Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi (27994 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Idrismusty97(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:
The northern elders are not saying anything. useless people.
But better than your father.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
babestella:

Stew.pidity has gotten a better part of you, you've done really well showing it online.
Stella Why?
Will mummy and daddy be proud when they see this?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by babestella: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
I remember PMB slogan " Boko haram will soon know the collective power of Nigerians"

What do we see today? We see the collective power of Boko haramites. It's a shame that Nigerians could so gullible to be deceived by the word "change" which is usually in context.

We'll we have it now and we must demand a positive change not the type we see today.

It's high time PMB started showing boko haram his collective power to end terrorism in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
santosesq1:

Why insult the prgmatic writer ? Some of you don't even know how to discuss you just open your mouth to say anything you like to talk.... If only you have experience war before or crisis do you know what those living close to the area suffers ? The time to act is now........
Please quote Where I insulted him?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
chesterlee:

The Military under Jonathan were winning the war before Buhari came in...Over 150 deaths in just 2 days is totally unacceptable... Y'all asked for the change tho

No complaints... Enjoy it!"!
Interesting fact-
After 6 years in office Jonathan suspiciously started winning the war 2 months to elections. Another interesting fact -
looking at this same six year long record, there is little evidence to the fact that he would have done much in the fight against Book Haram if he had continued as president. Final. Most important interesting fact -
You're Nigerian( I assume), Buhari's failure as a ruler is your failure too.
How and Why? You see my dear Mr "I'll die for Jonathan or PDP" or whatever flavour of psycho fancy you follow, the outside world doesn't know who is PDP or APC or who is IGBO or YORUBA. All they see is Nigeria. You'll do well to work for the peace and progress of your country and leave behind all this pettiness.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by maduxs: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
You never see something when buhari is finished with you , you will look like this.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by carzola(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

How are you feeling now?
face your FTC job... let real men comment.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by ajja: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
if u cant fight dem join dem

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
carzola:
face your FTC job... let real men comment.
Done
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by dejt4u(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
realsherif98:
[s]pls, lets be patient with Him and we shud remember Boko Haram didnt Start 1day nd it wunt End one day........' as a retired Military man, he will use the knowledge he knows.[/s]
what are you saying.. You all expected Goodluck Jonathan to solve all Nigeria's problem of more than 30years in just four years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by papoose999(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
buhari a.k.a daura dulllard...nairaland self dn change dullardiiiinho to pres buhari

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by babestella: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Stella Why?
Will mummy and daddy be proud when they see this?

Haha, you went off tangent with your comment and needed to be spanked.

The writer made a good point by demanding immediate action from PMB. We are talking about human lives lost daily and you are telling the writer to "shut up" it's wrong bro.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
I don't believe that buhari has the whirlwind to implement 1% of his campaign promises.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Oh... If you need magician, goto Ijebu...
In government, there is procedure and there is Checks and balances... We should understand these things...
WTHHHHH. Checks and Balances? What does that even mean in the face of all these? How does that apply to this situation? Listen, I love Nigeria as much as you do that's why we can not afford to dilly-dally on this situation. People are dying. A whole region is in the turmoil. Do you think we really have the luxury to give forks and knives pun intended.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by amanze15(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
MarieSucre:
Hello do I know you?
you don't need too, we cool grin
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:

He is simply been constructive, he is saying the truth. Supporting Buhari doesn't mean we will keep mute and watch him destroy this country, the old man hasn't perform anything, he is only active in taking selfies and pictures and posting them on instagram, Twitter, nairaland, and facebook.
Dormant old man

Exactly my point. That we supported Buhari (which i believe is not a crime) does not mean that we will watch him destroy this country. Some persons should learn to respect others choices.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by chesterlee(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
MarieSucre:
Interesting fact- After 6 years in office Jonathan suspiciously started winning the war 2 months to elections. Another interesting fact - looking at this same six year long record, there is little evidence to the fact that he would have done much in the fight against Book Haram if he had won. Final and most important interesting fact - You're Nigerian( I assume), Buhari's failure as a ruler is your failure too. How and Why? You see my dear Mr "I'll die for Jonathan or PDP" or whatever flavour of psychofancy you follow, the outside world doesn't know who is PDP or APC or who is IGBO or YORUBA. All they see is Nigeria. You'll do well to work for the peace and progress of your country and leave behind all this pettiness.

