Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (49622 Views)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by iduborian(m): 2:28am On Jul 02, 2015
Younger ladies pls learned from this thread cos hope no dey for old fish
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 02, 2015
This post reminds me of my experience wit an FBN staff in Abuja. I'm 27 and she is 29. We've bn friends for a while and my intention was to make a move for a relationship wit her. I went to her branch dis very day to deposit 50k in my account like I always do every other month towards my buildin project somewhere around fct, I was having only 550 naira in my wallet that afternoon, my would be gf requested I buy her lunch so I gave her 500 out of the 550 in my wallet. Na so dis babe just vex return my money, tellin me it's too small bla bla bla. I quietly took bak my cash and left. #good riddance!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by 400billionman: 2:41am On Jul 02, 2015
falconey:
misssclassy is inform .......

Being too critical about everything would top my list.
Girls who are pessimistic and judgemental will result to a chronic nagging wife.

That's hell for a man.

Pessimistic, jugdmental and desperate. Making insensitive arguments of things she doesn't understand. The most annoying is suspicion. They keep barging into the guy to spy on him if he is seeing another girl. Forgetting that actions are louder than voice.

Most girls just spoil their opportunities.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by 400billionman: 2:45am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks. I really appreciate your opinion.

You are very intelligent
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by 400billionman: 2:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Antoinne:

That's not an attack. It's an opinion. Write-ups like this are the reasons Nigerians stay ignorant. Any Tom, Diiick or Harryc wakes up, grabs a pen and begins making verdicts on other people's lives. Tell me, what's wrong in "joining the feminism band wagon", if that makes a lady satisfied? Is marriage the pinnacle of a woman's achievement? Do you know how many poor souls will read this and begin inferring things that are not actually wrong with them?

I beg to disagree with articles like this that paint subjective issues with a color brush. They certainly don't encourage a lady to keep her head up and hold her shoulder high. There's more to living than marriage. And behavior should be by themselves and not fashioned to nick a husband.

Not when her ultimate purpose is to marry and have a man called her own. There are also men who cannot keep women.

Even religions of the world have tenets; do's and don't's. Missclassy is right at least based on my personal experience.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by 400billionman: 2:54am On Jul 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

But after all these points listed we'll still have women who will be single.

Is it that they don't know these things or they don't care?

Because these facts are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. undecided

It takes a certain level of intelligence and humility to accept someone's mistakes. Some people do not just attain such levels of intelligence.

Others do not care, they are ego self protective and bullet proof to criticism and personal evaluation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by ideykwum: 3:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Very incisive comment!

400billionman:

It takes a certain level of intelligence and humility to accept someone's mistakes. Some people do not just attain such levels of intelligence.

Others do not care, they are ego self protective and bullet proof to criticism and personal evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by 400billionman: 3:20am On Jul 02, 2015
epelumi42:

She made points related to each other and one, contradicting.

[size=15]Putting themselves out there and appearing too desperate. When a lady makes herself too available, she starts to lose class. [/size]

She also made points about them setting high standards and also not being a burden. The points should have fallen under the same explanation. She mentioned financial stuff repeatedly.

The point is this: a lady that wants to get married won't create hatred for men, so the last sentence in the feminism part was unnecessary.

There's something about Nigerians, you can't do it perfectly. You just have to be reasonable in your actions.

My bit. Misssclassy, I like you o, but I can't always support your points.

It is not contradictory.

When a Lady makes her self available, it is not for every man to have her. A wise girl makes herself available to only one man.( Read the book of Ruth in the bible). A girl sees a man who has a quality she wants and then she positions herself for that guy to notice her and talk to her. She simply put herself out there. I have had such experience twice. Very intelligent ladies do this.

