Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,074 members, 7,825,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH (49540 Views)

Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard / Appointments: Uproar As Buhari Favours Northerners(nairaland Inview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Bonapart(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2015
400billionman:

They wanted to tame the old general. But the man no gree.

Simply out of hatred for Jonathan, they SW welcomed this cattle rustler into power. Obasanjo and Tinubu should know better now. Mumu people..
and the mumu obasanjo also said: once a general always a general
Kama can't wait
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Bonapart(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Billygee2u:

they that are crying foul now,did they not expect worse than this when they were shouting Change?
Nigerians only Change GEJ and his transformation agenda and usher in a dictator born to rule Buhari.
if you Nigerians doesn't stop Baba one chance before he enslave all you,you will end up fighting yourselves for voting him in.
exactly
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by PedroJP(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2015
knightsTempler:
Mr Snail BUHARI is an ethnic Champion. We are now into govt of the north by the north and for the north. Notwithstanding, they are the least developed. If Buhari wants let him appoint his kinsmen to all the position of leadership, north will still remain impoverished.

My dear, North is no longer impoverished. I doubt even our Enugu and Anambra combined together will match Kano state developments. Kaduna and and Niger fine too. Our leaders are killing us down East.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by beland15: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2015
MrNigeriaOne:
Calm your nerves asap!!! Not evn 1% of the FG has been appointed yet! Just a coincidence that all the early appointments happen to be northerners haven't you thought... maybe all the appointments made already were originally planned/allocated/zoned to their various geopolitical slots?

u ar an idiot and posibly a Bastard. A tribalist
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by straight2point(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Pprovost:

Don't mind them. They can't just respect people's choices. Yorubas voted Gej in 2011 and we were not insulted by the Northerners. With this their attitudes, I will personally want alliance between the SW and North to continue for a long time.

Even if u have to lose your freedom and remain a slave for a very longer time smiley
Tinubu is already regretting this and u are here talking about remaining a slave for a long time. I trust Tinubu, Now he will be strategizing on how to achieve Oduduwa republic.

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2015
PedroJP:

My dear, North is no longer impoverished. I doubt even our Enugu and Anambra combined together will match Kano state developments. Kaduna and and Niger fine too. Our leaders are killing us down East.
abi oo.....these people don corner all income generators to the north...check and you will see industries, millitary institutions, universities even winners headquarters used to be in KD dunno if its still there...lemme put simply other people from other parts of the country are investing and building structures in the north
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by fejicruz(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
poseidon12:

I believe Buhari is not corrupt, but I have always felt that he is very ethnocentric. An ethnically diverse country like Nigeria does not need an ethnocentric for President.
As for waiting for Buhari in 2019, I don't think he will be running then. So he may not care. I think we have entered one chance.
I do not want to believe I have entered 1 chance with Baba.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by straight2point(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Candyrain:
Nigeria has indeed entered one chance. Btw I love the way Nigerians are keeping these people on their toes. Good one from Nigerians. Enough is enough of allowing them run this country which ever way they like.

Don't forget that they are Abookis who only understand go and not come. If Nigerians like, cry from now till tomorrow, A Fulani men will turn deaf ears. Moral of the story is that U can't keep a goat on his toes
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by anwo247: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Now compare youruba boys' posts with what they posted before the election! Traitors that felt a dullard would be better than a PHD holder who performed so well in office.

#DauraDullard
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Classicool(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2015
straight2point:

Even if u have to lose your freedom and remain a slave for a very longer time smiley
Tinubu is already regretting this and u are here talking about remaining a slave for a long time. I trust Tinubu, Now he will be strategizing on how to achieve Oduduwa republic.
You get it Bro O'dua is the next mission and I'm waiting for its realisation..
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by PedroJP(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2015
FxDuke:
abi oo.....these people don corner all income generators to the north...check and you will see industries, millitary institutions, universities even winners headquarters used to be in KD dunno if its still there...lemme put simply other people from other parts of the country are investing and building structures in the north

To me d only problem of North now, is to control d attitude of giving young children plates to go and beg and fend for themselves.

