Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano (52458 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
winniz:

Do you think from this his recent outburst the clown deserves a second term? I don't think so.

so we should judge governors by outbursts and not performance? I'm not surprised, Peter obi was a master of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by whiskystan: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[s][/s]

Thunder fire you my dear grin grin grin grin grin

You are a stack illiterate. And definitely lacks home training I blame ur family. Poor minded dog

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
carnegiefan:

I just said my mind.
The person who told me this is an insider in Anambra state. According to the source, Peter Obi (though I hate him) was more responsible with funds and was more mature, versatile, and solid in office. He called Obiano "onye mmemme" (someone who likes partying and imprudent with money) grin

As for the Boko Haram nonsense, only a fool would believe Obiano's attempts at buck passing.

My sister is a civil servant with Anambra State government in Awka, when I tell people I don't like Obiano they will think I don't know what am saying.

I have many moles in Obiano's walls, my firend is dispatch in Anambra government house, he is from Aguleri, I know what the guy is bringing home every thursday on flask. grin grin grin grin

Obiano is flamboyant, arrogant and pompous.

Just one term is enough for him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by abu12: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
[size=15pt]goodluck and peter obi appointed an ibo as controller general of nigeria prison in the person of Dr Peter Ekpendu during his tenure, the CG knw much better. Obino may be right [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Cuche: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
It just shows the enemies of Anambra are really envious of the security we enjoyed in the past one year
Whoever is responsible for this knows that all it takes to let loose the demons from that prison is for their brothers to follow Sugar cane lorry down to Onitsha from their find their way to Ekwulobia prison
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by winniz: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so we should judge governors by outbursts and not performance? I'm not surprised, Peter obi was a master of propaganda

Who loves propaganda more that this Willie cheesy Peter Obi achieved a lot without engaging in propaganda.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
[s]
whiskystan:

You are a stack illiterate. And definitely lacks home training I blame ur family. Poor minded dog
[/s]

Your brother is finished, we will kick him and his gf out of Zik's House next election, he got governor in a plater of gold and he is misusing it.

Tell him to start packing all his kai kai bottles now oo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by discusant: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2015
The genesis of BH is use of unconstitutional sharia criminal laws in Nigeria as adopted by 12 states in northern Nigeria.

BH says it is fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws.

beginning 2000, Zamfara state former governor introduced use of sharia criminal laws like cutting off hands of thieves, stoning adulterous women to death; 11 other northern states bought it with jet speed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2015
forexexpert:
Listen Guys and Girls, I don't care who brought bokoharam to Anambra State.

All that matters is that Buhari is the President at the moment and I blame Buhari 100% for allowing this prisoner transfer to go through.

He has the power to stop it but he allowed it go through.

If anything happens to Anambra people, then the fault is Buhari's fault 100%.

Also if he wants, he can simply give the order tonight and these boko boys will be removed from Anambra.

So Vanguard newspaper can try to blame anybody it wants but the real blame goes to Buhari.
why not go and fight him to reverse the decision??...why ranting through your delapidated computer/phone with cheap Mb...If you must blame anybody..then it has to be Gej and Obi..must you guys attack President Buhari at every opportunity?...yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by winniz: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2015
abu12:
[size=15pt]goodluck and peter obi appointed an ibo as controller general of nigeria prison in the person of Dr Peter Ekpendu during his tenure, the CG knw much better. Obino may be right [/size]

Who does your controller general take orders from now if not Your Daura Terrorist undecided
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by mavinc4u(f): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Gov willie, there is something you are not telling Nigerians and that thing is the truth. How would obi accept what would kill him knowing ekwulobia is few poles from his house? Nobody throws a stone in the market because he does not know whose head it would land on. When the news was first spread, you claimed there was nothing of such and now you are pointing fingers on someone. Willie, Please leave obi and GEJ alone and tell us what we don't know, should Anambrarians also expect bombing? You can accuse obi of been stingy but not transfer of bokoharam.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by deltapikin(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Nigeria politics is all about blame game. Ojo blame Ebuka today, tomorrow umaru go blame umukoro life continues.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by desireoge(f): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Stop lying Obiano. Do everything within your power to relocate the terrorist group you have brought to the Pple of Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by discusant: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
PMB ought to know this: BH persists in Nigeria because it has millions of people in the north who share with it the same religious aspirations for a country governed with sharia criminal justice system.