When a Lady is already with a guy and she starts pushing the guy to come and present wine to her father under 2 months she met the guy or pushing the guy to travel over 500 km with her to introduce his mum to her under one month of dating. When she is pushing the hands of the clock on the relationship, that is desperation..
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by 400billionman: 3:33am On Jul 02, 2015
mima247:
I m sorry but I have to say this.i find a lot of broke ass guys looking for financially stable women to marry....forgeting dat d woman is enduring d rubbish @work so she's not a burden to her husband. Such men get all angry if d woman after marrying them does an expensive hairdo.....as if she's supposed to b his bank account.many women work @jobs deemed suitable for men... They endure all this so as not to b a liability.Ithink its shameful when men turn to gold diggers...

You don't have to say this because you have a good job. A paid job that is not yours and you could be fired. Even if it is your personal business, if men assume such attitudes, will a well fed guy marry a broke girl which is 80% occurrence in marriages in Nigeria ?

Being financially capable more than ones partner is not enough reason to look down on ones spouse if there is love. Most ladies find it hard to support a struggling man but men do it everyday. All you need do is screen out those men you branded as broke and go for the non broke ones.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by coderXO(m): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2015
Antoinne:

That's not an attack. It's an opinion. Write-ups like this are the reasons Nigerians stay ignorant. Any Tom, Diiick or Harryc wakes up, grabs a pen and begins making verdicts on other people's lives. Tell me, what's wrong in "joining the feminism band wagon", if that makes a lady satisfied? Is marriage the pinnacle of a woman's achievement? Do you know how many poor souls will read this and begin inferring things that are not actually wrong with them?

I beg to disagree with articles like this that paint subjective issues with a color brush. They certainly don't encourage a lady to keep her head up and hold her shoulder high. There's more to living than marriage. And behavior should be by themselves and not fashioned to nick a husband.

Wetin this one dey talk? Pick up your pen and write something sensible let us see. What's with the hate?
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by coderXO(m): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2015
Well done. Good write-up. Only question I have is are you yourself married?
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by MicroBox: 5:29am On Jul 02, 2015
She's guilty of number 1,.3 and 10
Thank God I finally got reasons why my spirit always say No! No!! No!!! whenever I think about her as a life partner.....
Incase you will stumble on this post one day, those are the reason why I will distance you ....bye honey
wish you well in your subsequent relationship(s)..
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by epelumi42(m): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2015
400billionman:

It is not contradictory.

When a Lady makes her self available, it is not for every man to have her. A wise girl makes herself available to only one man.( Read the book of Ruth in the bible). A girl sees a man who has a quality she wants and then she positions herself for that guy to notice her and talk to her. She simply put herself out there. I have had such experience twice. Very intelligent ladies do this.

When a Lady is already with a guy and she starts pushing the guy to come and present wine to her father under 2 months she met the guy or pushing the guy to travel over 500 km with her to introduce his mum to her under one month of dating. When she is pushing the hands of the clock on the relationship, that is desperation..

That's is very true, considering your examples, there's gonna be a few exceptions. Thanks for enlightening.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2015
400billionman:

You are very intelligent
Thankssmiley
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Truckpusher(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by falconey(m): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2015
400billionman:

Pessimistic, jugdmental and desperate. Making insensitive arguments of things she doesn't understand. The most annoying is suspicion. They keep barging into the guy to spy on him if he is seeing another girl. Forgetting that actions are louder than voice.

Most girls just spoil their opportunities.

precisely!
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Chijosky(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2015
Nice write up dear but no pishur...
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Raalsalghul: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Why can't people just let the single ladies be? It's not as if there are no single men out there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2015
@missclassy, i do not think it is ok to just say it as it is. This is because people are are reading and their emotions have to be taken into consideration. You can always express what you think but pls say it in a way that you pass your message completely without hurting other people. Don't also forget to give words of encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2015
alot of the things brought up by the op can also be said about single men.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Oahray: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmm... So being single is now a disease that must be cured with strict medication.

I think we should focus more on the marriages crashing left, right and centre, and what can be done about it. Those divorced persons probably also once thought marriage was the sole reason for their existence.

It's unfair pretending just to land a spouse. Getting married isn't so much a big deal as staying married.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by free2ryhme: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:
There are a lot of single ladies out there who are supposed to have been married but still remain single. Most have had relationships and for some reasons such relationship failed, with them being the primary cause of such failures, while some haven't even had the any.
Most times this is as a result of certain reasons that these ladies may be ignorant of

So here are some of those probable reasons why a lot of ladies who seek to marry still end up remaining single.

