Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

#beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? (45782 Views)

Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
An2elect2:

Lie @bolded 1
They don't know they have a choice@bolded 2

You have probably never met a good man all your life
Its like when you girls criticize men you 4get you have fathers, and many of your fathers are worth celebrating

I pray you meet a good man 2day

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
.. You comment on a thread and some guy that will never get to your level in this incarnation doesn't like your post, He will quote to call you his favorite name 'oloshi' #being a female on Nairaland.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
cococandy:
@bold, Those are the lies that make them sleep well at night. With the multitude of working Nigerian women, they will still come online and lie about being depended on.

Even the ones that can't support themselves are 'providers' online. Mtchew.
And what's ya point exactly ? could you please enlighten me .
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by tuk2ato(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
*meted, not melted undecided.
VictoriaBee:
Cool. It's beautiful that Nigerian females are beginning to wise up and see the inhumane acts melted on us women.

Feminism is winning. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by bamite(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
FrancisTony:
Wow! I'll take that as a compliment. smiley
you are welcomed
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
FrancisTony:
I'm neither. If you think I lied in my post, why not counter it. No need to call names and come up with some conspiracy theories.
Thank you!

Are you a tranny... as in transgender...?

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

that reminder one... na FrancisTony like am....

Mehn shii
@francis tony....you are nairalands most blasted today grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

There goes my point. Everything should be equal.
If a woman needs a husband to earn respect, same should be attributed to a man. Let's live by golden rule.

I saw a thread you called me "toto licker". Well, I ignored you!! grin
I called you Toto protector. grin grin grin

The manner in which you labor for these women , don't you think that the title is an appropriate one?

If I had called you the defender of mankind by virtue of a noble action will you complain? Why are you complaining like a woman sef? tongue

Oya make una kill me grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have always supported that women should be given a voice because of the chauvinistic nature of our men but I have also noticed that some of our women deserve these kind of men to keep them in check. tongue

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Begonia(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
You see ya life

undecided undecided smiley

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
njays24:
Well I can speak for people I know..

And the ones you don't...?
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by no2fuks(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
very true.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
And what's ya point exactly ? could you please enlighten me .

y'all need to stop lying that's my point.

If I wasn't Nigerian, I'd believe all he women do is sit home and play house while the men do all the providing.
My mom wasn't dependent on my dad. Non of my female relatives are. I don't know if I can count on both hands the number of women I knew personally who depend on their husbands financially in NIGERIA. Yet we no go hear word about this 'providing' thing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Are you a tranny... as in transgender...?
I'm a male, a heterosexual and that won't stop me from saying the truth.

I noticed that when I type, no one can debunk my point except insulting.
From henceforth, I'll start ignoring y'all.

7 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ruq:

I agree mehn, they are just too deep in their delusions of playing victim that they don't realise that being feminine is actually a blessing. I once said women can actually rule the world if they know the capability of their power, but its obvious since creation they still dont understand themselves, so they chose to lash out on the males.
Women hate themselves more than they think we hate them.

If you're driving around town in a car with a beautiful lady ,the male policemen will stop you and the moment they notice that you're with a beautiful lady they will make life easy for you and let you go but let the reverse becomes the case - Boy, you must spend close to an hour on that spot arguing over nothing. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by edwife(f): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Definitely, one thing I have come to understood about some these ladies that wants men lying down while they slap our butts off on a per second billing is that most of them came from home where domestic violence was a big problem and to them every man represents an oppressor but they hide under feminist movement to mask their true nature.

I thank God , it doesn't take me more than an hour of talking to a lady to know that her mind is completely fuccked up when it comes to men. grin grin

Where other ladies see a real man, they will always see an oppressor and now with feminism can stay there and vent their frustrations. grin

Yes and that's why i will continue to be advocate for those good men,if everybody speak ill of men who is going to speak up for the good ones?

Who is going to tell these young ladies that there are good men out there and you don't need to always put on your boxing gloves at the sight of one.

There are men who live for their families,who strive to keep them protected and see to their well-being.

Those are the men i celebrate and will continue to do so.

Choose well and stop playing the victim!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
.. You comment on a thread and some guy that will never get to your level in this incarnation doesn't like your post, He will quote to call you his favorite name 'oloshi' #being a female on Nairaland.

All this vex you are vexing.....
ahn ahn....This his not a vexing stuvs nau......

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I called you Toto protector. grin grin grin

The manner in which you labor for these women , don't you think that the title is an appropriate one?

If I had called you the defender of mankind by virtue of a noble action will you complain? Why are you complaining like a woman sef? tongue

Oya make una kill me grin grin grin
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by AdeQuate18: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
We all need to understand that there are some things that do not fit into the 'gender equity' category. Fine, Nigerians particular have some 'funny' believes about some things women can't do but they are some things that clearly states irresponsibility in a woman: you as a woman can't say because it's not seen as a wrong thing for men to drink publicly and do the same. You also can't say because the society kinds of 'allows' single men sleeping around and do the same of in the name of gender equity!

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by An2elect2(f): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are you so worked up if you're not a runs girl? undecided The statement I made wasn't even a blanket statement but you took it personal and vented your anger on me for expressing what is happening today in this country just the way it is.

