Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

#beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? (45807 Views)

Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by lilmax(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

It should be equal 50/50. instead of seeing women as lesser being.
okay so you will have shifts with your husband to take care of the kids?You will also call him from work to come and breast feed the baby because you are equal cheesy When you give birth you mean you will continue working and the same time taking care of your child right?

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by whoisuche: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Joey82:
Women been crying foul since creation.
Truth is women are their own worst enemies.
If only women can treat their fellow women the way men treat them, we'll have a better world.

u are not married, its ur mum (a woman) that wont let u rest.....
U cant have a baby, its ur mother in law (a woman) that will worry u most

True most of this thing they complaining of, some men don't use it against them rather is there fellow women that is using it against them.

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by vickylala239: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:
*It's Only in Nigeria that's it is a crime for a woman to have a car and not have a husband.

*When you are a Nigerian lady and you are still single at 30years, pastors will start casting out the spirit of anti-marriage from you.

*For a Nigeria woman, after school you must have two certificates.
University certificate and your marriage certificate.

*"Don't you know how to drive, see how you are driving like a woman"

*Every pretty light skinned girl is an ogbange

*Every single girl that dresses fine and has money is a runs girl.

*Every lady that wears skirt is a good girl. Every one that wears trouser is a bad girl.

#beingfemaleinnigeria

Is only Me that knows that your a guy!!

guys claiming girls in Nairaland Since 56AD!!

sorry for exposing you to all.

Oya guy begin attack Me.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Omotayor123(f): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
5minsmadness:
You have womb to nurture the child and braests to feed the child. OF COURSE YOU ARE THE NATURAL CARE-TAKER. And if you are ashamed of that then you should be ashamed of yourself.
That's not what we are talking about!
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
tsdarkside:

do you realy think Feminism is a good thing...at the end you will be alone without a man,but always craving for one but will never get or him even stay with you....ENJOY... grin grin grin
Feminists are happily married.
Being single doesn't equate feminism.

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
apolonius:

This dark mind dares again. You just are sick; yes too sick to make even a slight sense.

And someone will marry this one. State your argument without being abusive. How do you plan on being patient with your wife?
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Omotayor123(f): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
lilmax:
okay so you will have shifts with your husband to take care of the kids?You will also call him from work to come and breast feed the baby because you are equal cheesy When you give birth you mean you will continue working and the same time taking care of your child right?
So u mean you don't know Nursing mother's worksshocked
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
vickylala239:

Is only Me that knows that your a guy!!

guys claiming girls in Nairaland Since 56AD!!

sorry for exposing you to all.

Oya guy begin attack Me.

*Yawns*. . . . Old news.

What's your proof? If you don't have proof, you can as well fvck of my mention and only quote me if your life depended on it.

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
njays24:
When a woman is successful in an organisation,she gets promoted more than twice,she's likable,etc,they say she's sleeping with the MD or chairman. She's successful in her business,doing so well,buys a house or two in Porsche areas of town,etc, she's sleeping her way up the ladder of success i.e dating a minister or a senator..
It doesn't mean that 99% of women today aren't sleeping around to get things done? undecided
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by vickylala239: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
angieberry:
If you draw eyebrows, you're a runs girl (a male course mate once told me this)

If you're single and you drive a nice car, you'll chase away the men

If you're a man and you sleep with many girls, you're a boss. But if you're a woman, and you sleep with many men. You're a LovePeddler.

When a man gets a doctorate degree, he is very intelligent. But when its a woman, she's too ambitious.

It's okay for a man to drink publicly. But when it's a woman, she's wild.

Pls sorry Dnt call it lovepeddler,giv it d usual name. simply ashawoooooo lovepeddler

Lovepeddler is too clean,it is called ashawoooooo.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by 5minsmadness: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Are you gay...?!
Of course he will say no!
Do you want him to be arrested? cry

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by lilmax(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
oseod:

Pressure heaped on them by who?
By who na?!!!!!!