*Displaying Bad Attitudes
Some ladies tend have very repulsive attitudes that most men can't tolerate. Such attitudes might include being rude, being arrogant, being too hotheaded, not being able to heed to advice and basically not to carrying theirselves in a fashion that is morally acceptable.
Some ladies display egocentric characteristics and believe that men should worship the floor they walk while they are free to act as they like and most men are repelled by such
And most of the time, when all this bad attitudes are pointed out to these ladies, they still don't take heed and still continue in them.

*Ignorantly Joining The Feminist Band Wagon
The cause of feminism is growing rapidly during this our time and a lot of ladies just ignorantly claim to be feminists without even having a complete understanding of what feminism really entails.
These ladies, due to the certain standards they set and their requirements of the opposite sex, they tend to repel men instead of attract them.
Because of their lack of understanding of the concept of feminism, some even begin to grow a gradual dislike for men which they display through certain characters which cause men to pull away from them.

*Placing Too Much Emphasis On looks
A lot of ladies see their looks as their ultimate charm for attracting men. They see it as the only thing men want, and become oblivious of the fact that physical appearance is just a part of the requirements of wife, and they pay less attention to other parts of themselves that might need development.
Instead of them to build on their other qualities, they put all the effort and place too much attention to their looks and ignore certain aspects of themselves that need improvement.

*Not Putting Themselves Out There
There are ladies who sit around whine day to day about being single, waiting for fate to step in or magic to happen.
These ladies forget that life doesn't owe them anything, and that they have to strive and take the bull by the horns if they want to get what they want.
Of course it might be difficult for a lot of ladies putting themselves out there, as there are a lot of hindrances such as the nature of job, certain personalities traits and all that,
but that doesn't mean they shouldn't try to bring themselves out of their comfort zone.

Also, a lot of ladies fear rejection because they might have tried some relationships in times past but failed, and they let this fear creep into them and they become hesitant in wanting to commit to any new relationship.
They fail to understand that they a husband isn't just going to appear at their doorsteps They have to go out, meet people and engage in certain activities aimed at broadening their social circle.

*Being Too Desperate
Due to the fact that most ladies are so eager to marry, most show so much desperation and they end up putting too much pressure on their partners.
Some become to pushy and they constantly pressurize their partners into marrying them quickly, and this can be too demanding.
Men see that overly persistent attitude as a red light and some might even start placing meaning to it and at the end loose interest in the relationship.

*Making Themselves A Burden To Men
A lot of ladies, especially during dating tend to be too financially dependent on their partners for everything and this results in them becoming a nothing but a burden to their partners
They fail to realize that most men want women that can support them financially, not women that would just stay lazy around and expect men to just throw everything on their tables.

*Having Overly High Expectations
A lot of ladies set unrealistic expectations of the kind of man they want. Most of these standards tend to be absurd and unreasonable and it ends up limiting their choices.
You see ladies wanting their "dream' men to have particular physical characteristics, have certain educational status, attain a certain financial height, belong to a particular social class, and more often than not, they don't find men who possess all this qualities in one and keep on searching and searching until it becomes too late.

*Being Too Critical About Everything
A lot of ladies are too critical and judgmental about issues and they tend to always look at things from a pessimistic point of view.
They always tend to see nothing good in anything and they always look for someone to blame their predicaments on. All this can be really frustrating for their partners
Some are not even appreciative of little and always expect more.
They even go all the way to blame their partners for their own wrongs and most men just can't live with them.

*Not Taking Good Care Of Themselves
Although ones physical appearance isn't the most important thing men seek, but definitely, it's the first thing they see.
A lot of ladies tend not to pay too much attention on how they look, or how they dress.
They don't take care of hairs, their shape, their weights and generally, the way they look, some even dress shabbily and tattered and at the end wonder why men don't approach them.
Men are generally attracted to ladies that are attractive and if a man doesn't see a lady as such, he doesn't pay attention to her.