Imagine institutions like Banks develop areas on their own there in d North. Their Leaders are working tirelessly too, solid roads, fly overs here and there, u can walk in the streets all night if u wish. Southerners are busy deceiving themselves that Northerners are poor. They are even into reall business now.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by obicoself(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Whn apc was desperate for power didn t they know hu they where fielding as president? An estremist and tribalist! Those that voted fir bh shldn't complain at all. Lets jst watch, we er heading to disintegration. More er still ti com. Where er d activists that were makibg noise during GEJ tenure? They hv gone underground.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by alexlee50: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2015
softwareman:

I think you are confused. Are u saying all southerners should have voted for a failed president and a failed party because Jonathan is a Christian and a southerner?
there is no diffrence between you IGBOS and the northerners you are condemning:YOU ARE BOTH ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS BIGOT.
Understand this: most people eventually voted AGAINST JONATHAN and not so much for buhari. It was your people that voted 100% for a clueless, incompstent Jonathan out of ethnic and religious sentiment.
You talk of northerners when you people are so hateful of Yorubas and HAUSAS.
As a Yoruba, I voted my conscience because I know Jonathan's four more years will ruin the country. I HAVE NO REGRET.
AS FOR WHAT BUHARI AND NORTHERNERS ARE DOING NOW, I AM BLOODY DISSAPOINTED. BUT I HAVE NO REGRET VOTING OUT JONATHAN.
TO HELL WITH YOUR HATEFUL, BITTER ETHNIC RANTING.
. You voted your conscience that is good. But unfortunately you are disappointed in the way things are turning out, well that's life sometimes. But wait, let's take certain things into consideration. Even if Jonathan wasn't performing, was buhari the best replacement for Jonathan? Why didn't the APC, or any other party come up with a candidate that with a vision, carriage and right intellectual and academic ability. Surely this is a country of about 150m people,it shouldn't be difficult finding such a candidate. The APC candidate was not eligible to contest for the office of the president in the first place as he lacked the basic academic requirement to contest for the office of the president. Till date he has not brought his school certificate. Two, the election has been won, all law suits that would have distracted him have been dropped but he is yet to come up with a plan which would indicate the policy thrust of his administration. No cabinet, nothing. It is like they never expected to win. People like Tinubu and others in the SW that supported have their plans on how to project the government but the guy has completely cut them off. As it is we have a leader who lacks the vision, carriage, academic and intellectual ability to lead the country. If we were looking for the replacement oof Jonathan, he was not the best replacement, if we meant good for Nigeria. What happened was all about getting Jonathan out by all means. Now like a bunch of armed robbers who have successfully carried out an operation, they are now fighting over the loot. Mind you, I am not saying Jonathan was the best candidate but we could have gotten a better candidate for Nigeria if we really wanted to replace Jonathan.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by bakjal(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]“What is more worrisome is that the immediate past INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, handed over to a Southerner but the Presidency changed it to a Northerner. We are watching and waiting to see what comes out of this new government.”

