Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) (72463 Views)

Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by searider(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
mistabiola:

It sounds strange to you. Padi mi labule cheesy cheesy
It sounds strange considering the light situation in naija.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by columbus007(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Imanuelle:
No wonder sun dun dey scarce...
cheesy u don finish me with laff cheesy
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by mistabiola: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
searider:

It sounds strange considering the light situation in naija.

He will look for another option smiley smiley
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by searider(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
mistabiola:

He will look for another option smiley smiley
Another option like buying a lister generator or waiting for the rainy season to come to an end to gain solar energy?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
As I scroll down hoping to see better comments on the role of technology to the nation, even ben bruce has a merit on this situation and even people without common sense are hypocrite in this discussion
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by africanusvu(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Imanuelle:
Ellectrick Car Not Solar car,Buhari Brain like u
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by EbolaParasite: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
brainpower:

Lol. My brother, we have the ultimate source of energy which is the sun. And there are lots of cars that are solar. No difference between them and this one. But PMB has promised to give us constant power. So don't worry, it will work out

We also have lots of crude yet no pms? Lots of timber, yet we import every. Hoping the car situation will be different is wishful thinking. By the way, come back in the dry season when NEPA starts showing people pepper. People thinking power is good now because of PMB, na wash. Rainy season. Kainji don full.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by mistabiola: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
searider:

Another option like buying a lister generator or waiting for the rainy season to come to an end to gain solar energy?

He is wealthy and Money is not a problem. cheesy cheesy He can even buy the biggest generating power machine in GEJ's Village. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Imanuelle:
lmao!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by mikolo80: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
brainpower:
These cars aren't really that expensive, I wish the car companies that make electric cars should advertise more in Nigeria. We need more cars like this, it saves cost and helps the environment. But Nigerians will always prefer Lexus 570 to prove you are a big boy. It is well. Hope he achieves what he told us about the cars.
Where will you charge it. With which light.you sure say no be firewood de power viat brain or maybe e de leak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by sonnyudoh(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Congratulations guys am so happy

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by MNDY(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Koroaso:
*******ELECTRIC AND PETROL WHICH IS EASIER TO GET IN NIGERIA??**********

********MURRAY BRUCE NEEDS A REALITY CHECK STAT**********

#Word
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by scentmarlc(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Good for him.
my madam, watapun.

Who sidon for yur front seat..gringringrin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by MNDY(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
fF01:
petrol ofcuz. i never see light since 2pm today!
And you like the price at which you are buying the petrol?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
africanusvu:
Ellectrick Car Not Solar car,Buhari Brain like u

You just land from Mars?

Senator-elect and Chairman of Silverbird Group, Ben Murray-Bruce, at the Silverbird Man of the Year Awards at Eko Hotel last night showed off his latest automobile acquisition, an electric Kia car. He said to drive the car, you don't need fuel, just sunlight. The car can also travel for 8 hours once fully charged and can be charged with solar power.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/pics-ben-murray-bruce-introduces-his.html

I dash you this one, the next time you mess up, na kirikiri you go land.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by redcliff: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Precious91:

can't you get a life instead of quoting me

I have one and you dont need to tell me how to spend it...but since you are coming here posting silly comments, youre my business
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by searider(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
mistabiola:

He is wealthy and Money is not a problem. cheesy cheesy He can even buy the biggest generating power machine in GEJ's Village. cheesy cheesy
True talk
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by scentmarlc(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
hugogerrard:
As I scroll down hoping to see better comments on the role of technology to the nation, even ben bruce has a merit on this situation and even people without common sense are hypocrite in this discussion

??
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by sanmibukunmi: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
I like this man.....how I wish am just grown up already, there are some ppl I will immediately make friends with...Murray bruce is one of them.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by freshvine(f): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mr. Common sense

If only educated, innovative, and intelligent men like this is allowed to lead this country but heck no...we are stuck with one old duara illiterate who don't even know the name of the commission that conducted his election and not also aware that west Germany ceased to be a country.

...another BARRACK Obama wasting.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Precious91(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
redcliff:

I have one and you dont need to tell me how to spend it...but since you are coming here posting silly comments, youre my business
Seems you are in the mood to trade words,but I got better things to do than trade with someone like you.No market for you with me.I wonder if you know the meaning of personal opinion.You can shove yours anywhere you deem fit.Swerve,bro.Happy new month.Nyt nyt.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Tolubory(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
How we want take know say nah Electric Car! Show us the Engine......
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
popcykaylah:
na crazy amount kia go sell that ride..besides na even only kia go fit service am..only for the rich for now..but I see this everywhere by year 2100
lol.......a normal not neccesary rich Nigerian can afford an hybrid car
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by zylla(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
What's electric about that car?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by leonn(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
kindly not that an electric car for now is not designed to make very long trip as the battery dies after some mile of travel about 300 miles or a little above that, so an electric car cannot be fully dependable atleast for now......
brainpower:
These cars aren't really that expensive, I wish the car companies that make electric cars should advertise more in Nigeria. We need more cars like this, it saves cost and helps the environment. But Nigerians will always prefer Lexus 570 to prove you are a big boy. It is well. Hope he achieves what he told us about the cars.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Mrevildoer(m): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Who does this man think he is fooling?

Himself
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Otunbatrafford: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2015
This man is just too hypocritical. He promised to donate his wardrobe allowance to unpaid government workers in Osun, they should ask him what effort is he making to salvage the life of his employee by name Meka Akerejola of Rythm FM Abuja who is currently on a sick bed due to Kidney failure? At least there is a popular adage that says '' charity begins at home ''
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Bifwoli: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2015
A northern senator would not be this humble to drive themselves.

Always have big ego and big man syndrome...love big cars,security detail,driver,sexitary and all kinds of bling all coming with little productivity.(more style than substance)
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by fred19(m): 12:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:
Who does this man think he is fooling?

HE IS FOOLING UR FADA........
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Emekamex(m): 1:01am On Jul 02, 2015
fred19:

HE IS FOOLING MY SENILE FADA........
fixed
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by wordbank(m): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Sabinus
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by mindtricks: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2015
When an already made man feels like making common sense.

Does he stand to lose if he chooses not to make common sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" / Diezani Madueke Spotted With Ben Bruce (Photo) / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.