Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano (52429 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is only a fool, who will see hard evidence on a daily basis and still question the evidence in front of him/her.

Even as we speak, boko boys have killed 150 people today and you still live in self denial.

Well I don't blame you, you were born without brains, so no need to go looking for you brains since you never had one to begin with.

Beremx:
Go and get your brain where you left it. You really need to use it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Cyriloha(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Femistico:
see them...they are playing politics with human lives..

well its none of my bizness...

who is now lieing btw both of you
seriously I just concluded that Jonaa is never a good man as well as his wife. ..obi that I never liked for once his a slow killer blatant liars. ........in fact all of you are lien. ..God will disgrace all of you one by one the disgrace sill enhance to una children where ever your hiding them because I'm sure they must not be in Nigeria. .........The heads of you guys And una children will replace as innocent soul that will perish because of una I DON'T CARE ATITTUDES. ....RUBBISH. ..CRIMINALS. ....HUDLUUMS.........!!!!terrorist! !!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
carnegiefan:
All we know is that OBIANO did it. His press release went well short of totally rejecting the transfer.

I KNOW THAT HE HAS NO POWER TO STOP IT, BUT HE SHOULD HAVE MAINTAINED HIS OPPOSITION TO THE IDEA.

Someone told me that Obiano is a clown and cannot match Peter Obi. I argued with the guy then, but I'm beginning to believe him.
How can obiano not match peter obi? what has peter obi done that obiano has not outdone in 1 year? You are the clown bro

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
foolosh peter obi's hired internet thugs do not realize peter obi is no longer governor and does not want to leave obaino alone to work. especially the annoying, crude, foolish and uncouth Valentine Obienyem

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Femistico(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cyriloha:

seriously I just concluded that Jonaa is never a good man as well as his wife. ..obi that I never liked for once his a slow killer blatant liars. ........in fact all of you are lien. ..God will disgrace all of you one by one the disgrace sill enhance to una children where ever your hiding them because I'm sure they must not be in Nigeria. .........The heads of you guys And una children will replace as innocent soul that will perish because of una I DON'T CARE ATITTUDES. ....RUBBISH. ..CRIMINALS. ....HUDLUUMS.........!!!!terrorist! !!!
take heart bro...
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Seamareggae(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
mike404:
OBIANO IS A ONE TERM GOVERNOR FOR SURE.

WE ANAMBRARIANS ARE WATCHING
Cos he spoke his mind abi... Does that take away his good works in anambra state
... The so called peter obi that left APGA to pdp cos of money, appointment nd that lazy Jonathan...

When anambarians vote him for a 2nd tenure.. I hope you dont cry...

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by discusant: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Once a northerner is in power, he has the capacity to break the ranks of any other tribes in the south of Nigeria, that's what all the blame games between Peter Obi goup and Obiano groups are now.

Believe it - none of these two groups of Obi and Obiano would willingly accept the transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra state.
That's why who holds apex political power in a country as Buhari is now holding can do anything in the country

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by winniz: 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

It is statements like this that caused willie to release this press statement. Peter obi caused this all

That clown should Quit fooling himself cos he caused it, who sent Willie to go congratulate the terrorist knowing fully that Anambrarians never voted for the dull.ard, so stop blaming Obi who had nothing to do with it.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Beremx(f): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

How can obiano not match peter obi? what has peter obi done that obiano has not outdone in 1 year? You are the clown bro
may God give you the strength to keep telling your fellow Anambra people the truth about Peter Obi. Now I have seen reasons whyt you hate him so much.

Udo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

when peter obi commissions his internet warriors like buddamonk to spread the narrative that obiano's visit to buhari caused the relocation of the terrorists, obiano has to defend himself

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by discusant: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is what power and money can do: they have now sent unsuspecting Igbos to war against themselves over who agreed to bring Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra state.
But even asleep, neither Peter Obi nor Willie Obiano would accept to have Boko Haram prisoners in Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
winniz:

That clown should Quit fooling himself cos he caused it, who sent Willie to go congratulate the terrorist knowing fully that Anambrarians never voted for the dull.ard, so stop blaming Obi who had nothing to do with it.
Peter obi was envious bitter obiano went to congratulate buhari and now saw this boko haram transfer thing as an opportunity to blackmail obiano commissioning his internet thugs to spread this narrative you are now carrying. Obiano's visit has nothing to do with the boko haram terrorists. The earlier you believe it, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by rusher14: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
omolami:
Obiano is in charge now, if he is against the idea, let him do something immediately because you will soon hear if JAIL break, thus allowing the bokoharam boys to penetrate the populace. That is terrorist Buhari's plan. You are warned.

Stop burying your head in the sand.

The cards are on the table.

Jonathan was the brain behind transfer of BH suspects to Anambra.

He would have done it if he had won the elections.

Buhari has no hand in this.

Have you ever asked yourself what Buhari stands to gain by waging a war on the Igbo nation?

Jonathan may not have done it to spite anyone either.

As a leader you have to make tough decisions even concerning segregating hardened criminals, shuffling them and even extra-judicial killings if you think it's necessary ( I'm not recommending it).

It may have simply been a logistical decision. No need to get hot under the collar.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by whiskystan: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Useless and stuupid drunk of Obiano brought Boko Haram to Anambra when he chattered private jet to Abuja to go and congratulate the Terrorist leader.