Your Epistle of being a Nigerian doesn't change the fact that a selective part of the country connived in a purported term called 'Change' to impose a former dictator on us, when it was clear that he belonged to the past.

I am not surprised a bit on how this government is turning out...The Mantra of Change was used to blind the populace #Fact

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
dejt4u:
what are you saying.. You all expected Goodluck Jonathan to solve all Nigeria's problem of more than 30years in just four years
Its actually 6 years. And yes 6 years is ample time for a lot more changes than we had seen from his administration.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
If I call Jonathan Clues less, then Buhari is Most most most Clueless person that ever liveth.

Regret Voting ApC. mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by AreaFada2: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
hucienda:
ee don happen.

Looks like some of Mr President's staunch supporters are getting tired.

It's one thing to criticise and another to walk the talk.

When they were calling GEJ all sorts of name over Boko, I laughed in Kikuyu. grin

When we all know how the West have struggled with ISIS, Al Qaeda and others. Even countries like Pakistan, Israel with far better intelligence services than 9ja.
People who are prepared to die and believe in massive heavenly reward for it, are not people to reason with like paddy paddy and all is sorted.
Still, GMB thinks creek militants are of same cadre as Boko. shocked

He can still do a lot though but early signs are not encouraging. The urgency of Idiagbon is absent this time.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by 989900: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
So far no tangible progress on the BH front. Strangely, it's been top priority of this administration. Hopefully, we will see results soon.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
chesterlee:

Your Epistle of being a Nigerian doesn't change the fact that a selective part of the country connived in a purported term called 'Change' to impose a former dictator on us, when it was clear that he belonged to the past.
Well now He is the freaking President now! What're you gonna do? fold your arms and sulk for the next four years? Ya Allah some people are exasperating!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
dejt4u:

and I was deceived in voting him

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by sodeeq99: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
#SlowandSteady But we shall win the race.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
amanze15:
you don't need too, we cool grin
Never mind. I'm female. not a stalker. Did you have your secondary education in the FCT?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Ayietim(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Speak mostly words with power, power to bring positive change, power to inspire; the hopeless to have hope and courage, the followers to give their total support. http://ayietim.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by chesterlee(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
MarieSucre:
Well now He is the freaking President now! What're you gonna do? fold your arms and sulk for the next four years? Ya Allah some people are exasperating!

Lmao...he's now the President, so Y'all that believed in the Scam called change should stop 'Bitching!

Enjoy the change!! grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by fritiyo: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,
SHUT UP AND LET THE GOVERNMENT WORK..
THEY CAN'T WORK AT YOUR PACE...
Are u benefiting anything from the killing of innocent Nigerian?
why being angry with som1 calling buhari to action?
pple like u are d reason why our leader dont take us serious.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by IAMTHEHERO: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
efilefun:
True, things needs to be done asap to eradicate this group of lowlifes but you surely don't know what's been done behind the scene yet, moreover this same group actually gained momentum from a cutlass and dagger carrying group to a well equipped militant group due to the negligence of the previous administration...

Nigerians want PMB to eradicate boko haram, equate naira to dollars, go after those polithiefcians who looted the country and so many miracles under one month

I believe Nigeria will surely outgrow this set of problems soon and I pray those behind this boko Haram will be disgraced publicly before facing the law.

Slow and Steady wins the race, you strategize before launching, not the other way round

God Bless Nigeria
You have confirmed that you are an-i diot.The thunder that will fire you is doing pre season training with Chelsea FC to perfect it shooting strategy.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=chesterlee post=35476321]

Lmao...he's now my President, so all of us(especially me) that believed in the Scam called change should stop 'Bitching!

I will Enjoy the change!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
chesterlee:

Lmao...he's now the President, so Y'all that believed in the Scam called change should stop 'Bitching!

Enjoy the change!! grin
If you're Nigerian then fasten your seat belt coz you're about to experience this CHANGE. not voting for him does not exempt you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS / Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State / Abubakar Tsav Dies At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.