Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano (52462 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2015
All i know is that if Knockout blasts in Anambra, this country will burn! Even if it means killing Obiano, Peter Obi, and Dullardhino all together! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
May leprosy decorate the face of everyone that have blamed Buhari for this.
Amin dan uwa. These wailing wailers are very annoying a times

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by winniz: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

because peter obi is evil and envious of willie's achievements so far

You have always hated Peter Obi so you are not to be taken seriously cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by rabbliss(m): 12:50am On Jul 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Useless and stuupid drunk of Obiano brought Boko Haram to Anambra when he chattered private jet to Abuja to go and congratulate the Terrorist leader.
u must be sick upstairs.. How does this affect the president?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:54am On Jul 03, 2015
lawanson44:
All i know is that if Knockout blasts in Anambra, this country will burn! Even if it means killing Obiano, Peter Obi, and Dullardhino all together! angry angry
Now you are talking. lol
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Godsonkemz(m): 1:09am On Jul 03, 2015
With all due respect, Gov Obiano i prove you wrong. The plan of transfering boko haram prisoners was not decided on 2012 contrary to Willie obiano's statement. It may interest you to know dat ex president Goodluck Jonathan had no intention of running for second term as at then. I see no reason why he would delay the implementation if the then President's decision to transfer the inmates was taken then in agreement wit the then Governor as you alleged considering that he had no intention of coming back. What could have stopped him from implementing it. Willie Obiano's accusation has no base.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Mykelpato(m): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2015
angry may thunder fire that drunkard Obiano wey dey squander our money flying jets with his stupid wife.

#O. P May u continue to wallow in falsehood and satanic illiteracy #Amen

# valentineObieyem must see this

#PeterObi my Role model
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Evaromantik(m): 1:15am On Jul 03, 2015
kennydee05:
Chest beaters Sai Baba has no hand in your issue. It is your Wailing Hero and your kinsmen that are selling your birth right because of money.
You better embrace one Nigeria and stop hating President Mohammad Buhari as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
na by force to be one Nigeria........dnt try to bring Biafra to fetter over what we dnt want to get indulged into.........Buhari is swiftly putting northerners everywhere while sacking the Biafrans on the go and here are u preaching me one Nigeria........thunder wey carry pikin go fire u die.......effing you
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Mykelpato:
angry may thunder fire that drunkard Obiano wey dey squander our money flying jets with his stupid wife.

#PeterObi my Role model
Yes, If flying private jets will make obiano to perform the way he is doing, I hope he gets air force one from us president. Saying peter obi is your role model is like saying the devil is your role model. I wish you goodluck but tell the criminal called peter obi to leave the governor alone to perform. Obiano is doing what he couldnt do in anambra in his 8 year devilish tenure in one year. Peter obi should go and die of jealousy and leave us alone. Make sure you tell him this you bastard

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Evaromantik(m): 1:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Mykelpato:

#PeterObi my Role model
u hav already broadcast ur reason for opposing Obiano....not that he lied but that he gave ur role model a bitchy remark.do u expect him to be giving him banters over such deadly issue.......yeye man like u......the truth ought to be said no matter what........if u knw what and how much he{Obiano} contributed to anambra state's security,u will knw that the innocent man cannot bring us dis deadly inmates.............bob marley said "the truth is an offence but not a sin"......wat Obiano said was nothing but the truth......so batty bwoy stop being bias for heaven sake......biko,e jim chukwu ario gi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by mindurword(m): 1:30am On Jul 03, 2015
A deal sign 3 years ago and is been implemented now one fool want to blame Goodluck Jonathan and peter Obi for that, is a shame.Governor Willie Obiano If you collected money from west Germany u better return it back and return the goods of Buhari boys back to the north,you are worse than Lai Mohammed Mr. Obiano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Foooool.... Who should I blame? Who is the President right now?

Useless ass wipe

akthedream:
why not go and fight him to reverse the decision??...why ranting through your delapidated computer/phone with cheap Mb...If you must blame anybody..then it has to be Gej and Obi..must you guys attack President Buhari at every opportunity?...yeye.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by mindurword(m): 1:37am On Jul 03, 2015
mindurword:
A deal sign 3 years ago and is been implemented now one fool want to blame Goodluck Jonathan and peter Obi for that, is a shame.Governor Willie Obiano If you collected money from west Germany u better return it back and return the goods of boko hari boys back to the north,you are worse than Lai Mohammed Mr. Obiano
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by apolonius(m): 1:39am On Jul 03, 2015
I thought the jingoists from the East were accusing Mr Buhari of being behind the transfer? Now one of their most celebrated supervised it.