Giving Up Too Easily
A lot of women who might not be having it good in a relationship just tend to throw their hands up in the air and say, “I give up, there’s no point continuing"
But they fail to realize that not every guy they meet is the perfect guy
They forget that each experience be a learning experience, and they get discouraged easily.
They fail to understand that there are always trying times in every relationship and patience and perseverance is needed for things to work things out.

Written By Misssclassy

Please what is your relationship status?

Please no offence

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Oahray:
Hmmm... So being single is now a disease that must be cured with strict medication.

I think we should focus more on the marriages crashing left, right and centre, and what can be done about it. Those divorced persons probably also once thought marriage was the sole reason for their existence.

It's unfair pretending just to land a spouse. Getting married isn't so much a big deal as staying married.

If you noticed, the titled read »» Reasons why ladies who seek to marry remain single.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by ganiberry: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2015
Two other serious reasons why some ladies remain single are:

1. They place much importance on guys that live abroad. Whether they are serious about them or not, once you just come from abroad even if it is South Africa or Dubai or any other part of the world. They will be interested in marrying you.

2. Some of the ladies while they were having serious relationship with their husband to be, they are still interested in their ex-boy friend. They are just waiting for the guy to come back and they open their arms to welcome him. The intention of the guy is none of their business. They will just foolishly allow they guy to ruin their existing relationship.

Very very sad. I had that experience and it was very painful. The guy came from South Africa after they had gone their separate ways for two years. He came and the girl open her arms and within the one month the guy spent in Nigeria before going back, she got pregnant for the guy.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
... waiting for d PERFECT man.

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Oahray: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

If you noticed, the titled read »» Reasons why ladies who seek to marry remain single.
this your reply would have been more meaningful if the average African wouldn't look at a lady who DOESN'T WANT to get married as a nasty, possessed lesbian.

In the African context in which this your article was written, the 'seek' changes nothing, as many an African mind cannot imagine a woman not eager to get married.

It's the same old 'if-you-aren't-married-you-have-a-problem' tale we've been tireless feeding our young women. Then we wonder why many ladies are becoming desperate, and even bash them for it.

That aside, I don't think anyone who is nice for wedding reasons would have much reason to stay nice afterwards. Think long term. Please teach people to improve because it would make them better persons, not so they can get married.

Articulate writeup all the same
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Sunnypa11(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2015
She is right...Don't need to add more pepper and rub salt on some wounds
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by EmmyDe25(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:
There are a lot of single ladies out there who are supposed to have been married but still remain single. Most have had relationships and for some reasons such relationship failed, with them being the primary cause of such failures, while some haven't even had the any.
Most times this is as a result of certain reasons that these ladies may be ignorant of

So here are some of those probable reasons why a lot of ladies who seek to marry still end up remaining single.

*Displaying Bad Attitudes
Some ladies tend have very repulsive attitudes that most men can't tolerate. Such attitudes might include being rude, being arrogant, being too hotheaded, not being able to heed to advice and basically not to carrying theirselves in a fashion that is morally acceptable.
Some ladies display egocentric characteristics and believe that men should worship the floor they walk while they are free to act as they like and most men are repelled by such
And most of the time, when all this bad attitudes are pointed out to these ladies, they still don't take heed and still continue in them.

*Ignorantly Joining The Feminist Band Wagon
The cause of feminism is growing rapidly during this our time and a lot of ladies just ignorantly claim to be feminists without even having a complete understanding of what feminism really entails.
These ladies, due to the certain standards they set and their requirements of the opposite sex, they tend to repel men instead of attract them.
Because of their lack of understanding of the concept of feminism, some even begin to grow a gradual dislike for men which they display through certain characters which cause men to pull away from them.

*Placing Too Much Emphasis On looks
A lot of ladies see their looks as their ultimate charm for attracting men. They see it as the only thing men want, and become oblivious of the fact that physical appearance is just a part of the requirements of wife, and they pay less attention to other parts of themselves that might need development.
Instead of them to build on their other qualities, they put all the effort and place too much attention to their looks and ignore certain aspects of themselves that need improvement.