Nigeria's government under PMB ought to spare areas of the country who have nothing to do with the sharia criminal justice thing any association with Boko Haram.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2015
abu12:

Abookii abeg freeze, its your stupid prophet that cause all these nonsense. Go and tell that your prophet that it won't be better with him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2015
winniz:

Who loves propaganda more that this Willie cheesy Peter Obi achieved a lot without engaging in propaganda.

hmmmm, whereas willie has more structures on ground than peter obi in less than one year. #Facts

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by abu12: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2015
winniz:

Who does your controller general take orders from now if not Your Daura Terrorist undecided
[size=14pt]has buhari been 2 anambra prison to knw if the prison is ok?

u just heard obino saying the arrangement has been conclude during goodluck regime, it could be part of security report they hand over 2 buhari, that buhari act upon.

their plan may be to killed those that will b transfer to amanbra secretly, but they ar nolonger in govt, so tell ur brothers in jail 2 take of them [/size]
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by CharliParker: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2015
hmmm Anambra
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by winniz: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

hmmmm, whereas willie has more structures on ground than peter obi in less than one year. #Facts

Why won't he have more structures on ground in less than a year when he's spending the money Obi left for the state.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by winniz: 12:16am On Jul 03, 2015
abu12:

[size=14pt]u just heard obino saying the arrangement has been conclude during goodluck regime, their plan may be to killed those that will b transfer to amanbra secretly, but they ar nolonger in govt [/size]

What do you want Obiano to say? I guess some Anambrarians are blaming him he just had to come up with that Crap.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:16am On Jul 03, 2015
desireoge:
Stop lying Obiano. Do everything within your power to relocate the terrorist group you have brought to the Pple of Anambra
please tell us how obiano brought them to the state you dumb fvck
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2015
mavinc4u:
Gov willie, there is something you are not telling Nigerians and that thing is the truth. How would obi accept what would kill him knowing ekwulobia is few poles from his house? Noone throws a stone in the market because he does not know whose head it would land on. When the news was first spread, you claimed there was nothing of such and now you are pointing fingers on someone. Willie, Please leave obi and GEJ alone and tell us what we don't know, should Anambrarians also expect bombing? You can accuse obi of been stingy but not transfer of bokoharam.
what you dont know is that the criminal called peter obi is trying to blackmail obiano. you should tell peter obi to leave obiano alone to work and face his retirement
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by rusher14: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2015
discusant:
The genesis of BH is use of unconstitutional sharia criminal laws in Nigeria as adopted by 12 states in northern Nigeria.

BH says it is fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws.

beginning 2000, Zamfara state former governor introduced use of sharia criminal laws like cutting off hands of thieves, stoning adulterous women to death; 11 other northern states bought it with jet speed.

[b]I am in partial agreement with you.

Most parts of the North were already practising the Sharia code but wanted it to be a statewide practise.

Unfortunately, the wind of terrorism and radical Islam fanned this yearning coupled with the high use of psychedelic drugs amongst the youth (who aren't allowed to touch alcohol) and kabooom, they had an ordnance in their midst.

Poor border patrol, arming of these radicals by politicians and outright reticence from the government gave them the soil for germination.

The killing of their leader and the manner in which it was done was extra impetus for what was already a fiery happening.

Years of military heads sucking up defence funds, a dysfunctional DSS -more interested in guarding the presidency with its extra perks than intelligence gathering made the fight an uphill battle.

Today, we have politicians and idiots who have made it an ethnic issue rather than a challenge mankind is facing (Tunisia, France, Kenya, Somalia etc.) and championing hate and even further mayhem.