I dey laugh o.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by omenka(m): 1:40am On Jul 03, 2015
May God continue to expose the WailingWailers time after time, amen.

I wish they could leak the paperworks of this transfer duly signed by that Fedora Drunk so all these internet tribal warlords/e-Wailers can shut their trap once and for all.

I can still hear the echo of the Drunk's voice during his shameful tasteless interview with Amanpour when he said "we should not play politics with Boko Haram". Just look at this now.

What a shameless hypocrite.

#SleepWhereAreYou!!!cry
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by 9jatatafo(m): 1:45am On Jul 03, 2015
This governor is shameless and silly. If it was to be financial allocation, will he be passing blame? It it was a landmark achievement, will he pass the glory and praise to Peter Obi and GEJ? Brainless politicians crying like babies.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by omenka(m): 1:46am On Jul 03, 2015
lawanson44:
[s]All i know is that if Knockout blasts in Anambra, this country will burn! Even if it means killing Obiano, Peter Obi, and Dullardhino all together![/s] angry angry
I bet you'd burn the country through typing from behind a computer. Smh.

Go take lectures from Asari. He promised hell if we don't return Jonathan. When last did we hear him ranting??

#WailingWailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Evaromantik(m): 1:46am On Jul 03, 2015
mindurword:
A deal sign 3 years ago and is been implemented now one fool want to blame Goodluck Jonathan and peter Obi for that, is a shame.Governor Willie Obiano If you collected money from west Germany u better return it back and return the goods of Buhari boys back to the north,you are worse than Lai Mohammed Mr. Obiano
deep in ur heart now,u have non-reasonably belive that its not possible for a deal to come to actuallisation after 3yrs of agreement.........so if this second Niger bridge is completed in 2021 u wil say that its not possible for a bridge awarded in 2014 to cum to accomplishment in 2021......it seems u ar one of those inmates that are brought down to us here.....pack and go abeg.........e be lyk say ur brain dey malfunction like condemn engine

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by winniz: 1:50am On Jul 03, 2015
[s][/s]omenka:
May God continue to expose the WailingWailers time after time, amen.

I wish they could leak the paperworks of this transfer duly signed by that Fedora Drunk so all these internet tribal warlords/e-Wailers can shut their trap once and for all.

I can still hear the echo of the Drunk's voice during his shameful tasteless interview with Amanpour when he said "we should not play politics with Boko Haram". Just look at this now.

What a shameless hypocrite.

#SleepWhereAreYou!!!cry[s][/s]

This APC rat your Terrorist President Boko.hari needs to relocate his boko haram boys out of Anambra state ASAP, so Quit spewing Gibberish!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by ronald4lif(m): 2:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Oh Lawd! Why Anambra?. Why my very own Ekwulobia

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Tripleclick(m): 2:28am On Jul 03, 2015
IF YOU ARE AN ANAMBRARIAN. THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO DO IS,, SPIT!!! ON THIS SHIT!.... DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING , ONCE IT COMES TO EXCHANGING OF WORDS OF 2 PEOPLE, FOR ME, THIS NEWS IS JUST A CRAP, NEITHER OBI OR OBIANO DD THIS, IT IS JERSEY NO:10 DULLARDIHO , THATS WHY OBIANO CANNOT DO ANYTHING, EVRY AGREEMENT OF PASS ADMIN, HV BEEN SET ASIDE, THERE IS NO WAY THIS CAN BE IMPLEMENTED WITHOUT President Buhari IN D FIELD
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by BCharlie: 2:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Cuche:

Obiano's government have the security challenge it poses and therefore, should put head together and find the best way to send those demons back to hell. Blame game solves nothing
The protests is not what is needed. Buhari is a man known to be unperturbed by those.
Can't they get a transfer of the Ugwu awusa prison wardens first, they may be the one's letting out the Boko boys all in the bid to support Allah's work

I actually thought you are more sensible. The President either sitting or former signed an order and you are expecting a Governor to change it. Think welol please. If it had long been signed and concluded, Obiano would definitely be helpless.