*Not Putting Themselves Out There
There are ladies who sit around whine day to day about being single, waiting for fate to step in or magic to happen.
These ladies forget that life doesn't owe them anything, and that they have to strive and take the bull by the horns if they want to get what they want.
Of course it might be difficult for a lot of ladies putting themselves out there, as there are a lot of hindrances such as the nature of job, certain personalities traits and all that,
but that doesn't mean they shouldn't try to bring themselves out of their comfort zone.

Also, a lot of ladies fear rejection because they might have tried some relationships in times past but failed, and they let this fear creep into them and they become hesitant in wanting to commit to any new relationship.
They fail to understand that they a husband isn't just going to appear at their doorsteps They have to go out, meet people and engage in certain activities aimed at broadening their social circle.

*Being Too Desperate
Due to the fact that most ladies are so eager to marry, most show so much desperation and they end up putting too much pressure on their partners.
Some become to pushy and they constantly pressurize their partners into marrying them quickly, and this can be too demanding.
Men see that overly persistent attitude as a red light and some might even start placing meaning to it and at the end loose interest in the relationship.

*Making Themselves A Burden To Men
A lot of ladies, especially during dating tend to be too financially dependent on their partners for everything and this results in them becoming a nothing but a burden to their partners
They fail to realize that most men want women that can support them financially, not women that would just stay lazy around and expect men to just throw everything on their tables.

*Having Overly High Expectations
A lot of ladies set unrealistic expectations of the kind of man they want. Most of these standards tend to be absurd and unreasonable and it ends up limiting their choices.
You see ladies wanting their "dream' men to have particular physical characteristics, have certain educational status, attain a certain financial height, belong to a particular social class, and more often than not, they don't find men who possess all this qualities in one and keep on searching and searching until it becomes too late.

*Being Too Critical About Everything
A lot of ladies are too critical and judgmental about issues and they tend to always look at things from a pessimistic point of view.
They always tend to see nothing good in anything and they always look for someone to blame their predicaments on. All this can be really frustrating for their partners
Some are not even appreciative of little and always expect more.
They even go all the way to blame their partners for their own wrongs and most men just can't live with them.

*Not Taking Good Care Of Themselves
Although ones physical appearance isn't the most important thing men seek, but definitely, it's the first thing they see.
A lot of ladies tend not to pay too much attention on how they look, or how they dress.
They don't take care of hairs, their shape, their weights and generally, the way they look, some even dress shabbily and tattered and at the end wonder why men don't approach them.
Men are generally attracted to ladies that are attractive and if a man doesn't see a lady as such, he doesn't pay attention to her.

Giving Up Too Easily
A lot of women who might not be having it good in a relationship just tend to throw their hands up in the air and say, “I give up, there’s no point continuing"
But they fail to realize that not every guy they meet is the perfect guy
They forget that each experience be a learning experience, and they get discouraged easily.
They fail to understand that there are always trying times in every relationship and patience and perseverance is needed for things to work things out.

Written By Misssclassy

SPOT ON.....had to type that in caps cos you made alot of sense.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by skyfullofstars(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
I always see posts of complaint towards women.

Why don't we also make a post against men? We, the women, we also deserve a good partner by our side, and i'm sure we could name a hundred examples why men are far from perfect...

Nobody is perfect, neither women nor men.
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by raysville(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Am inspired by this article. God bless you a hundred times and more; pls help teach Nigerian women common sense. Feminism is one of the greatest propaganda destroying the Family unit. www.raysville..com
Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by Samexdx(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Tanx man... The post is for people that want to marry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single by DeRay98(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Antoinne:

This is exactly the point the articles is making and you just made yourself an example. It talks about Ladies who really want to marry and they may be failing. If it you don't intend to marry like it appears then leave others reappraise themselves. Arrogance is written all your response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) / #LagosRunzBoys Now Trending On Twitter (Hilarious Screenshots) / Roby Ekpo & Mayowa Lambe-Ekpo Pre-Wedding Photos: Strangling & Dragging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.