Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,170 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi (28202 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Mftivi: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kingkamal:
Sharapp. There's still time

GOD punish your wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by HirstMOG(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
tundabolt:

If your family member was among the 406 people that died. You wouldn't talk that carelessly.

He is not careless, he is just as dull as his daura master. During the campaigns, some persons were saying Buhari administration will be like an autopilot if he wins, that is exactly what we are experiencing now. Quote me with proof if I am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by discusant: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ADVANCE INTO SAMBISA FOREST MADE WHEN GEJ WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE OFFICE?......Kayode Ogundamisi

Answers:

1, Since Buhari became president, Boko Haram has been extended down south through prisoner transfers.
2, Since Buhari became president, the frontiers of the Boko Haram war are being deliberately extended to the south through removal of soldiers from check-points; if not, who expects leaders of Iraq, Syria, Somalia or Afghanistan to remove soldiers from their roads? Who doesn't know that Police is not trained to confront terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by CSTR2: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
But better than your father.
I seriously doubt that.
My father is not an illiterate, neither does he think like one.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Osas11: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
dem don dey tire one by one

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by millionboi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
For nt bein bold enuf to speak out buhari sins
Freemanan:

How Mate?
Do you know the meaning of the word you Just used?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by DrCaleb: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

SHUT UP AND LET THE GOVERNMENT WORK..

THEY CAN'T WORK AT YOUR PACE...
You are just too naive about the way terrorism should be curbed. I am very sure you were one of those blaming Goodluck Jonathan for been purportedly clueless. So we should be patient before the northerners become refugees in their own father's land? So my friend, what pace are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by lookingfly: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kingkamal:
Sharapp. There's still time
I hope you know the dead toll in the hands of BH boys now is 406,and you r still saying there is time.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
... mbok we are tired

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by chesterlee(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
MarieSucre:
Dude get your head out that hole in the ground. Nigeria is your country. If it burns, you burn. For once forget all the politics, forget PDP or APC or Jonathan or Buhari. They will all go but Nigeria (hopefully) will remain. Put your grudge aside. Buhari is not the best but don't kid yourself that if Jonathan were here it would be better.

Its all good dear.....Let's hope for the Best!!!
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Reference(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just give the government time abeg.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by lomprico(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,

People are being killed everyday and u are talking of pace This matter needs urgent attention.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
millionboi:
For nt bein bold enuf to speak out buhari sins
Lwkmd.
So Buhari is killing them?
Even by your standard, this is low.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Greatfes17: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
The once said "ACTION MAN" is even worse slugish than the said Clueless and Slugish one.

Jonathan is the best Presido the Nigeria has ever had.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by mayorchelsea(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Foolish people, Yoruba man makes a comment, you are crediting him with a thread.If another Igbo or Ibibio says no to anti-biafra,he's either a bastard or cursed.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by chukuli(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,
another clueless idiot
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by chukuli(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,
another clueless idiot

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by chukuli(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
grin DEAR MR OGUNDAMISI,
another clueless i......d....i....ot

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Flairoqy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
ipreach:
we are tired of this type of CHANGE they promised us
talking as if, if it was to be you in that position, you will find the perfect solution. Gej dispute and APC needs time to recover Mr.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by hilary26(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
All you all who voted GMB are the millennial maga.

He can't do shit!
$1=N235 and climbing.

Now that GEJ has bowed out, let me see if APC would last up till next year
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by millionboi(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Go nd eat
Freemanan:

Lwkmd.
So Buhari is killing them?
Even by your standard, this is low.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by toshmann(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Each time we talk, they say we are impatient. Yet Boko Haram is escalating their capabilities under this man from Daura.

Not that I'm surprised, in among those who called him bokoharee duringb the campaign so i didn't expect him to wipe out his boys but i had expected him to arrnage for them to cool down small. Unfortunately, i knee wahala don enter when boko haram pledged allegiance to ISIS, i said to myself mallam daura no longer has any control over boko haram.

Chineke lekwe

36 days, 406 deaths from Boko haram alone

This is enough for a declaration of a national emergency and focused military campaign against the sect, if he is serious.

We nova remember fulani cattle rearers o
We nova even begin talk of ethno-religious violence
We nova remeber motor vehicle accidents
We nova remember juju/witchcraft deaths
We nova remember doctor's strike deaths
We nova remember kidnapping deaths
We nova . . . . . . . . .
Chineke ekwela ihe ojoooo. . . shocked. In just 36 days. . . and everyone is going about like nothing de happen? And sone are saying we should give him time.
What kind of country is this?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
MarieSucre:
If you're Nigerian then fasten your seat belt coz you're about to experience this CHANGE. not voting for him does not exempt you.

Very correct! This clamour for immediate results from those upset by the APC/Buhari victory illustrates very clearly how unused Nigerians are to true democracy. This is the FIRST peaceful change of government! In fully developed countries it usually takes about two years to fix what the previous government 's 4 years messed up! APC/Buhari has 16 years of misgovernment to undo! Have this conversation in a years time and then see what has occurred. Welcome to real democracy!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
neocortex:

So now , it is the governor that has failed not Buhari.
SMH at closet hypocrites.
The governor failed first, followed by the duara dull@ard

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:57am On Jul 05, 2015
quid:

The governor failed first, followed by the duara dull@ard

The present government are not in power long enough to fail at anything. See comment two above.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by chuose: 5:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari is amazing.

He bombs guys at calabar that have not killed anybody.

But won't bomb Boko haram that has been murdering people.

Lets face it, Buhari sympathizer with Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi by jkbee(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
BEST PRESIDENT SO FAR IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY..... MANDELA DIDN'T HAVE THE PICTURES HE HAS ACQUIRED SO FAR,. What more do we need? cheesy & Lieing Moh... is committed to his lies he's been paid for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) / Coups: The Two Anglophone Countries Immuned From This Scourge - Femi Fani-Kayode / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.