Could dis be Misinformation or someone trying so hard to hit up the polity?
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Litmus: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Ameanux:
Check out some of GEJ's appointments
1 NIMET Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2 NNPC Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3 NIMASA Patrick Apobolokemi
4 PENCOM Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5 FERMA Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6 DPR Mr. George Osahon
7 Bank Of Industry Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8 Nigerian Content Dev. Agency Ernest Nwanpa
9 Consumer Protection Agency Mrs Dupe Atoki
10 NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa
11 NAMA Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12 NCAA Engr. Akikuotu
13 FAAN George Uriesi
14 NCAT Capt. Chinere Kalu
15 SEC Aruma Otteh
16 Sovereign Wealth Fund Uche Orji
17 NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil
18 FIIRO Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19 Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Joshua
Okpo
20 Railway Corporation Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21 Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation Mrs. Sally
Mbanefoh
22 Budget Office Of The Federation Dr Bright
Okogwu
23 NERDC Prof Godswill Obioma
24 NEXIM Mr R. R Orya
25 Standard Organization Of Nigeria Dr Joseph
Odumodu
26 Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation Emeka
Nkem
Mba
27 Industrial Training Fund Prof. Longmas
Wapmuk
28 National University Commission Prof. Okojie
29 NESREA Mrs. N.S Benebo
30 MDG Office Dr. Precious Gbenio
31 Surveyor General Of The Federation Peter
Chigozie
32 Statistician General Of The Federation
Dr. Yemi Kale
33 Accountant General Of The Federation Mr.
Jonah
Otunla
34 Auditor General Of The Federation Samuel
Yonongo
Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency Mike Omieri
36. News Agency Of Nigeria Oluremi Oyo
37. NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh. and more
If it so pleases GEJ that these are trusted men
and nobody called it Federal Republic of Southern
Nigeria, then we should let PMB be.

Eh, but, what about this list, can someone explain to those of us not conk in Nigeria politics undecided

...is it just a selective list by the poster?
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by klevjey: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Pprovost:

1. Yorubas are not crying. That is only in your imagination. We are only playing our cards (politics) well.
2. Hausas are better with. They always return favour unlike yyiboess. Remember Obasanjo to Shagari, Abdusalami to Obasanjo and Obasanjo to Yaradua....
3. It will soon be our turn to rule this country so don't bother about us.
4. Yorubas are better placed than 4 years ago grin

datz y we will give u guys ur country very soon...so u guys can pass it onto urselves any how u like
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by front247: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
It is obvious, buhari is a tribalist and religious bigot
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by front247: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
South West u ar now crying for what u did, u sold urself to perpetual slavery to d northerners
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Candyrain(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
straight2point:

Don't forget that they are Abookis who only understand go and not come. If Nigerians like, cry from now till tomorrow, A Fulani men will turn deaf ears. Moral of the story is that U can't keep a goat on his toes
You are right but that shouldn't stop us from trying. There's an Igbo adage that says "a chick being snatched away from is mother by a hawk is not crying for it to be rescued but for everyone to know what's happening to it". Even if they won't listen to us because they are goats, we'll have to keep talking.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by front247: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
I hav always known d Daura President to be a religious bigot but d South West decided to be d dogs that will eats d crumbs that falls frm d masters table.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by front247: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
I hav always known d daura zoobie to be a religious bigot but d South West decided to pitch tent dem to remain slaves all their lives
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by front247: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
I hav always known d daura zoobie to be a religious bigot but d South West decided to pitch tent wit dem to remain slaves all their lives . South West u ar Judas
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by princoo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ameanux:
Check out some of GEJ's appointments
1 NIMET Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2 NNPC Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3 NIMASA Patrick Apobolokemi
4 PENCOM Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5 FERMA Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6 DPR Mr. George Osahon
7 Bank Of Industry Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8 Nigerian Content Dev. Agency Ernest Nwanpa
9 Consumer Protection Agency Mrs Dupe Atoki
10 NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa
11 NAMA Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12 NCAA Engr. Akikuotu
13 FAAN George Uriesi
14 NCAT Capt. Chinere Kalu
15 SEC Aruma Otteh
16 Sovereign Wealth Fund Uche Orji
17 NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil
18 FIIRO Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19 Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Joshua
Okpo
20 Railway Corporation Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21 Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation Mrs. Sally
Mbanefoh
22 Budget Office Of The Federation Dr Bright
Okogwu
23 NERDC Prof Godswill Obioma
24 NEXIM Mr R. R Orya
25 Standard Organization Of Nigeria Dr Joseph
Odumodu
26 Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation Emeka
Nkem
Mba
27 Industrial Training Fund Prof. Longmas
Wapmuk
28 National University Commission Prof. Okojie
29 NESREA Mrs. N.S Benebo
30 MDG Office Dr. Precious Gbenio
31 Surveyor General Of The Federation Peter
Chigozie
32 Statistician General Of The Federation
Dr. Yemi Kale
33 Accountant General Of The Federation Mr.
Jonah
Otunla
34 Auditor General Of The Federation Samuel
Yonongo
Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency Mike Omieri
36. News Agency Of Nigeria Oluremi Oyo
37. NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh. and more
If it so pleases GEJ that these are trusted men
and nobody called it Federal Republic of Southern
Nigeria, then we should let PMB be.

