Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) (72460 Views)

Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by barry40: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is it made here in Nigeria?

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Einsthawkton(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Electric car in Nigeria?
Power company never do you anything at all

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by UnknownT: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
He doesn't need car allowance, this time around donate half of your Vehicle Allowance to Imo Civil Servants grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by EbolaParasite: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
brainpower:
These cars aren't really that expensive, I wish the car companies that make electric cars should advertise more in Nigeria. We need more cars like this, it saves cost and helps the environment. But Nigerians will always prefer Lexus 570 to prove you are a big boy. It is well. Hope he achieves what he told us about the cars.

Like seriously............Do you see the irony in your statement? ELECTRIC car and Nigeria can not be used in the same sentence. How/Where you wan charge?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by duality(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
can we have a complete picture of what the car look like ...
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by ayusco85(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ben Bruce to youths:

Your future is greater than APC, PDP
The lawmaker representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District, Senator Ben Murray Bruce, has urged Nigerian youths to see the country from a pro-youth outlook & not a pro-PDP or pro-APC perspective.

“I advise youths not to look at Nigeria from a pro PDP or APC perspective, but with a pro youth outlook. Your future is greater than a party." He said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by redcliff: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Precious91:
hmm.I hope he still sends his wardrobe allowance to workers in Osun.I don't think 2 months salary is enough.Not abusing Osun worker.Am just watching out for the integrity of his words.

Must you really comment when you have nothing to say?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by seedgreen(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Following
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Always seeking f*cking attention lyk a seductress
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmmmm i reserve my comment!!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by fF01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Koroaso:
*******ELECTRIC AND PETROL WHICH IS EASIER TO GET IN NIGERIA??**********

********MURRAY BRUCE NEEDS A REALITY CHECK STAT**********
petrol ofcuz. i never see light since 2pm today!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ben Bruce should send his furniture allowance to Osun workers before Friday
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Mintek: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Who does this man think he is fooling?

How?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by DoubleDee4U(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wow! Senator Ben Bruce driving himself? No driver? How humble. That's enviable!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by HirstMOG(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wetin com concern us wit his keronsine car. Most of us here should not been liken to jobless infection ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by mistabiola: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Williamso:

What will you rather he does??
If he drives it, you'll call him a hypocrite. If he doesn't, you'll call him insincere... What do you really want?

That's Nigerians for you cheesy cheesy

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Where is the electricity in the car ?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Eden007(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
It
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by mistabiola: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
frodow:
Where is the electricity in the car ?

Don't you see the pinshure!!! angry Abi you expect make dem connect am with transformer cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Williamso(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
mistabiola:
That's Nigerians for you cheesy cheesy
I'm just tired. Irritatingly indecisive.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by brainpower(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Like seriously............Do you see the irony in your statement? ELECTRIC car and Nigeria can not be used in the same sentence. How/Where you wan charge?

Lol. My brother, we have the ultimate source of energy which is the sun. And there are lots of cars that are solar. No difference between them and this one. But PMB has promised to give us constant power. So don't worry, it will work out

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Jalinco: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
I thought he wanted to donate it to Osun civil servant?
He thought he could screw them like Stella. anufia
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by ipreach: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
so he finally donated his allowance to Osun state, that's why Aragbahola was able to pay two salaries to his workers
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by searider(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Electric car? Okay.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
eazisky:
see free money de go freely, maybe kidnappers go on strike.

Kidnapping in fct no be childs.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by mistabiola: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Williamso:

I'm just tired. Irritatingly indecisive.

angry sad Try panadol extra cheesy cheesy
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by mistabiola: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
searider:
Electric car? Okay.

It sounds strange to you. Padi mi labule cheesy cheesy

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by neocortex: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Abduletudaye:

How many times will you comment angry

As many as she likes.
I guess you are one of those envying introvert cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by beyoncausme: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
good one.....
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by generalkofosi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thank God for change, uncle Ben wouldn't try to use the car under uncle Jonah tenure
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Precious91(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
redcliff:

Must you really comment when you have nothing to say?
can't you get a life instead of quoting me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
neocortex:

As many as she likes.
I guess you are one of those envying introvert cheesy

I dey jealous ni grin....

She never reach two months and shes already making waves.... undecided..

She must be Seun wife lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.