Pls if u don't have anything reasonable to type better shut it. The fact are lied b4 u if u r wise enough b4 typing this trash u should go further and make ur research. Stop insulting someone that in ur entire life time u can live up to. Anambra people are well happy with Obiano and the lies and deceit of OBI and GEJ are all exposed to the public

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
may God give you the strength to keep telling your fellow Anambra people the truth about Peter Obi. Now I have seen reasons whyt you hate him so much.

Udo
Udo ada owerri cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Listen Guys and Girls, I don't care who brought bokoharam to Anambra State.

All that matters is that Buhari is the President at the moment and I blame Buhari 100% for allowing this prisoner transfer to go through.

He has the power to stop it but he allowed it go through.

If anything happens to Anambra people, then the fault is Buhari's fault 100%.

Also if he wants, he can simply give the order tonight and these boko boys will be removed from Anambra.

So Vanguard newspaper can try to blame anybody it wants but the real blame goes to Buhari.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by winniz: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Seamareggae:

Cos he spoke his mind abi... Does that take away his good works in anambra state
... The so called peter obi that left APGA to pdp cos of money, appointment nd that lazy Jonathan...

Do you think from this his recent outburst the clown deserves a second term? I don't think so.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:
foolosh peter obi's hired internet thugs do not realize peter obi is no longer governor and does not want to leave obaino alone to work. especially the annoying, crude, foolish and uncouth Valentine Obituary
[/s]

Your paymaster is One Term governor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Armaggedon: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari brought boko haram sadly our politicians are now using it against each other.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by carnegiefan: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I just said my mind.
The person who told me this is an insider in Anambra state. According to the source, Peter Obi (though I hate him) was more responsible with funds and was more mature, versatile, and solid in office. He called Obiano "onye mmemme" (someone who likes partying and imprudent with money) grin

As for the Boko Haram nonsense, only a fool would believe Obiano's attempts at buck passing.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by discusant: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
rusher14:

Stop burying your head in the sand.

The cards are on the table.

Jonathan was the brain behind transfer of BH suspects to Anambra.

He would have done it if he had won the elections.

Buhari has no hand in this.

Have you ever asked yourself what Buhari stands to gain by waging a war on the Igbo nation?

Jonathan may not have done it to spite anyone either.

As a leader you have to make tough decisions even concerning segregating hardened criminals, shuffling them and even extra-judicial killings if you think it's necessary ( I'm not recommending it).

It may have simply been a logistical decision. No need to get hot under the collar.

Go preach your sermon to the birds of the air.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Seamareggae:

Peter obi is just envious of obiano's achievements in one year. Other former governors have forgotten issues of their states but it is only peter obi that will be sponsoring articles to malign a hardworking governor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by sweetgala(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
Imagine using this to play politics?

So if Jonathan had won the election,he would still transfer the boko haram victims to Ekwulobia Prisons? .....and some people are already blaming President Buhari?

Peter Obi is really an enemy of his people.

Chai!!

He is not an enemy of his people, he is not in charge of the federal prison system. That is under the directorship of the General Warden and. Correctional officer .

The transfer of prison inmates from a prison to a safer one as judged by the prison wardens and knowledgeable people is not evil.

Igbo people need to stop reading a meaning into everything

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
What makes you so sure of this?

FreeGlobe:

Peter obi brought boko haram terrorists to Anambra. Believe it or not. Obiano is a two term governor. wanna bet?
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by stan241(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
As long as Obiano remains in APGA(which i doubt by the way) then he would most def win a 2nd term, dude is well loved over there

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by whiskystan: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sunofgod:

'OBIANO IS WORKING' - [Buhari's Arsssseee!!!!]

Terrorists Sympathizers

You are a pure fool. If u don't have nothing reasonable or constructive criticism sell ur techno phone.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
[s]
whiskystan:

Pls if u don't have anything reasonable to type better shut it. The fact are lied b4 u if u r wise enough b4 typing this trash u should go further and make ur research. Stop insulting someone that in ur entire life time u can live up to. Anambra people are well happy with Obiano and the lies and deceit of OBI and GEJ are all exposed to the public
[/s]

Thunder fire you my dear grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
carnegiefan:

I just said my mind.
The person who told me this is an insider in Anambra state. According to the source, Peter Obi (though I hate him) was more responsible with funds and was more mature, versatile, and solid in office. He called Obiano "onye mmemme" (someone who likes partying and imprudent with money) grin

As for the Boko Haram nonsense, only a fool would believe Obiano's attempts at buck passing.
So what did peter obi do with LG funds for 8 years? where did he keep it? The "onye mmemme" has in one year laid more solid structures on ground than the mature, solid and whatever. I want to be onye mmemme too. Please lets not go over this issue. believe whatever you want
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[s][/s]

Your paymaster is One Term governor grin grin grin

Have you visited my blog yet?
osundefender dey learn cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by winniz: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Peter obi was envious bitter obiano went to congratulate buhari and now saw this boko haram transfer thing as an opportunity to blackmail obiano commissioning his internet thugs to spread this narrative you are now carrying. Obiano's visit has nothing to do with the boko haram terrorists. The earlier you believe it, the better for you.

Who sent willie to go visit the Daura terrorist? well since you have always hated Peter Obi you are not to be taken seriously.
Re: Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yes I totally agree with you. This is classic Divide and Conquer tactics.

While Igbos are busying blaming themselves, boko haram will be planning a Jail break and total massacre of Anambra State

discusant:
This is what power and money can do: they have now sent unsuspecting Igbos to war against themselves over who agreed to bring Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra state.
But even asleep, neither Peter Obi nor Willie Obiano would accept to have Boko Haram prisoners in Anambra state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.