Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi (27999 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Agbalanze:

Ode!
A poem of praise.... e.g. ODE TO A GRACIAN URN by JOHN KEATS
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Lancier(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

insurancedirect2u...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
byrron:

Address the issue and counter him with superior reasoning, that is how rational and civilize people respond to issues.
Thank you Mr. ABE LINCOLN
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
Oh. What are you Waiting for love?
Oh boy person dey talk politics you dey talk lovegrin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
softysparky:

Oh boy person dey talk politics you dey talk lovegrin

English and it's intricacies...
Smh
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by alexlee50: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
True and constructive criticism. But strangely all the criticism of PMB are coming from people from the south west. Hope this is not political?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by chesterlee(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
MarieSucre:
So you're saying that if Nigerians had left Jonathan then there would have been no more deaths or he would have actively eradicated the menace that Boko Haram is? hmmmnn *strokes chin* Interesting.

The Military under Jonathan were winning the war before Buhari came in...Over 150 deaths in just 2 days is totally unacceptable... Y'all asked for the change tho

No complaints... Enjoy it!"!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Tastemoney(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
buzquet:
People lyk dis man (kayode) are one of d reason Nigeria is lacking behind

lacking behind??

Dude....u are really lagging behind in grammer
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Dannyset(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
ferdimako:

...and education.
U hav been noticed. And I think u should be working in Harvard. Anything other than that shows u need urgent prayers.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
arereatoto:
his suppoerters will never see what others are seeing, APC is just a pom of lie
Hehehehehe. look before you comment in this case. Ogundamisi is a supporter of GMB. He campaigned for him during the election that is why he feels justified to criticize him.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by PreciousBro: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin abi o, we are tired jare!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by kingsley3218(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

SHUT UP AND LET THE GOVERNMENT WORK..

THEY CAN'T WORK AT YOUR PACE...
I know your one of those fools that clamored 4 change....since the change process came in,has there been any offensive/onslaught against BH? NO....from all indications,jonathan seemed to be winning the war b4 he stepped aside....ur snail of a president looks far worse than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Thank you Mr. ABE LINCOLN

Seems u have an absolute franchise in spewing Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
amanze15:
like u would better if u had 4 years in power, buhari would surprise u antagonistic deluded kinds
Hello do I know you?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
kingsley3218:
I know your one of those fools that clamored 4 change....since the change process came in,has there been any offensive/onslaught against BH? NO....from all indications,jonathan seemed to be winning the war b4 he stepped aside....ur snail of a president looks far worse than I thought.

The canceled is not necessary... Point noted tho...

So you think BLAMING AND CONDEMNING THIS ADMINISTRATION 24/7 WILL HELP?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

If you are in NIGERIA then you will know work is in progress. Or you wanna see him carrying a shovel and a tractor on his head first?
There was another bomb blast yesterday. Now, except between then and this morning Book Haram has been routed and Shekau killed then I don't know what other progress it is you're touting.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by MarieSucre(f): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

A poem of praise.... e.g. ODE TO A GRACIAN URN by JOHN KEATS
ODE TO A NIGHTINGALE _ by *forgotten*
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by carzola(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
He is busy targeting Nigeria's money... mumu man

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Agbalanze(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
What happened to "NeverAgain" of the previous government?
Anyway, he said it; "At 72, there is limit to what I can do". Nigerians, u asked for it so deal with it!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
MarieSucre:
There was another bomb blast yesterday. Now, except between then and this morning Book Haram has been routed and Shekau killed then I don't know what other progress it is you're touting.
Oh... If you need magician, goto Ijebu...
In government, there is procedure and there is Checks and balances... We should understand these things...
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by 9jatatafo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
The Baboon And The Dog Will Be Soaked In Their Blood. PMB made this statement in 2011 and since he made the statement it is all about blood bath by BH. Let him retract his statement. PMB thinks fighting terrorism and internal enemy is as cheap as external enemy. PMB is full of promises upon promises. Imagine 406 souls wasted just in 36 days. APC change.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
MarieSucre:
ODE TO A NIGHTINGALE _ by *forgotten*
Same John Keats...
You do poetry?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by santosesq1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

Why insult the prgmatic writer ? Some of you don't even know how to discuss you just open your mouth to say anything you like to talk.... If only you have experience war before or crisis do you know what those living close to the area suffers ? The time to act is now........

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by babestella: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

Stew.pidity has gotten a better part of you, you've done really well showing it online.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by highmood(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
eleojo23:
How long shall we wait for Buhari to act?
Everybody is running out of patience.

It's been a month now and we cannot tell where we are headed.
We are running on autopilot without a compass!

people running out of patience, wow! Its laughable. Meanwhile who are those? The gap between patience and actualization would have been bridged by now. Its so unfortunate we are starting all over again. My sympathy goes out to those that have lost loved ones. I don't pray for this but Bob Marley sang " ..many more will have to suffer, many more will have to die, don't ask me why.."
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Agbalanze(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
carzola:
He is busy targeting Nigeria's money... mumu man
How are you feeling now?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Agbalanze:

Mumu!
Howdy
buzquet:
People lyk dis man (kayode) are one of d reason Nigeria is lacking behind
I disagree rather its be like you that refuse to face the truth

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Idrismusty97(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) / 6-Year Single Term: Atiku Said Lawmakers Threw Away Baby With Bath Water / Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.