Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) (72461 Views)

Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by popcykaylah(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
A toyota hybrid 2007 is nt up to 2m a lecturer in a University lecturer can buy dat........a honda civic hybrid 2004 is not up to 1.5m a teacher cn buy it so......u cn c
hahaha na tokunbo...even Honda accord 03..I dey sell am 1.4m..na bicycle you wan buy?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Ndeewonu: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:
Who does this man think he is fooling?

It is sad the way our reason reason. The moment this man crosses over to the other party, he no longer would be seen as deceiving anybody!

#Leadership by propaganda!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Femistico(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
and who is beside him...olosho or wat..none of my biz

buh truth be told I dey always scared bout dis electric cars ooo hope someday they cant be electrocuted
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Williamso:

What will you rather he does??
If he drives it, you'll call him a hypocrite. If he doesn't, you'll call him insincere... What do you really want?
Let not ur heart b troubled......ma problem is wit Etisalat datz bin giving pple free 5mb to post nonsense anywere dey av d chance to
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by wirinet(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
brainpower:

Try and understand me. You don't have to criticize everything. He promised to get a grant of 100million dollars from FG through the senate so as to help youths to be able to produce batteries. These cars aren't that expensive over there it's the shipping and and maintenance over here that's the problem.
It is obvious that electric and solar cars are better for day to day movement for private users. I said electric and solar are like each other doesn't there's no difference. And why didn't you say anything about my point on the environment? We know it is difficult to achieve but so is everything good.

Why do you people fear criticism? We are here to exchange ideas and you are talking about criticism. I have a sound technical and scientific background, so i know what i am talking about when i tell you what you said up there is impractical.

How does the 100million grant work? He want the FG to grant youths $100million in order to produce batteries. Is it a loan? how will the youths pay back the grant? Will Ben Bruce or the FG set up the factory and then hand it over to the youths? I am sure you and Ben Bruce have no idea what it takes to produce a battery?

I laugh when you guys talk about Solar cars. Are you even aware that Solar cars still in experimental and prototype stage? There are no commercially available solar cars yet. You and Ben Bruce do not understand the difference between solar, electric and hybrid cars.

Electric cars are the cars for the future. It is cheap to maintain and run (especially with small intra-city vehicles) and is pollution free.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2015
popcykaylah:

hahaha na tokunbo...even Honda accord 03..I dey sell am 1.4m..na bicycle you wan buy?
hmmm,forget it,i am nt arguing again
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2015
popcykaylah:

lol..a brand new kia Rio is sold for 4.3m ...how much will the hybrid be sold?can you afford that?
dats a kio soul by d way
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) by popcykaylah(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
dats a kio soul by d way
kia soul is even more expensive ...go to kia website and check prices online ..you go take your own eye see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.