A woman who just got got engaged will be flaunting the engagement ring to her fellow ladies to make them jealous and starts a rivalry

The girls who has seen the engagement ring will begin to mount pressure on her boyfriend to propose to her now!!!!!!

A woman does a wedding that accomodates 500 guests
Her friend will do a wedding to accomodate 5,500 even when its above her finances
In the end the most husband suffer the pain of debt after the "show off" wedding

Women are the ones who mount pressure on themselves
#shikena
and at the end they turn around and put the blame on men
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
women always trying to be men since 600B.C...Mentality of men and women are quite different... Most times we see things in different perspective.. Most men look at a woman and try to find an equation on how to bleep her, most women are after the guys packaging... When a girl drinks wildly , most guys predict she won't be hard to bleep since she's free... Most girls with tatoo are prostitutes if you doubt visit the nearest motel.. Nigerian Babes Stop trying to copy Babes from US... Civilization shouldn't be an excuse for immorality...
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by oloyede252(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nnemuka:
is Nigeria the only country in the world?
No,you can move to middle east
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Begonia(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Get me right first, I'm not dissing women here but I'm only pointing out that the system itself do not give women many choice and this isn't deliberate but a function of the socio-economic system that is bedeviling the entire developing nations, unlike their Western counterpart.

How much money will you make from teaching pupils here in a developing nation like Nigeria?

Be realistic oh , I no wan hear bicycle story o grin grin

The socio-economic system certainly has it's roles. It's understandable, but in no way justifiable.. especially the social part.
I'm not sure how much a teacher at the elementary level earns in Nigeria, but it can't be much. I get your point.
What's a bicycle story
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Feminists are happily married.
Being single doesn't equate feminism.
Of course you're right but not until you've gotten one weak thing to emasculate before you can finally be happily married - Dude is correct ,when you hit 45 come and tell me how far.

No be wey you see the man wey gree bend to ya yeye feminist ideology?
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course you're right but not until you've gotten one weak thing to emasculate before you can finally be happily married - Dude is correct ,when you hit 45 come and tell me how far.

*Yawns* Your opinion
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:
*It's Only in Nigeria that's it is a crime for a woman to have a car and not have a husband.

*When you are a Nigerian lady and you are still single at 30years, pastors will start casting out the spirit of anti-marriage from you.

*Every lady that wears skirt is a good girl. Every one that wears trouser is a bad girl.

#beingfemaleinnigeria

funny! Well, alot of the things you said here are what women face in all parts of the world.

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by apolonius(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
netizenbuzz:

And someone will marry this one. State your argument without being abusive. How do you plan on being patient with your wife?

I am happily married to a beautiful woman with a gold soul who won't send me a 'yimu' line over an opinion. For your info, I live in the West and educated to a PhD level here: just to make your myopic conclusions shame you.

Of course,I can only pray for the fellow who is or will be your spouse looking through your lines.

Can't people be champions of gender respectfulness without bile? Have our extreme gong hitting created brighter days for our relationships?

Nigeria need youths who are enlightened enough to be clear thinkers.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by vickylala239: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

*Yawns*. . . . Old news.

What's your proof? If you don't have proof, you can as well fvck of my mention and only quote me if your life depended on it.

Guy why should I proof. Wen it's obvious.

Jst Lik tellin Mi to proof weda my mum is a woman.haba

U wnt to stop Mi from quoting you Haha.

I will Nt stop no matter the insult.

Cuz u n I knw Dat ur a guy.

I wonda Wat u will gain by all this

Guys attention right ?

Oya guy pour more insult,Cuz guys r knwn for Dat.