If any Nigerian woman is angry today, i think her anger is justified. I have a right to be angry but i bet you the sun will not go down on my anger. Your statements were all filled with bitterness, defensiveness (towards)and indifference to the plight of Nigerian women. And, o disrespect! What happens to hearing people out first, understanding them before letting loose your unhindered ego? Oh i forgot, you are so smart!
Truckpusher:

I do not play any kind of victim game with any lady I come across - I simply put them where they belong because somebody must be in charge here and if you think you can run the shows and you've proved it ,then I will accord you your fuccking respect and follow your lead but you don't expect me to be physically and emotionally more balanced than you are and still want to share the same glory by asking me to reduce myself to enable us become equals with nothing to contribute.Listen I respect women when they quietly put themselves in their right place but won't hesitate to play that cultural card that is systemic and trust me I will always win.
Like i said before, i am not a feminist so this is uncalled for. I know my place in the society and in the home already, i don't need extra tutoring from you. But i must tell you to watch it, feminism is already gaining grounds all over the world and from all indication will soon find solace here...bragging to win always is laughable because you will have no choice than to bow to its pressures and of course take the second place in every sphere of life. Pray you don't bow!
Truckpusher:

Don't come running like a mad dog at me next time ,because I won't be this lenient with words - You can talk to me without painting me like a beast.

LOL I was so mild with words...you are worse than a beast. You should thank me for telling you the truth.
Now you can go ahead and curse and watch me don't give two fuc.ks.

3 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Noticed! Have a seat... Relax!
oseod:

All this vex you are vexing.....
ahn ahn....This his not a vexing stuvs nau......
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Begonia(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
cococandy:
@bold, Those are the lies that make them sleep well at night. With the multitude of working Nigerian women, they will still come online and lie about being depended on.

Even the ones that can't support themselves are 'providers' online. Mtchew.

Maybe the women working in Nigeria are Burkinabes who are undercover grin grin
They forget that once they log out, they're back in the real world.

3 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
cococandy:
y'all need to stop lying that's my point.

If I wasn't Nigerian, I'd believe all he women do is sit home and play house while the men do all the providing.
My mom wasn't dependent on my dad. Non of my female relatives are. I don't know if I can count on both hands the number of women I knew personally who depend on their husbands financially in NIGERIA. Yet we no go hear word about this 'providing' thing.

I only said that for reference purpose and that doesn't mean that our women aren't hard working.But let's face the truth a lot Nigerian men work their ass off for their family but ya'll keep painting every Nigerian man bad .Why?

6 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Noticed! Have a seat... Relax!

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by babygirlfl: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I got your point but I do not need to meet someone offline first to have a mental picture of what they believe in with their comments that reeks of nothing but hate and anger towards men - Yes! I can mention monikers but again what's the point ,let them continue there are scumbags out there that have the same mentality like them, we have their match in men's version.

I guess they will do just fine if they cross each other's path.

Ok then. Do you think it is wrong for women to speak up and end the bad treatment some women go through?
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

No, I have and will never try to impress any gurl cos of pussyyy she's probably giving to people with Otalenu(reminisce) lyrically stringed scope. And if I do...what next?....I'm on bed with u, due to hunger and greediness. Una no get level. Other African babes better pass una 87%
I don't have anything to say to you sugar. Life will do that for me. kiss
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by tellwisdom: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
kelot:
including your mother and sisters

My mama and sisters are among the few percentage remaining to complete the 100%. I know sey u don trade your virginity for ice cream and pepper soup. As u come dey grow dey go, another man gave u a ride to tantalizer and probably took you to ozone to watch (The gods must be crazy)...in exchange for your boobs and free access to your yanshhhhhhhhh embarassed....Sorry oo sister embarassed

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
AdeQuate18:
We all need to understand that there are some things that do not fit into the 'gender equity' category. Fine, Nigerians particular have some 'funny' believes about some things women can't do but they are some things that clearly states irresponsibility in a woman: you as a woman can't say because it's not seen as a wrong thing for men to drink publicly and do the same. You also can't say because the society kinds of 'allows' single men sleeping around and do the same of in the name of gender equity!

99% of women in Nigeria can't drive and that's a fact... the worst set of drivers are women... except just 1%...

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
An2elect2:

If any Nigerian woman is angry today, i think her anger is justified. I have a right to be angry but i bet you the sun will not go down on my anger. Your statements were all filled with bitterness, defensiveness (towards)and indifference to the plight of Nigerian women. And, o disrespect! What happens to hearing people out first, understanding them before letting loose your unhindered ego? Oh i forgot, you are so smart! Like i said before, i am not a feminist so this is uncalled for. I know my place in the society and in the home already, i don't need extra tutoring from you. But i must tell you to watch it, feminism is already gaining grounds all over the world and from all indication will soon find solace here...bragging to win always is laughable because you will have no choice than to bow to its pressures and of course take the second place in every sphere of life. Pray you don't bow!

LOL I was so mild with words...you are worse than a beast. You should thank me for telling you the truth.
Now you can go ahead and curse and watch me don't give two fuc.ks.
grin grin grin

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by tellwisdom: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
dovelike:

I don't have anything to say to you sugar. Life will do that for me. kiss

Babe, you might be different oo...I didn't say all, but majority, that's from a rigorous research.....But do you have big yansh?? Let me see sad
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
babygirlfl:

Ok then. Do you think it is wrong for women to speak up and end the bad treatment some women go through?
Honestly, I have seen heartless men ,men that don't care about their kids, imagine ? children that are totally innocent.

The Government need to make better policies targeting these group to protect such women but it should be made in such way that some bad women like the ones we have here won't manipulate the system to get back at men just because they are men.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.