It's a rolling stone and it has momentum. The earlier we all work together to stiffle it, the better for us all.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by winniz: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

what you dont know is that the criminal called peter obi is trying to blackmail obiano. you should tell peter obi to leave obiano alone to work and face his retirement

Why would Obi want to blackmail who he help install as Governor? Was it also Obi that told Willie to go meet the Daura terrorist?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by frankdivine: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Symphony007: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2015
The same igbo crying about marginalisation can't even project unity. What a joke!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Ama80(f): 12:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Obiano shud watch it.he talks too much and do little and behaves lik a drunk.he likes playing to gallery but he shud know dat he is d cso of Anambra state and shud take responsibilities Fr every security issues.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by discusant: 12:32am On Jul 03, 2015
mavinc4u:
Gov willie, there is something you are not telling Nigerians and that thing is the truth. How would obi accept what would kill him knowing ekwulobia is few poles from his house? Noone throws a stone in the market because he does not know whose head it would land on. When the news was first spread, you claimed there was nothing of such and now you are pointing fingers on someone. Willie, Please leave obi and GEJ alone and tell us what we don't know, should Anambrarians also expect bombing? You can accuse obi of been stingy but not transfer of bokoharam.

.Don't believe propaganda, PMB is in power when Boko Haram prisoners were brought to Anambra state, simple logic. All the other stories about either Obi or Obiano agreed with any president or not are mere propaganda of divide and rule.

Now if Buhari listens to the millions of people he governs in the SE and SS, he has to remove whatever Boko Haram prisoners sent to Anambra state. That's how it is done in a democracy.

If Buhari fails to order for the removal of the prisoners, he is leaving the impression that he is in an undeclared conflict with a section of the country he governs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by mavinc4u(f): 12:33am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Obi might be a talkative but not a criminal. He is not blackmailing him anything, the man should face his work and leave obi alone before what happened to obi during his tenure happens to him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2015
winniz:

Why would Obi want to blackmail who he help install as Governor? Was it also Obi that told Willie to go meet the Daura terrorist?
because peter obi is evil and envious of willie's achievements so far
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:36am On Jul 03, 2015
mavinc4u:

Obi might be a talkative but not a criminal. He is not blackmailing him anything, the man should face his work and leave obi alone before what happened to obi during his tenure happens to him.
ask peter obi to explain to you what he did with LG funds X 8 years
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by CUSTOMSAUCTIONS: 12:41am On Jul 03, 2015
AUCTION! AUCTION!! AUCTION!!!
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE !!!
CALL MR IGHODALO ISIRAMEN THANKGOD ON ***(08162472871, )*** FOR
CUSTOM IMPOUNDED VEHICLES BEING AUCTIONED AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE RATE.
EXAMPLES ARE :
TRUCK HEADS (MACK E.T.C)
Golf2=N230,000
Golf3=N300,000
Golf4=N400,000
Toyota Camry 2.4 (big. daddy) =N750,000.
Honda accord baby boy=N450,000.
ToyotaMatrix=N600,000
Toyota Prado jeep=N1,100,000
Toyota Avalon=N 850,000.
ToyotaCorolla=N450,000
Mazda=N300,000
HondaAccord E.O.D =N800,000
Honda Evil Spirit =N1,100,000
ToyotaCamry. 2.2(Tiny Light)=N600,000,
Toyota Avensis=N550,000,
Toyota 4Runner # 950,000.
Toyota Camry 2.4 # 650,000
Toyota FJ Cruiser # 980,000.
Toyota Hiace # 1.1M.
Toyota Highlander #950,000
Toyota HiLux # 1,200,000.
Toyota Matrix # 650,000.
Toyota Prado # 1M.
Toyota Rav4 # 650,000.
Toyota Sequoia # 850,000.
Toyota Sienna # 750,000.
Toyota Tacoma # 400,000.
Toyota Tundra # 1,400,000
Toyota Venza # 2,300,000
Toyota Yaris # 650,000
Murano=N900,000,
Pathfinder=N700,000,
Infinity Jeepfx35=N950,000.
fx45=1,100,000M
Mercedes Benz ML350= N700,000.
etc..AND MANY MORE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals / Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.