Common sense should also come in here because issues like this is not what could easily be concluded within this short time PMB is in power.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by BCharlie: 2:38am On Jul 03, 2015
forexexpert:
Why are Igbos so gullible and so easily deceived?

Let me ask Igbos a simple question, what does Jonathan or Peter Obi have to gain by bringing Boko haram to Igbo land where he has a 100% support base?

No right thinking person will do this to his teeming supporters.

Don't let Yorubas and Hausa people deceive you.

Bokoharam is an Hausa-Fulani Jihadist army and it is very very easy to see who is behind them.

One more question, if this so called prisoner transfer was authorized by Jonathan, why didn't Buhari cancel it, since he is now the President?

He Buhari was busy cancelling Niger Delta Amnesty Programme and overseas scholarships for the Niger Delta militants, but he couldn't cancel this, assuming that this is GEJ's idea as Vanguard newspaper claims.

Igbos please don't be deceived at all. This is Hausa + Yoruba propaganda.

Now I know intelligence is quite very far from some people. Why would you comment without thinking? Is it a must?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by BCharlie: 2:41am On Jul 03, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
may God punish dullard__inho if anything happen in my state ,foolish gworo eating bastard from the north angry

Direct your curse to the right place. In all these, no one has ever rebuffed the claim that JEG signed the order but the governors. Should that not at least given you an idea?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by BCharlie: 2:52am On Jul 03, 2015
discusant:
Once a northerner is in power, he has the capacity to break the ranks of any other tribes in the south of Nigeria, that's what all the blame games between Peter Obi goup and Obiano groups are now.

Believe it - none of these two groups of Obi and Obiano would willingly accept the transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra state.
That's why who holds apex political power in a country as Buhari is now holding can do anything in the country

Empty brain. Read again.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by BCharlie: 2:53am On Jul 03, 2015
winniz:

That clown should Quit fooling himself cos he caused it, who sent Willie to go congratulate the terrorist knowing fully that Anambrarians never voted for the dull.ard, so stop blaming Obi who had nothing to do with it.

I don't think we are discussing congratulatory message here but a very serious national issue. Get your brain together dude and think straight.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by BCharlie: 2:55am On Jul 03, 2015
discusant:
This is what power and money can do: they have now sent unsuspecting Igbos to war against themselves over who agreed to bring Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra state.
But even asleep, neither Peter Obi nor Willie Obiano would accept to have Boko Haram prisoners in Anambra state.

Ask Jonah who did? QED.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by BCharlie: 2:59am On Jul 03, 2015
rusher14:

Stop burying your head in the sand.

The cards are on the table.

Jonathan was the brain behind transfer of BH suspects to Anambra.

He would have done it if he had won the elections.

Buhari has no hand in this.

Have you ever asked yourself what Buhari stands to gain by waging a war on the Igbo nation?

Jonathan may not have done it to spite anyone either.

As a leader you have to make tough decisions even concerning segregating hardened criminals, shuffling them and even extra-judicial killings if you think it's necessary ( I'm not recommending it).

It may have simply been a logistical decision. No need to get hot under the collar.

Thanks Bro, one sensible contribution since. A beg the intelligent ones should wake and contribute. I can't continue wasting my sleep cos of the "just comments".
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by scentmarlc(m): 3:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Abeg make una no vex ooo @op. Na crime for dose niggas to dey anambra prisons??
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by BCharlie: 3:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Godsonkemz:
With all due respect, Gov Obiano i prove you wrong. The plan of transfering boko haram prisoners was not decided on 2012 contrary to Willie obiano's statement. It may interest you to know dat ex president Goodluck Jonathan had no intention of running for second term as at then. I see no reason why he would delay the implementation if the then President's decision to transfer the inmates was taken then in agreement wit the then Governor as you alleged considering that he had no intention of coming back. What could have stopped him from implementing it. Willie Obiano's accusation has no base.

Like seriously!
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by ProsperOnyema: 3:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Obiano has forgotten that he was a nobody in politics before Obi made him a governor. Very ungrateful person.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by enkay2go(f): 4:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Reading all these comments,I am forced to say that some Nigerians don't really think before commenting. So,Jonathan signed a deal 3yrs ago and its being implemented after he left office and not before he left? One month after,buhari is implementing it. Why didn't he cancel it? Does he enjoy what's going on between the yorubas and the igbos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.