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by lilmax(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

So u mean you don't know Nursing mother's worksshocked
of course i know,i am asking you because you claim 50:50,you make it look as if a woman who leave her job to take care of her child have no ambition
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Swiftboy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
dominique:

You're talking about being a mum,I'm talking being a wife. Pressure heaped on women pushes them to marry just anybody just to escape the shame of being tagged as single at a certain age.
they meant well cant you see? They dont want you to waste your youth away in the name of ambition. Menopause is real oh. Oya go marry now. Sorry ehn? grin
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

Feminism is for equal rights not emasculating men.
Emasculating men means he'll be beneath a woman and that's not what we crave for.
Pls, understand the meaning of feminism.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
It doesn't mean that 99% of women today aren't sleeping around to get things done? undecided
I agree with you,but I disagree with your 99% projection.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by angieberry(f): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
please give instances.
Swiftboy:
Double standards why would a woman do something and be commended while a man is heavily bashed for the same act? Equality does not have to be in females or feminist terms otherwise it'll upset a ballance. Men are being discriminated against too. How many of such does feminists address? Feminists are just cry babies as far as I know.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by 5minsmadness: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
apolonius:
I am sure the mothers of these females will disagree with them. A vocal few are pontificating as speakers of a happy and fulfilled majority. Nonsense!

They can go and live anywhere in the whole wide world,if they so hate the Naija culture of male and female relationships.

Most men work hard, provide for their wives and die as slaves to the care concept of marriage. How many of them are complaining?

Ours sisters must get real and stop reading too many soft magazines in the West and cease watching reality shows of jobless women in the US and the UK.

We are Africans. We are conservative;yet we love and respect our women. Of course, most of them are happy with us!
1,000,000Likes!

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Begonia:

The socio-economic system certainly has it's roles. It's understandable, but in no way justifiable.. especially the social part.
I'm not sure how much a teacher at the elementary level earns in Nigeria, but it can't be much. I get your point.
What's a bicycle story
I will call it a very high level of insensitivity on your part if you don't live in Nigeria yet you're encouraging these women that are growing up in a country where getting a job is akin to a fight against a terminal disease and even starting up something for yourself and make something out of yourself is a kind of Herculean task, to rebel against a laid down rule that has ensured some sanity in a society.

Bicycle story is a story that look thrilling and adventurous but usually end up in a disaster and someone might likely get hurt so badly. grin
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

#beingfemaleinnigeria
u really getting it wrong.... Concerning marriage, it's not only the Babes that it applies to, when a guy is successful and above 30, the society expects he gets settled down and start a family... I believe there is a particular age a woman has to you know start thinking about or working towards marriage.. you can't be 26-35 and still be into bf/gf relationships .I still say 1 out of 3 Nigerian babe with tatoo was/is a runs babe/prostitute

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Are you gay...?!
I thought gays are anti-women and pro-men?

Or has logic eluded y'all once again?

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
5minsmadness:

Of course he will say no!
Do you want him to be arrested? cry

I know he's gay nah... last time I told him... dem mods dash me 24 hours ban... so this time... I'm asking him if he's gay... I can't get banned for asking a question...

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Feminism is for equal rights not emasculating men.
Emasculating men means he'll be beneath a woman and that's not what we crave for.
Pls, understand the meaning of feminism.
From your comments I put it to you that your whole ideology about feminism is all about getting back at men while they watch helplessly prolly because you're being protected by law or something else.

I hope your own ideology about equality should be encompassing under every situation that can befall mankind and not some things being left for men just because they are men?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by vickylala239: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
insycarc:

u really getting it wrong.... Concerning marriage, it's not only the Babes that it applies to, when a guy is successful and above 30, the society expects he gets settled down and start a family... I believe there is a particular age a woman has to you know start thinking about or working towards marriage.. you can't be 26-35 and still be into bf/gf relationships .I still say 1 out of 3 Nigerian babe with tatoo was/is a runs babe/prostitute

Tnk u my broda.

After abortions n Dey xpect a guy to impregnate dem After marriage.

Abi Na intestine the baby go stay??

I taya ohh!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.