cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mzpetite(f): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2015
deadZONE:
get me banned
don't dare me oooooo u stil on ban?
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Slimmos(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Felitsa187:

Lmfao!!! Have a nice day! wink cheesy
Dont laff ur broke ass ass out. Pm me let us do biz...i hav got d money to spend on reckless girls
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by deadZONE: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
tomorrow i would be free, i miss that account, how was work? i hpe the cold didnt catch u?
mzpetite:
don't dare me oooooo u stil on ban?
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mzpetite(f): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
deadZONE:
tomorrow i would be free, i miss that account, how was work? i hpe the cold didnt catch u?
didn't go to work today. cold ke? no cold here o. are u in Abj now? mr BOSS grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by deadZONE: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzpetite:
didn't go to work today. cold ke? no cold here o. are u in Abj now? mr BOSS grin
Am in Abj buh would be leaving tomorrow came for a meeting
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mzpetite(f): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
deadZONE:
Am in Abj buh would be leaving tomorrow came for a meeting
ok sir
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by deadZONE: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzpetite:
ok sir
Am not a sir oooo, ok lemme put my pic on my profile promise u would check it out
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mzpetite(f): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
deadZONE:
Am not a sir oooo, ok lemme put my pic on my profile promise u would check it out
cool
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by deadZONE: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzpetite:
cool
have u seen it?
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mzpetite(f): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
deadZONE:
have u seen it?
yea smiley only if dat u tho, coz nairalanders ehn undecided smh
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by deadZONE: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzpetite:
yea smiley only if dat u tho, coz nairalanders ehn undecided smh
maybe we can hook up on fBK, These my user name, bebe uko
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mzpetite(f): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
deadZONE:
maybe we can hook up on fBK, These my user name, bebe uko
hmmmmmm! ow will u knw it me sef. dis one da u giving me fb id
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by deadZONE: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzpetite:
hmmmmmm! ow will u knw it me sef. dis one da u giving me fb id
should i give u my bbm pin? please lets step out of this platform to the real world
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mzpetite(f): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
deadZONE:
should i give u my bbm pin? please lets step out of this platform to the real world
same noni
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by deadZONE: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzpetite:
same noni
333b6c09 send me a request now! thanks
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Felitsa187(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Slimmos:
Dont laff ur broke ass ass out. Pm me let us do biz...i hav got d money to spend on reckless girls
I don't have ur time. And guessing by ur constant responses to my msgs, I can tell u really don't have what ur doing with ur life, eh? The whole broke "insult"/joke is getting old. Do have a nice day. Lwkmd!!!! grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by SirDorianGray(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2015
repogirl:
I taya ooo! Broke guys everywhere.

What guys don't realise is that even tho gals say they can't date broke guys, many of them date normal guys or guy's that are not rich after considering other factors. Its just an opinion. Its the same way guys go around shouting they can't date a girl that's not fine or fat, yet fat and ugly gals are getting married every Saturday. Its just talk..talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by repogirl(f): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2015
SirDorianGray:

What guys don't realise is that even tho gals say they can't date broke guys, many of them date normal guys or guy's that are not rich after considering other factors. Its just an opinion. Its the same way guys go around shouting they can't date a girl that's not fine or fat, yet fat and ugly gals are getting married every Saturday. Its just talk..talk is cheap.
Very true.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by jsleekk(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
robinicule:
with her bald head...see head like 60 watt bulb
probably in her late 30's, en still shallow minded, no wori u go soon advertise yurself for marriage on OLX grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.