Don't wanna be rude but can't u see that northerners are also there? D country was well represented in Gej 's cabinet
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Mopolchi: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
daamazing:
LOL,Abi nau.
MORNING
Yes, the punch correspondent quoted what you wrote yesterday in today's news.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by 4C2215131: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrNigeriaOne:
Calm your nerves asap!!! Not evn 1% of the FG has been appointed yet! Just a coincidence that all the early appointments happen to be northerners haven't you thought... maybe all the appointments made already were originally planned/allocated/zoned to their various geopolitical slots?

Why do I have a feeling you don't believe what you just wrote?

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by daamazing(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mopolchi:
Yes, the punch correspondent quoted what you wrote yesterday in today's news.
AH KNow.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Adonis86:
A president without credentials; Atleast,i believe that we all have seen the need why we need enlightened men in power.
They said it didn't matter that he had no secondary school certificate. Afterall even an illiterate is good enough to rule Nigeria. That is how lowly we regard our country. None of us would hire a person without school cert to manage our puny private businesses. But we would vote in such a person to rule Nigeria. We are our own worst enemies. A country of selfish, shallow, thoughtless idiotts.

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by emanobis(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
weda we lyk it or nt,dz con3 is neva 1 n wil neva b 1; in ideas,way of life,reasonin...take it or leave it
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by TheAdvocate(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrNigeriaOne:

Coincidence? Jackass!
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by IYANGBALI: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
There's nothing to say now until PMB names his ministers.
me too,if the list comot and I no come see my name there,na dat time him go know say I was born and brought up at yaba left
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by mikkymax20(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Make una rest until the whole ministerial list is released oooo.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by preselect(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rapsainot:
all I see in this buhari of a thing is someone that strives so hard to be in power yet he doesn't have an idea is how to share the power of democracy .......my amiable former president GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN , you are the best president NIGERIA ever had

[size=15pt]he continues to appoint hausa-fulani-northern-islamic-caliphate-minions-and-goons, and we are told to be patient

boko haram has escalated their campaign and we are told to be patient

kidnapping has resumed in earnest in the south and we are told to be patient

he withdraws military check points. . . . . he brings the back. . . he flip-flops on policy, he is jittery in decision making . . . . and we are told to be patient.

he complains of meeting an empty treasury. . . when proven otherwise, his sniff dogs responded by saying he meant "virtually empty treasury. . . . . making him look like one in cognitive failure of some sort. . . . and we are told to be patient

he can't decide on ministerial appointments. . . . the nation is administratively chaotic . . . and we are told to be patient

National Midget El-Tufia of Kaduna has 90Billion naira worth. . . . NOBODY is prosecuting him. . . . the Bauchi state gov (and who knows how many other govs) appointing senior special deputy vice assistant lieutenant advisers and misadvisers for his wives. . . nobody is asking questions. . . .Borno state Governor appointed a senior special assistant for scheduling, nobody asks questions. . . but they want to hang Okonji Iweala who in all her imperfections remain the only finance minister in my lifetime to make public in facts and figures how national monies have been allocated. . . .and they want us to be patient and trust that there is justice

yet when it comes to Helipad, they forgot how to be patient and quickly built one to help the daura dull-olodo.

this evil, brain dead, sharia motivated, blood thirsty, war mongering general from daura, the Presidiot of the unfortunate republic of nigeria did not even waste any moment to expose his bitter, incompetent, directionless and evil self.

May Nigeria be delivered from this Abomination of Daura [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) / “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed / Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.