Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. (24698 Views)

Free Tutorials On Money Making Ideas In Nigeria / I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business / Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Dgrea8t(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
ikp120:
na soo! But the profit really sharp o! over 100000% for selling @$2700 after buying for less than $2
i tried buying an expired domain but they requested for membership fee of 5 dollars before I could buy. Do you know of any sites where their auction membership is free?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dgrea8t:
i tried buying an expired domain but they requested for membership fee of 5 dollars before I could buy. Do you know of any sites where their auction membership is free?

pls sir u av to note the diff btwn buying/registering a domain n auctions. you don't need to pay any registration b4 u buy an expired domain, but u'll av to pay in most sites b4 u can list ur domain for auction in their marketplace. be certain of what u wanna do, if it's buying expired domain, follow d information we shared earlier on thread. tnx
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
how is every body doin?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by domainservice(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
osina1414:
how is every body doin?
what do you think about this domain exoticbuildings.com how much could it worth??
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 10, 2015
domainservice:
what do you think about this domain exoticbuildings.com how much could it worth??

make use of estibot.com, it's a free domain appraisal platform. type in ur domain name in the space provided, and click appraise, and u'll av all the info needed to guide about what ur domain is worth. thank u
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nexwayne: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Please sir I just bumped into this thread this morning and am so interested.......am even a web developer so things will be easier for me.
Help me with the best site were the domain can be sold
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2015
nexwayne:
Please sir I just bumped into this thread this morning and am so interested.......am even a web developer so things will be easier for me.
Help me with the best site were the domain can be sold

to sale ur domains, visit;
www.afternic.com
www.bido.com
www.sedo.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sureboy1018(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
please i am intrested akoladelukman@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2015
sureboy1018:
please i am intrested akoladelukman@gmail.com

pls read through the thread for free. but if u need the comprehensive manual, it goes for a token(#2,500), with a bonus manual on 5 diff ways to earn $$$ online without spending a dime. if u're interested, send an email to osina1414@gmail.com with the subject "DOMAIN PACK" for details on hw to order
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
hapi sunday to u all.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2015
hurray! "netsolutions" av been sold for $4,750 after 18 weeks.
Domain business is indeed the best online business. patience av turned $0.99 to $4,750 in less than 5 months.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by jblessed(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
I got this few days ago logoslearning.org looks good right?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by betcindy: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2015
osina1414:
Domain business is indeed the best online business. patience av turned $0.99 to $4,750 in less than 5 months.
osina,i registered a domain and packed my domain since august and never had enough votes for auction.so how can i place my domain for votes?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by lewinsky: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Do u give a one on one training? How much will dt cost
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
betcindy:
osina,i registered a domain and packed my domain since august and never had enough votes for auction.so how can i place my domain for votes?
i understand how u feel, but i'll sugest u contact the customer for assistance since i dnt which site u packed with, the domain, n d number of votes so far.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by hakmoo2009(m): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Am in support also
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Riar: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
osina1414:

datz awesome.......can u pls give us a brief info on how u sold d domain to help newbie like me.

thanks
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Riar:

datz awesome.......can u pls give us a brief info on how u sold d domain to help newbie like me.

thanks
it's just abt the same tutorial we've had here on this thread, and some more tips that are contained in the manual.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Riar: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
osina1414:

it's just abt the same tutorial we've had here on this thread, and some more tips that are contained in the manual.

ok....

coz i have 9domains.....that i purchased for the past three months with no single sale

just confused on it

e no easy
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Riar:

ok....

coz i have 9domains.....that i purchased for the past three months with no single sale

just confused on it

e no easy

i understand how u feel brooh, but like i said earlier, the value of the domain name is also a very vital factor. and dont ever 4get d fact that "pateint is the watch word" u will wake smilling one day soon, n thats my prayer 4 u.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nellybenn: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
bennelsonmike@gmail.com
please send me every thing about the domain stuff and how to buy it and sell it. thanks
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2015
nellybenn:
bennelsonmike@gmail.com
please send me every thing about the domain stuff and how to buy it and sell it. thanks

pls read the whole thread 4rm d beginin, bt if u need the a-z manual which goes for N2,500, send me an email at osina1414@gmail.com with "DOMAIN PACK" as the subject, for details on how to order.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2015
those that paid 4 d manual should pls check their box coz the packages av been delivered. n pls aknowlage u've recieved so that i can send u d back-up manual, and the bonus(5 sure ways of earning money on the internet without spending any kobo) as promised.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nellybenn: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
am just confused about the whole issue at Op. have just open the address www.godaddy.com to see how it works if i can purchase a domain. It all goes thus
when I open it and i type the coupon code that you gave us and click on the search so many so many coupon code came out with SELECT on green so when i select it was showing selected and was been displayed on the top right corner of the screen as one domain selected. my question now is what will be the next step and besides I haven't created any account yet because when i was trying to create it it was showing input username and the password was like. You must input a letter and a upper case and a lower case. Please how should a password looks like and a username. I need sample so that i will modify and create account on godaddy. Please must you sign in before you started using their services
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
@nellybenn, plz take note of the following:
a. the promo code i suplied is not a domain name, but the code was just a kind of pass word to anable u buy ur prefered @ redused price.
b. i also anounced here some weeks ago that the godaddy promo period is over, at such, the codes are no longer working.
c. if u want to buy a domain, on the search bar, type in any prefered name u want to register, and ckick search. wen the search result is out, if its available for u 2 buy, u then select it to be added to ur cart. U can then proceed to checkout, creat account, and make payment.
d. on the issue of username n password, u can still use dis ur NL username (nellybenn) and any desired password, make the password start with a capital letter, and also add a number to it(eg. Romance25).

All the above stated points are well elaborated on the manual, n much more tips to guide u all the way. u can get urself well armed by ordering for a copy @ d rate of $2,500.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by inertia007: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
thanks for the knowledge
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by inertia007: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
iam very intrested adachadavid@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
inertia007:
thanks for the knowledge
my pleasure
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
inertia007:
iam very intrested adachadavid@gmail.com

thanks for ur interest. pls read through the thread and act on it. but if its the detailed manual u desire, simply send an Email to osina1414@gmail.com, with "DOMAIN PACK" as the subject, for detail on how to place the order.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nellybenn: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2015
OP I really appreciate your good work on this you are a genius to this our generation. May almighty God reward you more abundantly Amen.
Have tried using something in that regards concerning my username and password. but it was still requesting for the same thing. any way i will try another different browser like google Chrome or mollaliza Firefox . Thanks
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nellybenn: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2015
thanks a OP i give it a try
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2015
nellybenn:
thanks a OP i give it a try
u wlcm Ma'am, i wish u all the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.